Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Miss Nairaland 2016 Day One Interview - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland 2016 Day One Interview (6424 Views)

Miss Nairaland 2016, Funny Pics You Can Relate To / See The Winner Of Miss Nairaland 2016 / Upcoming Miss Nairaland 2016 Edition Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Day One Interview by wristbangle: 6:51pm On Jun 14, 2016
tens4real:
are they going to ask thesame question to rest of the contestant?

No sir.

TamedWolf90:

Wristbangle with all due respect Sir, 7 isn't enough for nairalanders to ask their questions.. At least add a little 30minutes more unless you actually don't want us to ask...this is the fun of it...

15mins added.

EColeJnr:
I asked you a question before .. but you ignored as usual ..

This is very unprofessional of you Mr Wristbangle

Apologies sir but it's unprofessional to be asking me question when the rule says no comment during the main section of the interview. Kindly take your question again. Am all ears.

tens4real:
i thought as much.......so i guess we r done for today?

Yes
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Day One Interview by EColeJnr: 6:51pm On Jun 14, 2016
wristbangle:
Lovely responses so far from Optional1 and Diasyluv. Thanks for gracing this interview. To our esteemed viewers in the house, I appreciate the fact that you showed up to make this venue lively, thank you. cool

I hereby declare the floor open for our viewers to ask "Reasonable Questions", I repeat "Reasonable questions"!

By 7:15pm prompt, miss dominique kindly lock this thread since it must have served it's purpose then.

I remain your humble host, wristbangle cool
I asked you a question before .. but you ignored as usual ..

This is very unprofessional of you Mr Wristbangle
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Day One Interview by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 14, 2016
CrudeGold:

Like that rude contestant who created an apology thread she didn't mean, right?

Mr man, take your time. lwkmh
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Day One Interview by donbenedict(m): 6:52pm On Jun 14, 2016
optional1

What are your views on homosexuality in Nigeria? If a bill were to b passed, would you as an individual support homosexuality in Nigeria?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Day One Interview by CrudeGold: 6:53pm On Jun 14, 2016
TamedWolf90:
@Optional1, I want to know why your changed from your old moniker of Optional2 to a new one? You think whatever is in your past will let you be if you change monikers? Like ibe kachikwu said, we can't throw away the baby and the bath water... Also in as much as you said your phone has issues, a mistake repeated more than once isn't a mistake... What is the difference between I'm and am?

They are OPTIONAL . grin

4 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Day One Interview by Diasyluv(f): 6:53pm On Jun 14, 2016
TamedWolf90:
@Daisyluv, I have been reading your answers and I am impressed yes but I have to ask this... Seeing that you just registered with nairaland 3months ago and you want to be Miss nairaland, I want know if you just wake up a morning and decide you want to go into what you don't know... What do you know about nairaland,? Miss nairaland competition and what is actually means to wear the crown or you think its just beauty, charisma or gathering fans?
About registering with Nairaland three months ago..I hv been following up Nairaland for years now...
And my knowledge about Nairaland would probably be the same with a person following a website for so long
About Miss Nairaland competition.. It's a platform for ladies who i know have what it takes to bring about positive change to the house to contest...I also believe it's fun
What it actually means to wear the crown in my own opinion.. If i finally wear the crown... It means my fellow nairalanders believe in me
Thanks

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Day One Interview by obiorathesubtle: 6:54pm On Jun 14, 2016
gossipfreak:
Na optlonal1 oo cheesycheesy

grin
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Day One Interview by optional1(f): 6:54pm On Jun 14, 2016
donbenedict:
optional1

What are your views on homosexuality in Nigeria? If a bill were to b passed, would you as an individual support homosexuality in Nigeria?

pls i wil ans ur question in another thread pls mention me nd tag dis question pls
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Day One Interview by tens4real(m): 6:54pm On Jun 14, 2016
wristbangle:

No sir.

15mins added.

i thought as much.......so i guess we r done for today?
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Day One Interview by prettyjo(f): 6:54pm On Jun 14, 2016
Drefan2:
I'm not suprised one bit with regards to the answer the contestants are providing to the particular question which asks that are they going to marry a wealthy man for the comfort of his money or look out for other virtues instead.

Everybody is chanting "I will marry for love!" Apparently, they are just saying that to make them appear saintly in the view of the crowd so as to gather votes, then when the competition is over, they return to their former selves.

They know that opining otherwise would not help their cause. That's why they must give to the crowd what it wants to hear despite not being true to themselves. This is the way it's done all over the word. You need to spew lies upon lies to climb up the ladder of contention.

You cannot afford the risk to deviate from the conventional norm cause you reckon people would think you arrogant, and such action would push you to stand alone as a loner seeking to prove to the world that he's better than everyone.

Besides, this is the cyber world whereby only what you type testifies to your conduct and character. And that's everything we know about you. You can fight against something you consider bad on the internet but actively give it your full support in real life.

In conclusion, you must be an hypocrite to win miss NL. Afterall it's said that the end justifies the means, right?
u aactually do not know what to say.some ladies still marry for love .that u haven't met a lady that loves u genuinely does not give u d right to generalize that all ladies are after money.

though money is very important,but there are some ladies who still go for love

3 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Day One Interview by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 14, 2016
optional1:

Am by name Odoh Ukamaka Lovelyn a.k.a uyai.

Am a student of Federal College of Education Okene Kogi State:

why i should be the next Miss Nairaland.
1. Crown are made for princesses and am a princess
2. Am want the crown because am beautiful, am telented, a role model in my society.
3. I make peace in the society my friends call me peacemaker.
4. Am intelligent and smart, out spoken and a friendly person and Fun to be with.

My question goes to the OP.

Judging from your number 4th reason and linking it to the first reason, don't you think you missed something from the way you presented your answer in terms of your grammatical construct which does not speak well of a hopeful NL crown title holder?

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Day One Interview by CrudeGold: 6:56pm On Jun 14, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Mr man, take your time. lwkmh

You agree it's the truth.

That apology thread was just too fake. From the comments on that thread, I guess you already know Nairalanders didn't fall for it.

3 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Day One Interview by optional1(f): 6:57pm On Jun 14, 2016
TamedWolf90:
@Optional1, I want to know why your changed from your old moniker of Optional2 to a new one? You think whatever is in your past will let you be if you change monikers? Like ibe kachikwu said, we can't throw away the baby and the bath water... Also in as much as you said your phone has issues, a mistake repeated more than once isn't a mistake... What is the difference between I'm and am?

Lol bros i misplace my email password last year december i had to open another this year january. Am not hiding 4 any thing my dear.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Day One Interview by RoyalBlak007: 6:58pm On Jun 14, 2016
Beauty and brains sometimes don't go in handy undecided

...sometimes they are just like "Like Poles Of Magnets"...repelling

3 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Day One Interview by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 14, 2016
Peeps in with Cuban cigar in one hand, Whiskey in the other. Sits and crosses his legs.

Checks time.

Looks like its gonna be a long night. cool
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Day One Interview by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 14, 2016
grin
EColeJnr:
Bros.. please
I'd kindly implore you to shift the time for this interview .

17:00 hrs GMT+1 is definitely not okay... that's the rush-hour

People are just finishing from work, Students are just concluding classes.

Definitely not cool...

Why not move it to perhaps 20:00hrs GMT+1

That'd be cool right? cool
grin
EColeJnr:
Bros.. please
I'd kindly implore you to shift the time for this interview .

17:00 hrs GMT+1 is definitely not okay... that's the rush-hour

People are just finishing from work, Students are just concluding classes.

Definitely not cool...

Why not move it to perhaps 20:00hrs GMT+1

That'd be cool right? cool
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Day One Interview by optional1(f): 6:59pm On Jun 14, 2016
Okikiki:

My question goes to the OP.

Judging from your number 4th reason and linking it to the first reason, don't you think you missed something from the way you presented your answer in terms of your grammatical construct which does not speak well of a hopeful NL crown title holder?

Am sorry i made that mistake am not prefect in any way, was having a lot of difficultie wit my fone. Am sorry
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Day One Interview by TamedWolf90: 6:59pm On Jun 14, 2016
Diasyluv:

About registering with Nairaland three months ago..I hv been following up Nairaland for years now...
And my knowledge about Nairaland would probably be the same with a person following a website for so long
About Miss Nairaland competition.. It's a platform for ladies who i know have what it takes to bring about positive change to the house to contest...I also believe it's fun
What it actually means to wear the crown in my own opinion.. If i finally wear the crown... It means my fellow nairalanders believe in me
Thanks
Well said but still with just one topic recently, I just feel you have been following for just the fun of it and when you saw miss nairaland advert, you decided you want to win... Most of the other contestants have given in years of work, comments, posts to make Nairaland what it is today... Do you still think you deserve it more than them and if you weren't contesting, would you even vote you??
Food for thought...

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Day One Interview by dominique(f): 7:00pm On Jun 14, 2016
wristbangle:
Lovely responses so far from Optional1 and Diasyluv. Thanks for gracing this interview. To our esteemed viewers in the house, I appreciate the fact that you showed up to make this venue lively, thank you. cool

I hereby declare the floor open for our viewers to ask "Reasonable Questions", I repeat "Reasonable questions"!

By 7:15pm prompt, miss dominique kindly lock this thread since it must have served it's purpose then.

I remain your humble host, wristbangle cool

What if the contestants haven't answered the audience's questions by then?

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Day One Interview by Natotogokillme: 7:00pm On Jun 14, 2016
How often do you have sex?
Do you believe virginity is the pride of womanhood?
Would you marry a man with a small dick?

Answer these questions and I might vote for you

4 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Day One Interview by donbenedict(m): 7:00pm On Jun 14, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
Chei! grin Well am not surprised...nah...not at all..

And you wanna win the contest because a crown is made for a princess?? undecided there should be age restriction for this contest...honestly...am so embarassed with all ur answers

grin I almost threw up wen I read dat.. the babe tho.. like seriously, princess grin!
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Day One Interview by EColeJnr: 7:00pm On Jun 14, 2016
wristbangle:

Apologies sir but it's unprofessional to be asking me question when the rule says no comment during the main section of the interview. Kindly take your question again. Am all ears.

Bros.. please,

I'd kindly implore you to shift the time for this interview .17:00 hrs GMT+1 is definitely not okay... that's the rush-hour

People are just finishing from work, Students are just concluding classes.Definitely not cool...

Why not move it to perhaps 20:00hrs GMT+1That'd be cool right?
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Day One Interview by Lezzlie(m): 7:00pm On Jun 14, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Hahahaha, that's the irony of a competition.

Every singular contestant will surely have their chance, let's just pray and hope these contestants with Heavyweight on their heads and seems to be flying like eagles doesn't ends up as chickens. "Super Eagles" comes to mind. lol

But I trust my contestant sha, refiner. *wink*

I hope you won't be delivering those eye-itching blunders when Refiner puts her hopes on you.

Just looking after her interests, bro. I didn't mean to pry cheesy wink

5 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Day One Interview by TamedWolf90: 7:00pm On Jun 14, 2016
optional1:

Lol bros i misplace my email password last year december i had to open another this year january. Am not hiding 4 any thing my dear.
Second question?
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Day One Interview by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 14, 2016
CrudeGold:

Like that rude contestant who created an apology thread she didn't mean, right?
Yeah. The whole thing just irritates the fûck outta me. Romancelanders who are ferocious tigers on a normal day have suddenly turned peacemakers all in the mad bid to secure the much coveted crown.

What say have I? Well, let's do well to enjoy the season of faked niceties and comeliness while it lasts.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Day One Interview by NiGeRianTr0ll(m): 7:01pm On Jun 14, 2016
Crudegold did you get the picture.

Now Optional1 and Diasyluv

SPIT or SWALLOW With reasons?

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Day One Interview by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 14, 2016
optional1:

Am sorry i made that mistake am not prefect in any way, was having a lot of difficultie wit my fone. Am sorry

Noted. Cheers.

Best wishes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

18 Things You Should Never Say To A Nigerian Woman During An Argument / Young, Struggling, Streetwise Men Of This Forum Let's Discuss / Before You Have Sex With A Lady.... Please Do This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.