Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,685 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

What Is The Most Naughties And Crazies Sex You Have Ever Had? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Most Naughties And Crazies Sex You Have Ever Had? (11020 Views)

Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted / Why Is It That After Sex,you Just Wish The Girl Will Just Disappear / More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Most Naughties And Crazies Sex You Have Ever Had? by Elbrahe(m): 11:20pm On Jun 15, 2016
[color=#770077][/color]Hmmm! Kings of sexual intercourse... ;DHmmm! Kings of sexual intercourse...
Re: What Is The Most Naughties And Crazies Sex You Have Ever Had? by Walexsammy(m): 12:16am On Jun 16, 2016
Doin the wheelbarrow style....wasnt funny...Pains all over me
Re: What Is The Most Naughties And Crazies Sex You Have Ever Had? by Nobody: 6:31am On Jun 16, 2016
TamedWolf90:

Which state and where do you stay? Fine evening to you beautiful
Lag.
Gudmorni
Re: What Is The Most Naughties And Crazies Sex You Have Ever Had? by hemanuelmoc(m): 9:00am On Jun 16, 2016
SEX IN AN UNCOMPLETED BUILDING.
They were 3 friends but chioma ws the least of them. She began to trip 4 me but I preferred the other two. Fortunately or unfortunately, our parents both build house in Mowe. That was how she got more attention but I ws always inKetu and had invited her sometimes which she will fumbled at the last minutes and fantasies go don take over back to back, I told her never to call me again but in 2013 she beg and I told her bluntly wat I wanted and she agreed. 2 weeks later I told her I ws in Mowe, she came and. Asked her have you ever had sex in an uncompleted build, I drag her in. It ws hot afternoon, she BJ 1st den I do....
Re: What Is The Most Naughties And Crazies Sex You Have Ever Had? by TamedWolf90: 11:11am On Jun 16, 2016
HateU2:
Lag.
Gudmorni
Morning dear, how you doing?
Re: What Is The Most Naughties And Crazies Sex You Have Ever Had? by NemzySeries(m): 11:34am On Jun 16, 2016
na only God go fit help sum of us guys I remember in 2011 fan nearly cut ma neck 4 hotel room wey I lodge wit babe all in d name of doing 1 yeye style wey I no even kw d name & @ d tail end I no even stra*ff finish ma d!ck fall....i gat watch p0rn 4 ma fone den 4 like 15minss b4 e stand even after 20mins of her effortless bj to arouse me by d lady b4 I tuk to d alternative I had

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Naughties And Crazies Sex You Have Ever Had? by ThinkingOutLoud(m): 11:51am On Jun 16, 2016
Well, one time in 2008 my now-ex came to my office after work (I worked late sometimes) and we had a quickie in the elevator on our way down from 6th to 2nd floor and back up and down. Amazing evening considering the fear of being caught & I knew that particular camera in d elevator was bad
Re: What Is The Most Naughties And Crazies Sex You Have Ever Had? by Diamondsky87: 12:13pm On Jun 16, 2016
Please guys, kids are reading, don't destroy a bright future with rotten words smileyPlease guys, kids are reading, don't destroy a bright future with rotten words
Re: What Is The Most Naughties And Crazies Sex You Have Ever Had? by Nobody: 6:41am On Jun 17, 2016
TamedWolf90:

Morning dear, how you doing?
im fine, tanks.
How ar u too
Re: What Is The Most Naughties And Crazies Sex You Have Ever Had? by TamedWolf90: 6:53am On Jun 17, 2016
HateU2:
im fine, tanks.
How ar u too
Im great beautiful...
Bless you..

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Naughties And Crazies Sex You Have Ever Had? by PrettynSwit4lyf(f): 9:21pm On Feb 08, 2017
clerkent:
Just enjoying the girl h.o.r.n.y well in her house when her father enter,before i wil say good evening he woza me slap gboom.oboy i come outside carry my shoe for hand pick race.when i reach i come notice the shoe de heavy for my hand look at it,it come
be the gal papa shoe.thats the best sex slap i have ever and forever recieved
grin
clerkent:
Just enjoying the girl h.o.r.n.y well in her house when her father enter,before i wil say good evening he woza me slap gboom.oboy i come outside carry my shoe for hand pick race.when i reach i come notice the shoe de heavy for my hand look at it,it come
be the gal papa shoe.thats the best sex slap i have ever and forever recieved
Re: What Is The Most Naughties And Crazies Sex You Have Ever Had? by coliboyswag: 9:49pm On Feb 08, 2017
Am new can someone send me airtime?
Re: What Is The Most Naughties And Crazies Sex You Have Ever Had? by AceDomino(m): 9:53pm On Feb 08, 2017
She only tied both your 2 hands Nikan?
But why didn't you let her tie the both of your 4 legs Na?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rules : 3 Secrets Of Deflating Female Ego ( Guys Show) / Nigeria Twitter Girls Did A Konji Saving Thread Showing There Bumbum And Assets / THIS New Photos Of The World's Hottest Grandma' Will Make Your Joystick Stand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.