Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Miss Nairaland 2016 Day One Interview - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland 2016 Day One Interview (6425 Views)

Miss Nairaland 2016, Funny Pics You Can Relate To / See The Winner Of Miss Nairaland 2016 / Upcoming Miss Nairaland 2016 Edition Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Day One Interview by optional1(f): 7:02pm On Jun 14, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Thanks wrsitbangle..

I have few questions for optional1 aka uyai smiley..

Miss, As potential Miss Nairaland 2016

Are you a protege of any former contestant or winner?? If yes, who and why??

What do you think is the relative influence of this contest on the Nairaland community?

What steps have you taken as a contestant to culminate with regard to the influence you've mentioned, if positive?..

am sorry i will answer ur question later pls
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Day One Interview by wristbangle: 7:02pm On Jun 14, 2016
EColeJnr:

Bros.. please,

I'd kindly implore you to shift the time for this interview .17:00 hrs GMT+1 is definitely not okay... that's the rush-hour

People are just finishing from work, Students are just concluding classes.Definitely not cool...

Why not move it to perhaps 20:00hrs GMT+1That'd be cool right?

It's not possible bro.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Day One Interview by senibo1: 7:02pm On Jun 14, 2016
donbenedict:
if I talk am person go vex grin
must u please her always

make she vex today joorgrin
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Day One Interview by makydebbie(f): 7:03pm On Jun 14, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Abeg leave me jor, you re more important than any and every thread or contest to me.
To give you e-belle just they hungry me. lol. *please let's not derail*
lol...how dem dey give e-belle sef?
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Day One Interview by Ishilove: 7:03pm On Jun 14, 2016
I was expecting the contestants to link the Influence of social media and Miss Nairaland to the reasons why they deserve the crown. How do you intend to you intend to impact Nairaland when you win the title? A pretty face and banging body is not enough reason to deserve the 'coveted' title of the Queen of Africa's biggest social media interactive forum.

Someone said she is a peacemaker offline, so she deserves the crown. I mean WTF? This is an Internet based competition, so we have to see reasons why we should vote for you, because of the the belief that you will make an impact, ONLINE undecided

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Day One Interview by TamedWolf90: 7:04pm On Jun 14, 2016
optional1:

Am sorry i made that mistake am not prefect in any way, was having a lot of difficultie wit my fone. Am sorry
You still just made the same mistake of confusing I'm with am.... No hard feelings though but every contestants will get a dose of my scorpion sting-like questions.. Goodluck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Day One Interview by CrudeGold: 7:04pm On Jun 14, 2016
NiGeRianTr0ll:
Crudegold did you get the picture.

Now Optional1 and Diasyluv

SPIT or SWALLOW With reasons?

No, I didn't. Mention me on another thread when you upload it.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Day One Interview by wristbangle: 7:04pm On Jun 14, 2016
dominique:

What if the contestants haven't answered the audience's questions by then?

Lock it ma. I don't want this thread to get derailed. Thanks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Day One Interview by Twaci(f): 7:04pm On Jun 14, 2016
gossipfreak:
All these answers sha.. No be today nyash dey for back. grin

Opti...1 easy on the bombs please!
Madam please go and sit down somewhere. If u feel u can do better, step up here and see how it is undecided

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Day One Interview by Laveda(f): 7:05pm On Jun 14, 2016
Optional1.Diasyluv

What's your opinion on sex before marriage? smiley
Do you think it's wrong?,if yes...

What would you do if after getting married to him you find out he can't satisfy you in bed? And having some kinda erection issues, or impotent. would you leave or stay?

How long will you endure such?
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Day One Interview by NiGeRianTr0ll(m): 7:05pm On Jun 14, 2016
CrudeGold:

No, I didn't. Mention me on another thread when you upload it.

Already did, go check it out

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Day One Interview by EColeJnr: 7:05pm On Jun 14, 2016
wristbangle:

It's not possible bro.
Mind if I ask why?
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Day One Interview by obiorathesubtle: 7:05pm On Jun 14, 2016
optional1:

am sorry i will answer ur question later pls
Please, I require you answer my questions within the stipulated time..

This thread will be locked at 7:15pm and I think we'd all agree to let what happens in the thread stay in this thread..

Ma'am, please answer right now or give good reason to answer later..

4 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Day One Interview by RoyalBlak007: 7:06pm On Jun 14, 2016
donbenedict:
grin I almost threw up wen I read dat.. the babe tho.. like seriously, princess grin!

lol....i think she still sticks to all doz lullaby they tell us when we..

were so young...about Princesses...Princes...and Golden Crowns ...magic wands grin cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Day One Interview by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 14, 2016
Ishilove:
I was expecting the contestants to link the Influence of social media and Miss Nairaland to the reasons why they deserve the crown. How do you intend to you intend to impact Nairaland when you win the title? A pretty face and banging body is not enough reason to deserve the 'coveted' title of Africa's social media interactive forum.

Someone said she is a peacemaker offline, so she deserves the crown. I mean WTF? This is an Internet based competition, so we have to see reasons why we should vote for you, because of the the belief that you will make an impact, on the ONLINE undecided
The Queen mother is here.

Girls go on your knees. grin
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Day One Interview by Mediapace: 7:06pm On Jun 14, 2016
Optional1 How did you wish to cope with men's frustration if you win the contest,i saw many of them bashing you cos of small ish
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Day One Interview by senibo1: 7:07pm On Jun 14, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Belle is allowed! lol
nah, the rate of baby mamas in Nigeria is too much, we don't need some one to add up the sum. Plz go along with CD
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Day One Interview by Natotogokillme: 7:08pm On Jun 14, 2016
These girls are pretenders. None of them could answer my questions.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Day One Interview by zicoraads: 7:08pm On Jun 14, 2016
The questions were a little bit OK. The answers? Sitting and watching a male snail making love to a female snail would have been a better use of my time!

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Day One Interview by CrudeGold: 7:09pm On Jun 14, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

This man, you re derailing this thread o. Abeg stop before I send magu to come send you to kuje. lol

Does your pm work?

The main interview is over so it's alright to 'freestyle'. cheesy

I guess it does.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Day One Interview by EColeJnr: 7:09pm On Jun 14, 2016
RefilweRose:
grin grin
Lol... sweety what's funny?
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Day One Interview by RoyalBlak007: 7:09pm On Jun 14, 2016
Laveda:
Optional1.Daiysyluv

What's your opinion on sex before marriage? smiley
Do you think it's wrong?,if yes...

What would you do if after getting married to him you find out he can't satisfy you in bed? And having some kinda erection issues, or impotent. would you leave or stay?

How long will you endure such?

This ought not to be called a question....

It's a Torment
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Day One Interview by Twaci(f): 7:10pm On Jun 14, 2016
You guys should take it easy on them biko! They are doing their best here.

Where are their campaign managers sef? undecided
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Day One Interview by NiGeRianTr0ll(m): 7:10pm On Jun 14, 2016
You people should wait till they done answering my question....

DO YOU SPIT OR SWALLOW and why?...Trust me if you don't answer I might not get you votes but I can make you lose votes

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Day One Interview by Laveda(f): 7:10pm On Jun 14, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

This ought not to be called a question....

It's a Torment

OK.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Day One Interview by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 14, 2016
Optional1 couldn't even answer one single question! And she wants to be miss NL? Gurl, go learn tailoring or something.. undecided

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Day One Interview by Smellymouth: 7:11pm On Jun 14, 2016
I am locking this thread ... grin

Dygeasy, should I go ahead? undecided

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Day One Interview by TamedWolf90: 7:11pm On Jun 14, 2016
We ain't really getting a chance to ask and be answered here ... We are the ones that the eventual one will be ruling and we are the ones to choose who best suits us...more time should be allocated kindly ..thanks
Cc:Dominique, Wristbangle, Seun..
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Day One Interview by Natotogokillme: 7:11pm On Jun 14, 2016
How would you feel if your man spill cum in your face after sex?

3 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Day One Interview by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 14, 2016
EColeJnr:
Lol... sweety what's funny?
nothing my sweetheart,just dat u talk plenty

i thot u were watching the game.or has it not started yet?
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Day One Interview by TamedWolf90: 7:12pm On Jun 14, 2016
Twaci:
You guys should take it easy on them biko! They are doing their best here.

Where are their campaign managers sef? undecided
2:0....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

If You Can't Suck Pulzy You Must Read This. / I MADE an Attempt and This Is What I Got [Picture] / I Am A Pretty Boy And I Need Help To Look Like A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.