Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

My Recently Opened Carwash Business. - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Recently Opened Carwash Business. (49857 Views)

Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) / Carwash For Sale / Pls Nairalander's, I Need Your Candid Advice On Setup A Carwash In Portharcourt. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by emymeeky: 8:54am On Jul 04, 2016
LKO:

Many thanks for the explanation. Concerning the payment for your boys, exactly the same thing I was told by a guy who was previously in the business. With that sharing formula, I m scared, income at the end of the month would be small considering u would be solely responsible for everything inluding rent, fueling, soap, repairs etc. Thanks.

And water too.

But not withstanding, there's still huge profit .

For every N14,000 I earn , I spend N3,500 ( water , detergent , petrol ) . If I'm lucky and I get water supply from borehole before the water in the tank finishes , It will save me the cost of buying water from tankers (N3,000) . Sometimes, I spend N1,000 ( detergent and petrol ) for every N28,000 I make . grin

So my net profit depends on the regularity of water supply from the borehole .

3 Likes

Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by LKO(m): 9:04am On Jul 04, 2016
emymeeky:

And water too.

For every N14,000 I earn , I spend N3,500 ( water , detergent , petrol ) . If I'm lucky and I get water supply from borehole before the water in the tank finishes , It will save me the cost of buying water from tankers (N3,000) . Sometimes, I spend N1,000 ( detergent and petrol ) for every N28,000 I make . grin

This is encouraging. God would prosper your business. Thanks.
Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by emymeeky: 10:51am On Jul 04, 2016
LKO:

This is encouraging. God would prosper your business. Thanks.

Amen

1 Like

Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by rawhide: 8:29am On Aug 05, 2016
Op..

Why do most car wash operators prefer to share the daily income with the washers as against a monthly salary?

please enlighten me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by stagger: 10:21am On Aug 05, 2016
rawhide:
Op..

Why do most car wash operators prefer to share the daily income with the washers as against a monthly salary?

please enlighten me.

That way you are sure they make the returns for you.

3 Likes

Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by ilovebbwgirl: 1:59am On Aug 10, 2016
emymeeky:
I started fully on 1st June 2016 after buying off the business from the initial owner.

I have performed lots of renovation and bought pressure machine and vacuum cleaner.

Work is still ongoing as I'm erecting a new solar powered bush bar with a little office inside where I can continue my blogging.

Special thanks to blogging which earned me my first N1m from whose proceeds I'm using to fund the business.

Relax and watch the pictures below

Bro congratulation to you

I will like to ask you some few questions about blogging my mail is tpublish2@gmail.com kindly mail me thanks
Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by Androidvillaz: 7:22pm On Sep 22, 2016
rawhide:
Op..

please enlighten me.

it save that way....
Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by albeye(m): 2:29pm On Sep 24, 2016
emymeeky:
I started fully on 1st June 2016 after buying off the business from the initial owner.

I have performed lots of renovation and bought pressure machine and vacuum cleaner.

Work is still ongoing as I'm erecting a new solar powered bush bar with a little office inside where I can continue my blogging.

Special thanks to blogging which earned me my first N1m from whose proceeds I'm using to fund the business.

Relax and watch the pictures below

Congrat on your new carwash business. You are in this business and i will like you to please explain why it is good to pay the washers daily pay and then what are the things you think one can involve to improve the carwash business and make it stand out. Thank you.
Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by LKO(m): 3:58pm On Sep 24, 2016
albeye:

Congrat on your new carwash business. You are in this business and i will like you to please explain why it is good to pay the washers daily pay and then what are the things you think one can involve to improve the carwash business and make it stand out. Thank you.

My investigation shows that the washers do not accept monthly salary, they sees it as cheating. They prefer payment per wash. If to wash a car is 300 hundred naira, the owner takes 150 and the washer takes 150. If d owner refused this agreement, he may likely not get the service of an experienced car washer. So for u to make money in car wash business, u must locate the business in a busy location where u have huge patronage. Without huge patronage, u would not make much profit at the end of the month. To attract huge patronage, u must employ experienced car washers.
Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by FirstS2B(f): 8:45pm On Sep 24, 2016
This business rocks. Attend this workshop & see how.

Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by albeye(m): 9:47pm On Sep 25, 2016
LKO:

My investigation shows that the washers do not accept monthly salary, they sees it as cheating. They prefer payment per wash. If to wash a car is 300 hundred naira, the owner takes 150 and the washer takes 150. If d owner refused this agreement, he may likely not get the service of an experienced car washer. So for u to make money in car wash business, u must locate the business in a busy location where u have huge patronage. Without huge patronage, u would not make much profit at the end of the month. To attract huge patronage, u must employ experienced car washers.
Thank you for the information. That is a good one and I will take to that. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by NoLotty7(m): 11:28am On Apr 05, 2018
emymeeky:

And water too.

good stat.,
Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by Jolajesu: 4:39pm On Jan 24, 2022
LKO:

Hello Boss,
Are you still into this business? What is the likely cost of setting it up currently? What does one need to do to make it more unique from others?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euros / Dangote Dancing As Davido Sings FIA At His Daughter's Wedding In Lagos Yesterday / My Bad Experience With Fairmoney Loan (must Read), Learn From This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.