Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,679 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

What Is The Most Naughties And Crazies Sex You Have Ever Had? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Most Naughties And Crazies Sex You Have Ever Had? (11039 Views)

Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted / Why Is It That After Sex,you Just Wish The Girl Will Just Disappear / More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Most Naughties And Crazies Sex You Have Ever Had? by MRNipples(m): 1:23pm On Jun 15, 2016
THIS IS AN END TIME THREAD.
WHAT IS THE MOST NAUGHTIES SEX YOU HAVE EVER HAD?
The most naughties sex i have ever had was when a lady tied both of my two hands to the handle of the bed just like the cross and i was blindfolded then she climbed me and fork my brains out, i almost passed out because when i cum, she sucks my penis and i got attention again, then she fired down another round, she rided me for four rounds with no resting. mehnn i almost fainted.
she was a calabar lady though.
so guys share your experience.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Naughties And Crazies Sex You Have Ever Had? by Emodeee: 1:33pm On Jun 15, 2016
Kingtom go don fvck twaci be dat.
Re: What Is The Most Naughties And Crazies Sex You Have Ever Had? by MRNipples(m): 1:35pm On Jun 15, 2016
Emodeee:
Kingtom go don fvck twci be dat.
what da fork!!!! how u tey know?
Re: What Is The Most Naughties And Crazies Sex You Have Ever Had? by senibo1: 1:36pm On Jun 15, 2016
a girl did all this to u and u are still alive?

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Naughties And Crazies Sex You Have Ever Had? by MRNipples(m): 1:38pm On Jun 15, 2016
senibo1:
a girl did all this to u and u are still alive?

hehehehe god dnt want me to die. mayb because of naughtynaughty
Re: What Is The Most Naughties And Crazies Sex You Have Ever Had? by senibo1: 1:46pm On Jun 15, 2016
MRNipples:
hehehehe god dnt want me to die. mayb because of naughty.naughty
undecided undecided make she catch u
Re: What Is The Most Naughties And Crazies Sex You Have Ever Had? by MRNipples(m): 1:49pm On Jun 15, 2016
senibo1:
undecided undecided make she catch u
hehehe she be my personal bodyguard. hehe woya share that ur experience with hateu2
Re: What Is The Most Naughties And Crazies Sex You Have Ever Had? by Nova15: 1:49pm On Jun 15, 2016
MRNipples:
hehehehe god dnt want me to die. mayb because of naughtynaughty

Re: What Is The Most Naughties And Crazies Sex You Have Ever Had? by MrKamar(m): 1:50pm On Jun 15, 2016
End time crew, come and see o. End time thread. grin

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Naughties And Crazies Sex You Have Ever Had? by MRNipples(m): 1:52pm On Jun 15, 2016
[quote author=Nova15 post=46596980][/quote] how u saying iv never had sex?
Re: What Is The Most Naughties And Crazies Sex You Have Ever Had? by MrKamar(m): 1:52pm On Jun 15, 2016
MRNipples:

The most naughties sex i have ever had was when a lady tied both of my two hands to the handle of the bed just like the cross and i was blindfolded then she climbed me and fork my brains out, i almost passed out because when i cum, she sucks my penis and i got attention again, then she fired down another round, she rided me for four rounds with no resting. mehnn i almost fainted.

shocked

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Naughties And Crazies Sex You Have Ever Had? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 15, 2016
MRNipples:
hehehe she be my personal bodyguard. hehe woya share that ur experience with hatteu2
undecided undecided
Re: What Is The Most Naughties And Crazies Sex You Have Ever Had? by MRNipples(m): 1:59pm On Jun 15, 2016
HateU2:
undecided undecided
do u know i like yoruba ladies?
Re: What Is The Most Naughties And Crazies Sex You Have Ever Had? by ClitRaider: 2:19pm On Jun 15, 2016
Sometimes last week i fcked an olosho for just five minutes and climaxed.
I wasnt satisfied, i felt she had used juju on me to make me cum so early, i felt cheated and embarrased and wasted money.
However, yesterday night, i went back determined.
I had used a delay pill, delay spray, little weed and top it off with a bottle of beer.
She was delighted to see me again (one minute man)
Ummn, buh this time, words can't describe what ensued.
Today, i've had two sessions of bj to force a cum but it won't come.
I'm going thru a hard time cumin now.
I won't combine those substances again.

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Naughties And Crazies Sex You Have Ever Had? by jaxmanreal: 2:26pm On Jun 15, 2016
I was coming from a club and it was raining I just picked a girl which later begged me to let her stay over in my place .... she Fu*k me more than 4 hrs and that was the best sex Eva.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Naughties And Crazies Sex You Have Ever Had? by firstking01(m): 2:28pm On Jun 15, 2016
Fucknicants everywhere undecided
Re: What Is The Most Naughties And Crazies Sex You Have Ever Had? by Nova15: 2:38pm On Jun 15, 2016
This thread needs consecration
Re: What Is The Most Naughties And Crazies Sex You Have Ever Had? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 15, 2016
MRNipples:
do u know i like yoruba ladies?
so undecided
Make I dey run
Re: What Is The Most Naughties And Crazies Sex You Have Ever Had? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 15, 2016
MRNipples:
[img]http://gif.co/uDiM.gif[/img]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Naughties And Crazies Sex You Have Ever Had? by timsonpreye(m): 2:55pm On Jun 15, 2016
MRNipples:
hehehe she be my personal bodyguard. hehe woya share that ur experience with hateu2
No call dat name for ur mata angry
Re: What Is The Most Naughties And Crazies Sex You Have Ever Had? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 15, 2016
timsonpreye:
No call dat name for ur mata angry
why?
Re: What Is The Most Naughties And Crazies Sex You Have Ever Had? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 15, 2016
HateU2:
so undecided Make I dey run
nope dey waka
Re: What Is The Most Naughties And Crazies Sex You Have Ever Had? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 15, 2016
HateU2:
so undecided Make I dey run
nope dey waka
Re: What Is The Most Naughties And Crazies Sex You Have Ever Had? by scentmarlc(m): 3:59pm On Jun 15, 2016
ClitRaider:
Sometimes last week i fcked an olosho for just five minutes and climaxed.
I wasnt satisfied, i felt she had used juju on me to make me cum so early, i felt cheated and embarrased and wasted money.
However, yesterday night, i went back determined.
I had used a delay pill, delay spray, little weed and top it off with a bottle of beer.
She was delighted to see me again (one minute man)
Ummn, buh this time, words can't describe what ensued.
Today, i've had two sessions of bj to force a cum but it won't come.
I'm going thru a hard time cumin now.
I won't combine those substances again.

Weyrey re ooooooo....Lolxxx
Re: What Is The Most Naughties And Crazies Sex You Have Ever Had? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 15, 2016
MRNipples:
[email] She sucks your penis?

Them no teach you past tense for nursery school?
[/email]

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Naughties And Crazies Sex You Have Ever Had? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 15, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
nope dey waka
mtchewwwww undecided
Re: What Is The Most Naughties And Crazies Sex You Have Ever Had? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 15, 2016
Re: What Is The Most Naughties And Crazies Sex You Have Ever Had? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 15, 2016
HateU2:
Z sad
hehehe e be like say u want make i flog u with cane.
Re: What Is The Most Naughties And Crazies Sex You Have Ever Had? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 15, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
hehehe e be like say u want make i flog u with cane.
Do u have one undecided
Re: What Is The Most Naughties And Crazies Sex You Have Ever Had? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 15, 2016
HateU2:
Do u have one undecided
yeah a big one, let me just wish you happy crying in advance for nxt month flogging 4 u.
Re: What Is The Most Naughties And Crazies Sex You Have Ever Had? by clerkent(m): 4:39pm On Jun 15, 2016
Just enjoying the girl h.o.r.n.y well in her house when her father enter,before i wil say good evening he woza me slap gboom.oboy i come outside carry my shoe for hand pick race.when i reach i come notice the shoe de heavy for my hand look at it,it come
be the gal papa shoe.thats the best sex slap i have ever and forever recieved

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Naughties And Crazies Sex You Have Ever Had? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 15, 2016
Tobiee:
[email] She sucks your penis?
Them no teach you past tense for nursery school?
[/email]

Hahahahahaha!
You this man, how far na?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Women Always Want To "Marry Up"? / The Number One Thing No Girl Can Resist In A Guy. Hint: It’s Not Money. / What Do African Men Want In A Woman!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.