Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,622 members, 7,827,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Your First Toasting And How It Went - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your First Toasting And How It Went (14956 Views)

Toasting And Proposing For Someone Normal Or Abnormal? / 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl / Am Always Afraid Of Toasting Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your First Toasting And How It Went by braine(m): 9:57pm On Sep 05, 2009
Boys don suffer oooh!
Re: Your First Toasting And How It Went by jude33084(m): 11:42pm On Sep 05, 2009
smiley the only thing i did was to open my abuna and showed it to her and she didnt refuse it at all, is that the toasting you guys meant grin
Re: Your First Toasting And How It Went by 3kay945(m): 11:40pm On Sep 07, 2009
spoilt little boy, imagine 'abuna' na boli u for show am. grin
Re: Your First Toasting And How It Went by follypimpi(m): 1:10am On Sep 08, 2009
Well i thot i shld drop this from my archives,I rememba after finishing high skl there was this broad Titi,dark skin,lovely big eyes and nice figure chic opposite our building,I look for every reason to get her attn tho she fronted @ 1st,eventually gave in to listen to what i have to say.My bro has taught me to be well composed and be bold,so i went up to her walked her to where she was goin to and we talked literarily about everything on Earth from westlife songs,to fashion,a lil bit of sex n co.So the next day i saw her walking past,called out her name she responded quite well with a twinkle in her eye,I thought i was so in Love so we chatted again,then she managed to give me a peck for being such a hilarious fella and pretty lively too,the peck felt like gaining admission into Havard,i was in heaven for a bit,waved @ my grandma/did crip walk with the angels,she brought me back to reality by saying to me i guess u can go now b4 her Dad sees me,so i waved @ her and promise to write her a poem,just to express my feelings to her.The next day popped into the stationary store got a nice cute notebook with roses design,went into my mums closet nicked her perfume,sprayed it all over the paper,so it looks special and smells perfect.The sad thing tho my brain went blank,didnt know what to write or where to start from,so i just popped MJ's album Inviscible skipped to Track 8,speechless and tho omitted some words but i wrote the lyrics out and the title of my poem was boldy designed "Speechless". The next day stood in front of our buidling hoping she would pass by so i can give it her,Lo and behold just while i was giving up,she came outta there building wearing a lemon top and orange skirt,My queen has arrived,with my heart beating so fast MJ clda moon walked to it,I went over and handed over my poem well enclosed in a white evenlope,told her to read it and write back @ moi.A day after she sent a friend of mine to hand over a note,in a roughen paper,with anticipation i flipped it open,with my eyes hungry desperately to read it,i got the shock of my life when i saw a big fonts of " YOU ARE A THIEF,STEALING MICHAEL JACKSON SONGS ,YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF".I was so hurt i couldnt step out of our building for days,took me a while to get over it and to think my friends saw the note,they mocked my ass so bad.
Re: Your First Toasting And How It Went by Nobody: 1:17am On Sep 08, 2009
1993 . . . there was this girl in my class who was arguably the most beautiful in the entire school. Well we guys used to fight for the privilege to sit around her. Somehow thanks to a teacher rearrangement i ended up being the one placed beside her . . . i could hardly concentrate in class for weeks!

Anyway the first time i got a chance to talk to her was one saturday morning after lessons, we were waiting for our parents to pick us up from school and we ended up being the last. I thought this would be my chance to "toast" her oh. I was so shy that all i ended up asking her was whether she could make eba!

Well the opportunity to toast her finally died one day when i told my "friend" that i had a dream about both of us getting married. The idiot went off and narrated the entire story to her and out went any chance i might have habored about her. she hated me for 2 yrs. We ended up moving to the same school and became good friends. Sadly one junior boy ended up being the one who disvirgined her 4 yrs later!  shocked

Everyone called me Joseph the dreamer until i quit the school a yr later.
Re: Your First Toasting And How It Went by follypimpi(m): 1:19am On Sep 08, 2009
davidylan:

1993 . . . there was this girl in my class who was arguably the most beautiful in the entire school. Well we guys used to fight for the privilege to sit around her. Somehow thanks to a teacher rearrangement i ended up being the one placed beside her . . . i could hardly concentrate in class for weeks!

Anyway the first time i got a chance to talk to her was one saturday morning after lessons, we were waiting for our parents to pick us up from school and we ended up being the last. I thought this would be my chance to "toast" her oh. I was so shy that all i ended up asking her was whether she could make eba!

Well the opportunity to toast her finally died one day when i told my "friend" that i had a dream about both of us getting married. The idiot went off and narrated the entire story to her and out went any chance i might have habored about her. she hated me for 2 yrs. We ended up moving to the same school and became good friends. Sadly one junior boy ended up being the one who disvirgined her 4 yrs later! shocked

grin grin grin grin ELEBA
Re: Your First Toasting And How It Went by chic2pimp(m): 1:21am On Sep 08, 2009
follypimpi:

grin grin grin grin ELEBA
grin grin grin grin grin. I agree with u jare. Big time ELEBA.
davidylan:

See ya life ehn. Berra go back to being shy.
Re: Your First Toasting And How It Went by chic2pimp(m): 1:32am On Sep 08, 2009
follypimpi:

.A day after she sent a friend of mine to hand over a note,in a roughen paper,with anticipation i flipped it open,with my eyes hungry desperately to read it,i got the shock of my life when i saw a big fonts of " YOU ARE A THIEF,STEALING MICHAEL JACKSON SONGS ,YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF".I was so hurt i couldnt step out of our building for days,took me a while to get over it and to think my friends saw the note,they mocked my ass so bad.
U deserved it jare. I no blame am. Why u come go theif M.J song ehn? grin grin. U lucky na only names she call u. She suppose give you a dirty slap. I say congrats and well done to your friends for teasing you.
Re: Your First Toasting And How It Went by ladysex3: 3:34am On Sep 08, 2009
chic2pimp:

U deserved it jare. I no blame am. Why u come go theif M.J song ehn? grin grin. U lucky na only names she call u. She suppose give you a dirty slap. I say congrats and well done to your friends for teasing you.

Did i hear an animal screaming? common go back to the ugly forest where you belong and love-vendor lion and the rest.
Re: Your First Toasting And How It Went by topsy25(m): 9:07am On Sep 08, 2009
follypimpi:

Well i thot i shld drop this from my archives,I rememba after finishing high skl there was this broad Titi,dark skin,lovely big eyes and nice figure chic opposite our building,I look for every reason to get her attn tho she fronted @ 1st,eventually gave in to listen to what i have to say.My bro has taught me to be well composed and be bold,so i went up to her walked her to where she was goin to and we talked literarily about everything on Earth from westlife songs,to fashion,a lil bit of sex n co.So the next day i saw her walking past,called out her name she responded quite well with a twinkle in her eye,I thought i was so in Love so we chatted again,then she managed to give me a peck for being such a hilarious fella and pretty lively too,the peck felt like gaining admission into Havard,i was in heaven for a bit,waved @ my grandma/did crip walk with the angels,she brought me back to reality by saying to me i guess u can go now b4 her Dad sees me,so i waved @ her and promise to write her a poem,just to express my feelings to her.The next day popped into the stationary store got a nice cute notebook with roses design,went into my mums closet nicked her perfume,sprayed it all over the paper,so it looks special and smells perfect.The sad thing tho my brain went blank,didnt know what to write or where to start from,so i just popped MJ's album Inviscible skipped to Track 8,speechless and tho omitted some words but i wrote the lyrics out and the title of my poem was boldy designed "Speechless". The next day stood in front of our buidling hoping she would pass by so i can give it her,Lo and behold just while i was giving up,she came outta there building wearing a lemon top and orange skirt,My queen has arrived,with my heart beating so fast MJ clda moon walked to it,I went over and handed over my poem well enclosed in a white evenlope,told her to read it and write back @ moi.A day after she sent a friend of mine to hand over a note,in a roughen paper,with anticipation i flipped it open,with my eyes hungry desperately to read it,i got the shock of my life when i saw a big fonts of " YOU ARE A THIEF,STEALING MICHAEL JACKSON SONGS ,YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF".I was so hurt i couldnt step out of our building for days,took me a while to get over it and to think my friends saw the note,they mocked my ass so bad.

Bros, u be thief shocked
Re: Your First Toasting And How It Went by topsy25(m): 9:08am On Sep 08, 2009
davidylan:

Well the opportunity to toast her finally died one day when i told my "friend" that i had a dream about both of us getting married. The idiot went off and narrated the entire story to her and out went any chance i might have habored about her. she hated me for 2 yrs. We ended up moving to the same school and became good friends. Sadly one junior boy ended up being the one who disvirgined her 4 yrs later! shocked

Everyone called me Joseph the dreamer until i quit the school a yr later.

booda dafidi, u no be just eleba, u be olobe grin cheesy
Re: Your First Toasting And How It Went by pinkstar(f): 12:33pm On Sep 08, 2009
hummm,i'm a lady & dnt know,but my guy misused his words,but finally,d simpliest word dat came out of his mouth was "I MISS YOU",when it was not so.
Re: Your First Toasting And How It Went by Agbo2(m): 1:42pm On Sep 08, 2009
First babe I toasted was a family friend.

One day she came on a visit, usualy, my sis would see her off but that day, I offered to see her off.
I stopped her in the middle of the road and said there's something av been wanting to discuss.
she looked straight into my eyes and everything I had read from my bro's books disappered.
she kept starring at me and said am listening.
I was short of words and tears started falling down my eyes.
she offered me her handkerchief and said I shouldnt bother she knows what was on my mind.
I was so lucky she also liked me and few days later she came on a visit and spent the whole time in my room.
we dated for about 5years before I grew wings and flew away.
Re: Your First Toasting And How It Went by kabola2009(m): 1:52pm On Sep 08, 2009
I was in ss1 then when we had an inter-house sport in my school. I was in blue house and i jointly led our house together with one pretty girl in match parade. the girl was in jss3 then. after the events she started greeting me and most time come to visit me in my class. that was what gave my friends impression that she was in love with me that i should go for her. here we are, they call the girl but when i saw her coming i said in my mind that ground should open so that i could go inside it in order to avoid her but eventually she came but i didn't know what to say i just greeted her and left. all my friends were dissapointed but later summoned courage all alone and went to woo her. wumi was a lovely babe  wow!
Re: Your First Toasting And How It Went by Bossbitch(f): 3:06pm On Sep 08, 2009
Follypimpin. . . U b was on serious colour riot, Purple and orange chi
Re: Your First Toasting And How It Went by Bossbitch(f): 3:23pm On Sep 08, 2009
The first and only time i toasted a guy was when i was abt 7, 8 the guy was abt 14. . . We lived in the same compound but different bungalows. I used to go to his house a lot because his grandma was my friend. He started talkin to me and treating me like his younger sister and i hated it. He was so fly and used to play bball with his friends on our court and i'll watch them. He even used to buy me stuff and stroll with me so i started thinkin he liked me but was too shy to tell me, so one day, i went to his house and we were just lying down in his room, i lean forward and kissed him (if any1 could call that a kiss) he kissed me back sha but when it was over he was like "who taught u" he kept asking me over and over again and even threatened to tell my mom. . . He should be thru with university now. I swear, if i c him again i'll cut off his balls. . .
Re: Your First Toasting And How It Went by chic2pimp(m): 4:38pm On Sep 08, 2009
.ladysex:

Did i hear an animal screaming? common go back to the ugly forest where you belong and love-vendor lion and the rest.
I bind u mami water with holy ghost fire. Leave me aloneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Re: Your First Toasting And How It Went by na2day2(m): 4:47pm On Sep 08, 2009
follypimpi:

kai! u are on top of arrest, ur own don pass thief levels grin grin grin
Re: Your First Toasting And How It Went by topsy25(m): 10:24am On Sep 09, 2009
Boss bitch:

The first and only time i toasted a guy was when i was abt 7, 8 the guy was abt 14. . . We lived in the same compound but different bungalows. I used to go to his house a lot because his grandma was my friend. He started talkin to me and treating me like his younger sister and i hated it. He was so fly and used to play bball with his friends on our court and i'll watch them. He even used to buy me stuff and stroll with me so i started thinkin he liked me but was too shy to tell me, so one day, i went to his house and we were just lying down in his room, i lean forward and kissed him (if any1 could call that a kiss) he kissed me back sha but when it was over he was like "who taught u" he kept asking me over and over again and even threatened to tell my mom. . . He should be thru with university now. I swear, if i c him again i'll cut off his balls. . .

Ehh yahhh! Sorry for the disappointment o embarassed Me i thought u were too small to know such cry but now i know better. Can we start all over again
Re: Your First Toasting And How It Went by davsquared: 4:46pm On Sep 13, 2009
Agbo2:

One day she came on a visit, usualy, my sis would see her off but that day, I offered to see her off.
I stopped her in the middle of the road and said there's something av been wanting to discuss.
she looked straight into my eyes and everything I had read from my bro's books disappered.
she offered me her handkerchief and said I shouldnt bother she knows what was on my mind.
I was so lucky she also liked me and few days later she came on a visit and spent the whole time in my room.

LMAO.  Agbo2, u no go kill me wit laff.  this thread is really rib-crackin
Re: Your First Toasting And How It Went by Dclique(m): 7:41pm On Sep 13, 2009
@agbo,
You started crying, ? Lmao.
Re: Your First Toasting And How It Went by na2day2(m): 10:44pm On Sep 13, 2009
Agbo2:

chai! why u leave the girl nau? e no good oo
Re: Your First Toasting And How It Went by consize: 8:18am On Nov 05, 2009
! think i was in SS 1 then back in good old I.E.C Benin, there was this period then when we had an arts festival and there was no teaching for weeks, well the chick i was dying for was in jss 3 then, well i summoned up courage and walked up to her with my heart pounding so hard. I had practiced before hand all i wanted to say ( even practiced with my home boy fronting like he was the girl). So i walk up to her feeling so so nervous, said hi and introduced myself, then told her let's take a walk, she readily agreed and after about 6 steps told her i'll see her later!! i was so nervous i almost ran away. Well i learnt a lot of things on that day
1.Never cram what u are going to say before hand

2. Need to build up confidence

3. Don't go for girls that are too pretty you'll lose your wits

where ever you are girl you'll always be my first love

ha to be young again[/i]
Re: Your First Toasting And How It Went by 190yaris1: 5:40pm On Nov 06, 2009
Jesus

This thread is Killing

well  mine was like dis~

there was this gurl who the entire Jss3 wanted 2 hook up wit
her name was Ivy and everyguy both the young,old and restless wanted 2 be wit her
i dont knw what happened but my teacher then decided 2 place both of us 2gether,i became
a public enemy to all guys in jss 3then  cos of this issue and as a bad guy concerned
i decided 2 go straight and ask her out~ after watching enough ~ sound of music~ an old film then about
a german captain with his many kids and stuffs and house-help who helped change the family i decided 2 go for the kill~

i was like
190, hey
ivy, hey
190, how u doin 2day
ivy, i dont know i just came 2 school so why
190, well there was sumtin i wanted 2 discuss wit ya
ivy, well what is it
190, (I BECAME SO SCARE THAT MY EYES STARTED DRIPPING WATER I COULDNT STAND LOOKIN IN HER FACE)
and as a sharp guy concerned make e nor be like say i mess up cos the babe already knew what was happening
i decided to say,
190, emmm, my MOTHER HAD A DREAM THAT WE BOTH WOULD GET MARRIED
ivy, instant slap on the spot on my face~
from that day i never went near her again,although we got in2 the university and she asked me out
and got laid thrice but since then ive never 4gotten that issue,she's long apologised 2 me but this issue def ticked me alot~

Re: Your First Toasting And How It Went by triad(m): 7:11pm On Nov 06, 2009
it wasn't easy but i did with courage and any how
Re: Your First Toasting And How It Went by kautos: 10:25am On Dec 11, 2009
i don 4ck up enough times i rememba one babe i could not even open my mouth
Re: Your First Toasting And How It Went by na2day2(m): 10:43am On Dec 11, 2009
kautos:

i don 4ck up enough times i rememba one babe i could not even open my mouth

pele, such is life grin grin
Re: Your First Toasting And How It Went by 190: 11:42am On Dec 11, 2009
;d ;d
Re: Your First Toasting And How It Went by GTay(m): 12:31pm On Dec 11, 2009
190.yaris:

190, emmm, my MOTHER HAD A DREAM THAT WE BOTH WOULD GET MARRIED
ivy, instant slap on the spot on my face~

a well deserved slap, hey grin
Re: Your First Toasting And How It Went by kokoA(m): 5:15pm On Dec 11, 2009
I was 14, very naive, expressed my feeling on a sheet of paper, sent it to her through a friend. Guess what hapend?lol
The following afternoon, I heard a knock on our door, I opened,lol behold she was standing right before but with her popcy right behind her.lol. Nobody tell me b4 I begin confess my sins. The man no pity me sef, he reported me to my parents and I received the hottest trashing of my life.

Funny enough we became family friends from then on. And guess what I still executed my plans three years later. Persistence pays! Advice to young toasters.lol
Re: Your First Toasting And How It Went by GTay(m): 5:34pm On Dec 11, 2009
^^^ lol, grin now why would she do that
Re: Your First Toasting And How It Went by tboig20(m): 8:31pm On Dec 11, 2009
GTay:

^^^ lol, grin now why would she do that

Years later when we got to be together I asked her how her popcy got to know, she was like "was it not your friend?! He squeezed your note into my palms when my dad was sitting outside. I didn't even know that he saw us". We all laughed about it. But it wasn't funny that day oh! My back and bom bom hear am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. / Photos: Some Funny And Interesting Facts About Men Vs Women. / Watch Video Of room 306 And Why It's Trending, Calabar People Will Not Kill Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.