Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,696 members, 7,813,292 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

My Fiancé Disappeared With N580,000, Says Prostitute - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Fiancé Disappeared With N580,000, Says Prostitute (36178 Views)

I Collected N15,000, Says Vigilante Who Trafficked Schoolgirl To Burkina Faso / Liberian Lady Brutalized By Fiancé In South Korea Few Weeks After Engagement / Ghanaian Police Officer Commits Suicide After She Was Dumped By Her Fiancé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancé Disappeared With N580,000, Says Prostitute by Calmwaters(m): 2:35pm On Jun 15, 2016
elvisdaniels:

Please don't be too quick to judge , a lot of girls overseas that got married to their husbands were once prostitutes , and the husbands were aware and had to pay off their madam so as to marry them ..be enlightened ,don't just say words cos you want to comment , most criminals of the past are pastors today, cultist also are doctors and police men in this present nigeria, few governors were motor park touts ,we know nothing of what the.future holds for everyone of us ...thanks
Bro u sure do have a point but itz marriage we re talkin about not jst a relationship.Personally even if I wan climb dat kind woman wetin go jst enter ma head na.Hw many pipl don do wetin I wan do
Re: My Fiancé Disappeared With N580,000, Says Prostitute by Calmwaters(m): 2:37pm On Jun 15, 2016
lizzlix:
......and a police friend too! Just imagine!
I can honestly bet my molar tooth that she doesn't know how many men she had sex with as opposed her claim.
#500 multiplied by how many men will give you #580,000?
I dey tell u
Re: My Fiancé Disappeared With N580,000, Says Prostitute by Calmwaters(m): 2:48pm On Jun 15, 2016
victorjoe:

Forget the fiance. She has a pastor!!! Is he aware of her kind of job? Does he collect tithe?
Hmmmm
How re we sure she pays tithes
Re: My Fiancé Disappeared With N580,000, Says Prostitute by lordcenred(m): 4:01pm On Jun 15, 2016
herbie27:
Sane men still do that....is their preference.

But it's not same in this case
Re: My Fiancé Disappeared With N580,000, Says Prostitute by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 18, 2016
elvisdaniels:

Please don't be too quick to judge , a lot of girls overseas that got married to their husbands were once prostitutes , and the husbands were aware and had to pay off their madam so as to marry them ..be enlightened ,don't just say words cos you want to comment , most criminals of the past are pastors today, cultist also are doctors and police men in this present nigeria, few governors were motor park touts ,we know nothing of what the.future holds for everyone of us ...thanks

You see that one talk
Re: My Fiancé Disappeared With N580,000, Says Prostitute by elvisdaniels(m): 3:16pm On Jun 18, 2016
videomaid:

You see that one talk

What would you have me say? Things happen.in life , and we learn.everyday I don't have to discriminate against her cos she is a.prostitute,besides she much better than the thief that stole her life savings.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Disappeared With N580,000, Says Prostitute by DOMINIC101(m): 1:19pm On Jun 19, 2016
This one na monkey the work bamboo the chop,,bt the guy nah real NIGGA oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osun Police Parade Kidnappers Who Killed & Dumped Bodies Of 2 Teenagers (Photo) / Suspected Yahoo Boy Confesses To Ripping His Colleagues Off Of $24k / Gunmen Kill Man, Kidnap His Wife & Daughter In Enugu (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.