Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Miss Nairaland 2016 Day One Interview - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland 2016 Day One Interview (6423 Views)

Miss Nairaland 2016, Funny Pics You Can Relate To / See The Winner Of Miss Nairaland 2016 / Upcoming Miss Nairaland 2016 Edition Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Day One Interview by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 14, 2016
grin mrcork give this niqqa one kpoli let's share
wristbangle:
It's okay Optional1.

Question 3:. Nigerian ladies often say Nigerian Guys are not romantic. So in what way can you advise Nigerian men to be romantic and what things can they do to show they are romantic?

Cc: diasyluv, Optional1 and Eurydice
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Day One Interview by makydebbie(f): 5:52pm On Jun 14, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

erniesmallzz , makydebbie , dollyjoy , Abeg make una come sir down near me jor.
I'm coming with champaign
lol...shey space dey shaa
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Day One Interview by BossDanniee(m): 5:52pm On Jun 14, 2016
Finally, the competition has started! Kudos to the organizers and all who made this possible. Also to the contestants for being here on time. Lemme pitch my tent here *following*
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Day One Interview by Dygeasy(m): 5:53pm On Jun 14, 2016
MRNipples:
@wristbangle how do u expect the guys to follow up when european cup is been played on this hour? @wristbangle and dygeasy. pls do change the time to 10pm in the evening. atleast the contestants will be fully ready after the day's work or lectures and guys like me will be through watching european nations cup football matches for the day. anyways let me go back to watching of my football match. d only people dat will leave football match to attend to this interview will be ladies, gays and guys dat are called boygirl. no offence.
If the contestants are fine with the timing then we are too and the interview must go on.

You can go and watch your football match. Do you access Nairaland with your Television?

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Day One Interview by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 14, 2016
Diasyluv:
About marrying a wealthy man and my husband being wealthy before i tie the knot... For me..being rich is secondary.. There are primary purposes of getting married which includes for love.. For each others company and so many others..tho i v had the opportunity of speaking with some ladies about why they want their men to be rich...some were like.."If they are not rich...they suffer inferiority complex"....
But for me
So far am well to do..we love each other and we are ready to WORK HARD together...wealth and others will follow
Really? I don't believe you at all.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Day One Interview by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 14, 2016
Dygeasy:
If the contestants are fine with the timing then we are too and the interview must go on.

You can go and watch your football match. Do you access Nairaland with your Television?
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Day One Interview by senibo1: 5:58pm On Jun 14, 2016
Dygeasy:

be nice dude.grin

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Day One Interview by LEERICIST(m): 5:59pm On Jun 14, 2016
Who knew Dy.geasy had a sense of humour. Lol
Dygeasy:

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Day One Interview by wristbangle: 6:01pm On Jun 14, 2016
We are expecting your response to question 3: Optional1 and diasyluv cool
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Day One Interview by zicoraads: 6:03pm On Jun 14, 2016
Ladies, most anyway, always claiming love comes first to them. Who are now the ones that are chasing the money first? grin cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Day One Interview by obiorathesubtle: 6:03pm On Jun 14, 2016
Dygeasy, wristbangle.. Other organisers.. Thanks for starting this thing already..

Good Job guys!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Day One Interview by Diasyluv(f): 6:03pm On Jun 14, 2016
wristbangle:
It's okay Optional1.

Question 3:. Nigerian ladies often say Nigerian Guys are not romantic. So in what way can you advise Nigerian men to be romantic and what things can they do to show they are romantic?

Lol...before I start answering the question... I say..Nigerian guyz are romantic..only if u give them reasons to be
...But my advice generally to Nigerian guyz is that we women often find it hard to leave a man that is very romantic than leaving a man who is rich
There are several things a man can do to make his woman special...things like
...Sending her a gud morning SMS
...Waking her up with kisses n probably with breakfast
...Appreciating her meals....even wen it's not tasty
...Telling her how much she means to you
...Giving her surprise visits.
...Offering to help in the kitchen..maybe washing the yams while she cuts it
...And unfailingly on her special days like birthdays..making sure he is the first person to send her good wishes
...And if u walk down d street n probably see nice shoes..u can put a call across and maybe be like.
"Hello bae..I saw some nice shoes.. What's your shoe size"..believe u me she will feel special... It doesn't necessarily mean u shld go and purchase a #10,000 shoe...even a #2,000 own makes her feel u care

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Day One Interview by Diasyluv(f): 6:05pm On Jun 14, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
Great answers from Great girls with Great intellect...

God bless the contestants...
God bless u too

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Day One Interview by EColeJnr: 6:08pm On Jun 14, 2016
wristbangle:
We are expecting your response to question 3: Optional1 and diasyluv cool
Bros.. please
I'd kindly implore you to shift the time for this interview .

17:00 hrs GMT+1 is definitely not okay... that's the rush-hour

People are just finishing from work, Students are just concluding classes.

Definitely not cool...

Why not move it to perhaps 20:00hrs GMT+1

That'd be cool right? cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Day One Interview by senibo1: 6:10pm On Jun 14, 2016
Diasyluv:

Lol...before I start answering the question... I say..Nigerian guyz are romantic..only if u give them reasons to be
...But my advice generally to Nigerian guyz is that we women often find it hard to leave a man that is very romantic than leaving a man who is rich
There are several things a man can do to make his woman special...things like
...Sending her a gud morning SMS
...Waking her up with kisses n probably with breakfast
...Appreciating her meals....even wen it's not tasty
...Telling her how much she means to you
...Giving her surprise visits.
...Offering to help in the kitchen..maybe washing the yams while she cuts it
...And unfailingly on her special days like birthdays..making sure he is the first person to send her good wishes
...And if u walk down d street n probably see nice shoes..u can put a call across and maybe be like.
"Hello bae..I saw some nice shoes.. What's your shoe size"..believe u me she will feel special... It doesn't necessarily mean u shld go and purchase a #10,000 shoe...even a #2,000 own makes her feel u care
u are a darlingwink keep it up bae
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Day One Interview by wristbangle: 6:10pm On Jun 14, 2016
Question 4: Can you tell us your name, educational background and why you should emerge as winner of miss nairaland 2016 competition?

Cc: Diasyluv and Optional1
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Day One Interview by youngtroll: 6:10pm On Jun 14, 2016
Good luck to all Miss NL contestants.... From Nairaland bikini worriors
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Day One Interview by GoldenJAT(m): 6:11pm On Jun 14, 2016
let the interview go on!!! time waits for no one!! Im following it up
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Day One Interview by Dygeasy(m): 6:12pm On Jun 14, 2016
LEERICIST:
Who knew Dy.geasy had a sense of humour. Lol
Hian!! I'm a human being too grin
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Day One Interview by optional1(f): 6:13pm On Jun 14, 2016
wristbangle:
It's okay Optional1.

Lols my fellow naija guys are you guys not romantic to your wife and girlfriend.

Well to me my boyfriemd is romantic enough so i dont know about other ladies out there.

Guys how to be romantic to your wife and girlfriend.

1. Call her always
2. Buy her gifts
3. Always be there for her
4:
give her attention any time she wants to talk to you.
5. Always appreciate her comment on her dresses. Appreciate her cooking always
6. Call her lovely names:

thank you
once again am sorry am having some difficulties.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Day One Interview by Whizzcute(m): 6:17pm On Jun 14, 2016
ok
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Day One Interview by CrudeGold: 6:20pm On Jun 14, 2016
The heavyweights haven't been interviewed yet.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Day One Interview by donbenedict(m): 6:22pm On Jun 14, 2016
Optional1 hmmmm...

Make I no talk sha...
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Day One Interview by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 14, 2016
makydebbie:
lol...shey space dey shaa

Welcome love, was missing you.
Sure, there is enough space for you to sit, since its you.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Day One Interview by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 14, 2016
Berlyn:
agbaya undecided
grin
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Day One Interview by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 14, 2016
All these answers sha.. No be today nyash dey for back. grin

Opti...1 easy on the bombs please!
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Day One Interview by wristbangle: 6:25pm On Jun 14, 2016
We are waiting for your response to question 4; Diasyluv and Optional1 cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

18 Things You Should Never Say To A Nigerian Woman During An Argument / Young, Struggling, Streetwise Men Of This Forum Let's Discuss / Ebony Chic Flashes Her Sexy Goodies In Cutie Selfies!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.