Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,098 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

My Encounter With A Gay Person - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Encounter With A Gay Person (4258 Views)

My encounter with a small xxxxx / My Encounter With A Man On Heat / My Encounter With Lydia... (part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Encounter With A Gay Person by iniguy(m): 7:33am On Sep 14, 2009
I've witnessed a gay toasting one of my colleagues in school. . . .my colleague listened quietly to him and at the end gave him a resounding hot slap and that was the end of it!
Re: My Encounter With A Gay Person by LordReed(m): 8:34am On Sep 14, 2009
Magz:

They want to make gay "marriage" legal in the States.

I think if they do that, there should be legalized polygamy too!

There's a thot!

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Gay Person by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 14, 2009
I don't know why but i hate gay pple with a passion.Well lesbians it's hard to tell cuz most women are playful with each other.I mean cmon imagine na2day and whitelexi having ??.*runs to the toilet to vomit*gay marriage should not be legalized here oh.
Re: My Encounter With A Gay Person by tboy1(m): 10:50am On Sep 14, 2009
Gay ppl r cool and funny
I'm cool wit them so far they dont make a pass at me

P.S:
Gay Dudes in nigeria are the only ones ive seen that will walk up to you and ask u if u wanna f**k
Re: My Encounter With A Gay Person by klerry(m): 11:21am On Sep 14, 2009
I have seen/caught a gay before while in my final year in school, he was actually my room mate, I wouldn't have believed the poster sef if I havent experienced it personally.
I woke up in the middle of the night and I saw my room mate bending over another room mate of mine- he obviously did not know I was awake, he kept rubbing the guys d**k and puttingg his mouth on it. I was really scared because it was in the middle of the night, I couldn't talk for the fear of being harmed, I just made movements like I was just turning my body then he left him-The other guy was fast asleep.
Since then I've been really scared sleeping in the night, because i even noticed before then theat i usually have this persistent cummings when i sleep even during the day, infact i had to confide in a friend of mine- a lady who advised me to always sleep with my trousers prefferably a jeans on.
The next day I sleep deeply or so i thought, but I was concious of the previous nite experience, the same thing happened again infact my other room mate was groaning like he was cumming after a long BJ- this is no joke.
I had to confront this guy one night that what was he doing with him, he was shocked, when i turned i could see his d**k bulging from the wrapper he tied. He just mumbled that he was trying to cover him with his coverlet. I couldn't sleep in the room that night for fear of being lynched. He was always trying to please me by all means rom that day.
I understand he's always been in the hostel since secondary school days-boys only.
Re: My Encounter With A Gay Person by Khemmi(f): 11:30am On Sep 14, 2009
Dat was a very interesting one.bt wat do they enjoy frm it.d best sex is for a man n a woman,deir bodies are made to fit,any oda way is torture.neva blvd nig guys cud be gay,considering d fact dt they love women.
Re: My Encounter With A Gay Person by steve49ja(m): 12:33pm On Sep 14, 2009
Damn gays.

Death by any means should be their penalty.
Re: My Encounter With A Gay Person by galatico(m): 12:41pm On Sep 14, 2009
I wonder what pleasure a man would derive from touching, kissing and go to the extent of having sex with his fellow man, whe there are so many Girl, Ladies, woman waitng to be explored, damn Gays they should be killed by firing squad!!!
Re: My Encounter With A Gay Person by spikedcylinder: 12:48pm On Sep 14, 2009
* Roll eyes*
Re: My Encounter With A Gay Person by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 14, 2009
*hissssesss*
Re: My Encounter With A Gay Person by olalekan1(m): 2:43pm On Sep 14, 2009
Death Penalty forall gays!
Re: My Encounter With A Gay Person by oge4real(f): 8:02pm On Sep 14, 2009
Stinks!
Re: My Encounter With A Gay Person by na2day2(m): 8:34am On Sep 16, 2009
pc guru:

I don't know why but i hate gay pple with a passion.Well lesbians it's hard to tell cuz most women are playful with each other.I mean cmon imagine na2day and whitelexi having ??.*runs to the toilet to vomit*gay marriage should not be legalized here oh.

u like fight ooo! angry angry angry
Re: My Encounter With A Gay Person by touchmeder: 8:49am On Sep 16, 2009
Nawa oh nawa oh esp at the doctor story on page 1. Scary
Re: My Encounter With A Gay Person by platinumnk(f): 5:22pm On Sep 17, 2009
pc guru:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Confess ? / Is This Girl Beautiful In 9ja People's Eyes? / Think You Are In Love?- Heres How To Show Love With Some "Swago"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.