Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... (18375 Views)

People With Placards Beg Jonathan To Come Back In Police Presence In Sokoto / Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP / I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 18, 2016
DLondonboiy:
Can I shock you, fellow Nigerians?

1. Osinbandee did not hear from Buhari, I just wonder who asked him to lie..

2. Buhari should be allowed to rest, he is critically ill and I don't know why 'they' are hiding it from the public..

3. Buhari would not come back on Sunday..

If your second prediction turns out to be true and he doesn't come tomorrow I will.......I no know wetin I go do sef. Make tomorrow reach first.

2 Likes

Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by Multiplepage: 7:30pm On Jun 18, 2016
Visit multiplepage..com to view more of this post[b][/b]
Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by Tonymexes: 7:38pm On Jun 18, 2016
when will Nigerians stop peddling rumours?
Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by biggie73(m): 7:54pm On Jun 18, 2016
With the manner Buhari is inflicting raw hardship on Nigerians, i dont care about his well-being too. Anyway,your 'Anon' is so unreliable.

3 Likes

Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by Mcowubaba: 8:04pm On Jun 18, 2016
DLondonboiy:
What if i told you [/i]Buhari did not comeback on Wednesday, he didn't come back on Thursday, he is not coming back today and definitely wont come back on Sunday would you believe me?

Buhari is not strong enough to come back to Nigeria on SUNDAY. I keep asking why keep the nation in the dark?
It is now common knowledge that Oga is very sick yet the president's spokepersons keep telling the nation that he is '[i]hale and healthy
'.
Even the 'acting president' joined these band of liars, why he made that move i didn't know until now! There is too much lies in the land, even the country was founded on dishonesty.

Why are 'they' lying to you?
The simple reason is fear. According to anon, 'they' don't want the AHIDJO-BIYA incident to happen in Nigeria (whatever that means i have no idea).

Why did Osibanjo lie?
Osibanjo could have lied for one of two reasons...
1.Maybe he was wrongly advised/threatened, which is very understandable.
2.Maybe he is just very cunny....now that Sunday has been fixed, what do you think what happen [b]WHEN [/b]oga doesn't come? chaos? confusion? another lie? military?

5quick ones...
1. OGA IS NOT COMING BACK TO NIGERIA ON SUNDAY. Even though the 'evils' (self acclaimed owners of Nigeria) are begging him to against doc's advise.
2.OGA is very sick and he needs plenty of rest and prayers too, but the 'evils' will not let him rest...
3.Anon said, 'the north would not hand over to Osibanjo in case of any eventualities and they are trying as much as possible to relegate him to the background'.
4.Osibanjo should step up boldly and be the man he is, else....
5. ....and for the doubting thomases, i believe by Sunday evening, I'd have your maximum attention.
SEE YOU ON SUNDAY...
Could this be intuition, vision, investigation, mere coincidence Time will tell.....
But I know this thread has been definitely observed by APC and according to u evils, so the may want to prove you wrong by making sure the President comes back tomorrow but that is if you're actually telling us the truth
Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by ibietela2(m): 9:04pm On Jun 18, 2016
Even modath doesn't know the way about of her/his messiah

3 Likes

Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by topgear(m): 9:18pm On Jun 18, 2016
Ok
Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by youngdanee(m): 9:23pm On Jun 18, 2016
buhari is very sick.. let him come back to finish what he started
Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by psucc(m): 9:39pm On Jun 18, 2016
I am not sure Buhari will make it tomorrow. He would've made a statement to that effect personally.

Wish him well.
Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by RZArecta(m): 9:49pm On Jun 18, 2016
Whether anybody likes it or not, Buhari must come back and complete his four years tenure. I agree his policies this past year have been infantile and a comedy of errors but by God's grace he shall get rid of the square pegs surrounding this his administration in Jesus name. Nigeria shall be great again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by myola(m): 9:52pm On Jun 18, 2016
something is wrong , our President did not address us from London concerning Niger delta avenger!!!
Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by vivalavida(m): 10:15pm On Jun 18, 2016
Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by Rexology: 11:19pm On Jun 18, 2016
DLondonboiy:
What if i told you [/i]Buhari did not comeback on Wednesday, he didn't come back on Thursday, he is not coming back today and definitely wont come back on Sunday would you believe me?

Buhari is not strong enough to come back to Nigeria on SUNDAY. I keep asking why keep the nation in the dark?
It is now common knowledge that Oga is very sick yet the president's spokepersons keep telling the nation that he is '[i]hale and healthy
'.
Even the 'acting president' joined these band of liars, why he made that move i didn't know until now! There is too much lies in the land, even the country was founded on dishonesty.

Why are 'they' lying to you?
The simple reason is fear. According to anon, 'they' don't want the AHIDJO-BIYA incident to happen in Nigeria (whatever that means i have no idea).

Why did Osibanjo lie?
Osibanjo could have lied for one of two reasons...
1.Maybe he was wrongly advised/threatened, which is very understandable.
2.Maybe he is just very cunny....now that Sunday has been fixed, what do you think what happen [b]WHEN [/b]oga doesn't come? chaos? confusion? another lie? military?

5quick ones...
1. OGA IS NOT COMING BACK TO NIGERIA ON SUNDAY. Even though the 'evils' (self acclaimed owners of Nigeria) are begging him to against doc's advise.
2.OGA is very sick and he needs plenty of rest and prayers too, but the 'evils' will not let him rest...
3.Anon said, 'the north would not hand over to Osibanjo in case of any eventualities and they are trying as much as possible to relegate him to the background'.
4.Osibanjo should step up boldly and be the man he is, else....
5. ....and for the doubting thomases, i believe by Sunday evening, I'd have your maximum attention.
SEE YOU ON SUNDAY...
Hmmmm... what started like normal is becoming abnormal...because of his desperation to grab power, God decided to give him power JUST to disgrace him.

The person whose presidential ambition did not worth the blood of any Nigerian stepped aside for another person whose presidential ambition worth the blood of Nigerians.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by Sampi4me(m): 11:30am On Jun 19, 2016
Buhari will be in the country before 9pm
Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 19, 2016
Sampi4me:

Insha allah
Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by Grundig: 11:55am On Jun 19, 2016
Sampi4me:
Which means the presidential jet should be leaving Heathrow by 3pm.

3 Likes

Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 19, 2016
Grundig:

Which means the presidential jet should be leaving Heathrow by 3pm.

What if there is fuel scarcity?
Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by zanebaddo(m): 12:01pm On Jun 19, 2016
It's like the Messiah of the Northern and Western zoogeria is no longer coming back today, that is to say that OP deserves some credit.

Please OP I want to know if he will be able to make it back to the country at all whether now or later cry

1 Like

Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by psucc(m): 1:20pm On Jun 19, 2016
Sampi4me:
Let it be so or . . .
Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by psucc(m): 1:23pm On Jun 19, 2016
Last time it was OBJ that gave the north Yar'dua and this time, Tinubu gave them Buhari.

How long will it take the north to learn? Wasting Nigeria had been deceiving the North since 1914.

2 Likes

Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by iamodenigbo1(m): 1:41pm On Jun 19, 2016
observing

1 Like

Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by wowmenow: 1:47pm On Jun 19, 2016
Sampi4me:
Why will he come back by night do they want to smuggle to Nigeria like yaradua

2 Likes

Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 19, 2016
It seems you were right afterall.
Besides today is almost over and there is no indication of Buhari returning back.
You really need to give us more info it seems you know people that know people.
Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by STPEACE10: 3:40pm On Jun 19, 2016
It seems that the anon the op is talking about is Tinibu, Op abeg you relate to tinubu?? because ur information is very authentic.
Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by newbornmacho(m): 3:47pm On Jun 19, 2016
London boy ...updates please

1 Like

Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 19, 2016
Has the president departed from London for Nigeria at this moment? Or is his arrival planned for nighttime to avoid journalists?
Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by Tos87(m): 3:55pm On Jun 19, 2016
buhari enroute to Nigeria
Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by Ussyberry(m): 3:56pm On Jun 19, 2016
Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by dadebayo1(m): 4:32pm On Jun 19, 2016
Ussyberry:
http://www.leadership.ng/news/537790/pmb-arrive-abuja-airport-5pm-today

ETA 1700HRS

Time check 30minutes more before 5pm... All eyes on the runway...
Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by hackban: 5:12pm On Jun 19, 2016
still awaiting the arrival of our president after resting for 15 days, I remember he took some days off in February to also rest excluding the rest he did in March and April last year. seems like he likes to rest so much he should not worry he will soon rest in peace

1 Like

Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by Ussyberry(m): 5:15pm On Jun 19, 2016
dadebayo1:

Time check 30minutes more before 5pm... All eyes on the runway...

Apparently, the 5pm was GMT, Abuja is GMT +1. grin

Thus the new time is 6pm
Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by dadebayo1(m): 5:18pm On Jun 19, 2016
Ussyberry:

Apparently, the 5pm was GMT, Abuja is GMT +1. grin

Thus the new time is 6pm

Thank you sir.. Time check 43minutes more... grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari’s Visit To Taraba, Benue, An Afterthought, Says Fayose / Had Atiku Won, It Would Have Been Over For Nigeria - Lauretta Onochie / ₦19 Billion Fraud: Stella Oduah's Trail Stalled By Malami’s Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.