Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,283 members, 7,849,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:36 PM

See The Attire Of The Man Who Was Embarrassed By His Bride During Their Wedding. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Attire Of The Man Who Was Embarrassed By His Bride During Their Wedding. (873 Views)

How I Was Dragged And Embarrassed By An Ashawo Girl Today In An Ashawo House / How I Was Embarrassed By A Mad Man Today!!!! / Married Man Sent Lady Picture Of His Manhood And Was Embarrassed By The Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Attire Of The Man Who Was Embarrassed By His Bride During Their Wedding. by ChangeIsCostant: 12:50pm On Jun 14, 2016
Remember the man whose angry bride embarrassed in church during their wedding ceremony in Ghana, this is what he wore on his special day. After trending online following refusal by his partner to seal the marriage at the altar with a kiss, the man is now trending for his wedding attire.

Meanwhile, the woman is reportedly knocked up (pregnant) -which many have attributed to be the cause of her embarrassing action.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/06/see-attire-of-man-who-was-embarrased-by.html

See earlier thread .>>>> https://www.nairaland.com/3162532/ghanaian-bride-refuses-kiss-husband

Re: See The Attire Of The Man Who Was Embarrassed By His Bride During Their Wedding. by ChangeIsCostant: 12:50pm On Jun 14, 2016
no wonder
Re: See The Attire Of The Man Who Was Embarrassed By His Bride During Their Wedding. by kolnel: 12:52pm On Jun 14, 2016
The tailor deserves an award
Re: See The Attire Of The Man Who Was Embarrassed By His Bride During Their Wedding. by GlorifiedTunde(m): 12:52pm On Jun 14, 2016
Obviously she doesn't want a lab attendant grin grin grin grin
Re: See The Attire Of The Man Who Was Embarrassed By His Bride During Their Wedding. by PrettyCrystal: 12:53pm On Jun 14, 2016
haha. warris dis ..
Re: See The Attire Of The Man Who Was Embarrassed By His Bride During Their Wedding. by PrettyCrystal: 12:54pm On Jun 14, 2016
bad mouth ..lol
GlorifiedTunde:
Obviously she doesn't want a lab attendant grin grin grin grin
Re: See The Attire Of The Man Who Was Embarrassed By His Bride During Their Wedding. by dainformant(m): 12:55pm On Jun 14, 2016
green white green. this man is a Nigerian.
Re: See The Attire Of The Man Who Was Embarrassed By His Bride During Their Wedding. by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:56pm On Jun 14, 2016
Na coat wear am I teeyuuu
Re: See The Attire Of The Man Who Was Embarrassed By His Bride During Their Wedding. by ErnieSmallzz(f): 1:03pm On Jun 14, 2016
is like the man was just trying to be unique grin

instead of the common black suit, e decided to put on That undecided
Re: See The Attire Of The Man Who Was Embarrassed By His Bride During Their Wedding. by ChangeIsCostant: 1:04pm On Jun 14, 2016
cc; seun, lalasticlala
Re: See The Attire Of The Man Who Was Embarrassed By His Bride During Their Wedding. by ForeverYoung197(f): 1:06pm On Jun 14, 2016
Oh Jesus is Lord! What kind of wedding attire is this? This is just so hilarious.
Re: See The Attire Of The Man Who Was Embarrassed By His Bride During Their Wedding. by dikeigbo2(m): 1:19pm On Jun 14, 2016
Coat of life
Re: See The Attire Of The Man Who Was Embarrassed By His Bride During Their Wedding. by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 14, 2016
wat in d world is dis?
Re: See The Attire Of The Man Who Was Embarrassed By His Bride During Their Wedding. by bqlekan(m): 1:47pm On Jun 14, 2016
Like i posted on the other thread, you all should respect this dude, he is a scientist who gate-crashed his own wedding. It cheesy's for the sake of you all
Re: See The Attire Of The Man Who Was Embarrassed By His Bride During Their Wedding. by Iluvsweetsex(f): 1:50pm On Jun 14, 2016
Hahahaha grin

(1) (Reply)

Ladies: Ten Ways To Identify A Rich Guy On Nairaland / She Gave Me Her Number For Business Reason, I Like Her And How Do I Ask Her Out? / Everything About Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.