Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,226 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Should I Confess ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Confess ? (4258 Views)

I Slept Wth My Gf's Bossom Friend! Should I Confess To My Bae / How Do I Confess To My Fiancee I Have Been Sleeping With Our Chief Bride's Maid / I Cheated On My Husband, I Feel Guilty; Can I Confess To Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Confess ? by Izuone: 12:13pm On Jun 05, 2012
My girl travelled to see her child, relatives and parents on the last saturday of may.she warned me to not misbehave but unfortunately last friday i ran into my ex and took her home and knacked her akpako. She came back yesterday and when she came to my house she said the condom that was remaining before she travelled was five but now 3 remains ,what happened and also that it is not the same condom and that i should explain myself and give her two reasons why she should forgive me and why i couldn't hold myself for just ten days. I denied that i didn't use the condom ,that i didn't mess any body but she didn't agree with me. To make matters worse as she was searching the house she saw the old condom sachet and said that they are different ,that i should confess and she would forgive me. But for where ,how me i go confess . I denied and i am still denying. The truth is that there was 3 condoms as she left and i used 1 with my ex but i didn't see that same condom to buy and replace it ,so i bought another type and kept 3 of them where i normally keep condom and hid the rest but i didn't know she will spot the difference btw the two type of condoms. The denial is not working ,so am thinking whether i should confess . I told a friend ,he said that i shouldn't try it.i like this chick ,i don't want to lose her. It's a case of not knowing what you have till you are about to lose it. I need your advice ,how do i tread in this matter.

1 Like

Re: Should I Confess ? by Killz1(m): 12:16pm On Jun 05, 2012
Ode.
Re: Should I Confess ? by Izuone: 12:28pm On Jun 05, 2012
Killz.:
Ode.
sexkills , i asked for advice.i knew that i fu.cked up.
Re: Should I Confess ? by lifestyle1(m): 1:34pm On Jun 05, 2012
Is your wife a military woman ? undecided
Re: Should I Confess ? by slimyem: 2:17pm On Jun 05, 2012
She knows you cheated already confession or not!
Just come out with the truth and stop troubling your head.
Whatever comes afterwards is your punishment.accept it!
Re: Should I Confess ? by Tyche(m): 2:58pm On Jun 05, 2012
Op you forgot something: culled from Mills and Boon
Re: Should I Confess ? by kpolli(m): 3:04pm On Jun 05, 2012
Izuone: My girl travelled to see her child, relatives and parents on the last saturday of may.she warned me to not misbehave but unfortunately last friday i ran into my ex and took her home and knacked her akpako. She came back yesterday and when she came to my house she said the condom that was remaining before she travelled was five but now 3 remains ,what happened and also that it is not the same condom and that i should explain myself and give her two reasons why she should forgive me and why i couldn't hold myself for just ten days. I denied that i didn't use the condom ,that i didn't mess any body but she didn't agree with me. To make matters worse as she was searching the house she saw the old condom sachet and said that they are different ,that i should confess and she would forgive me. But for where ,how me i go confess . I deny and i am still denying. The truth is that there was 3 condoms as she left and i used 1 with my ex but i didn't that same condom to buy and replace it ,so i bought another type and kept 3 of them where i normally keep condom and hid the rest but i did know she will spot the difference buy the two. The denial is not working ,so am thinking whether i should confess . I told a friend ,he said that i shouldn't try it.i like this chick ,i don't want to lose her. It's a case of not knowing what you have till you are about to lose it. I need your advice ,how do i tread in this matter.

Fool!!!! Couldn't u tell her u gave a friend some
Re: Should I Confess ? by Dyt(f): 3:06pm On Jun 05, 2012
kpolli:

hmmmmmmm
Re: Should I Confess ? by Izuone: 3:21pm On Jun 05, 2012
kpolli:

yeah,should have replaced the entire pack and told her my neighbour borrowed the old ones but it didn't cross my mind. I didn't think she would notice the difference btw the two condoms. Am troubled because she is not raking ,kind of coldly furious, saying men ! They cannot be trusted. .it was the same issue she had with her ex but she caught him red handed.
Re: Should I Confess ? by kokoye(m): 3:34pm On Jun 05, 2012
Question: Are you prepared for what may happen if you confess...whatever it is?

The answer may help with your decision..which is ultimately yours.
Re: Should I Confess ? by Izuone: 3:42pm On Jun 05, 2012
kokoye: Question: Are you prepared for what may happen if you confess...whatever it is?

The answer may help with your decision..which is ultimately yours.

i may lose her if i do,and i am not prepared for that. so i suppose denial continues . If she decides to walk then . . .
Re: Should I Confess ? by 2goodbobo(m): 4:49pm On Jun 05, 2012
@OP ... Just tell her is a friend of yours that came to your house with his Chick and did it in your crib. Meanwhile, talk to any of your Randy friends to cover up for you incase she might want to hear from Him, and don't forget to give that your friend the full story. Better not confess, cos if you do, she just might use it against you someday
Re: Should I Confess ? by Izuone: 5:00pm On Jun 05, 2012
2goodbobo: @OP ... Just tell her is a friend of yours that came to your house with his Chick and did it in your crib. Meanwhile, talk to any of your Randy friends to cover up for you incase she might want to hear from Him, and don't forget to give that your friend the full story. Better not confess, cos if you do, she just might use it against you someday
have already told her that nobody visited neither male nor female.
Re: Should I Confess ? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 05, 2012
lmao....the truth is she knows you cheated. Even if she decided to believe your lies, it will always be at the back of her mind. Her female intuition won't let her rest. She will then turn to a detective waiting for an opportunity to catch you red handed. And if she does, ur own don finish!

1 Like

Re: Should I Confess ? by Mkenyaa(m): 5:51pm On Jun 05, 2012
Just confess!!!
Re: Should I Confess ? by pedestal82(m): 6:04pm On Jun 05, 2012
U don't agree, tell her ur friend came u just didn't want to tell her that ur friend
Came to use ur place for sex. She might not be convinced, but that will be better than
Accepting.
Re: Should I Confess ? by molli(f): 6:05pm On Jun 05, 2012
Tyche: Op you forgot something: culled from Mills and Boon
lolz
Re: Should I Confess ? by Idowuogbo(f): 6:13pm On Jun 05, 2012
Ode!!! U go comot condom from d pack u and ur obiageli dey use and u dia forming it wasn't me abi? Dey dia dey jonz, ur gal na sojied bianca,as we speak sef, she don liv u but u just neva collect d formal letter. She specifically asked u to behave before departing, u now took upon urself to flex living obvious tracings, Kai! Guy u b Sule!

1 Like

Re: Should I Confess ? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 05, 2012
OP, she already knows.
But YES, you should still tell her.
Re: Should I Confess ? by PBeni(m): 6:22pm On Jun 05, 2012
This guy sef, it seems like u're a sex maniac; anyways, confess ur sins and you'ld be forgiven. No big deal
Re: Should I Confess ? by ijebabe: 6:34pm On Jun 05, 2012
Idowuogbo: Ode!!! U go comot condom from d pack u and ur obiageli dey use and u dia forming it wasn't me abi? Dey dia dey jonz, ur gal na sojied bianca,as we speak sef, she don liv u but u just neva collect d formal letter. She specifically asked u to behave before departing, u now took upon urself to flex living obvious tracings, Kai! Guy u b Sule!
Abeg no dey talk come make this thing reach another page! This matter no deserve am! Na real Sule!
Re: Should I Confess ? by Idowuogbo(f): 6:43pm On Jun 05, 2012
ijebabe:
Abeg no dey talk come make this thing reach another page! This matter no deserve am! Na real Sule!

grin grin cheesy

Na undisputed moronnnn infact!
Re: Should I Confess ? by Totoplayer20: 7:08pm On Jun 05, 2012
Izuone: My girl travelled to see her child, relatives and parents on the last saturday of may.she warned me to not misbehave but unfortunately last friday i ran into my ex and took her home and knacked her akpako. She came back yesterday and when she came to my house she said the condom that was remaining before she travelled was five but now 3 remains ,what happened and also that it is not the same condom and that i should explain myself and give her two reasons why she should forgive me and why i couldn't hold myself for just ten days. I denied that i didn't use the condom ,that i didn't mess any body but she didn't agree with me. To make matters worse as she was searching the house she saw the old condom sachet and said that they are different ,that i should confess and she would forgive me. But for where ,how me i go confess . I denied and i am still denying. The truth is that there was 3 condoms as she left and i used 1 with my ex but i didn't see that same condom to buy and replace it ,so i bought another type and kept 3 of them where i normally keep condom and hid the rest but i didn't know she will spot the difference btw the two type of condoms. The denial is not working ,so am thinking whether i should confess . I told a friend ,he said that i shouldn't try it.i like this chick ,i don't want to lose her. It's a case of not knowing what you have till you are about to lose it. I need your advice ,how do i tread in this matter.
Hell No
don't confess
The only thing I will lie about is sex
Put the gun to my head, I don't f any pussy
You will not hear the last of it if you confess
Re: Should I Confess ? by Totoplayer20: 7:10pm On Jun 05, 2012
Shollypopz: lmao....the truth is she knows you cheated. Even if she decided to believe your lies, it will always be at the back of her mind. Her female intuition won't let her rest. She will then turn to a detective waiting for an opportunity to catch you red handed. And if she does, ur own don finish!

You don't tell no women
You cheated, catch me if you can
I will lie for one thing not to confess cheating
Re: Should I Confess ? by omega25red(m): 7:29pm On Jun 05, 2012
i dont condon cheating but seriously couldn't you buy a condom on the way home wit the EX? why did you have to use the home stash? for real, you deserve everything you get and it's already too late to come up with a new lie just keep denying it.

I wonder what will happen if that EX should show up unannounced for a booty call shocked
Re: Should I Confess ? by Tyche(m): 7:31pm On Jun 05, 2012
THREAD CLOSED
Re: Should I Confess ? by Exponental(m): 8:29pm On Jun 05, 2012
@op, just settle it once n for all. U had an away match....simple, she go kill u? @ least she went 2 see her child not ur child.

1 Like

Re: Should I Confess ? by shadshadyz: 8:52pm On Jun 05, 2012
mhen! if i am that babe i will dump you now cos you are not reliable! and you will continue to remain a cheating fool! cheat!

***hisses****
Re: Should I Confess ? by Totoplayer20: 8:55pm On Jun 05, 2012
shadshadyz: mhen! if i am that babe i will dump you now cos you are not reliable! and you will continue to remain a cheating fool! cheat!

***hisses****

That is the reason you shouldn't confess
You might be a very good man that ensure her need is met
Re: Should I Confess ? by otodeluxe(m): 10:19pm On Jun 05, 2012
shocked wait until someone else tells her and see what will happen
Re: Should I Confess ? by NRIPRIEST(m): 10:47pm On Jun 05, 2012
You be serious ODE! I am not blaming you for cheating but u got two things wrong; 1,you brought the punny home. 2,you used the home resource ! I wont tell you what do do but if you are a true player you will figure it out,malla.!
Re: Should I Confess ? by greedie1(f): 11:41pm On Jun 05, 2012
Op, she already knows u cheated, dnt let her tag u a liar too... Jst say d truth, apologise nd mean it den luk 4 ways to mk it up to her....

one tin worse dan cheating on ur girl is denying it especially wen she knows d truth. Denying ll end ur r/ship faster. U want her 4 kips? Admit u slipped, ask 4 forgiveness nd win her trust back

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is This Girl Beautiful In 9ja People's Eyes? / Think You Are In Love?- Heres How To Show Love With Some "Swago" / See The Reasons Why Some Men Would Want To Date A "Tech Girl" -_-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.