Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

She Gave Me Her Number For Business Reason, I Like Her And How Do I Ask Her Out? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Gave Me Her Number For Business Reason, I Like Her And How Do I Ask Her Out? (858 Views)

About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! / South African Lady Warns Broke Guys Not To Like Her Photo, Twitter Users Blast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Gave Me Her Number For Business Reason, I Like Her And How Do I Ask Her Out? by ksbusari(m): 5:40pm On Aug 22, 2016
There is this Lady I just met today. she seems to be more confident than I. she initiated our conversation and she later asked for my number (on business ground)
I Lyk the lady and really wanna talk to her again Bt I don't want to misuse the opportunity of her number she gave to me. I would av preferred asking for the number to her giving me. it has nt been easy for me calling her and telling her about my feelings for her.

help me out guys.
Re: She Gave Me Her Number For Business Reason, I Like Her And How Do I Ask Her Out? by VictorRomanov: 5:43pm On Aug 22, 2016
Shay u just met her today and u want to call her today and start telling her ur feelings today. U see how u want to throw away a potential opportunity for business, because of feelings that could die by the end of this week?

4 Likes

Re: She Gave Me Her Number For Business Reason, I Like Her And How Do I Ask Her Out? by Cholls(m): 5:46pm On Aug 22, 2016
my brother eiyah.........don't crash o.
Re: She Gave Me Her Number For Business Reason, I Like Her And How Do I Ask Her Out? by rosieluv(f): 6:00pm On Aug 22, 2016
undecidedu met her today n started havin feelins for her today,smh
Re: She Gave Me Her Number For Business Reason, I Like Her And How Do I Ask Her Out? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 22, 2016
Lust
Re: She Gave Me Her Number For Business Reason, I Like Her And How Do I Ask Her Out? by Flexherbal(m): 6:18pm On Aug 22, 2016
Business before pleasure.
Re: She Gave Me Her Number For Business Reason, I Like Her And How Do I Ask Her Out? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 22, 2016
ksbusari:
There is this Lady I just met today. she seems to be more confident than I. she initiated our conversation and she later asked for my number (on business ground)
I Lyk the lady and really wanna talk to her again Bt I don't want to misuse the opportunity of her number she gave to me. I would av preferred asking for the number to her giving me. it has nt been easy for me calling her and telling her about my feelings for her.

help me out guys.
be strictly professional undecided
Re: She Gave Me Her Number For Business Reason, I Like Her And How Do I Ask Her Out? by FreshBoiy(m): 6:25pm On Aug 22, 2016

Whats wrong with Y'all acting like what he said is impossible or absurd? undecided undecided

He said he has feelings for her...Ehen! and so? Did he say he is in love with her?? undecided undecided
Who hasn't been in the position where you get to meet with someone for the first time and your emotions are all over the place? grin

@OP What you are experiencing is perfectly normal but however how you handle the situation is what really matters. Emotions can be tricky and so you need to be able to control it. Its quite early to voice how you feel about her because you are definitely not sure yet. From your post she seems to be the one who really steered helm of the conversation and tbh ladies don't just strike conversations with random strangers and hand over their numbers except they really want to.

What you can do however is to send her a simple text if you cant call and tell her how nice it was getting to meet her earlier today and how you you were deeply impressed by her confidence and intelligence. You could then simply chip in the fact that if she doesn't mind, you would like to have such discussions later in the future with her even if it isn't on business grounds.

3 Likes

Re: She Gave Me Her Number For Business Reason, I Like Her And How Do I Ask Her Out? by Cutezt(m): 6:40pm On Aug 22, 2016
Hi bro, if you truly like her, just start by chatting her up, note, pls don't be in a haste to call, just start as friends, do your business, then chat her up someday, maybe on WhatsApp or so, from there, just build a strong friendship and before you know it, you've gotten there.

Note-pls don't get too close to her at first o, make sure you are friends with her without her loosing respect for you, just be a Close-far friend .. , before she friend zone you, just be friends for a while before you pop the question..
Re: She Gave Me Her Number For Business Reason, I Like Her And How Do I Ask Her Out? by jnrbayano(m): 7:23pm On Aug 22, 2016
Pls let's know the kind of business she envisaged you guys can strike that warranted her to serve her phone number on a saucer to you.
Re: She Gave Me Her Number For Business Reason, I Like Her And How Do I Ask Her Out? by fartkay(m): 8:47pm On Aug 22, 2016
Marriage is a serious, lucrative n as well risky business too, so if you are a rust taker or a risk minimiser you can strike the deal, go for it. If you re a risk avater den back off
Re: She Gave Me Her Number For Business Reason, I Like Her And How Do I Ask Her Out? by fartkay(m): 8:48pm On Aug 22, 2016
Marriage is a serious, lucrative n as well risky business too, so if you are a risk taker or a risk minimiser you can strike the deal, go for it. If you re a risk avater den back off

(1) (Reply)

Question For The Ladies / Nigerian Woman Marries Her White Husband In The Traditional Way(photos) / QUESTION Of The Day: Are Woman Indispensable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.