Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,383 members, 7,815,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Your First Toasting And How It Went - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your First Toasting And How It Went (14923 Views)

Toasting And Proposing For Someone Normal Or Abnormal? / 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl / Am Always Afraid Of Toasting Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your First Toasting And How It Went by yemooffa(m): 1:44am On Aug 30, 2009
The first girl i ever toasted was rita and we were in j.s3. My friends had persuaded me dt d girl liked me so i agreed to toast her and off they went to call her 4 me. Men,my heart was beating like a sledge hammer and i was sweating badly like a thief caught in broad day light. When d girl finally came out,whatever was left of d things i had crammed flew away.well to cut a long story short d girl refused and i thanked her profusely for my main concern was 4 d ordeal to be over. Guys share ur own xperiences lets laff at our past foolishness
Re: Your First Toasting And How It Went by Kunbee: 10:36pm On Aug 30, 2009
I am a girl so i wuldnt know tongue
Re: Your First Toasting And How It Went by Czarskit(m): 10:46pm On Aug 30, 2009
~| It was way back in my sec. school, I winked at one of my teachers who was a corper & she winked back. Two days later we were shagging like bald toads! |~ We didn't use words, just 'Gestures' |~
Re: Your First Toasting And How It Went by 190: 11:13pm On Aug 30, 2009
yea corpers again

@post
i used 2 turn a stammer weneva i saw a girl i was in love wit
it was more terrible than my local secondary school exams then
u need 2 see my stammer!
Re: Your First Toasting And How It Went by xavier3(m): 1:02am On Aug 31, 2009
My 1st toasting was a mishap. it was in my sec. skool days.
I was toasting the chic trying as hard as possible to recall my lines wit my heart beating like say na time bomb won explode
wen i saw a dude at a corner during prep time at night crawling behind a chic begging for her love, wit goodies in his hands
I had a re-think of things and i walked away saying i wuld neva do dat 4 love, cos i suck at hard to get and dat 1 don enta xtreme
so my 1st toasting stop mid-way grin grin

But why must guys mind dey cut wen dem dey toast babe 4d 1st time. Na only d heart beat dem go dey hear and dem no go know wen dem commit grammatical blunder during the toasting proceedings.
instead of wen i go aba i go buy u shoe
e go b wen i go shoe i go buy u aba grin grin

if u get wahala of heart beat wen u dey toast. i recommend diazepam since na wetin snipers dey use b dat.
sha no talk say na me prescribe am angry angry
Re: Your First Toasting And How It Went by yaris(m): 12:44pm On Aug 31, 2009
I almost burnt our house with the toaster. I used offoma bread. Its a long story but at the end of the day i had a burnt toasted bread. It wasn't funny.

2 Likes

Re: Your First Toasting And How It Went by Enockia(m): 12:47pm On Aug 31, 2009
my first toasting was fun, and very short

''i love u talk ur own''
Re: Your First Toasting And How It Went by biola44: 12:54pm On Aug 31, 2009
yaris:

I almost burnt our house with the toaster. I used offoma bread. Its a long story but at the end of the day i had a burnt toasted bread. It wasn't funny.

why didnt u use agege bread? grin

1 Like

Re: Your First Toasting And How It Went by yaris(m): 1:05pm On Aug 31, 2009
Agege bread no sweet like offoma bread.
Re: Your First Toasting And How It Went by Atreus(f): 1:08pm On Aug 31, 2009
I didnt toast her,she toasted me,and ended up being my first shag. After her i never had problems toasting girls.
Re: Your First Toasting And How It Went by biola44: 1:09pm On Aug 31, 2009
yaris:

Agege bread no sweet like offoma bread.

but toaster no fit burn agege bread tongue
Re: Your First Toasting And How It Went by Mitchelin(m): 1:12pm On Aug 31, 2009
Went thus: Couldn't say s@#t, had my tongue clinging to the roof of my mouth!!!
Re: Your First Toasting And How It Went by yaris(m): 1:20pm On Aug 31, 2009
So agege bread get burn proof. I'll keep that in mind. Abeg Agege bread get sliced?
Re: Your First Toasting And How It Went by biola44: 1:22pm On Aug 31, 2009
u'll slice it urself grin
Re: Your First Toasting And How It Went by yaris(m): 1:29pm On Aug 31, 2009
Don't you think it would be rough, if i slice it myself.
Re: Your First Toasting And How It Went by biola44: 1:44pm On Aug 31, 2009
u'll slice it wit care n dont slice ur fingers o tongue
Re: Your First Toasting And How It Went by yaris(m): 1:49pm On Aug 31, 2009
Is this ur number +2348033205582. I would like to call for toasting lectures with Agege bread.
Re: Your First Toasting And How It Went by edogram1(m): 1:51pm On Aug 31, 2009
well first toast gives heart bits. but depending on the girl. so its varies. i panic at first toast. is not only we guys! girls also panics
Re: Your First Toasting And How It Went by biola44: 1:53pm On Aug 31, 2009
yaris:

Is this your number +2348033205582. I would like to call for toasting lectures with Agege bread.

use my YIM 4 futher enquiries
Re: Your First Toasting And How It Went by Enockia(m): 1:56pm On Aug 31, 2009
slices agege bread lectures na wah o
Re: Your First Toasting And How It Went by TheSeeker(m): 1:57pm On Aug 31, 2009
My first girl did it to me. But as for the first girl I talked to, I think I did alright. We laughed for most of the time and she was busy playing too hard to get. She said she needed to see me as a serious student before she'd consider me (I went to class with a portable CD player in my ear everyday). I tried to bypass that determination she had and we were cool after a few days. Her name was Bimbo. But yea it felt good; she was so eager to listen to what I had to say, probably because she expected I'd say something because she knew I watched her. And her friend ended up getting upset because she thought it was going to be short but we ended up talking for hours about other random things -- but she was mine two days later
Re: Your First Toasting And How It Went by 190: 2:02pm On Aug 31, 2009
edogram and the seeker
are collapsed during their first session of toastin a girl randomly

lol
Re: Your First Toasting And How It Went by yaris(m): 2:09pm On Aug 31, 2009
I'll try to get in touch. Am usually on mobile.
Re: Your First Toasting And How It Went by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 31, 2009
Hahahah, keep them coming. grin
Re: Your First Toasting And How It Went by ngel0v3(m): 2:37pm On Aug 31, 2009
It went "SO WELL" you don't wanna know!
Re: Your First Toasting And How It Went by shayoor(f): 3:32pm On Aug 31, 2009
more pls
Re: Your First Toasting And How It Went by donpaulo(m): 4:12pm On Aug 31, 2009
disastrous!!! GOD!!! , my best friend had hinted her(they were neighbours) that i liked her and would want to see her in his Sitting room.
Believe me, i thot it was going to be so easy but immediately she opened the door, guy, my liver cut! undecided
As she sat down, i 'walked over' to the refridgerator,opened it to get her , nothing in particular; at this juncture, i was shaking and looking like someone suffering from parkinson's disease, believe you me, I JUST WANTED THE FLOOR TO OPEN AND SWALLOW ME!
i kept staring into the fridge doing nothing, saying nothing, my mind just went blank!!!. sad
after about 2min, she was like, helloooo and even with that, i still couldnt say or do anything. After another minute of silence, i just walked out of the room feeling like the most stupid person on earth never wanting to set my eyes on her again.
my friend laughed, and laughed and laughed which made the chick feel very embarrassed and stupid as well.
since then till today, i have never tried toasting again! angry
Re: Your First Toasting And How It Went by biola44: 4:16pm On Aug 31, 2009
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Your First Toasting And How It Went by nethacker(m): 4:26pm On Aug 31, 2009
mine was ok cos i grew up with playaz so i hv been groomed b4 i practicalised it.Believe me,wen i did-with alot of love poems- d babe do shakara but after a while,she kept coming and we started off.
Re: Your First Toasting And How It Went by hackney(m): 11:09pm On Aug 31, 2009
This thread wan burst my side. grin grin grin grin grin

Not sure i remember mine fully but her name was helen in elem. 5 (think i was around 9)
I used to let her copy my notes because they were dictated at the time and she cldn keep up.

I sat next to her in class (elem 5B cheesy cheesy cheesy ) and one day i just pecked her on the cheek; just like that.
And then we pecked on the lips and held hands during recess.
Then i wrote her notes saying i liked her a lot (instead of just telling her next to me right there!!!!) and she wld bring me oranges.

That was all ooooo !!!!! nothing more.
Just puppy luv

1 Like

Re: Your First Toasting And How It Went by yaris(m): 8:47am On Sep 01, 2009
Dude. at 9. Hmm!!!
Re: Your First Toasting And How It Went by music0286(m): 2:40pm On Sep 01, 2009
Ahhhhh I cannot stop laughing because you guys just reminded me of the 1st babe I toasted. Let me gist u.
It happened way back in my secondary school days, I happened to be a shy person, that trace is still evidenced till date, though things have change with age and experience.
I like this babe in my friends street, so much, that I told my friend about it. The same guy told me that the Babe liked me as well, and went further that, the babe told him same thing, as I said about her.
With that assurance, I told the guy to help my call the babe so that I can toast her. Hmmm…, how manage me I no sabi toast oooo. As the babe was walking towards me I felt like running away…I didn’t even know what to say,my heart was beating seriously. All my partner in crime my friend were waiting in front urging me not to disappoint. The first word I uttered was ‘’Em emmm, they said you liked me’’,she then replied ‘’NOOOO……,’’ I did not say that. I now said ‘’ sorry I thought you said so’’ OK bye.
I bleeped up man , my guys had a good laff when I told them of what transpired, I also tried never to cross the babe path . I was so ashamed of my self. Ever since I dare not toast a babe till I got to the University.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Part Of Your Body Is Your Mumu Button Located(pics) / Pregnant Lady Goes Semi Nuude In Maternity Shoot, Spark Controversy / Long Distance Relationship; Should I Be Worried?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.