Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

My Recently Opened Carwash Business. - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Recently Opened Carwash Business. (49841 Views)

Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) / Carwash For Sale / Pls Nairalander's, I Need Your Candid Advice On Setup A Carwash In Portharcourt. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by bellarmine: 1:56pm On Jun 14, 2016
emymeeky:

Wow! So you're a NLander cheesy

Thanks boss!

I will block you this evening on my way to Ifesinachi park.(Gotta pick my ticket for Ibadan trip).
Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by AuroraB(f): 1:57pm On Jun 14, 2016
Keneking:
Hope you have obtained official permit to run this business undecided

- liquor permit
- restaurant permit
- betting permit
- local government permit for businesses
- Pension account for your workers
- CAC registration

In the meantime, do you have POS machine? official receipts? has your employees submitted finger-print/biometrics to the authorities? have you verified the home addresses of those to work with you? In short, have you done background checks on them? Do you have CCTV, cable and big screen television? If no, then you have to invest in these items as soon as possible.

Where is your price-list board? Where is the drain for the waters? Don't attempt to spoil our roads. If there are no public drains, invest in it as well. Do you charge VAT and Service Charges? Do you have a tax number?

You? You be monitoring spirit grin cheesy Dcheesy

1 Like

Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by emymeeky: 1:57pm On Jun 14, 2016
pauldick:
This man.......@Nwodo.....all the best sha........U Don live ur boy for forest.....BETH

Hahaha
Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by sonety2k(m): 1:59pm On Jun 14, 2016
Nice One , Wishing you all the Best.

2 Likes

Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by emymeeky: 1:59pm On Jun 14, 2016
bellarmine:

I will block you this evening on my way to Ifesinachi park.(Gotta pick my ticket for Ibadan trip).

No yawa ... Safe trip in advance
Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 14, 2016
Nice One , Wishing you all the Best. @bobotea
Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by winkmart: 2:03pm On Jun 14, 2016
rheether:
So blogging is lucrative?

I don't make much in blogging though, but have made close to N400,000 this year through blogging activities
Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by labamo07(m): 2:07pm On Jun 14, 2016
Op, I throway cap for you, may God bless you more. I will like to know your start up cost analysis, here is my email if you have some time, you can send me a mail to isoluwaseun1@gmail.com......................................

1 Like

Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by emymeeky: 2:08pm On Jun 14, 2016
bobot:
Nice One , Wishing you all the Best. @bobotea

Thanks boss
Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by Xtopher123(m): 2:09pm On Jun 14, 2016
Ive once used the old Car wash as Rain shed once when i visited UNN and it was raining, i still remember the exact Location..

Kudos to you bro..
Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by emymeeky: 2:10pm On Jun 14, 2016
labamo07:
Op, I throway cap for you, may God bless you more. I will like to know your start up cost analysis, here is my email if you have some time, you can send me a mail to isoluwaseun1@gmail.com......................................

All right boss . just look forward to d cost breakdown here on NL
Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by richling77(m): 2:12pm On Jun 14, 2016
rheether:
So blogging is lucrative?

Hi
Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by giles14(m): 2:12pm On Jun 14, 2016
emymeeky:
I started fully on 1st June 2016 after buying off the business from the initial owner.

I have performed lots of renovation and bought pressure machine and vacuum cleaner.

Work is still ongoing as I'm erecting a new solar powered bush bar with a little office inside where I can continue my blogging.

Special thanks to blogging which earned me my first N1m from whose proceeds I'm using to fund the business.

Relax and watch the pictures below
bros hw u tak do am,dem say blogging do y pay but I never c 1 kobo
Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by ElyonG(m): 2:13pm On Jun 14, 2016
Good job mate, Greater the Business and more connections Home and abroad.

One Love.

1 Like

Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by giles14(m): 2:14pm On Jun 14, 2016
richling77:

Hi
c am he don check DP com run say hi.
bros comment on the topic N leave the chick ALONE
Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by Taryur3(m): 2:16pm On Jun 14, 2016
Good job OP...you should have put your contact here because I want to detail my car seats...so many many stains buh still clean.
Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 14, 2016
Keneking:

- liquor permit
- restaurant permit
- betting permit
- CAC registration

In the meantime, do you have POS machine? official receipts? has your employees submitted finger-print/biometrics to the authorities? have you verified the home addresses of those to work with you? In short, have you done background checks on them? Do you have CCTV, cable and big screen television? If no, then you have to invest in these items as soon as possible.

Where is your price-list board? Where is the drain for the waters? Don't attempt to spoil our roads. If there are no public drains, invest in it as well. Do you charge VAT and Service Charges? Do you have a tax number?

Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by Jamean(f): 2:22pm On Jun 14, 2016
Keneking:

- liquor permit
- restaurant permit
- betting permit
- CAC registration

lol! you must be an accountant or a statutory regulations compliance officer. Nice thoughts.
He should make his business unique.

Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by Jamean(f): 2:23pm On Jun 14, 2016
Keneking:

- liquor permit
- restaurant permit
- betting permit
- CAC registration

lol! you must be an accountant or a statutory regulations compliance officer. Nice thoughts.
He should make his business standardised and unique.

1 Like

Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by ba7man(m): 2:24pm On Jun 14, 2016
emymeeky:

I got a machine that sprays water ( pressure machine ) Not sure if that's what u meant
That must be it. It's a very cool tool to improve convenience while washing cars.

2 Likes

Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 14, 2016
Jamean:

He should make his business standardised and unique.

Amazing comments grin
Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by Burgerlomo: 2:28pm On Jun 14, 2016
Congratulations
Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by emymeeky: 2:29pm On Jun 14, 2016
giles14:
bros hw u tak do am,dem say blogging do y pay but I never c 1 kobo

Blogging is really lucrative but it comes with a lot of challenges and tricks
Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by Jamean(f): 2:29pm On Jun 14, 2016
Keneking:

Amazing comments grin

Oya advise him on how to set up his accounting and administrative system. smiley
It is key.
Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by chuckdee4(m): 2:33pm On Jun 14, 2016
Well done OP, this is miles better than waiting for an oil company job.
More power to u bro
Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by comeandmarry: 2:44pm On Jun 14, 2016
[quote author=Keneking post=46564463]Hope you have obtained official permit to run this business undecided

- liquor permit
- restaurant permit
- betting permit
- CAC registration

These keneking guy sounds like a desperate scammer,guys be wise,he might later ask you to contact him on phone,then he will throw you local payment format.
Beware of i.2 know ppl,they scam without pity.

1 Like

Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by canDy4eva(f): 2:49pm On Jun 14, 2016
UuzbaGuuzba:
You seem more eager to show off your building skills than your business skills. Just be careful sha.
The customers are King. I've not seen any customers yet.
juss said it ryt. Most tyms ppl dnt actually knw d diff... Good luck to him tho!
Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by frrank(m): 2:49pm On Jun 14, 2016
Keneking:

- liquor permit
- restaurant permit
- betting permit
- CAC registration

Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by delishpot: 2:53pm On Jun 14, 2016
Good job OP. More blessings ahead o

*I think you need to have some form of drainage sha.

1 Like

Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by shiffynaani(m): 2:57pm On Jun 14, 2016
Bro abeg holla @ shefiu1995@gmail.com on blogging issue
emymeeky:

Blogging is really lucrative but it comes with a lot of challenges and tricks
Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by youngsahito(m): 3:02pm On Jun 14, 2016
Keneking:

- liquor permit
- restaurant permit
- betting permit
- CAC registration

All these on a new car wash office...haba
Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by slap1(m): 3:21pm On Jun 14, 2016
Congratulations. That laptop though. I think it has tried for you. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euros / Dangote Dancing As Davido Sings FIA At His Daughter's Wedding In Lagos Yesterday / Nigerian Woman Returns N38m Chinese Company Mistakenly Sent To Her Bank Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.