Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... (18377 Views)

People With Placards Beg Jonathan To Come Back In Police Presence In Sokoto / Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP / I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by Trut(m): 9:08pm On Jun 16, 2016
Following this nice thread BUMBER to BUMBER grin
Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by DauraDullard0(m): 9:31pm On Jun 16, 2016
Crieff:
I'll believe anything you say.
I hope you believe now... Buhari might likely not make it back to Nigeria on sunday as announced by Osunbade. Do you want to believe or not?

1 Like

Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by porka: 9:50pm On Jun 16, 2016
modath:

DLondonboiy ,

So many questions, don't even know which to ask but in one word, (you can be coy) what does the "future" portend? Thank you..

What?

This is very very serious.

Even the one and only M is lost?

Shouldn't we rather ask you?

7 Likes

Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 16, 2016
I guess this is not unconnected to a "bucket kicking" projections by oyibo physicians.

A colleague in the medical specials of my job threw the news as a shade on me in DC last week.

Man no be God though, may God heal our President.

2 Likes

Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by stevecantrell: 10:26pm On Jun 16, 2016
This thread has already been debunked by the APC media machine.
Undated photos of pmb with tinubu and sikiru adetona are already published on this section.

OP if you have facts, please do more than just speculating...give us hard proof.

Apc pics show a lean but active PMB receiving his visitor.
Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jun 16, 2016
stevecantrell:
This thread has already been debunked by the APC media machine.
Undated photos of pmb with tinubu and sikiru adetona are already published on this section.

OP if you have facts, please do more than just speculating...give us hard proof.

Apc pics show a lean but active PMB receiving his visitor.

"Umaru, is that you?" Why did they hurriedly splatter such pictures all over when he is expected back in only 3 days? May he find Divine mercy for full recovery.

8 Likes

Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by cuteboy2: 11:09pm On Jun 16, 2016
la1:
Mr President is due back later today or tomorrow,he has been observing the Ramadan fast just like millions of Muslims around the world, he is in good health and high spirits...leave speculations.

With a name like "la1", your comments are not surprising.
Soon you will metamorphosis to "lai-1".

Its all in the name.

12 Likes

Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by Nobody: 4:03am On Jun 17, 2016
cuteboy2:

With a name like "la1", your comments are not surprising.
Soon you will metamorphosis to "lai-1".

Its all in the name.
Like this . . .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by DLondonboiy: 12:03pm On Jun 17, 2016
What if i told you [/i]Buhari did not comeback on Wednesday, he didn't come back on Thursday, he is not coming back today and definitely wont come back on Sunday would you believe me?

Buhari is not strong enough to come back to Nigeria on SUNDAY. I keep asking why keep the nation in the dark?
It is now common knowledge that Oga is very sick yet the president's spokepersons keep telling the nation that he is '[i]hale and healthy
'.
Even the 'acting president' joined these band of liars, why he made that move i didn't know until now! There is too much lies in the land, even the country was founded on dishonesty.

Why are 'they' lying to you?
The simple reason is fear. According to anon, 'they' don't want the AHIDJO-BIYA incident to happen in Nigeria (whatever that means i have no idea).

Why did Osibanjo lie?
Osibanjo could have lied for one of two reasons...
1.Maybe he was wrongly advised/threatened, which is very understandable.
2.Maybe he is just very cunny....now that Sunday has been fixed, what do you think what happen [b]WHEN [/b]oga doesn't come? chaos? confusion? another lie? military?

5quick ones...
1. OGA IS NOT COMING BACK TO NIGERIA ON SUNDAY. Even though the 'evils' (self acclaimed owners of Nigeria) are begging him to against doc's advise.
2.OGA is very sick and he needs plenty of rest and prayers too, but the 'evils' will not let him rest...
3.Anon said, 'the north would not hand over to Osibanjo in case of any eventualities and they are trying as much as possible to relegate him to the background'.
4.Osibanjo should step up boldly and be the man he is, else....
5. ....and for the doubting thomases, i believe by Sunday evening, I'd have your maximum attention.
SEE YOU ON SUNDAY...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by hackban: 12:32pm On Jun 17, 2016
DLondonboiy:
What if i told you [/i]Buhari did not comeback on Wednesday, he didn't come back on Thursday, he is not coming back today and definitely wont come back on Sunday would you believe me?

Buhari is not strong enough to come back to Nigeria on SUNDAY. I keep asking why keep the nation in the dark?
It is now common knowledge that Oga is very sick yet the president's spokepersons keep telling the nation that he is '[i]hale and healthy
'.
Even the 'acting president' joined these band of liars, why he made that move i didn't know until now! There is too much lies in the land, even the country was founded on dishonesty.

The simple reason is fear. According to anon, 'they' don't want the AHIDJO-BIYA incident to happen in Nigeria (whatever that means i have no idea).

Why did Osibanjo lie?
2.Maybe he is just very cunny....now that Sunday has been fixed, what do you think what happen [b]WHEN [/b]oga doesn't come? chaos? confusion? another lie? military?

5quick ones...
1. OGA IS NOT COMING BACK TO NIGERIA ON SUNDAY. Even though the 'evils' (self acclaimed owners of Nigeria) are begging him to against doc's advise.
2.OGA is very sick and he needs plenty of rest and prayers too, but the 'evils' will not let him rest...
3.Anon said, 'the north would not hand over to Osibanjo in case of any eventualities and they are trying as much as possible to relegate him to the background'.
5. ....and for the doubting thomases, i believe by Sunday evening, I'd have your maximum attention.
SEE YOU ON SUNDAY...

for future reference

1 Like

Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by onespecial(m): 1:59pm On Jun 17, 2016
mich24:
OP tell me the old folk don kick tank make i begin arrange his celebration of life.grin

u wicked oo. Na tank u want make d man kick abi ? DAT man deserve to headbutt tank not b only kicking cos him don finish did country but into God's hands I commit his life.

guy abeg cool down make him manage kick d bucket dey go, no need to kick tank.

1 Like

Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by decomaniaboss(f): 2:04pm On Jun 17, 2016
la1:
Mr President is due back later today or tomorrow,he has been observing the Ramadan fast just like millions of Muslims around the world, he is in good health and high spirits...leave speculations.
only you and 2 nairalanders believe so grin grin

1 Like

Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by decomaniaboss(f): 2:07pm On Jun 17, 2016
DLondonboiy:

where in the post did they op say or slightly insinuates that he is deriving joy from Mr presidents ill health??
Somebody will write one thing..you lot would see another thing..
nawa o
na so Dem be ....no mind am..fear the catch them small small ...any funny post nd Dem go panic like cockroach wey see light grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by decomaniaboss(f): 2:15pm On Jun 17, 2016
papyskinsy:

broda .. whyy.. letz pray fr him
which kind prayer u want pray for your grand paa wey don due enough to meet heaven [sub][/sub] Abeg make he go if time don come jor grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by decomaniaboss(f): 2:18pm On Jun 17, 2016
mich24:
Am sorry its too late,my prayer for him didn't start today,even in church my prayer for buhari and Nigeria is for total destruction and nothing can change that unless it all comes to pass,and 2ndly i which to ask ooh,is Buhari not among the beneficiaries of 72 virgins So why not we all join hands and pray for his visa to paradise to be due so he could arrive early and get his share as our own way of thanking him for all jobs well done since 1960 till today before they runs out of virginsgrin;just thinking...........................
i dey feel u mich24...he go enjoy well well with his virgins,Nigeria wahala too much for am...may he peacefully go by bye sir ,you tried grin grin
Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by PreacherMAN1: 2:29pm On Jun 17, 2016
Que cera cera...
Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by freeze001(f): 2:39pm On Jun 17, 2016
DLondonboiy:

'.

Why did Osibanjo lie?

5quick ones...
SEE YOU ON SUNDAY...

We watch n wait. I agree though that Osinbajo needs to make sure his game is tight and his ass covered at all times. He needs to have his eyes and ears everywhere as unobtrusively as possible so he is never taken unawares. Buhari and crew are heartless and will spare no thought for him. He is completely expendable as far as they are concerned because they seek to maintain and consolidate their hold on power at all costs. Buhari was their ticket and so they will make sure they are able to secure their hold, probably even put so much pressure on Osinbajo, enough to make him resign or be executed.

1 Like

Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by rozayx5(m): 8:31pm On Jun 17, 2016
Osinbajo shud be careful.. cause he is surrounded by spies

2 Likes

Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by Umunede(m): 7:31am On Jun 18, 2016
Following
Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by papyskinsy: 8:31am On Jun 18, 2016
if dis guy no com on sundy.... delondon go enta lindikeji on monday grin

2 Likes

Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by otokx(m): 8:41am On Jun 18, 2016
Tell us the more things Anon told you so that we can be prepared.
Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by papyskinsy: 1:43pm On Jun 18, 2016
otokx:
Tell us the more things Anon told you so that we can be prepared.

to riot abi hmm.. let pmb alone

1 Like

Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by odutolasodiq(m): 2:26pm On Jun 18, 2016
DLondonboiy:

if he comes back today..I'd deactivate my account never to come back to nairaland...
I know what i am talking about...
why not put up ur real identity here! u better becareful of what u say on forum like this!
Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 18, 2016
Tomorrow is Sunday!
Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 18, 2016
odutolasodiq:
why not put up ur real identity here! u better becareful of what u say on forum like this!

Shhhh, you don't own him. He's got a right to hint Nigerians on this forum what to expect anytime soon. His revelations are not in any way detrimental to the security of the state that anyone should panic. This is a democracy and the president is a public figure, thus his health status should not be wrapped in darkness.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by tafrica(m): 6:12pm On Jun 18, 2016
odutolasodiq:

Don't bully the young man, he can choose to disclose his identity or not, you can't intimidate him into revealing his identity so that online warriors can bombard him. Besides, his revelations on the thread are not a threat to the state, we deserve to know what's happening to our president who is being treated with our money; he now belongs to everyone.

12 Likes

Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by Tos87(m): 6:28pm On Jun 18, 2016
DLondonboiy:

'.

Why did Osibanjo lie?
2.Maybe he is just very cunny....now that Sunday has been fixed, what do you think what happen WHEN [/b]oga doesn't come? chaos? confusion? another lie? military?

5quick ones...
SEE YOU ON SUNDAY...
[b]ACHIVED
Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by wheredemdey: 6:56pm On Jun 18, 2016
PhilemonObende:
As a yoruba man, i don kukuma get my passport ready, if buhari dies and war starts, na Kenya i dey go straight.
I be coward, i gree! grin

Hahahahahahahahaha

Dude no time....a living dog is better than a dead lion ooo.....like my people say"voom ka mma karia statement"

3 Likes

Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by mrjangaweed: 7:10pm On Jun 18, 2016
grin
Buhari is a terrorist

Cc
Omenka

2 Likes

Re: What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... by papaejima1: 7:14pm On Jun 18, 2016
Crieff:

I'll believe anything you say.
Do you believe now?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Governor Ayade Donates N1M To Prison Inmate Who Gave Birth To Twins / Senate Minority Leader, Abaribe, Shuns Second Year Anniversary Special Session / Showunmi To PDP Governors: Nigerians Won’t Accept "Kindergarten President"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.