Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,460 members, 7,836,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Man Beats Policeman In Lagos For Preventing Him From Killing Girlfriend - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats Policeman In Lagos For Preventing Him From Killing Girlfriend (27941 Views)

Linda Nkechi Igwetu, Corper Shot Dead By Policeman In Abuja A Day To Her POP / Man Cuts Man With Cutlass For Preventing Him From Beating His Brother's Wife / Gang Of Boys Attack Young Man For Preventing Them From Seeing His Sister. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats Policeman In Lagos For Preventing Him From Killing Girlfriend by Jones8(m): 3:05pm On Jun 14, 2016
ok.
Re: Man Beats Policeman In Lagos For Preventing Him From Killing Girlfriend by ayindejimmy(m): 3:07pm On Jun 14, 2016
Why can't our cops have teaser and pepper spray?

I mean, these will help to pull aggressive people under control without the risk of killing them

Our leaders know what's right bit they just won't do
Re: Man Beats Policeman In Lagos For Preventing Him From Killing Girlfriend by IDEJIMBA1(m): 3:07pm On Jun 14, 2016
Settling relationship disputes is no police business. cool
Re: Man Beats Policeman In Lagos For Preventing Him From Killing Girlfriend by Ladycloud(f): 3:08pm On Jun 14, 2016
ginggerxy:
after d second coming of jesus christ grin after d second coming of jesus christ
lol... Which means they will never learn. angry
Re: Man Beats Policeman In Lagos For Preventing Him From Killing Girlfriend by greggng: 3:10pm On Jun 14, 2016
victorels:
When I saw man beats police, I know it must be an Igbo man. Always beating Nigerian in everything except in elections.

If the news reads, 'man insult a police', it must be a yoruba man. But if it reads 'man stab a police man', we all know the people that does that.

Re u a comedian of the federal Republic of Nigerian and biafra? You know whether the police man dey date the guys girl friend.

My mouth. My finger.
Re: Man Beats Policeman In Lagos For Preventing Him From Killing Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 14, 2016
Why is he not charged for assaulting his girlfriend? This is a two-count offence. Except the mumu girl didn't want to press charges against him.
Re: Man Beats Policeman In Lagos For Preventing Him From Killing Girlfriend by Ofemmanu1: 3:22pm On Jun 14, 2016
victorels:
When I saw man beats police, I know it must be an Igbo man. Always beating Nigerian in everything except in elections.

If the news reads, 'man insult a police', it must be a yoruba man. But if it reads 'man stab a police man', we all know the people that does that.

My mouth. My finger.
Na dem hardworking pple, owners of Lagos.
If the policeman had shot him, bia-bia pple will cry marginalization.
Re: Man Beats Policeman In Lagos For Preventing Him From Killing Girlfriend by leestryder: 3:30pm On Jun 14, 2016
NCAN....reporting for Ikotun constituency Name: confirmed Tribe: confirmed *#WhyAlwaysThem
Re: Man Beats Policeman In Lagos For Preventing Him From Killing Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 14, 2016
SMH for nigeria. Yu can imagine, a civilian beating and defeating a field agent! Isn't that stupidity?!

What kinnda training do this people receive before joining the force?

Dnt even knw wat to say
Re: Man Beats Policeman In Lagos For Preventing Him From Killing Girlfriend by darlingtonIIV(m): 3:52pm On Jun 14, 2016
victorels:

My mouth. My finger.
that shows that yoloba people no get strength name, na only mouth dem get grin na dem go make mouth for fight pass but when fight start na dem dey first run grin but fear Igbo man o, their mind too strong, even beating a policeman upon all the police training cheesy
Re: Man Beats Policeman In Lagos For Preventing Him From Killing Girlfriend by ginggerxy: 3:53pm On Jun 14, 2016
Ladycloud:
lol... Which means they will never learn. angry
dats jst it they will never learn . But dat doesn't mean its rit to hit a woman. If you hit my sis i will hit you back if i can't i call up my niggas . a guy dat slapd my sis last semester in skul didn't sleep in his house till we finished our exams and i left for my IT and when i get back to skul till i hit him back i will not leave him because i knw my sis did not offend him in any way and other ppl around attested to it . No matter what dnt hit a woman,if you are tired of the relationship call it off and to start transfering aggression of this hard economy on one innocent girl
Re: Man Beats Policeman In Lagos For Preventing Him From Killing Girlfriend by passionate88: 4:00pm On Jun 14, 2016
buhari sef, see as his police force dey misbehave
Re: Man Beats Policeman In Lagos For Preventing Him From Killing Girlfriend by passionate88: 4:03pm On Jun 14, 2016
Ladycloud:
Dragging his girlfriend on the floor? .. They are not even married... When will girls learn!
they NEVER learn
Re: Man Beats Policeman In Lagos For Preventing Him From Killing Girlfriend by Ladycloud(f): 4:14pm On Jun 14, 2016
ginggerxy:
dats jst it they will never learn . But dat doesn't mean its rit to hit a woman. If you hit my sis i will hit you back if i can't i call up my niggas . a guy dat slapd my sis last semester in skul didn't sleep in his house till we finished our exams and i left for my IT and when i get back to skul till i hit him back i will not leave him because i knw my sis did not offend him in any way and other ppl around attested to it . No matter what dnt hit a woman,if you are tired of the relationship call it off and to start transfering aggression of this hard economy on one innocent girl
u are right... Some girls will just walk into danger with their eyes open
Re: Man Beats Policeman In Lagos For Preventing Him From Killing Girlfriend by kwyllancy: 4:31pm On Jun 14, 2016
ijustdey:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/man-beats-policeman-for-allegedly-preventing-him-from-killing-girlfriend/

THE CAPTION SHOULD HAVE BEEN "A MAN BEAT A POLICEMAN FOR PREVENTING HIM FROM GOING TO PRISON"
Re: Man Beats Policeman In Lagos For Preventing Him From Killing Girlfriend by leestryder: 4:58pm On Jun 14, 2016
Jadonjack:
SMH for nigeria. Yu can imagine, a civilian beating and defeating a field agent! Isn't that stupidity?!

What kinnda training do this people receive before joining the force?

Dnt even knw wat to say
If the policeman beats the man..u will be like "black-men in black-clothes with black-sense"....Nigeria, I hail thee..u must complain at everything either good or bad
Re: Man Beats Policeman In Lagos For Preventing Him From Killing Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 14, 2016
The guy was wrong and the police was wrong too by interfering in personal matter...the law knows that the policeman was wrong ,that was why they changed the issue to Attempt murder...so that the officer will have something to fall on in the court of law.quote author=victorels post=46567520]When I saw man beats police, I know it must be an Igbo man. Always beating Nigerian in everything except in elections.

My mouth. My finger. [/quote]
Re: Man Beats Policeman In Lagos For Preventing Him From Killing Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 14, 2016
the guy was wrong and the police was wrong too by interfering in personal matter...the law knows that the policeman was wrong ,that was why they changed the issue to Attempt murder...so that the officer will have something to fall on in the court of law.
Re: Man Beats Policeman In Lagos For Preventing Him From Killing Girlfriend by benELOHIM7(m): 5:28pm On Jun 14, 2016
The man gf go don allow stew burn for fire
Re: Man Beats Policeman In Lagos For Preventing Him From Killing Girlfriend by Cornerstone001: 5:33pm On Jun 14, 2016
Ladycloud:
Dragging his girlfriend on the floor? .. They are not even married... When will girls learn!
Re: Man Beats Policeman In Lagos For Preventing Him From Killing Girlfriend by holythug(m): 5:40pm On Jun 14, 2016
Situation001:
na biafran beat biafran for not letting him kill his biafran girlfren... undecided

I wonder what type of nation d Biafra olori pelebe pple r craving for..

country where dey'd be killing each other at any slight mistake.. grin

Re: Man Beats Policeman In Lagos For Preventing Him From Killing Girlfriend by Davecafary(m): 5:42pm On Jun 14, 2016
Beat up a policeman,what a shame! He should have tried that with an army. By the time he comes back with backup, his family will receive part of the beating, then neighbors their own share, landlord or landlady too and even people on his street would be partakers of the beating...then he the offender, will go and chill in their barracks..use his teeth to carry aluminum bucket of water he will fetch and put inside 20 drums, dig a six feet hole in the ground with his fingers....let me stop here. I love my army guys, gat no chills grin
Re: Man Beats Policeman In Lagos For Preventing Him From Killing Girlfriend by wasroq(m): 5:49pm On Jun 14, 2016
A CHRISTIAN IGBO DID THIS,

BUT WAS NT CALLED A ZOMBIE OR TERRORIST.

IF A MUSLIM EITHER A YORUBA/HAUSA WAS 'ALLEGED' TO DO THE SAME ACT,MILLIONS OF COLUMMISTS,JOURNALISTS AND CRITICS WOULD WRITE A WHOLE ENCYCLOPEADIA.

NAIJA,UR LEVEL OF HYPOCRISY OVERWHELMS ME !!!!! kiss
Re: Man Beats Policeman In Lagos For Preventing Him From Killing Girlfriend by Situation001(m): 6:25pm On Jun 14, 2016
[quote author=holythug post=46572535][/quote]
question from holythug...

What's your name again.. ?

Holy
Re: Man Beats Policeman In Lagos For Preventing Him From Killing Girlfriend by smugmanuel(m): 8:45pm On Jun 14, 2016
victorels:

My mouth. My finger.
Lols...
Re: Man Beats Policeman In Lagos For Preventing Him From Killing Girlfriend by brojoshua: 9:32pm On Jun 14, 2016
Thank God for He used the police man to help man from committing murder. And let the police man take it that God used him to help the man from committing murder and let him not retaliate, but counsel the man against anger and so on and then let him go.
Re: Man Beats Policeman In Lagos For Preventing Him From Killing Girlfriend by sbabimbola(f): 12:30am On Jun 15, 2016
hopsydboi:
Frustration of a woman can make u not see soldier was in uniform before landing him a slap.... #woman peak frustration

Blaming women for anger problem is not good enough!
We all need to control our emotions!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Policewoman, Celestina Kalu Saves The Life Of A Victim Of Robbery (Photos) / Herdsmen Kill Three Policemen In Delta / Hanifar Abubakar Was Abducted And Killed By Her School Teacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.