Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,770 members, 7,813,554 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

My Fiancé Disappeared With N580,000, Says Prostitute - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Fiancé Disappeared With N580,000, Says Prostitute (36181 Views)

I Collected N15,000, Says Vigilante Who Trafficked Schoolgirl To Burkina Faso / Liberian Lady Brutalized By Fiancé In South Korea Few Weeks After Engagement / Ghanaian Police Officer Commits Suicide After She Was Dumped By Her Fiancé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancé Disappeared With N580,000, Says Prostitute by kiddoiLL(m): 4:59pm On Jun 14, 2016
donshady:

God be looking at them like none of you worked for the money.... grin
thank u my brother...they both earned the money in a dirty way...so y complain
Re: My Fiancé Disappeared With N580,000, Says Prostitute by ybalogs(m): 5:00pm On Jun 14, 2016
Beck!!! Will you be so stupid as to trust me too? Please hussle up to 6 figures so I can come take you to alter. I swear, I'll wait for our wedding night before talking of sex sef but please, send me to deposit your money for you too.
Re: My Fiancé Disappeared With N580,000, Says Prostitute by Pyno30: 5:01pm On Jun 14, 2016
fbtowner:
Name checkers Food don laaaaand grin grin

I don't really have much to say I wonder how on earth u think a man that knows you are a prostitute will marry u

it's odd

but I blame Becky for falling for him

mixing business with pleasure doesn't pay but you won't listen

to think of it again in Ajegunle u gave a man 580k to go and deposit in the bank for u

it's either you are lying or u need t be given 580 stokes of cain

The only person that can dupe me on this earth is my mother
and besides we can't call it duping grin
You wicked pass devil sha
Re: My Fiancé Disappeared With N580,000, Says Prostitute by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 14, 2016
fbtowner:

grin grin no be only you oo they are just very good at it
Re: My Fiancé Disappeared With N580,000, Says Prostitute by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 14, 2016
omo igbo..... hmm....
Re: My Fiancé Disappeared With N580,000, Says Prostitute by RillJ(m): 5:03pm On Jun 14, 2016
Dont ever mix business with pleasure
Re: My Fiancé Disappeared With N580,000, Says Prostitute by PerfectEsquire(m): 5:03pm On Jun 14, 2016
An igbo man nor dey carry last @ all..

Funny enough, even her pastor know her as prostitute.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Disappeared With N580,000, Says Prostitute by sweetjohn(m): 5:04pm On Jun 14, 2016
Hmm! The way nairaland castigate this woman and Judge her as if they are God themselves. Just pray that no sin is found in you at the last day.
But I know that contrary to all this condemnation here, God himself do not condem her and he love her just like he love every other person

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Disappeared With N580,000, Says Prostitute by locosis007(m): 5:04pm On Jun 14, 2016
I DONT THINK ITS REAL . I THINK ITS JUST ONE NOLLYWOOD STORY.

BEING DUPED PAINS ALOT THO'.

Prostitute vs Fiance

Quite acombination
Re: My Fiancé Disappeared With N580,000, Says Prostitute by Pyno30: 5:07pm On Jun 14, 2016
Ok. That means directly or Indirectly BECKY is looking for ONYEUKWU Abi.
Re: My Fiancé Disappeared With N580,000, Says Prostitute by busyfishing(m): 5:10pm On Jun 14, 2016
Twaci:
A guy playing a girl is quite funny as much as it hurts.

Probably there's one "client" that really liked her but she never took serious.

Sorry grin
my thoughts too
Re: My Fiancé Disappeared With N580,000, Says Prostitute by Richie77: 5:12pm On Jun 14, 2016
This guy should pls return her money oooo, Ashawo business is not easy oooo. Saving 580k from this business is not on a plater of gold oooo. The hustle is real. Our biafran brother should pls oooo.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Disappeared With N580,000, Says Prostitute by AyamConfidence(m): 5:13pm On Jun 14, 2016
fbtowner:
Name checkers Food don laaaaand grin grin

I don't really have much to say I wonder how on earth u think a man that knows you are a prostitute will marry u

it's odd

but I blame Becky for falling for him

mixing business with pleasure doesn't pay but you won't listen

to think of it again in Ajegunle u gave a man 580k to go and deposit in the bank for u

it's either you are lying or u need t be given 580 stokes of cain

lol...we call it paying homage...mama na highest
Re: My Fiancé Disappeared With N580,000, Says Prostitute by Izzydeprince: 5:14pm On Jun 14, 2016
The guy has embarked on journey of no return because the girl staked her life to make that money. too bad
Re: My Fiancé Disappeared With N580,000, Says Prostitute by victorjoe(m): 5:19pm On Jun 14, 2016
Calmwaters:
A prostitute has a fiance?!!
Wot a confused gal hw can u actually believe dat a guy hu z not handicapped will b comfortable marrying a prostitute
My dear u nid 2 get ur head checked

Forget the fiance. She has a pastor!!! Is he aware of her kind of job? Does he collect tithe?

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Disappeared With N580,000, Says Prostitute by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 14, 2016
This movie should be rated STUPID!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Disappeared With N580,000, Says Prostitute by comeandmarry: 5:26pm On Jun 14, 2016
Inay world of legit scam,prostitutes are more prone to be massively duped by desperate locals.
Getting married to a hoe,slut,bitch.
Men dis bitch and niggi be smoking Dat weed shit,a fake ass niggi getting married to a bitch.
I jus gas laff cause d spirit of mumu and mugu in prostitutes both in hotels,brotels,roadsides,school hostels,campuses are like

I heard the bitch gotta fake ass pastor,imagine a pastor praying for a prostitute to get married to a local fraudster,shows we truly in endtimes,cause pastors now pray for thieves,prostitutes, both public prostitutes and online/private prostitutes then later robs them legally through unlimited church offerings,unending excuses from church pastors to secure wealth for themselves by making aggressive demands of funds under the disguise of weekly offerings,church maintainance,church equipment upgrade,church Internet data subscription either smile or spectranet, website hosting,infact church business wit fake ass end time pastors everywhere be like

Re: My Fiancé Disappeared With N580,000, Says Prostitute by Damfostopper(m): 5:29pm On Jun 14, 2016
People named " Becky" and ashawo work dey like bread n butter

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Disappeared With N580,000, Says Prostitute by 4nobody4every1: 5:34pm On Jun 14, 2016

Re: My Fiancé Disappeared With N580,000, Says Prostitute by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 14, 2016
Eeyaah. Even a prostitute is ambitious of getting married. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Disappeared With N580,000, Says Prostitute by Ayauche(f): 5:42pm On Jun 14, 2016
Addicted2Women:
500k na money ??

No, na paper? U knw how many runs she don do to get such money?
Re: My Fiancé Disappeared With N580,000, Says Prostitute by swaggprofessor(m): 5:42pm On Jun 14, 2016
Twaci:
A guy playing a girl is quite funny as much as it hurts.

Probably there's one "client" that really liked her but she never took serious.

Sorry grin
Speaking out of experience?
Re: My Fiancé Disappeared With N580,000, Says Prostitute by ManTiger(m): 5:47pm On Jun 14, 2016
We don land, wetin be the name?

Re: My Fiancé Disappeared With N580,000, Says Prostitute by kiddkash(m): 5:47pm On Jun 14, 2016
kiddoiLL:
“God will never forgive him. I know how many men had sex with me before I saved that amount.

LOL...God wont even listen to your filthy prayer
hahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: My Fiancé Disappeared With N580,000, Says Prostitute by unikprince(m): 5:48pm On Jun 14, 2016
amiibaby:
Lmao grin grin grin grin grin
You are padded
Re: My Fiancé Disappeared With N580,000, Says Prostitute by OnlyemmyM(m): 5:51pm On Jun 14, 2016
See this lady has the mind to tell us that this guy always wait for her to Finnish servicing her last customer before they pass the night together, how many girls out there will come to your house and find out that you are serving a sugar mummy for money and she will wait outside for you to Finnish and then she will pass the night with you and still call you honey, ladies what you won't tolerate, please don't expect someone else to tolerate it, the guy has had it up to his neck, He only showed you that he is angry.
Re: My Fiancé Disappeared With N580,000, Says Prostitute by PerfectEsquire(m): 5:53pm On Jun 14, 2016
Ayauche:

No, na paper? U knw how many runs she don do to get such money?
Am very sure u are one of the prostitutes.
Olosho nor get shame @ all...
Re: My Fiancé Disappeared With N580,000, Says Prostitute by bolafex(f): 5:58pm On Jun 14, 2016
olive282:
We ladies indeed hv fish brains....always formin tough buh very easy to deceiv....i pray 4 ladies to receiv brain nd stp being der "maga", "mugu" or "object"

Asin ehen.
He even followed her to her church where he told her pastor he would die if she doesn't marry him.
The guy really acted the drama well-maga done pay.
What was she thinking?

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Disappeared With N580,000, Says Prostitute by Eluwilussit(m): 6:06pm On Jun 14, 2016
dre11:

https://newtelegraphonline.com/fiance-disappeared-n580000-says-prostitute/

Ashewo dey get fiance? No be any man wey fucck you be fiance? Nonsense.
Re: My Fiancé Disappeared With N580,000, Says Prostitute by lemolemo: 6:12pm On Jun 14, 2016
MONKEY DEY WORK, BABOON DEY CHOP !

Re: My Fiancé Disappeared With N580,000, Says Prostitute by armadeo(m): 6:17pm On Jun 14, 2016
This is the remix

** this hoe was loyal***

Creepwalks to the beat
Re: My Fiancé Disappeared With N580,000, Says Prostitute by Israellb(m): 6:25pm On Jun 14, 2016
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Graduates Rob And Rape A Woman In Lagos (photo) / Gunmen Kill Man, Kidnap His Wife & Daughter In Enugu (Graphic) / Segun Wayne Uses Scissors To Cut Off A Boy’s Eyelid In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.