Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... (18379 Views)

People With Placards Beg Jonathan To Come Back In Police Presence In Sokoto / Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP / I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by HzRF(m): 3:17pm On Jun 16, 2016
psucc:
Mek una no talk am again o!
I no want a.boki start riot o!
Boys are ready to riot oo
Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by globexpo: 3:27pm On Jun 16, 2016
It's obvious that so much water has gone under the bridge. Gra gra nobi strength.
Just within a year and Mr president is becoming a liability

Need to change this president, he's dulling

3 Likes

Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by Osama10(m): 3:34pm On Jun 16, 2016
smiley
Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by BlackTechnology: 4:02pm On Jun 16, 2016
DLondonboiy:

if he comes back today..I'd deactivate my account never to come back to nairaland...
I know what i am talking about...

You have proved those ignoramuses wrong. Nigeria about to go up in flames in the next few weeks.

" Something big is about to happen. " NDA

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by csamii: 5:00pm On Jun 16, 2016
This is interesting grin
Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by LORDI(m): 5:51pm On Jun 16, 2016
Following jejely
Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by dadebayo1(m): 6:13pm On Jun 16, 2016
Fast-forward to Monday morning....
Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by dadebayo1(m): 6:14pm On Jun 16, 2016
DLondonboiy:
What if I told you BUHARI is too ill to come back to the country, would you believe me?

Well, I was told this morning by a source that craves anonymity (let's call him anon).

I'm not gonna remove anything from what Anon said. According to him, ' this President i am seeing is very weak and sick, I doubt if he can make it to Nigeria. We pray he recovers else there would be serious wahala. you know the North would not want a Yoruba President, they would rather Saraki becomes their President' ( I could not understand and still can not understand the relationship between saraki and aso rock). According to Anon, 'Osinbande (actually he said Osibanjo, but you know na) should be very careful o. The powers at play are bigger than him and if he his not careful, well, I trust he would be. we know he has been calling baba (OBJ) for advice and he would be meeting tinubu very soon, osinbadee is a very wise and cunny man, he would do well as president'.

Anon told me more things o..But I'd rather keep those ones to myself as tis content would shake Nigeria..

Will he arrive on Monday sir?
Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by princeisah26(m): 6:17pm On Jun 16, 2016
I wonder why people spend yrs hustling to get 250 in JAMB to study medicine when all doctors in Nigeria can't even treat Buhari's ear.

11 Likes

Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by dadebayo1(m): 6:54pm On Jun 16, 2016
DLondonboiy:

the drama would soon start...

You have geniue information about the whole issues surrounding the presidents health.. Classified information... Bros I Hail sir.. I pray it all ends well..
Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by kenny987(f): 7:01pm On Jun 16, 2016
Crieff:

Deactivation isn't enough. Brand yourself on the forehead with the word "LIAR".

DLondonboiy:
Can I shock you, fellow Nigerians?
1. Osinbandee did not hear from Buhari, I just wonder who asked him to lie..
2. Buhari should be allowed to rest, he is critically ill and I don't know why 'they' are hiding it from the public..
3. Buhari would not come back on Sunday..
Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by hansyllo(m): 7:07pm On Jun 16, 2016
where is my popcorn and alomo. pls move closer i need now.
Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 16, 2016
princeisah26:
I wonder why people spend yrs hustling to get 250 in JAMB to study medicine when all doctors in Nigeria can't even treat Buhari's ear.
JAMB is kworropt

2 Likes

Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by oshyno(m): 7:16pm On Jun 16, 2016
Boy are u the one treating baba ear. We need classified info.
More reason I like Nairaland, u can say any and everytin and still go scot free.

Bros nack us d info, notin dey happen.If u feel ur IP address will be traced, hop into a cyber cafe, abi dem no get cyber cafe for London. We need the situation report cuz I know the femi and lai mohamed don't even know his status not to talk of knowing wen hez coming back.Danbazua was d man dat spearheaded d cabal that took yaradua hostage,brought him back in d middle of d night,refused GEJ access to him.Dat man is d same person Buhari put every every in charge now.Soo I can only believe anonymous like u.Nack us d torry abeg.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by Babacele: 7:32pm On Jun 16, 2016
hmmm.
Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by beejaay: 7:33pm On Jun 16, 2016
DLondonboiy:
What if I told you BUHARI is too ill to come back to the country, would you believe me?

Well, I was told this morning by a source that craves anonymity (let's call him anon).

I'm not gonna remove anything from what Anon said. According to him, ' this President i am seeing is very weak and sick, I doubt if he can make it to Nigeria. We pray he recovers else there would be serious wahala. you know the North would not want a Yoruba President, they would rather Saraki becomes their President' ( I could not understand and still can not understand the relationship between saraki and aso rock). According to Anon, 'Osinbande (actually he said Osibanjo, but you know na) should be very careful o. The powers at play are bigger than him and if he his not careful, well, I trust he would be. we know he has been calling baba (OBJ) for advice and he would be meeting tinubu very soon, osinbadee is a very wise and cunny man, he would do well as president'.

Anon told me more things o..But I'd rather keep those ones to myself as tis content would shake Nigeria..
Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by papyskinsy: 7:34pm On Jun 16, 2016
my idea about dis london guy is dat

1.. he is probably one f de presidentz under xover. aide .. n the overseas
2.. a blogger dats getz first hand info.. nd wana gain publicity
3.. probably doctor . nurse r hospital assistant dat has bin monitorn de presidentz movemntz nd noticed dat der wasnt any arrangement fr baba to return tody..
4... he foresighted t .. or guessed..
5.. he has close connectionz to someone dat knw baba 24/7 health status...

london G ..wic one er u pick 1..

nd as fr baba.. i wish him safe recovery.. the change s yet to come.. grin
Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by mich24(m): 7:36pm On Jun 16, 2016
OP tell me the old folk don kick tank make i begin arrange his celebration of life.grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by ChelseaDr(m): 7:37pm On Jun 16, 2016
DLondonboiy is likened to a palmwine taper. A palmwine taper never discloses all that he saw while atop the palm tree.

It's obvious he has information and l think we should be glad because at least we have someone who can tell Nigerians the truth.

We wish PMB well.
DLondonboiy, ride on, nothing do you.

3 Likes

Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 16, 2016
grin okada okada okada drop me here.

6 Likes

Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by Babacele: 7:38pm On Jun 16, 2016
oshyno:
Boy are u the one treating baba ear. We need classified info.
More reason I like Nairaland, u can say any and everytin and still go scot free.

Bros nack us d info, notin dey happen.If u feel ur IP address will be traced, hop into a cyber cafe, abi dem no get cyber cafe for London. We need the situation report cuz I know the femi and lai mohamed don't even know his status not to talk of knowing wen hez coming back.Danbazua was d man dat spearheaded d cabal that took yaradua hostage,brought him back in d middle of d night,refused GEJ access to him.Dat man is d same person Buhari put every every in charge now.Soo I can only believe anonymous like u.Nack us d torry abeg.
I swear im pissed with the inclusion of the Danbaza guy.......I see him as a fifth columnist...I may b wrong but my intuition is strong about him...

1 Like

Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by ChelseaDr(m): 7:38pm On Jun 16, 2016
DLondonboiy is likened to the proverbial palmwine taper. A palmwine taper never discloses all that he saw while atop the palm tree.

It's obvious he has information and l think we should be glad because at least we have someone who can tell Nigerians the truth.

We wish PMB well.
DLondonboiy, ride on, nothing do you.
Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by papyskinsy: 7:38pm On Jun 16, 2016
mich24:
OP tell me the old folk don kick tank make i begin arrange his celebration of life.grin

broda .. whyy.. letz pray fr him
Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by modath(f): 7:46pm On Jun 16, 2016
DLondonboiy ,

So many questions, don't even know which to ask but in one word, what does the "future" look like?
Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by modath(f): 7:48pm On Jun 16, 2016
DLondonboiy ,

So many questions, don't even know which to ask but in one word, (you can be coy) what does the "future" portend? Thank you..
Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by mich24(m): 8:10pm On Jun 16, 2016
Am sorry its too late,my prayer for him didn't start today,even in church my prayer for buhari and Nigeria is for total destruction and nothing can change that unless it all comes to pass,and 2ndly i which to ask ooh,is Buhari not among the beneficiaries of 72 virgins So why not we all join hands and pray for his visa to paradise to be due so he could arrive early and get his share as our own way of thanking him for all jobs well done since 1960 till today before they runs out of virginsgrin;just thinking...........................
papyskinsy:

broda .. whyy.. letz pray fr him

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by papyskinsy: 8:13pm On Jun 16, 2016
mich24:
Am sorry its too late,my prayer for him didn't start today,even in church my prayer for buhari and Nigeria is for total destruction and nothing can change that unless it all come to pass,and 2ndly i which to ask ooh,is Buhari not among the beneficiaries of 72 virgins So why not we all join hands pray for his visa to paradise to be due so he could arrive early and get his share as our own way of thanking him for all jobs well done since 1960 till today be they run out of virginsgrin;just thinking...........................

lolzxlolzx grin

1 Like

Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by crestedaguiyi: 8:15pm On Jun 16, 2016
If buhari doesn't return by monday then I will start making preparation for the worst
Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by Goahead(m): 8:21pm On Jun 16, 2016
crestedaguiyi:
If buhari doesn't return by monday then I will start making preparation for the worst
The London guy has been saying over and over again.... Buhari is too I'll come back even by Monday
Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by Ayoola171(m): 8:25pm On Jun 16, 2016
Patiently following.
Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 16, 2016
papyskinsy:
my idea about dis london guy is dat

2.. a blogger dats getz first hand info.. nd wana gain publicity
4... he foresighted t .. or guessed..
london G ..wic one er u pick 1..

nd as fr baba.. i wish him safe recovery.. the change s yet to come.. grin
I go with this two, most likely number 4. Remember this report by SR on June 6 http://saharareporters.com/2016/06/06/health-crisis-buhari-may-extend-10-day-london-trip

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Onnoghen Absent From CCT Over Toothache, High Blood Pressure / Governor El-rufai Pledges To Sponsor Education Of Almajiri Boy Who Doesn't Beg / NDIDRA Restates The Need To Sack Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.