Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

My Recently Opened Carwash Business. - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Recently Opened Carwash Business. (49827 Views)

Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) / Carwash For Sale / Pls Nairalander's, I Need Your Candid Advice On Setup A Carwash In Portharcourt. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by teemanbastos(m): 5:31pm On Jun 14, 2016
disloman:
Mad man
winkgrin
Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by Androidvillaz: 5:34pm On Jun 14, 2016
emymeeky:
I started fully on 1st June 2016 after buying off the business from the initial owner.

I have performed lots of renovation and bought pressure machine and vacuum cleaner.

Work is still ongoing as I'm erecting a new solar powered bush bar with a little office inside where I can continue my blogging.

Special thanks to blogging which earned me my first N1m from whose proceeds I'm using to fund the business.

Relax and watch the pictures below

Nice one they will not understand at all

1 Like

Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 14, 2016
emymeeky:
Everything set and almost ready to move in.

Work currently in progress:

Wiring and installation of the solar
Installation of the electronic signboard
Installation of iron burglary proofs
Washing the tiles
Construction of cushion chairs and my office table

Will feed you guys with more pictures grin

That's awesome, I just gbadu niggas with a sense of how money works, you're one serious blogger tho, 1m?? Wow
Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 14, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Checked, handsomecheesy
. checked urs,,,WUGLY!!!!!
Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by UuzbaGuuzba: 6:01pm On Jun 14, 2016
emymeeky:

Customers

Alright. Well done. It is good to have business instead of running about with CV like headless chicken.
I won't rush to comment again. When I was writing, OP hadn't put up customer pics yet. Was the construction part I saw.
Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by SteveRage: 6:04pm On Jun 14, 2016
Needless showing your face and the laptop.
Those who are ready to make it in life are usually not loud.
Be focus .
Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by AngelAhnie(f): 6:05pm On Jun 14, 2016
Randy91:
. checked urs,,,WUGLY!!!!!
Thanks, fuçkoff
Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by JOOHEL: 6:11pm On Jun 14, 2016
emymeeky:

Blogging is really lucrative but it comes with a lot of challenges and tricks

what's the name of your blog?/

show us the way na
Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by 4nobody4every1: 6:19pm On Jun 14, 2016
Keneking:
Hope you have obtained official permit to run this business undecided

- liquor permit
- restaurant permit
- betting permit
- local government permit for businesses
- Pension account for your workers
- CAC registration

In the meantime, do you have POS machine? official receipts? has your employees submitted finger-print/biometrics to the authorities? have you verified the home addresses of those to work with you? In short, have you done background checks on them? Do you have CCTV, cable and big screen television? If no, then you have to invest in these items as soon as possible.

Where is your price-list board? Where is the drain for the waters? Don't attempt to spoil our roads. If there are no public drains, invest in it as well. Do you charge VAT and Service Charges? Do you have a tax number?

When is the launch date? Are you willing to offer massive discounts to customers? Have you thought of giving promos to Nairalander's?

Hian, this your requirements is 3much ooo, buhahahahah

1 Like

Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by SucreB: 6:55pm On Jun 14, 2016
Nice one....God will enlarge you in Jesus name. Robbers will not have their way through in Jesus Name

1 Like

Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by emymeeky: 8:27pm On Jun 14, 2016
Naughtysite:

Take down ur pictures for your own good.

Dont fall for adrenaline. Good business sense. Guard against burglars.

That burglar part scares me
Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by Danfuster(m): 9:53pm On Jun 14, 2016
anyone ever thought about OP being a G-boy who's trying to invest his spoils wisely, I'm not trying to be a hater but the possibility cannot be overruled.

Few keyboard warriors are smart and never lose focus but yea... There are lots of a55holes out there who simply forget the hardship that led them to it once they get a Lil comfy.

I love this dude mhen, hiding in plain sight.... You are a FÜCKING #MasterMind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by Speak2klein: 10:43pm On Jun 14, 2016
Keneking:

- liquor permit
- restaurant permit
- betting permit
- CAC registration

In the meantime, do you have POS machine? official receipts? has your employees submitted finger-print/biometrics to the authorities? have you verified the home addresses of those to work with you? In short, have you done background checks on them? Do you have CCTV, cable and big screen television? If no, then you have to invest in these items as soon as possible.

Where is your price-list board? Where is the drain for the waters? Don't attempt to spoil our roads. If there are no public drains, invest in it as well. Do you charge VAT and Service Charges? Do you have a tax number?

When is the launch date? Are you willing to offer massive discounts to customers? Have you thought of giving promos to Nairalander's?

Lmao who the heck is this?
Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by mickool(m): 10:54pm On Jun 14, 2016
Nice one business idea. Good thinking, good product.
Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 14, 2016
Op you the one that bought the place after fire service hmm the road leading to Onuiyi and Cateering rest house. That swimming pool close to Water corporation has it been filled with gravel. If I was around I for come in order to compare your washing and my own. Congratulation nwa ideke nsukka
Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by daontop: 11:34pm On Jun 14, 2016
emymeeky:
I started fully on 1st June 2016 after buying off the business from the initial owner.

I have performed lots of renovation and bought pressure machine and vacuum cleaner.

Work is still ongoing as I'm erecting a new solar powered bush bar with a little office inside where I can continue my blogging.

Special thanks to blogging which earned me my first N1m from whose proceeds I'm using to fund the business.

You look familiar, guess you attended UNN, Mbanefo Hostel, room 416 (2009/2010) set?
Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by gmacnoms(m): 11:43pm On Jun 14, 2016
Op, please, can't we see d million naira blog? So we take a clue from it. Congratulations ooo. But d way u r shyin away from d blog question
Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by ricki: 1:47am On Jun 15, 2016
gmacnoms:
Op, please, can't we see d million naira blog? So we take a clue from it. Congratulations ooo. But d way u r shyin away from d blog question

Na yahoo o

Ppl read btw the lines common.....

Good hustle though!
Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by emymeeky: 8:34am On Jun 15, 2016
daontop:

You look familiar, guess you attended UNN, Mbanefo Hostel, room 416 (2009/2010) set?

Yes boss
Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by daontop: 8:50am On Jun 15, 2016
emymeeky:

Yes boss

LOL, i guess you dont know me... Lemme keep me anonymous...

God bless your hustle bro. Keep shinning.
Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 15, 2016
emymeeky:

That burglar part scares me

If you have a small car, always go home with your electronic devices like laptop, printer, decoder. Unless ur office has strong walls, iron doors and burglary proof.
Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by stargift: 10:48am On Jun 15, 2016
emymeeky:

please how did you earn the money through blogging?
Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by rollingrocks: 11:57am On Jun 15, 2016
Keneking:

- liquor permit
- restaurant permit
- betting permit
- CAC registration

Exactly my thoughts.
Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by FixedRoots: 1:40pm On Jun 15, 2016
@emymeeky, well done.

How much do you charge to wash a car?

How much do you pay your car-wash boys/ladies? cheesy

Post a link to your blog. Let's boost your traffic.
Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by ayobase(m): 9:41am On Jun 16, 2016
emymeeky:

Thanks guys

Are you into transformer business or an Engineer by profession?

Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by emymeeky: 11:00am On Jun 16, 2016
ayobase:

Are you into transformer business or an Engineer by profession?

I studied electrical engineering
Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by LKO(m): 6:57am On Jul 04, 2016
emymeeky:

I studied electrical engineering

Bros, please what are the machines you bought for the car wash business and their prices? How do u pay your wash boys, is it monthly or per wash and how much do you pay them? Please help with the information. Many thanks.
Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by Nobody: 7:21am On Jul 04, 2016
emymeeky:

Yes but considering I'll be having a telly , inverter , batteries and my laptop equipped office , I added that as a little protection

hey if the place is a busy district then i suggest you create a paid parking spot ,that offers security too

1 Like

Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by emymeeky: 8:35am On Jul 04, 2016
LKO:

Bros, please what are the machines you bought for the car wash business and their prices? How do u pay your wash boys, is it monthly or per wash and how much do you pay them? Please help with the information. Many thanks.

Pressure machine for sprinkling water (5 HP) - N55k
Pressure machine has its own engine and runs on petrol.

Vacuuming machine ( 1000 Watts ) - N50k

I use solar for the vacuuming machine and 1kva generator as a backup .

I don't pay them monthly . we split daily income in the ratio of 3:2 . That's for every N500 , I take N300.
Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by LKO(m): 8:42am On Jul 04, 2016
emymeeky:

I don't pay them monthly . we split daily income in the ratio of 3:2 . That's for every N500 , I take N300.

Many thanks for the explanation. Concerning the payment for your boys, exactly the same thing I was told by a guy who was previously in the business. With that sharing formula, I m scared, income at the end of the month would be small considering u would be solely responsible for everything inluding rent, fueling, soap, repairs etc. Thanks.
Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by LKO(m): 8:48am On Jul 04, 2016
emymeeky:

Please throw a little light on the vacuuming machine and steaming machine. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euros / Dangote Dancing As Davido Sings FIA At His Daughter's Wedding In Lagos Yesterday / Nigerian Woman Returns N38m Chinese Company Mistakenly Sent To Her Bank Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.