Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,765 members, 7,813,537 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

My Fiancé Disappeared With N580,000, Says Prostitute - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Fiancé Disappeared With N580,000, Says Prostitute (36180 Views)

I Collected N15,000, Says Vigilante Who Trafficked Schoolgirl To Burkina Faso / Liberian Lady Brutalized By Fiancé In South Korea Few Weeks After Engagement / Ghanaian Police Officer Commits Suicide After She Was Dumped By Her Fiancé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancé Disappeared With N580,000, Says Prostitute by liricyst(m): 6:41pm On Jun 14, 2016
“God will never forgive him. I know how many men had sex with me before I saved that amount.

He promised to marry me and even went with me to our church. Our pastor liked him.
Re: My Fiancé Disappeared With N580,000, Says Prostitute by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 14, 2016
Pi.mp$, pro$titute$ and swindlers. They are hard workers grin
Re: My Fiancé Disappeared With N580,000, Says Prostitute by Emmaxmusic(m): 7:00pm On Jun 14, 2016
does her pastor now she is a prostitute hmmmm
Re: My Fiancé Disappeared With N580,000, Says Prostitute by lumeneng22: 7:05pm On Jun 14, 2016
Hotel room don turn to bank ashawo na managing director soja go soja come soja......
Re: My Fiancé Disappeared With N580,000, Says Prostitute by MrObontami(m): 7:35pm On Jun 14, 2016
donbenedict:
the almighty obontami grin

Na joke oooooo

Boss abeg commot almighty for my name Oooo, na GOD JEHOVAH be the only ALMIGHTY
Re: My Fiancé Disappeared With N580,000, Says Prostitute by MrObontami(m): 7:35pm On Jun 14, 2016
donbenedict:

Na joke oooooo

Re: My Fiancé Disappeared With N580,000, Says Prostitute by MrObontami(m): 7:38pm On Jun 14, 2016
donbenedict:

Na joke oooooo

Re: My Fiancé Disappeared With N580,000, Says Prostitute by mikkypel(m): 7:38pm On Jun 14, 2016
fbtowner:
Name checkers Food don laaaaand grin grin

I don't really have much to say I wonder how on earth u think a man that knows you are a prostitute will marry u

it's odd

but I blame Becky for falling for him

mixing business with pleasure doesn't pay but you won't listen

to think of it again in Ajegunle u gave a man 580k to go and deposit in the bank for u

it's either you are lying or u need t be given 580 stokes of cain

The only person that can dupe me on this earth is my mother
and besides we can't call it duping grin
fbtowner:

I don't really have much to say I wonder how on earth u think a man that knows you are a prostitute will marry u

it's odd

to think of it again in Ajegunle u gave a man 580k to go and deposit in the bank for u

fbtowner:

it's odd

CAIN is dead, how do we get 580 of him now?
Re: My Fiancé Disappeared With N580,000, Says Prostitute by MrObontami(m): 7:42pm On Jun 14, 2016

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Disappeared With N580,000, Says Prostitute by Ayauche(f): 7:54pm On Jun 14, 2016
PerfectEsquire:

Am very sure u are one of the prostitutes.

Olosho nor get shame @ all...

I no know why u carry anoda person mata for head. Tho I dnt blame u, dis is a faceless forum and u are entitled to say rubbish as an immature individual that u are. I dnt badge words with kids like u, u sure are just about my son's age.
Re: My Fiancé Disappeared With N580,000, Says Prostitute by SirREX94: 8:09pm On Jun 14, 2016
Hahahahaha..... There are many success stories of men who turned ''street walkers'' into ''home makers''! Mixing ''business'' with ''pleasure'', those are the tools to her trade! Lolzzzz! As for the lady, ''Hard Luck''! Guys are out for their pound of flesh ni!.....
fbtowner:

it's odd

Re: My Fiancé Disappeared With N580,000, Says Prostitute by KINGS100(m): 8:10pm On Jun 14, 2016
prostitude, fiance, #580,000... i reserve my #5m coment
Re: My Fiancé Disappeared With N580,000, Says Prostitute by vislabraye(m): 8:12pm On Jun 14, 2016
fbtowner:

it's odd

On a serious note, prostitutes do get married to one if their clients. It's rare oh..
Re: My Fiancé Disappeared With N580,000, Says Prostitute by hardbody: 8:25pm On Jun 14, 2016
Calmwaters:
A prostitute has a fiance?!!
Wot a confused gal hw can u actually believe dat a guy hu z not handicapped will b comfortable marrying a prostitute
My dear u nid 2 get ur head checked

Bros forget. I know at least 2 that got married to decent men. One of the men was actually a white and he picked her from the brothel.

On topic, it's so very unfair on the lady. Given what they go through and the number of men in different shapes, sizes and contours that drill them, that money is a true definition of hard earned. If that as ashi swear for him, it will catch him. She trusted him, and the worst thing in life to me is betrayal of trust. People wonder why I love my dog more than many people....she will never betray me. NEVER.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Disappeared With N580,000, Says Prostitute by edorhe14(m): 9:29pm On Jun 14, 2016
Sometimes I just feel for women.
You will be on ur own minding ur biz and man will just woo u. And when u agree and yall starts dating, all of a sudden he gets bored,and he says its Over.
I am a man myself but I look at the from another perspective tho.
In this case a man came and dangle marriage to her face and she fell for it.
I feel for her
That been said May God grand her the Fortitude to bear the loss.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Disappeared With N580,000, Says Prostitute by Vikky014(f): 10:44pm On Jun 14, 2016
kiddoiLL:
“God will never forgive him. I know how many men had sex with me before I saved that amount.

LOL...God wont even listen to your filthy prayer
Faints
Re: My Fiancé Disappeared With N580,000, Says Prostitute by elfico(m): 11:11pm On Jun 14, 2016
People commenting here as if 'ladies of the night' are not human beings. Whats is wrong if she has a fiance, 'decent' or otherwise. Most people commenting actually do what she does and even for free. We should learn to stop condemning people, we are usually no better than them.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Disappeared With N580,000, Says Prostitute by emmansus(f): 2:24am On Jun 15, 2016
coolIn emmanuela voice!look at this anty she isss talking lik torotorohaaahii,,mairalanders why are u not laughing?is it not funny,if u are not laughing this not d criminal real face oo,this is the anty real face coolIn emmanuela voice!look at this anty she isss talking lik torotorohaaahii,,mairalanders why are u not laughing?is it not funny,if u are not laughing this not d criminal real face oo,this is the anty real face
Re: My Fiancé Disappeared With N580,000, Says Prostitute by 1miccza: 8:00am On Jun 15, 2016
Hmmmm Ashawo too dey find husband abi na fiancee? Who wan use tokunboh product naa??
Re: My Fiancé Disappeared With N580,000, Says Prostitute by 1miccza: 8:06am On Jun 15, 2016
edorhe14:
Sometimes I just feel for women.
You will be on ur own minding ur biz and man will just woo u. And when u agree and yall starts dating, all of a sudden he gets bored,and he says its Over.
I am a man myself but I look at the from another perspective tho.
In this case a man came and dangle marriage to her face and she fell for it.
I feel for her

That been said May God grand her the Fortitude to bear the loss.

In as much as i agree with you,the truth is anyone who wants to have a relationship and then brings the money ish first is a fraudster,she should have known this and also those plying her trade would have known that it would be tough for any guy to TRULY LOVE them she should also have checked him severally before giving in
Re: My Fiancé Disappeared With N580,000, Says Prostitute by 1miccza: 8:11am On Jun 15, 2016
SirREX94:
Hahahahaha..... There are many success stories of men who turned ''street walkers'' into ''home makers''! Mixing ''business'' with ''pleasure'', those are the tools to her trade! Lolzzzz! As for the lady, ''Hard Luck''! Guys are out for their pound of flesh ni!.....

Lwkmd bros no pun intended but i also know guy that did and ended up with broken homes,wild kids, broken heart, a philandering wife and near suicide. Infact a close relation tried that and today,he's no more and the so called wife is alive and still booming in her trade
Re: My Fiancé Disappeared With N580,000, Says Prostitute by 1miccza: 8:13am On Jun 15, 2016
Ayauche:

I no know why u carry anoda person mata for head. Tho I dnt blame u, dis is a faceless forum and u are entitled to say rubbish as an immature individual that u are. I dnt badge words with kids like u, u sure are just about my son's age.

Perfect rebuttal. Nice one

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Disappeared With N580,000, Says Prostitute by philismary(f): 8:48am On Jun 15, 2016
grin grin grin grin I can't stop laughing.
fbtowner:

it's odd

Re: My Fiancé Disappeared With N580,000, Says Prostitute by philismary(f): 8:56am On Jun 15, 2016
shocked shocked :oWho told you that God won't listen to her prayer?
kiddoiLL:

LOL...God wont even listen to your filthy prayer

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Disappeared With N580,000, Says Prostitute by edorhe14(m): 9:01am On Jun 15, 2016
1miccza:

In as much as i agree with you,the truth is anyone who wants to have a relationship and then brings the money ish first is a fraudster,she should have known this and also those plying her trade would have known that it would be tough for any guy to TRULY LOVE them she should also have checked him severally before giving in
As much as I agree with u too.
Common sense (Logic) goes out of the window when in love.
Love most time Clouds our Judgement most times
Re: My Fiancé Disappeared With N580,000, Says Prostitute by philismary(f): 9:08am On Jun 15, 2016
smiley smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Disappeared With N580,000, Says Prostitute by 1miccza: 9:10am On Jun 15, 2016
edorhe14:

As much as I agree with u too.
Common sense (Logic) goes out of the window when in love.
Love most time Clouds our Judgement most times

Which is why i always advice people to stand in Love and not fall in love
Re: My Fiancé Disappeared With N580,000, Says Prostitute by Duru009(m): 9:14am On Jun 15, 2016
Wen a woman its inlove she can do all the sily thins in this world. For a man...

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Disappeared With N580,000, Says Prostitute by edorhe14(m): 10:19am On Jun 15, 2016
1miccza:

Which is why i always advice people to stand in Love and not fall in love
Hehehe you can say that again its easier said than done.
Re: My Fiancé Disappeared With N580,000, Says Prostitute by Nathkem01(m): 10:21am On Jun 15, 2016
Ashewo!!!!
Re: My Fiancé Disappeared With N580,000, Says Prostitute by SirREX94: 11:01am On Jun 15, 2016
Mysteries Of Life! What Turned Out To Be Poison For A Fellow, Is Actually Medicinal To Another!
1miccza:

Lwkmd bros no pun intended but i also know guy that did and ended up with broken homes,wild kids, broken heart, a philandering wife and near suicide. Infact a close relation tried that and today,he's no more and the so called wife is alive and still booming in her trade

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Suspected Yahoo Boy Confesses To Ripping His Colleagues Off Of $24k / Graduates Rob And Rape A Woman In Lagos (photo) / Gunmen Kill Man, Kidnap His Wife & Daughter In Enugu (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.