Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,985 members, 7,821,430 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments (68609 Views)

Guys Kiss & Grab Boobs Of Osun College Of Education Student As They Graduate / Photos Of Osun Model Schools At Night / Osun Students Appear In Church Garments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by doctokwus: 4:51pm On Jun 14, 2016
IVORY2009:

For the first time in history, u spoke the truth shocked shocked shocked
Meanwhile all your life,u never spoken the truth and u still aint showing any sign of saying d truth,even if it wud save your life
Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by Lastine: 4:51pm On Jun 14, 2016
Lols... Wait sef.... Until when are you going to stop commenting before you think cos you just comment without thinking now... Before wetin you comment happens, I'm very sure God go don kill you danudanu... Oponu omo... Yeye child... You think say Nigeria be Turkey? Antipeace buruku
doveda:
Yes, we want to Islamise Nigeriasmiley

Be ready for the day I personally would put a gun to your head and demand for your allegiance to the Islamic republic of Nigeria.

Paranoid thing!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by ojuu4u(m): 4:54pm On Jun 14, 2016
masseratti:
Its unfortunate if we Christians cant tolerate Muslims to wear just hijab to sch, at least we can see their faces, what our church leaders have problem with is schools established by missionaries being attended by Muslims in hijab, but they forgot that Jesus came for everyone both the believers and un believers.

u ar a fool. Go and ask fore-fathers of people of Turkey nation. They were predominat xtians b4. This type of so-called tolerance made their fore fathers lost their heritage. Today they are sofocatin their great gradchildren wt islamic ideology.

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by Lastine: 4:55pm On Jun 14, 2016
jimolite:
let's see who will get tired of wearing hijab/gown among d Muslims and d Christians!
Give anybody wearing dat gown just a week, and he wil b tired of it! let's stop getting jealous unnecessarily...

Na mumu you be.. What is d essence of hijab wearing in Government Christian school... You are definitely a fanatic.. .. Wait for wrath of God o

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by doveda: 4:55pm On Jun 14, 2016
What is this one saying?undecided

Mo sin e jetongue

Lastine:
Lols... Wait sef.... Until when are you going to stop commenting before you think cos you just comment without thinking now... Before wetin you comment happens, I'm very sure God go don kill you danudanu... Oponu omo... Yeye child... You think say Nigeria be Turkey? Antipeace buruku
Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 14, 2016
guyla:
The christians should drop the fight, its funny and inconvenients the students, we have a God that fights we are not like the others that fight for their God, ours will do what he will do at the right time
Remember Constantinople and all the many churches that has become history in Turkey. These islamists need some resistance.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by Guyman02: 4:57pm On Jun 14, 2016
illyg:

That is it. Even Rev. sisters wear hijab. What amaze me particularly is every policy of government is being politicize. can't we just pause and assess fundamental rationale behind every policy before we respond?
My children attend a school owned by a christian. the man instruct every muslim female student to wear hijab. i attended christian school prefferably Roman Catholic Mission and we had Islamic teacher then. My muslim and christian brothers, where is that understanding now? Every body claim to be holier than thou and i can impute everything on Nigeria politics

A Muslim school will never allow a Christian teacher just like a Muslim man will celebrate his son marrying a Christian girl but will disown or kill (family honour killing) his daughter who decides to date or marry a Christian man.

Christians girls should understand that while they fall in love with Muslims under 'tolerance' their own brothers will not be allowed to fall in love with Muslim girls. Muslim parents see their sons marrying Christians as conquest for Allah and increasing their fold while there girls going for a Christian man is seen as a lost for Allah and increase for Christians which should not be allowed and rather it is better that the girl is eliminated than have children for Christians and increase their number.

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by Lastine: 4:57pm On Jun 14, 2016
doveda:
What is this one saying?undecided

Mo sin e jetongue

Oya face front before I slap you... . Yeye child
Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by doveda: 4:57pm On Jun 14, 2016
What made the Western world lose Christian ideology? I think you should blame it on Islam.

ojuu4u:

u ar a fool. Go and ask fore of people of Turkey nation. They were predominat xtian b4. This type of so-tolerance made their fore fathers loose their heritage. Today they are sofocatin their great gradchildren wt islamic ideology.
Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by doveda: 4:58pm On Jun 14, 2016
Na ypur mama you wan slap be thatgrin
Lastine:

Oya face front before I slap you... . Yeye child
Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by tomzman: 4:58pm On Jun 14, 2016
masseratti:
Its unfortunate if we Christians cant tolerate Muslims to wear just hijab to sch, at least we can see their faces, what our church leaders have problem with is schools established by missionaries being attended by Muslims in hijab, but they forgot that Jesus came for everyone both the believers and un believers.
Keep quiet! 'Christians' like you irritate me. I have always said it that Christianity and stupidity are not synonymous. Learn to invest in knowledge. Even the tolerant Jesus had to take some drastic actions in specific circumstances. You want examples?.

One of our problems in this country is that we bring religion into everything forgetting that Nigeria is a secular state. Imagine if everyone (including the ifa, ogun, sango, oya, sanpona, egungun, esu, obatala worshippers) is allowed to dress according to their faith in a public institution because it is their fundamental right and because Jesus came for everyone, what would the scenario look like?

Lastly, do me a favour, please give me the meaning of the word 'uniform' and it's essence.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by Guyman02: 5:00pm On Jun 14, 2016
guyla:
The christians should drop the fight, its funny and inconvenients the students, we have a God that fights we are not like the others that fight for their God, ours will do what he will do at the right time

Armenian Christians behaved like you and today they have been banished from their lands in Turkey by Muslims, traditionalist Yorubas collaborated with jihadist Fulanis in Ilorin against their brothers in Oyo and today Fulani Muslims rule over them in Ilorin.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by Lastine: 5:00pm On Jun 14, 2016
Sincere4u:

Remember Constantinople and all the many churches that has become history in Turkey. These islamists need some resistance.

I'm with you on that, cos a times, fire is used to quench fire... Simple as that

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by doveda: 5:00pm On Jun 14, 2016
You are not a very good liar. There are many Christians schools that will never allow a Muslim teacher. There are Muslim and Christian schools that don't care.

There is no honour killing in SW. Honour killing is a cultural thing and it dates back to pre-Islam eraundecided.

Guyman02:

A Muslim school will never allow a Christian teacher just like a Muslim man will celebrate his son marrying a Christian girl but will disown or kill (family honour killing) of his daughter who decides to date a Christian man.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by doveda: 5:02pm On Jun 14, 2016
Oga man, use your brain. Stop misrepresenting facts!
Guyman02:

Armenian Christians behaved like you and today they have been banished from their lands in Turkey by Muslims, traditionalist Yorubas collaborated with jihadist Fulansi in Ilorin against their brothers in Oyo and today Fulani Muslims rule over them in Ilorin.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 14, 2016
masseratti:
Mtcheeeeew!! .

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by ojuu4u(m): 5:03pm On Jun 14, 2016
[quote author=doveda post=46571163]What made the Western world lose Christian ideology? I think you should blame it on Islam.

wat made middle east and north east nigeria radicalized? I tink we sud blame it on quran and muhammad

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by Lastine: 5:03pm On Jun 14, 2016
doveda:
Na ypur mama you wan slap be thatgrin

Lols, I swear, if I slap you, the whole of your generation's destiny will reset.. na your papa you think say you dy follow talk?? Bloody Muslim

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by doveda: 5:04pm On Jun 14, 2016
Christians like you make me purge. You have spoken like a none... . there is no reason addressing the moronic jargon you wrote.

tomzman:

Keep quiet! 'Christians' like you irritate me. I have always said it that Christianity and stupidity are not synonymous. Learn to invest in knowledge. Even the tolerant Jesus had to take some drastic actions in specific circumstances. You want examples?.

One of our problems in this country is that we bring religion into everything forgetting that Nigeria is a secular state. Imagine if everyone (including the ifa, ogun, sango, oya, sanpona, egungun, esu, obatala worshippers) is allowed to dress according to their faith in a public institution because it is their fundamental right and because Jesus came for everyone, what would the scenario look like?

Lastly, do me a favour, please give me the meaning of the word 'uniform' and it's essence.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by Guyman02: 5:04pm On Jun 14, 2016
masseratti:

You not get sense. If the people of Plateau and Taraba had not resisted the jihadists Dan Fodio because of 'tolerance' they would have been like Hausas of Kano and Yorubas of Ilorin who lost their culture to Arabised Fulanis or the Armenians who lost Turkey to Muslim invaders.
If the Spaniards had not resisted the Muslims today Madrid and Barcelona would have been Muslim cities

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by doveda: 5:05pm On Jun 14, 2016
You need some history lessons.

[quote author=ojuu4u post=46571374][/quote]
Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by doveda: 5:06pm On Jun 14, 2016
Bloody omo ale! You wan slap your mama again!
Lastine:

Lols, I swear, if I slap you, the whole of your generation's destiny will reset.. na your papa you think say you dy follow talk?? Bloody Muslim
Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by Guyman02: 5:07pm On Jun 14, 2016
doveda:

You are not a very good liar. There are many Christians schools that will never allow a Muslim teacher. There are Muslim and Christian schools that don't care.
There is no honour killing in SW. Honour killing is a cultural thing and it dates back to pre-Islam eraundecided.

Tell me where honour killings is carried out that is not a Muslim country? The way it entered those areas including northern Nigeria where a woman is killed for blasphemy is how it will start in SW if not resisted now.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by Excellentmind: 5:09pm On Jun 14, 2016
This is cool. It is quite interesting. As for me, the next move should be to suspend basic studies and concentrate on religious studies making little or no provision for the ifa and obatala students.
Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by ojuu4u(m): 5:10pm On Jun 14, 2016
doveda:
You need some history lessons.

tanks. Tel me now at least i told u mine and wat befell on them
Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by Ninilowo(m): 5:12pm On Jun 14, 2016
Just give me a reason why I should not leave this country.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by Akaujaa(m): 5:13pm On Jun 14, 2016
lol...naija, what a funny country!
Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by tomzman: 5:18pm On Jun 14, 2016
doveda:
Christians like you make me purge. You have spoken like a none... . there is no reason addressing the moronic jargon you wrote.

Oga, I don't remember quoting you so get off my mentions.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by babajeje123(m): 5:20pm On Jun 14, 2016
I have Muslims as in-laws, my late grand ma was a Muslim, I have them as siblings. In fact, my wife was a Muslim. They have one thing in common. Fanaticism!

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by phesturzz: 5:21pm On Jun 14, 2016
Rxpetite:
grin grin grin grin where are the pagans?
yah were are they
Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by olive282(f): 5:22pm On Jun 14, 2016
If dose garments were meant to b sacred den d kids are abusing it...wear a skul uniform to go to school...anytn dat is not part of d uniform including rubber band and hair band shuld b taken off...d kids aint evn in uniform anymore

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities? / Melissa Giebel & Anejodo Paul: Boy I Picked From 18 Years Ago Now Medical Doctor / Students Of Nigerian Defence Academy Pictured Going To Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.