Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,903 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

@ Olabowale, Abuzola Alzakawi And Mukinatudini.2 - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / @ Olabowale, Abuzola Alzakawi And Mukinatudini.2 (3244 Views)

Alhaji Olabowale = Nopuqeater? / Olabowale Buys Christianity From Noetic: Can Olabowale Sell Islam? / Dear Olabowale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: @ Olabowale, Abuzola Alzakawi And Mukinatudini.2 by noetic2: 12:55pm On Sep 02, 2009
This thread is so hillarious  grin grin grin

islamic fasting is a fraud just like allah  grin grin
Re: @ Olabowale, Abuzola Alzakawi And Mukinatudini.2 by igbalajobi: 1:17pm On Sep 02, 2009
This thread is so hillarious

islamic fasting is a fraud just like allah

see another lost sheep don come
Re: @ Olabowale, Abuzola Alzakawi And Mukinatudini.2 by Aremugangan(m): 1:20pm On Sep 02, 2009
Allahu Akbar!!! Another pharaoh here!!!
@noetic, longest time, personally i'v missed you. Where have you been? Welcome abroad. Expecting osisi to come and do what she knows how to do best. Hell won't be empty afterall.
Re: @ Olabowale, Abuzola Alzakawi And Mukinatudini.2 by muhsin(m): 2:01pm On Sep 02, 2009
True.

Lets wait. . . grin grin grin
Re: @ Olabowale, Abuzola Alzakawi And Mukinatudini.2 by noetic2: 2:06pm On Sep 02, 2009
Aremugangan:

Allahu Akbar!!! Another pharaoh here!!!
@noetic, longest time, personally i'v missed you. Where have you been? Welcome abroad. Expecting osisi to come and do what she knows how to do best.

missed u all too. . .my laptop z fumbling.

Hell won't be empty afterall.

u are so right. . . .considering that allah said all muslims will be in hell. . . its gonna be filled to capacity grin grin
Re: @ Olabowale, Abuzola Alzakawi And Mukinatudini.2 by Aremugangan(m): 4:46pm On Sep 02, 2009
@noetic, i like your confidence about your destination. May you find refuge there, since that's what you want.LWKMD.
Re: @ Olabowale, Abuzola Alzakawi And Mukinatudini.2 by muhsin(m): 5:05pm On Sep 02, 2009
I, beside, wish noetic2 all the best regarding religion. InshaAllah he'll. . .ameen! cheesy
Re: @ Olabowale, Abuzola Alzakawi And Mukinatudini.2 by skyone(m): 6:44pm On Sep 02, 2009
@Noetic long time hope all is well smiley

This tread has newly discovered the world most deluded people on earth, you just have time to read what the people of allah has been pouring out on this tread, i tell you,' you wont only open your mouth wide but pray for them.

People like AREMUMUGAN especially is so horrendous never seen a kind of him before. Already we know abu alzakawi is suffering from either mental disorder or 40years behind his thinking. Olabowale has given up thank God for that one.

Now still they have no answer.
Re: @ Olabowale, Abuzola Alzakawi And Mukinatudini.2 by skyone(m): 6:48pm On Sep 02, 2009
alimat 2:

@Skywhatever

Don't avoid this question can u also reply sincerely?

If u can sincerely reply abuzola then u get your answer.
If u can think such about RAMADAN in your brain then why don’t u think about why xtains don’t fast together, I want u to think Y xtians don’t do things in common, y there is no brotherhood in xtianity, Y xtian fast is not based and supported by the bible, Y fasting is not compulsory for all sectors of xtians, where is unity in xtianity?

Pls kindly reply this then Muslims will tell u what RAMADAN is.

Even if u say the fast is just like a skip of lunch at least all Muslims in the world observe it together with peace, I hope that will also happen in xtian world

pls shut up ya mouth there what do you know follow, follow. Probably your pajab or whatever cant let you see the light, slowpoke
Re: @ Olabowale, Abuzola Alzakawi And Mukinatudini.2 by Aremugangan(m): 7:57pm On Sep 02, 2009
@skyone. Sincerely, i really appreciate your contributions so far. Isn't "horrendous" too simple an adjective to qualify me with? I know you use "shortman beginners dictionary" otherwise, you would have shown the stuff you are made of.
I beg of you, by the virtue of your sincerity to your lord jesus christ, please, henceforth, stop being abusive on NL. If at all i want to learn, believe me, it won't be from a person with your kind of attitude. But all things being equal, you can't give what you don't have. Keep the flag flying!!!.
Re: @ Olabowale, Abuzola Alzakawi And Mukinatudini.2 by skyone(m): 8:02pm On Sep 02, 2009
Oloye aremugagan

Since you fail to tell me the reason(s) no qualms let's move on and see you on other treads wink
Re: @ Olabowale, Abuzola Alzakawi And Mukinatudini.2 by Abuzola(m): 8:30pm On Sep 02, 2009
Skyone, you are a damn funny for my liking. Keep it up.
Re: @ Olabowale, Abuzola Alzakawi And Mukinatudini.2 by skyone(m): 9:02pm On Sep 02, 2009
Abuzola:

Skyone, you are a damn funny for my liking. Keep it up.

But you are more funny than i am dude smiley
Re: @ Olabowale, Abuzola Alzakawi And Mukinatudini.2 by Abuzola(m): 9:37pm On Sep 02, 2009
Really ?
Re: @ Olabowale, Abuzola Alzakawi And Mukinatudini.2 by skyone(m): 9:44pm On Sep 02, 2009
YEP, REALLY!
Re: @ Olabowale, Abuzola Alzakawi And Mukinatudini.2 by Abuzola(m): 10:13pm On Sep 02, 2009
I disagree. Go through your post from the beginning and am sure you will smile when you get to the final point
Re: @ Olabowale, Abuzola Alzakawi And Mukinatudini.2 by Aremugangan(m): 10:25pm On Sep 02, 2009
@skyone, please see Qur'an 2:183 to start with.
Re: @ Olabowale, Abuzola Alzakawi And Mukinatudini.2 by skyone(m): 11:28pm On Sep 02, 2009
Abuzola:

I disagree. Go through your post from the beginning and am sure you will smile when you get to the final point

I will not only smile but shake my head at your blunders

Aremugangan:

@skyone, please see Qur'an 2:183 to start with.

Qur'an 2:183
O ye who believe! Fasting is prescribed for you, even as it was prescribed for those before you, that ye may ward off (evil);

your quranic verse hasn't connotes to me why you skip lunch and does that mean evil can be done any other time apart from the ramadan undecided
Re: @ Olabowale, Abuzola Alzakawi And Mukinatudini.2 by Aremugangan(m): 11:55pm On Sep 02, 2009
@skyone, Laugh Wan Kill Me Die (LWKMD),
Re: @ Olabowale, Abuzola Alzakawi And Mukinatudini.2 by Aremugangan(m): 11:55pm On Sep 02, 2009
@skyone, Laugh Wan Kill Me Die (LWKMD), grin
Re: @ Olabowale, Abuzola Alzakawi And Mukinatudini.2 by skyone(m): 12:05am On Sep 03, 2009
Aremugangan:

@skyone, Laugh Wan Kill Me Die (LWKMD), grin

me i don laugh pass te te o, na to dey look una remain now smiley
Re: @ Olabowale, Abuzola Alzakawi And Mukinatudini.2 by Aremugangan(m): 12:13am On Sep 03, 2009
@skyone, Qur'an 2:6-7. grin grin grin
Re: @ Olabowale, Abuzola Alzakawi And Mukinatudini.2 by skyone(m): 1:13am On Sep 03, 2009
Aremugangan:

@skyone, Qur'an 2:6-7. grin grin grin

[2:6] As for those who disbelieve, it is the same for them; whether you warn them, or not warn them, they cannot believe.

[2:7] GOD seals their minds and their hearing, and their eyes are veiled. They have incurred severe retribution

Another blunder from quran, so your allah can seal one's mind to disbelieve so that you can tie bombs round your waste to blow them, pathetic NO WONDER DAVIDYLAN CONFIRMED that he hates muslims, your religion is a complete joke and you need full deliverance.
Re: @ Olabowale, Abuzola Alzakawi And Mukinatudini.2 by olabowale(m): 1:55am On Sep 03, 2009
@Skyone: « #72 on: Yesterday at 06:48:32 PM »
Quote from: alimat 2 on Yesterday at 12:05:09 PM
@Skywhatever
If u can think such about RAMADAN in your brain then why don’t u think about why xtains don’t fast together, I want u to think Y xtians don’t do things in common, y there is no brotherhood in xtianity, Y xtian fast is not based and supported by the bible, Y fasting is not compulsory for all sectors of xtians, where is unity in xtianity?
Pls kindly reply this then Muslims will tell u what RAMADAN is.
Even if u say the fast is just like a skip of lunch at least all Muslims in the world observe it together with peace, I hope that will also happen in xtian world

pls shut up ya mouth there what do you know follow, follow. Probably your pajab or whatever cant let you see the light, slowpoke
why do you tell a woman to shut up. what did she say that warrant such a hard and harsh rebuff? se bi eyin kiriyo se ma nse si awon obinrin ni yi?
Re: @ Olabowale, Abuzola Alzakawi And Mukinatudini.2 by tubabie(f): 2:06am On Sep 03, 2009
olabowale:

why do you tell a woman to shut up. what did she say that warrant such a hard and harsh  rebuff? se bi eyin kiriyo se ma nse si awon obinrin ni yi?

Yeah right! I can see your hypocritical self rising up.
Have you not said worse to women on this same forum Not that I support him though.
Oye ki a beere bi eyin se n se si awon obirin ti odo yin. sad
Re: @ Olabowale, Abuzola Alzakawi And Mukinatudini.2 by Abuzola(m): 5:12am On Sep 03, 2009
Skyone is unguided, no need to waste ur time. I have back off my seat
Re: @ Olabowale, Abuzola Alzakawi And Mukinatudini.2 by Aremugangan(m): 5:36am On Sep 03, 2009
@skyone, you've just been giving me best of NL jokes on the religion forum. Thank God you've read it yourself, what does your Lord say about non-belivers(if any exists save you guys)? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: @ Olabowale, Abuzola Alzakawi And Mukinatudini.2 by skyone(m): 5:57am On Sep 03, 2009
Abuzola:

Skyone is unguided, no need to waste your time. I have back off my seat

I know you are aremugagan so let me just reply you here; about "unbeliever" Jesus Christ said we should pray for them not sluaghter them.
Re: @ Olabowale, Abuzola Alzakawi And Mukinatudini.2 by Aremugangan(m): 7:23am On Sep 03, 2009
@skyone, searching NL for the prayers you've supplicated for the "them" so far, 're you a true follower of christ?
Still searching, 5% grin grin grin
Re: @ Olabowale, Abuzola Alzakawi And Mukinatudini.2 by alimat2(f): 11:02am On Sep 03, 2009
alimat 2:

@Skywhatever

If u  can think such about RAMADAN in your  brain then why don’t  u think about why xtains don’t  fast together, I  want u to think Y xtians don’t do things in common, y there is no brotherhood in xtianity, Y  xtian fast is not based and supported by the bible, Y fasting is not compulsory  for all sectors of xtians, where is unity in xtianity?

Pls kindly reply this then Muslims will tell u what RAMADAN  is.

Even if u say the fast is just like a skip of lunch at least all Muslims in the  world observe it together with peace, I hope that will also happen in xtian world

Sky am asking u this question the 3rd time and if u refuse to reply then u are the most deluded xtian i hav ever seen.

skyone:

You can say that in a million/billion folds but mind u it holds no water
Re: @ Olabowale, Abuzola Alzakawi And Mukinatudini.2 by skyone(m): 12:27pm On Sep 03, 2009
alimat 2:

Sky am asking u this question the 3rd time and if u refuse to reply then u are the most deluded xtian i hav ever seen.

You can say that in a million/billion folds but mind u it holds no water

when are you returning to your ward? undecided
Re: @ Olabowale, Abuzola Alzakawi And Mukinatudini.2 by alimat2(f): 12:33pm On Sep 03, 2009
skyone:

when are you returning to your ward? undecided

Is that all u can say to defend ur religion and the lost unity in it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do We Find Out Where Pastor Chris Is Preaching When He Travels / 10,000 Pakistani Muslims Accept Jesus In One Night / Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.