Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,213 members, 7,825,801 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Miss Nairaland 2016|Share Your Thoughts & Opinion On The Interview Session Here. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland 2016|Share Your Thoughts & Opinion On The Interview Session Here. (15047 Views)

Mr Nairaland 2016|share Your Thoughts & Opinion On The Interview Session Here / Miss Nairaland 2016, Funny Pics You Can Relate To / Upcoming Miss Nairaland 2016 Edition Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016|Share Your Thoughts & Opinion On The Interview Session Here. by Twaci(f): 8:59pm On Jun 14, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Don't ever ask me 'are you done' ever again.. Is that clear?

undecided did you see me refer to her blunders?? Coming too hard?? Really??

And yes.. She made sense more than the others.. That's why I asked her questions.. I want to vote for her, before the competition is narrowed and what not.. But she didn't answer my questions, now I will not! And you were feeding her with "restrategise" trying to cover her ass because she made few grammatical errors, you think she's weak, vulnerable and all those nonsense.. You're the real villain here!

Allow her take hits, defend herself, build her confidence..

I didn't say/type you don't have the right to defend anybody.. Please, defend a terrorist if you want.. See if I care??! undecided

This is a competition, whatever is thrown at her is a test! No matter how hard!.. She has to show everyone she wants to win something..no matter how small! That's life.. .. Abi.. Do you see her as one who just completes the number??

And don't ever call me son again! Please! undecided
Respect is reciprocal.

Go and prep your candidate.

4 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016|Share Your Thoughts & Opinion On The Interview Session Here. by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 14, 2016
Twaci:
Mr. Prosecutor.

I see you. Oya shift.

But remember that your candidate will come under same scrutiny....

@Twaci

....Objectivity should be the focal point. A crown title holder should be above board at least in self expression.

Any one who cannot meaningfully express herself, at least convey her deep-seated feelings, opinion and etal, does not worth the crown. MISS NL is not for only empty beauty.

Nigerians are the creme of black race world over and the Internet has no boundary hence the world is also watching.

What is worth doing is worth doing well.

@op you are cute.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016|Share Your Thoughts & Opinion On The Interview Session Here. by Twaci(f): 9:01pm On Jun 14, 2016
Okikiki:

@Twaci

....Objectivity should be the focal point. A crown title holder should be above board at least in self expression.

Any one who cannot meaningfully express herself, at least convey her deep-seated feelings, opinion and etal, does not worth the crown. MISS NL is not for only empty beauty.

Nigeria's are the creme of black race world over and the Internet has no boundary hence the world is also watching.

What is worth doing is worth doing well.

@op you are cute.
Don't throw stones yet smiley

I get your point though.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016|Share Your Thoughts & Opinion On The Interview Session Here. by obiorathesubtle: 9:03pm On Jun 14, 2016
TamedWolf90:

Come Obiora Ogini?
Hapuru m Omalicha Nwa a aka nah... I choro imebilim oru.. Kpachara anya GI.. Carry your wahala go face another person abeg
No rules na Emene o
Lol.. Enweghi ihe mu na gi doga..

Beko.. Rukwa oru gi..

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016|Share Your Thoughts & Opinion On The Interview Session Here. by zicoraads: 9:04pm On Jun 14, 2016
Twaci:
Speaking of blunders.... but hey I still got your point.

Was that so hard? cheesy

Pray tell, under that tension, do you think you would have done better?

Let the girls be and focus on your candidate smiley
Young woman, I write articles for international newspapers. You don't even come close to correcting my use of grammar. Don't dare. Ever!

This isn't about grammatical blunders and in my initial post I never alluded to it being so.

As I said earlier and just in case your comprehension skills are little bit off this evening; you said we came too hard on them with our questions.

And I repeat, this has always been the way. If they can't stand the heat, then they don't even deserve to be standing close to the table. It was about answering the questions. Not about the grammar used in doing so.

They don't even deserve to be contesting.

And for the records, I have no candidate.

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016|Share Your Thoughts & Opinion On The Interview Session Here. by obiorathesubtle: 9:06pm On Jun 14, 2016
Twaci:
Respect is reciprocal.

Go and prep your candidate.
smh.. Even the littlest thing
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016|Share Your Thoughts & Opinion On The Interview Session Here. by Twaci(f): 9:11pm On Jun 14, 2016
zicoraads:

Young woman, I write articles for international newspapers. You don't even come close to correcting my use of grammar. Don't dare. Ever!

This isn't about grammatical blunders and in my initial post I never alluded to it being so.

As I said earlier and just in case your comprehension skills are little bit off this evening; you said we came too hard on them with our questions.

And I repeat, this has always been the way. If they can't stand the heat, then they don't even deserve to be standing close to the table. It was about answering the questions. Not about the grammar used in doing so.

smiley Easy there. I never doubted your writing prowess neither did I ask where u worked

Just trying to prove a point.

They were under tension. Ease up on them. You should encourage people to do their best, not criticize their every step....

Sorry if you took offence at my previous post. smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016|Share Your Thoughts & Opinion On The Interview Session Here. by zicoraads: 9:13pm On Jun 14, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
smh.. Even the littlest thing
Imagine the thing! Forming posh and trying to make this about grammar.

Allow the girl defend herself or STFU!
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016|Share Your Thoughts & Opinion On The Interview Session Here. by Twaci(f): 9:14pm On Jun 14, 2016
cheesy cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016|Share Your Thoughts & Opinion On The Interview Session Here. by TamedWolf90: 9:15pm On Jun 14, 2016
Twaci:
I am sorry, no smiley
Twaci, the crazy angel that will ruin my life or ...not wink
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016|Share Your Thoughts & Opinion On The Interview Session Here. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 14, 2016
zicoraads:

who your write-ups done travel go peckam??

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016|Share Your Thoughts & Opinion On The Interview Session Here. by obiorathesubtle: 9:22pm On Jun 14, 2016
zicoraads:

Imagine the thing! Forming posh and trying to make this about grammar.

Allow the girl defend herself or STFU!
my brother.. I wonder ooo...
the thing taya me sef
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016|Share Your Thoughts & Opinion On The Interview Session Here. by wristbangle: 9:22pm On Jun 14, 2016
Ivyy, Lanicky and ChubbyT, your interview is tomorrow by 5pm, regards cool
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016|Share Your Thoughts & Opinion On The Interview Session Here. by TamedWolf90: 9:23pm On Jun 14, 2016
zicoraads:

Mr I write articles for international magazines, carry cup

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016|Share Your Thoughts & Opinion On The Interview Session Here. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 14, 2016
Twaci:
Don't throw stones yet smiley

I get your point though.

If being real and objective amounts to throwing stones..... I doubt if this can be termed a contest.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016|Share Your Thoughts & Opinion On The Interview Session Here. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 14, 2016
wristbangle:
MissGdope, Lanicky and ChubbyT, your interview is tomorrow by 5pm, regards cool
I mentioned yesterday that I will not be available at that time tomorrow. I was told that I would be gotten back to and I even sent an email but I haven't received a reply
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016|Share Your Thoughts & Opinion On The Interview Session Here. by wristbangle: 9:50pm On Jun 14, 2016
MissGdope:

I mentioned yesterday that I will not be available at that time tomorrow. I was told that I would be gotten back to and I even sent an email but I haven't received a reply

I did not receive your mail dear

What about 6pm tomorrow?
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016|Share Your Thoughts & Opinion On The Interview Session Here. by Twaci(f): 9:51pm On Jun 14, 2016
TamedWolf90:

Twaci, the crazy angel that will ruin my life or ...not wink
Lol. You didn't!...
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016|Share Your Thoughts & Opinion On The Interview Session Here. by zicoraads: 9:51pm On Jun 14, 2016
Okay, I did come down wrong. A total case of transferred aggression. Calling you a thing was totally out of place and I am very, very sorry. I was wrong.

Cc:Twaci smiley

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016|Share Your Thoughts & Opinion On The Interview Session Here. by TamedWolf90: 9:54pm On Jun 14, 2016
Twaci:
Lol. You didn't!...
Yes I did..... wink
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016|Share Your Thoughts & Opinion On The Interview Session Here. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 14, 2016
wristbangle:

I did not receive your mail dear

What about 6pm tomorrow?
I won't be available tomorrow until 8pm. Is it possible to start at that time or could my interview be moved to Thursday/Friday? Thanks
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016|Share Your Thoughts & Opinion On The Interview Session Here. by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:57pm On Jun 14, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Don't ever ask me 'are you done' ever again.. Is that clear?

undecided did you see me refer to her blunders?? Coming too hard?? Really??

And yes.. She made sense more than the others.. That's why I asked her questions.. I want to vote for her, before the competition is narrowed and what not.. But she didn't answer my questions, now I will not! And you were feeding her with "restrategise" trying to cover her ass because she made few grammatical errors, you think she's weak, vulnerable and all those nonsense.. You're the real villain here!

Allow her take hits, defend herself, build her confidence..

I didn't say/type you don't have the right to defend anybody.. Please, defend a terrorist if you want.. See if I care??! undecided

This is a competition, whatever is thrown at her is a test! No matter how hard!.. She has to show everyone she wants to win something..no matter how small! That's life.. .. Abi.. Do you see her as one who just completes the number??

And don't ever call me son again! Please! undecided

Voultron!...

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016|Share Your Thoughts & Opinion On The Interview Session Here. by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:58pm On Jun 14, 2016
TamedWolf90:

Mr I write articles for international magazines, carry cup

Lol this is funny.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016|Share Your Thoughts & Opinion On The Interview Session Here. by Twaci(f): 9:58pm On Jun 14, 2016
zicoraads:
Okay, I did come down wrong. A total case of transferred aggression. Calling you a thing was totally out of place and I am very, very sorry. I was wrong.

Cc:Twaci smiley
Its okay. I understand things can be said out of anger smiley

I am sorry for pushing you.

I think you are a great writer anyways, have gone through couple of your posts. Kudos!
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016|Share Your Thoughts & Opinion On The Interview Session Here. by zicoraads: 10:06pm On Jun 14, 2016
Twaci:
Its okay. I understand things can be said out of anger smiley

I am sorry for pushing you.

I think you are a great writer anyways, have gone through couple of your posts. Kudos!
I like you. I really do like you!

I am speechless right now. I had to show my little brother the exchanges. Na wa oooo.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016|Share Your Thoughts & Opinion On The Interview Session Here. by Twaci(f): 10:12pm On Jun 14, 2016
zicoraads:

I like you. I really do like you!

I am speechless right now. I had to show my little brother the exchanges. Na wa oooo.
Oh and what did he say?

You are pretty cool too smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016|Share Your Thoughts & Opinion On The Interview Session Here. by obiorathesubtle: 10:14pm On Jun 14, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Voultron!...
magneto!

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016|Share Your Thoughts & Opinion On The Interview Session Here. by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:16pm On Jun 14, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
magneto!

Are you done?... son? grin

Make I see that heaven wey wan fall Lol.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016|Share Your Thoughts & Opinion On The Interview Session Here. by obiorathesubtle: 10:21pm On Jun 14, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Are you done?... son? grin

Make I see that heaven wey wan fall Lol.
grin naaa.. You be guy..

Nigga.. Carry your head Go sleep

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016|Share Your Thoughts & Opinion On The Interview Session Here. by wristbangle: 10:23pm On Jun 14, 2016
MissGdope:

I won't be available tomorrow until 8pm. Is it possible to start at that time or could my interview be moved to Thursday/Friday? Thanks

Okay Friday by 5pm
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016|Share Your Thoughts & Opinion On The Interview Session Here. by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:24pm On Jun 14, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin naaa.. You be guy..

Nigga.. Carry your head Go sleep

So na only on top woman you dey flex muscle grin..chai!!

Sleep?.... hehehehe... it's winching hour. grin
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016|Share Your Thoughts & Opinion On The Interview Session Here. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 14, 2016
wristbangle:

Okay Friday by 5pm
Okay thanks smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning / Reactions After Lady Shares Video Showing Her Friend Getting Oral S*x From Dog / My Boyfriend Asked To Have Sex But I'm Just Not Ready...please Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.