Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Miss Nairaland 2016|Share Your Thoughts & Opinion On The Interview Session Here. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland 2016|Share Your Thoughts & Opinion On The Interview Session Here. (15003 Views)

Mr Nairaland 2016|share Your Thoughts & Opinion On The Interview Session Here / Miss Nairaland 2016, Funny Pics You Can Relate To / Upcoming Miss Nairaland 2016 Edition Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016|Share Your Thoughts & Opinion On The Interview Session Here. by TamedWolf90: 10:03pm On Jun 15, 2016
Twaci:
Oh you never know wink
Lols... So you know what I know abi....
Where are you from?
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016|Share Your Thoughts & Opinion On The Interview Session Here. by joseph1832(m): 10:04pm On Jun 15, 2016
falconey:

https://www.naij.com/332430-naira-devaluation-effects-for-nigeria-and-nigerians.html

Brother, you did a good job in identifying this. Let no one disturb you. Take solace in the fact that you owe no one an apology for doing the right thing.

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016|Share Your Thoughts & Opinion On The Interview Session Here. by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 15, 2016
Twaci:
Don't mind him grin
Twaci can you recall when we did our own interview, there was no kind of question that wasn't thrown at us. Yet some people are here making noise about a simple plain question I asked.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016|Share Your Thoughts & Opinion On The Interview Session Here. by Twaci(f): 10:06pm On Jun 15, 2016
Donlino:

You wan talk? undecided
grin grin

Vickyydera:
Yes dear, don't forget to share your post when you start the interview. I got questions to them. haters can hate.

Aunty ejoor calm down cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016|Share Your Thoughts & Opinion On The Interview Session Here. by wristbangle: 10:06pm On Jun 15, 2016
Vickyydera:
Yes dear, don't forget to share your post when you start the interview. I got questions to them. haters can hate.

Lol cheesy seems u are ready to fire grenade for the contestants tomorrow. Mehn they are in soup! Damn! cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016|Share Your Thoughts & Opinion On The Interview Session Here. by senibo1: 10:06pm On Jun 15, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
No vex
Enjoy baba smiley smiley
baba noting, some days are like that!
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016|Share Your Thoughts & Opinion On The Interview Session Here. by amareto: 10:06pm On Jun 15, 2016
ogorwyne:

What r u saying?
let he without sin be the first to cast a stone. See your candidate below.

https://www.nairaland.com/3058508/husband-short-story/2

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016|Share Your Thoughts & Opinion On The Interview Session Here. by falconey(m): 10:06pm On Jun 15, 2016
Freakypinky:

Hey baby., you are just being bitter because she and her team put up a great performance.
Did you expect her to post source links or references?
Just read what you typed up there.

The last time I checked, Ivvy didn't study Economics in school so I see no crime in her answering a question based on the information we are being fed with on Nairaland.
Just go and sleep boy.

I was expecting something worse. thank you I will.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016|Share Your Thoughts & Opinion On The Interview Session Here. by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:08pm On Jun 15, 2016
Donlino:

You wan talk? undecided

Rough play...Touch not my anointed! wink
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016|Share Your Thoughts & Opinion On The Interview Session Here. by Twaci(f): 10:09pm On Jun 15, 2016
Vickyydera:
Twaci can you recall when we did our own interview, there was no kind of question that wasn't thrown at us. Yet some people are here making noise about a simple plain question I asked.
Make I no lie, the answer sef pass me.

Can you help us out? Being an Economics student and all....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016|Share Your Thoughts & Opinion On The Interview Session Here. by amareto: 10:10pm On Jun 15, 2016
Twaci:
Don't mind him grin

If I send Lord KoriKori (goddess of flying witches) on you now, people will begin to complain that I'm evil again. You better go and sleep before I unleash my venom on you! angry
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016|Share Your Thoughts & Opinion On The Interview Session Here. by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 15, 2016
senibo1:
baba noting, some days are like that!

cheers

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016|Share Your Thoughts & Opinion On The Interview Session Here. by MiMzYFiEd(f): 10:10pm On Jun 15, 2016
[
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016|Share Your Thoughts & Opinion On The Interview Session Here. by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 15, 2016
ronald4lif:

Her consistent silence over the accusation speaks volume and an indictment of guilt. So for anyone to continue to defend another's 'crime' when they can stand for themselves isn't something I want to do.

However, personally I don't see anything wrong on her part after comparing the link to the highlighted response on tethor thread that was locked. But that's left for her to defend. You may also want to repost the naij link let me really understand the depth of evidence and plagiarism.

That's my point.

Baseless accusation can only sway little minds.

I love your in depth insight.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016|Share Your Thoughts & Opinion On The Interview Session Here. by TamedWolf90: 10:11pm On Jun 15, 2016
Donlino:

You wan talk? undecided
Eh Donlino, leave Tracy for me o...
Focus on your initial hullaboo abeg...
No use your reggae spoil my blues o
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016|Share Your Thoughts & Opinion On The Interview Session Here. by joseph1832(m): 10:11pm On Jun 15, 2016
Freakypinky:

Hey baby., you are just being bitter because she and her team put up a great performance.
Did you expect her to post source links or references?
Just read what you typed up there.

The last time I checked, Ivvy didn't study Economics in school so I see no crime in her answering a question based on the information we are being fed with on Nairaland.
Just go and sleep boy.
If she didn't study economics, she should have just said she's not in the position to answer the question, as she didn't have any knowledge on economic matters, rather than showing she's an economic chichidodo by posting what someone else have already posted.

I asked her a question on what she studied, and she goofed in her answers.

You guys are just trying so much to be very sentimental, and it doing so, you're just making the whole thing worse.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016|Share Your Thoughts & Opinion On The Interview Session Here. by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:11pm On Jun 15, 2016
Twaci:
Make I no lie, the answer sef pass me.

Can you help us out? Being an Economics student and all....

Lol you sly lil minx!
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016|Share Your Thoughts & Opinion On The Interview Session Here. by Twaci(f): 10:13pm On Jun 15, 2016
amareto:

If I send Lord KoriKori (goddess of flying witches) on you now, people will begin to complain that I'm evil again. You better go and sleep before I unleash my venom on you! angry
Fried...lipsrsealed

What happened to you? shocked
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016|Share Your Thoughts & Opinion On The Interview Session Here. by Donlino(m): 10:13pm On Jun 15, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Rough play...Touch not my anointed! wink

shocked...Cheeeeennko!!! grin
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016|Share Your Thoughts & Opinion On The Interview Session Here. by Twaci(f): 10:14pm On Jun 15, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Lol you sly lil minx!
Guy I been think say you don sleep! cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016|Share Your Thoughts & Opinion On The Interview Session Here. by TamedWolf90: 10:14pm On Jun 15, 2016
wristbangle:

Lol cheesy seems u are ready to fire grenade for the contestants tomorrow. Mehn they are in soup! Damn! cheesy
I no go come tomorrow own...after the interview I go show read how far...vickyy make we boycott Moro jare
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016|Share Your Thoughts & Opinion On The Interview Session Here. by tosyne2much(m): 10:15pm On Jun 15, 2016
joseph1832:
I beg to differ. They should have just said they're not in any position to answer the question, as they are not schooled in economics.

This is what usually happens when one gives an opinion about something he or she knows little or nothing about.
Baba, I see as you dey tackle me that time oooo cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016|Share Your Thoughts & Opinion On The Interview Session Here. by Donlino(m): 10:15pm On Jun 15, 2016
TamedWolf90:

Eh Donlino, leave Tracy for me o...
Focus on your initial hullaboo abeg...
No use your reggae spoil my blues o

Your blues is dead on arrival!... sounding more like a failed Vic O grin....

Lol Tamed wolf...be like you wan turn Bingo grin
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016|Share Your Thoughts & Opinion On The Interview Session Here. by Smellymouth: 10:15pm On Jun 15, 2016
wristbangle:
Once again this is to remind the following contestants (Mimzy, Mysticgal and Ladyjul) that your interview is schedule to hold tomorrow by 5.45pm

Regards cool

Egbon, bet why? grin

[img]http://media2.popsugar-assets.com/files/thumbor/VruZ22qUYcz_g-rBhR5CZ7mKd2Q=/fit-in/1024x1024/2015/06/10/721/n/1922283/dc88bffe85d84c98_213093-game-of-thrones-tyrion-why-gif/i/Hell-question-your-poor-decisions.gif[/img]

We haff Football to wash watch tomorrow na cheesy

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016|Share Your Thoughts & Opinion On The Interview Session Here. by TamedWolf90: 10:15pm On Jun 15, 2016
amareto:

Are you high on Dustin powder
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016|Share Your Thoughts & Opinion On The Interview Session Here. by joseph1832(m): 10:17pm On Jun 15, 2016
tosyne2much:
Baba, I see as you dey tackle me that time oooo cheesy
I no say you see am, but you sef no try, which kain question you dey ask them sef. grin LOL.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016|Share Your Thoughts & Opinion On The Interview Session Here. by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:17pm On Jun 15, 2016
Twaci:
Guy I been think say you don sleep! cheesy

Its winching hour grin...besides you're still awake.. so...
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016|Share Your Thoughts & Opinion On The Interview Session Here. by amareto: 10:17pm On Jun 15, 2016
TamedWolf90:

Are you high on Dustin powder

I'm high on your babe's pubic hair. grin grin
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016|Share Your Thoughts & Opinion On The Interview Session Here. by joseph1832(m): 10:18pm On Jun 15, 2016
Freakypinky:

Dude, you gall too much.
And you're way too sentimental, dudette. tongue
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016|Share Your Thoughts & Opinion On The Interview Session Here. by wristbangle: 10:19pm On Jun 15, 2016

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Girl With The Big Bo Obz Come's Out With New Pictures Showing All Her Breast / I Am Feeling You / What's Your New Year Resolution With Respect To Love Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.