Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,992 members, 7,845,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

I Need Urgent Advice From Good Nigerians - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Urgent Advice From Good Nigerians (626 Views)

Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women / Please My Good Nigerians, I Really Need Your Help To Start A Business. / How To Give A Woman MouthAction – Advice From A Girl For Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Urgent Advice From Good Nigerians by john1982: 11:23am On Jun 15, 2016
I am 34years old, i have a wife with two children but this my wife engage herself from one boy friend to another, and i dont want to leave her because of our two children, i dont want another woman to come and maltreat my children, i dont know what to do o, IT IS WHAT IS HAPPENING TO NOW O please advise me.
Re: I Need Urgent Advice From Good Nigerians by alobright17(m): 11:26am On Jun 15, 2016
How sure are you that the new woman will maltreat them?

1 Like

Re: I Need Urgent Advice From Good Nigerians by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 15, 2016
undecided
Re: I Need Urgent Advice From Good Nigerians by donbenedict(m): 11:29am On Jun 15, 2016
U should inform her parents on this..
Re: I Need Urgent Advice From Good Nigerians by john1982: 11:43am On Jun 15, 2016
I have reported her, to her parents time without number and warned by her parent but, she refuse to change, and i dont like to have more than two children so that i can be able to give them good education, please i am fed up
Re: I Need Urgent Advice From Good Nigerians by Feranchek(m): 12:49pm On Jun 15, 2016
Bro, send her away biko. Don't worry bout the incoming wife. Focus more on training your kids alone rather than depending on a w.hore to do that for you
Re: I Need Urgent Advice From Good Nigerians by DLondonboiy: 12:55pm On Jun 15, 2016
what is wrong with the women of this generation??
Re: I Need Urgent Advice From Good Nigerians by oodua1stson: 1:26pm On Jun 15, 2016
john1982:
I am 34years old, i have a wife with two children but this my wife engage herself from one boy friend to another, and i dont want to leave her because of our two children, i dont want another woman to come and maltreat my children, i dont know what to do o, IT IS WHAT IS HAPPENING TO NOW O please advise me.
lol so your wife is fxcking around and she's still in your house?

Wait ooo, you sure say she never wash put for you? Person wey you go send to her Papa house instantly

Sorry ooo buh I'm finding it difficult not to call you mumu
Re: I Need Urgent Advice From Good Nigerians by Boxer007(m): 1:29pm On Jun 15, 2016
john1982:

Boo Boo women are evil. Would u consider dating men?
Re: I Need Urgent Advice From Good Nigerians by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 15, 2016
Op how old are the children? If they no longer poop in their pants then it's time you kicked her sorry ar.se.
While you sort yourself out, you can grant custody of the kids to your parents or even her parents. Raising kids in a promiscuous home is the worst thing you can do to them. Ur gonna ruin them for life.
Re: I Need Urgent Advice From Good Nigerians by firstking01(m): 2:59pm On Jun 15, 2016
john1982:
Throw her away from the window, thats the case with adultery...for your children, you can adopt a nanny or minder for them, depending on how old they are.
Re: I Need Urgent Advice From Good Nigerians by Julietcutie(f): 3:24pm On Jun 15, 2016
op this person just said what's on my mind.... and IMO it's a good advice consider it
frenchwine:
Op how old are the children? If they no longer poop in their pants then it's time you kicked her sorry ar.se.
While you sort yourself out, you can grant custody of the kids to your parents or even her parents. Raising kids in a promiscuous home is the worst thing you can do to them. Ur gonna ruin them for life.
Re: I Need Urgent Advice From Good Nigerians by john1982: 4:36pm On Jun 15, 2016
Thank you my people, God will bless all of you

(1) (Reply)

Even Lawyers Get Jokes: Best Lawyer Joke Ever! / Sex Before Marriage Is That Proper? / Any Guy Dating More Than One Girl, Wants To Die Young

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.