Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,488 members, 7,954,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:47 AM

Ekiti Debt: Fayose Has Money To Pay 3 Months Salaries – Ex- Finance Commissioner - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Debt: Fayose Has Money To Pay 3 Months Salaries – Ex- Finance Commissioner (19708 Views)

Fayose Welcomes Ekiti Accountant General & Finance Commissioner After Release / EFCC Arrests Ekiti Finance Commissioner, Accountant After Fayose Declaration / Fayose Has N300m In His Zenith Bank Account - Lere Olayinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Debt: Fayose Has Money To Pay 3 Months Salaries – Ex- Finance Commissioner by Temptee101(m): 12:17am On Jun 15, 2016
The so called ex commissioner was to still be in power would he had said such. Useless and hopeless politivcians
Re: Ekiti Debt: Fayose Has Money To Pay 3 Months Salaries – Ex- Finance Commissioner by HouseT: 12:42am On Jun 15, 2016
lekjons:
The man's face look funny sef, like that of a fool..

only God knew how he managed to be a governor
his state is one of the least-developed in this country.. he won't face that.. Buhari is his major problem in life, not the condition of his state..

Ponmo governorundecided

SIR...GOD BLESS U PLENTY.
Re: Ekiti Debt: Fayose Has Money To Pay 3 Months Salaries – Ex- Finance Commissioner by Skmoda360(m): 12:43am On Jun 15, 2016
same as that stupid ondo governor no be me talk am ooooo na for dream I here am
Re: Ekiti Debt: Fayose Has Money To Pay 3 Months Salaries – Ex- Finance Commissioner by IBROHIM: 3:42am On Jun 15, 2016
Zico5:
From what I deducted from this piece, fayose hands are tied. What is the allocation of Ekiti that the repayment of such huge loan will be tied to federation allocation. I know some will not read to the end before jumping to conclusion. As Apc supporter, I want to say that fayose is not to blame for Ekiti calamity again. He may be stubborn but he deserves leniency.
no my brother you didn't read it well rather! It's says the repayment was tied to some specific receipts from the FG not allocations!!!!
Re: Ekiti Debt: Fayose Has Money To Pay 3 Months Salaries – Ex- Finance Commissioner by defash8: 6:08am On Jun 15, 2016
Can Nigeria government start paying LGA salary directly bypassing state governors?

Fayose, I am among your supporters but I can't stomach people who are lazy intellectually & economically, you have to prove people wrong that you are not among those class who cannot make impact by paying salary. Don't try to give excuse as it is one of success killer.
We know it is hard but you have do it in a rightful way & you have to prove you are better than Buhari but pay salary first.
Re: Ekiti Debt: Fayose Has Money To Pay 3 Months Salaries – Ex- Finance Commissioner by Duru009(m): 8:50am On Jun 15, 2016
Fayemi has killed ekiti state. Y takin a loan of 25billion....
How much does ekiti hav as a state....

Fayemi shld be arrested n called for questioning....
Re: Ekiti Debt: Fayose Has Money To Pay 3 Months Salaries – Ex- Finance Commissioner by tuk2ato(m): 9:13am On Jun 15, 2016
Egbe, am neither a wailer or a zombie [quote author=Orikinla post=46579099][/quote]
Re: Ekiti Debt: Fayose Has Money To Pay 3 Months Salaries – Ex- Finance Commissioner by babdap: 9:44am On Jun 15, 2016
MrImole:

So, it was Fayose that took loans abi?

Even a foool that has no idea what's being discussed will contribute to fayose's matter.

You are truly a disgusting zombie.
Fayose had taken loan too.
Re: Ekiti Debt: Fayose Has Money To Pay 3 Months Salaries – Ex- Finance Commissioner by henrysam(m): 9:47am On Jun 15, 2016
Tonnierichy:
Incompetence?

Fayose is some people's icon and role model oo undecided
Just as Buhari is other people role model.
Re: Ekiti Debt: Fayose Has Money To Pay 3 Months Salaries – Ex- Finance Commissioner by Alal(m): 3:53am On Jun 16, 2016
worlexy:
Liar Ex-commissioner, despite the fact that there was enough money in 2014, Fayemi still owed Ekiti workers 2 months salary before he was eventually booted out of Ekiti state govt house. What do you have to say to that?
Thanks,it was this that frustrated Ekiti people to enter this one chance.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Odinkalu: IPOB’s Command, Control Structure Is Broken / Nigerians Don’t Need To Read Buhari’s Book - Shehu Sani / Senate Withdraws Confirmation Of Monday Udo Tom As REC Nominee After 24 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.