Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,692 members, 7,820,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

One Of The Dangers Of Sharing A Nude Photo. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Of The Dangers Of Sharing A Nude Photo. (4548 Views)

Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online / "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says / Somalian Mother Of 4 Shares Her Nude Photo, Talks About Body Insecurities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Of The Dangers Of Sharing A Nude Photo. by Mediapace: 8:11pm On Jun 14, 2016
I can't really remember,but i think you will cos it is in you
dollyjoy:
Remind mewink
Re: One Of The Dangers Of Sharing A Nude Photo. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 14, 2016
DLondonboiy:

I didn't know there was a nu.de picture...
I came to read the dangers only to find the op sharing the innocent girls pix...
can she not talk about the dangers of sharing without actually foooling herself??
mtcheew
Oga I am so sorry, but if you are this pained go hug a transformer or better still take a cab and go to hell. I rest my case.
Re: One Of The Dangers Of Sharing A Nude Photo. by TamedWolf90: 8:15pm On Jun 14, 2016
DLondonboiy:

I came to read the dangers only to find the op sharing the innocent girls pix...
can she not talk about the dangers of sharing without actually foooling herself??
mtcheew
Hmmmm, you have a point sha but easy inu...She now understands
Re: One Of The Dangers Of Sharing A Nude Photo. by dollyjoy(f): 8:15pm On Jun 14, 2016
Mediapace:
I can't really remember,but i think you will cos it is in you
cheesycheesy cheesy. I can't remember wink
Re: One Of The Dangers Of Sharing A Nude Photo. by obiorathesubtle: 8:16pm On Jun 14, 2016
dollyjoy:
cheesycheesycheesy. All those English untop my pix? Lmaooooooooooo.
grin habaa.. Wetin be the English there na..

I'm a young boy into big things na..

Show me naa..abeg wink
Re: One Of The Dangers Of Sharing A Nude Photo. by RoyalBlak007: 8:18pm On Jun 14, 2016
pricelessngel:
Amen. But I have just been told she asked someone to post it on facebook just to get likes. So what do you have to say about this?

Do you know her personally?? How do yu know she asked some1 to post it

I don't really believe in "reported speech".....from what it look and seem like...it's a leaked nude
Re: One Of The Dangers Of Sharing A Nude Photo. by dollyjoy(f): 8:19pm On Jun 14, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin habaa.. Wetin be the English there na..

I'm a young boy into big things na..

Show me naa..abeg wink
cheesycheesycheesycheesy. You go old there.
Re: One Of The Dangers Of Sharing A Nude Photo. by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 14, 2016
DLondonboiy:

mtcheew
RoyalBlak007:

Do you know her personally?? How do yu know she asked some1 to post it
I don't really believe in "reported speech".....from what it look and seem like...it's a leaked nude
DLondonboiy:

mtcheew
I don't know her personally but she is a friend's facebook friend. From the information I gathered she promised she was gonna upload an unclad pix soon.
Re: One Of The Dangers Of Sharing A Nude Photo. by Mediapace: 8:23pm On Jun 14, 2016
What this madam is touching
dollyjoy:
cheesycheesy cheesy. I can't remember wink
Re: One Of The Dangers Of Sharing A Nude Photo. by RoyalBlak007: 8:26pm On Jun 14, 2016
pricelessngel:
I don't know her personally but she is a friend's facebook friend. From the information I gathered she promised she was gonna upload an unclad pix soon.

Good for her then..

It's a feat
Re: One Of The Dangers Of Sharing A Nude Photo. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 14, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Good for her then..

It's a feat

Smiles
Re: One Of The Dangers Of Sharing A Nude Photo. by iykekelvins(m): 8:34pm On Jun 14, 2016
dollyjoy:
I can vouch for himwink
Okay, enjoy
Re: One Of The Dangers Of Sharing A Nude Photo. by dollyjoy(f): 8:34pm On Jun 14, 2016
Mediapace:
cheesycheesycheesy lmaooooooooooo.
Re: One Of The Dangers Of Sharing A Nude Photo. by Mediapace: 8:36pm On Jun 14, 2016
Now that you don get it,oya answer
dollyjoy:
cheesycheesycheesy lmaooooooooooo.
Re: One Of The Dangers Of Sharing A Nude Photo. by dollyjoy(f): 8:41pm On Jun 14, 2016
Mediapace:
Now that you don get it,oya answer
Oya check ur pmsmiley
Re: One Of The Dangers Of Sharing A Nude Photo. by Mediapace: 8:43pm On Jun 14, 2016
Checked! Blanck like a white shit
dollyjoy:
Oya check ur pmsmiley
Re: One Of The Dangers Of Sharing A Nude Photo. by dollyjoy(f): 8:45pm On Jun 14, 2016
Mediapace:
Checked! Blanck like a white shit
cheesycheesycheesy. Pele
Re: One Of The Dangers Of Sharing A Nude Photo. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 14, 2016
pricelessngel:
Yeah Sir, I am insensible. This photo has gone viral on facebook already. So you who is sensible why won't just go and talk sense into the girl's head.
You didn't do well
Re: One Of The Dangers Of Sharing A Nude Photo. by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 14, 2016
dollyjoy:
cheesycheesycheesy. Pele
you no tell me sey miss nairaland interview don start
Re: One Of The Dangers Of Sharing A Nude Photo. by dollyjoy(f): 9:17pm On Jun 14, 2016
Oyind17:
you no tell me sey miss nairaland interview don start
You have been awol for sometime now.
Re: One Of The Dangers Of Sharing A Nude Photo. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 14, 2016
dollyjoy:
when the contest go start sef
Re: One Of The Dangers Of Sharing A Nude Photo. by dollyjoy(f): 9:21pm On Jun 14, 2016
Oyind17:
when the contest go start sef
20th.

How fa na
Re: One Of The Dangers Of Sharing A Nude Photo. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 14, 2016
dollyjoy:
20th.

How fa na
I dey fine

Vote ivvy for miss nairalandtongue
Re: One Of The Dangers Of Sharing A Nude Photo. by dollyjoy(f): 9:30pm On Jun 14, 2016
Oyind17:
I dey fine

Vote ivvy for miss nairalandtongue
Lol!!
I will vote her till finals.
Re: One Of The Dangers Of Sharing A Nude Photo. by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 14, 2016
dollyjoy:
Lol!!
Deal thencheesy
Re: One Of The Dangers Of Sharing A Nude Photo. by agarawu23(m): 10:03pm On Jun 14, 2016
dollyjoy:
Lol!!

vote fire angry
Re: One Of The Dangers Of Sharing A Nude Photo. by dollyjoy(f): 10:30pm On Jun 14, 2016
agarawu23:
vote fire angry
cheesycheesy
Re: One Of The Dangers Of Sharing A Nude Photo. by coyy(m): 10:37pm On Jun 14, 2016
pricelessngel:
Hmmmmm right price? I still believe I won't do this for any amount of money Sir.
it's not necessarily cos of money..
Re: One Of The Dangers Of Sharing A Nude Photo. by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 14, 2016
Oyind17:
You didn't do well
Yeah for sure I didn't. This idiot posted this pix on facebook just because she wanted Likes from people, she did well right? And she has just deactivated her fb account because of the insults I and some group of persons rained on her. I actually thought someone did this to her I am surprise she posted this herself.
Re: One Of The Dangers Of Sharing A Nude Photo. by youngest85(m): 6:08am On Jun 15, 2016
dollyjoy:

Na change
Re: One Of The Dangers Of Sharing A Nude Photo. by Olibboy: 6:20am On Jun 15, 2016
Mediapace:
Parallelogram
Re: One Of The Dangers Of Sharing A Nude Photo. by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 15, 2016
agarawu23:
vote fire angry
dollyjoy:
cheesycheesy
I just dey look unatongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is It That Men Who Respect Women Are Mostly Single / She Told Me She Has Been Raped Before After We Had Sex / Moment A Boy Proposed To His Girlfriend That Got People Talking (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.