Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

What Is The Most Naughties And Crazies Sex You Have Ever Had? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Most Naughties And Crazies Sex You Have Ever Had? (11021 Views)

Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted / Why Is It That After Sex,you Just Wish The Girl Will Just Disappear / More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Most Naughties And Crazies Sex You Have Ever Had? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 15, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Hahahahahaha!
You this man, how far na?
[email] Baba I dey o...you? [/email]
Re: What Is The Most Naughties And Crazies Sex You Have Ever Had? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 15, 2016
Tobiee:
[email] Baba I dey o...you? [/email]

Just like you baba, but my own na gidigba. lol

You they scarce these days o, hope all is well?
Re: What Is The Most Naughties And Crazies Sex You Have Ever Had? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 15, 2016
MRNipples:
hehehehe god dnt want me to die. mayb because of naughtynaughty
lol mr nipple Awayu sir.. How is mrs nipple
Re: What Is The Most Naughties And Crazies Sex You Have Ever Had? by EColeJnr: 5:16pm On Jun 15, 2016
MRNipples:
hehehehe god dnt want me to die. mayb because of naughtynaughty
My guess was right..

SaintSamurai the fowl-brained nincompoop cool
Re: What Is The Most Naughties And Crazies Sex You Have Ever Had? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 15, 2016
naughtynaughty:
lol mr nipple Awayu sir.. How is mrs nipple
sweetheart
Re: What Is The Most Naughties And Crazies Sex You Have Ever Had? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 15, 2016
EColeJnr:
My guess was right..

is he d same as mrnipple,? shocked
Re: What Is The Most Naughties And Crazies Sex You Have Ever Had? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 15, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
sweetheart
nah u get niiiiipple?
Re: What Is The Most Naughties And Crazies Sex You Have Ever Had? by TamedWolf90: 5:23pm On Jun 15, 2016
HateU2:
so undecided
Make I dey run
Ate you Yoruba?
Re: What Is The Most Naughties And Crazies Sex You Have Ever Had? by EColeJnr: 5:25pm On Jun 15, 2016
naughtynaughty:
is he d same as mrnipple,? shocked
Apparently he is...

Even a blind man would know he is the one... you can deduce from his cacographic way of spelling and nonsensical reasoning ..

SMH
Re: What Is The Most Naughties And Crazies Sex You Have Ever Had? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 15, 2016
naughtynaughty:
nah u get niiiiipple?
yeah my sinful self
Re: What Is The Most Naughties And Crazies Sex You Have Ever Had? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 15, 2016
EColeJnr:
My guess was right..
small boy
Re: What Is The Most Naughties And Crazies Sex You Have Ever Had? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 15, 2016
EColeJnr:
My guess was right..
small boy
Re: What Is The Most Naughties And Crazies Sex You Have Ever Had? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 15, 2016
EColeJnr:
My guess was right..
small boy
Re: What Is The Most Naughties And Crazies Sex You Have Ever Had? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 15, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Just like you baba, but my own na gidigba. lol

You they scarce these days o, hope all is well?
[email] All is well o. I just wan dey observe ni. Anything for the boys? grin [/email]
Re: What Is The Most Naughties And Crazies Sex You Have Ever Had? by EColeJnr: 5:37pm On Jun 15, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
small boy
Did you really need to quote me thrice just to pass a jargoned message?

Of course I'm a small boy... with a brain ten times more intelligent that yours..

It's like a Mammoth to an ant cool
Re: What Is The Most Naughties And Crazies Sex You Have Ever Had? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 15, 2016
EColeJnr:
Did you really need to quote me thrice just to pass a jargoned message?

Of course I'm a small boy... with a brain ten times more intelligent that yours..

It's like a Mammoth to an ant cool
have u eaten since morning?
Re: What Is The Most Naughties And Crazies Sex You Have Ever Had? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 15, 2016
Tobiee:
[email] All is well o. I just wan dey observe ni. Anything for the boys? grin [/email]

I thought as much bro!

Awwww, bros you wan send me go hell fire ni? a whole you my Jagaban of borgu asking a small boy like me if there is anything for you? Its not fair o, heaven and hell re both real o. lol

*bros o, hope you never forget that voting ish and my contestant o?*
Re: What Is The Most Naughties And Crazies Sex You Have Ever Had? by EColeJnr: 5:52pm On Jun 15, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
have u eaten since morning?
Sure I have..

I had Zochinnis garnished with streams of salads and black peas.
alongside Pounded yam, accompanied with a thick rich Egusi soup besieged by goat meat and crocker fishes .. with a bottle of chilled water by my side ..

With an ice cream dessert with caramel toppings to finish the meal.. cool

What did you eat?.... or rather what did you drink? ... Garri and groundnuts smiley

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Naughties And Crazies Sex You Have Ever Had? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 15, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

I thought as much bro!

Awwww, bros you wan send me go hell fire ni? a whole you my Jagaban of borgu asking a small boy like me if there is anything for you? Its not fair o, heaven and hell re both real o. lol

*bros o, hope you never forget that voting ish and my contestant o?*
[email] lol... I never forget, I dey una back [/email]
Re: What Is The Most Naughties And Crazies Sex You Have Ever Had? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 15, 2016
EColeJnr:
Sure I have..

I had Zochinnis garnished with streams of salads and black peas.
alongside Pounded yam, accompanied with a thick rich Egusi soup besieged by goat meat and crocker fishes .. with a bottle of chilled water by my side ..

With an ice cream dessert with caramel toppings to finish the meal.. cool

What did you eat?.... or rather what did you drink? ... Garri and groundnuts smiley
I KNOW U ATE EBA AND SOUP WITHOUT MEAT. BUT CONTINUE LYING.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Naughties And Crazies Sex You Have Ever Had? by EColeJnr: 5:58pm On Jun 15, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
I KNOW U ATE EBA AND SOUP WITHOUT MEAT. BUT CONTINUE LYING.
Yawns..

You're simply dull

like the South Pole twilight
Re: What Is The Most Naughties And Crazies Sex You Have Ever Had? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 15, 2016
TamedWolf90:

Ate you Yoruba?
I yam yoruba my bro sad
Re: What Is The Most Naughties And Crazies Sex You Have Ever Had? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 15, 2016
EColeJnr:
Yawns..

You're simply dull

like the South Pole twilight
but atleast i dnt have a brain capacity below that of a toilet fly just like ur brain.
Re: What Is The Most Naughties And Crazies Sex You Have Ever Had? by TamedWolf90: 6:01pm On Jun 15, 2016
HateU2:
I yam yoruba my bro sad
Which state and where do you stay? Fine evening to you beautiful
Re: What Is The Most Naughties And Crazies Sex You Have Ever Had? by EColeJnr: 6:09pm On Jun 15, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
but atleast i dnt have a brain capacity below that of a toilet fly just like ur brain.
Skedaddle
Re: What Is The Most Naughties And Crazies Sex You Have Ever Had? by Iluvsweetsex(f): 6:24pm On Jun 15, 2016
D most naughty sex I had was with my ex . we went to d beach to ve fun, one thing led to another.I didn't care if ppl were watching us. I found myself giving him bj, d rest is history. lipsrsealed
Re: What Is The Most Naughties And Crazies Sex You Have Ever Had? by johnydon22(m): 6:51pm On Jun 15, 2016
It was a Saturday evening, i had taken a few drinks with her… we stumbled into the hotel room where things blazed up immediately we entered.

Jumping each other immediately, passionate kisses, clothes flying around like there were bombs, heavy breathes sipping out and light moans, an air of untapped lust.

She tore my shirt and gently removed by trousers and boxer, pushed me into the bed and tied my hands to the best post, climbed on top of me.

My feet was already clenching and muscles contracting in blissful anticipation of the impending heaven i was about to receive.

she licked my ears and whispered with a flirty tone that sent tingles down my spine "I am going to make you scream so loud and you'll never forget this day"

I smiled and closed my eyes, she tightened the rope more on the bed post.

Then ran away with my phone and wallet..grin

I shouted "Jisooooooooooos heeeeeeeeeey ayam dead!!!" shocked grin

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Naughties And Crazies Sex You Have Ever Had? by realmindz: 7:50pm On Jun 15, 2016
ClitRaider:
Sometimes last week i fcked an olosho for just five minutes and climaxed.
I wasnt satisfied, i felt she had used juju on me to make me cum so early, i felt cheated and embarrased and wasted money.
However, yesterday night, i went back determined.
I had used a delay pill, delay spray, little weed and top it off with a bottle of beer.
She was delighted to see me again (one minute man)
Ummn, buh this time, words can't describe what ensued.
Today, i've had two sessions of bj to force a cum but it won't come.
I'm going thru a hard time cumin now.
I won't combine those substances again.
I once had a roommate in school that took same combination, he had same symptoms as u are having now and ended up becoming impotent....

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Naughties And Crazies Sex You Have Ever Had? by realmindz: 7:51pm On Jun 15, 2016
ClitRaider:
Sometimes last week i fcked an olosho for just five minutes and climaxed.
I wasnt satisfied, i felt she had used juju on me to make me cum so early, i felt cheated and embarrased and wasted money.
However, yesterday night, i went back determined.
I had used a delay pill, delay spray, little weed and top it off with a bottle of beer.
She was delighted to see me again (one minute man)
Ummn, buh this time, words can't describe what ensued.
Today, i've had two sessions of bj to force a cum but it won't come.
I'm going thru a hard time cumin now.
I won't combine those substances again.
I once had a roommate in school that took same combination, he had same symptoms as u are having now and ended up becoming impotent....na joke oo grin
Re: What Is The Most Naughties And Crazies Sex You Have Ever Had? by FoxyFlow(m): 7:58pm On Jun 15, 2016
realmindz:

I once had a roommate in school that took same combination, he had same symptoms as u are having now and ended up becoming impotent....

Hahahahahaha.... THis is not a joke o... The nigga you quoted is going to have a heart attack...

Nigga take it back

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Naughties And Crazies Sex You Have Ever Had? by slyrone(m): 11:02pm On Jun 15, 2016
MRNipples:
THIS IS AN END TIME THREAD.
WHAT IS THE MOST NAUGHTIES SEX YOU HAVE EVER HAD?
The most naughties sex i have ever had was when a lady tied both of my two hands to the handle of the bed just like the cross and i was blindfolded then she climbed me and fork my brains out, i almost passed out because when i cum, she sucks my penis and i got attention again, then she fired down another round, she rided me for four rounds with no resting. mehnn i almost fainted.
she was a calabar lady though.
so guys share your experience.
Op you lies nor even worry me, but where you said she RIDED you, wtf is RIDED? lord have mercy!
Re: What Is The Most Naughties And Crazies Sex You Have Ever Had? by slyrone(m): 11:02pm On Jun 15, 2016
MRNipples:
THIS IS AN END TIME THREAD.
WHAT IS THE MOST NAUGHTIES SEX YOU HAVE EVER HAD?
The most naughties sex i have ever had was when a lady tied both of my two hands to the handle of the bed just like the cross and i was blindfolded then she climbed me and fork my brains out, i almost passed out because when i cum, she sucks my penis and i got attention again, then she fired down another round, she rided me for four rounds with no resting. mehnn i almost fainted.
she was a calabar lady though.
so guys share your experience.
Op you lies nor even worry me, but where you said she RIDED you, wtf is RIDED lord have mercy!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rules : 3 Secrets Of Deflating Female Ego ( Guys Show) / THIS New Photos Of The World's Hottest Grandma' Will Make Your Joystick Stand / Well Endowed South African Lady Says A Black Girl Without Boobs Or Ass Is Incomp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.