Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Your First Toasting And How It Went - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your First Toasting And How It Went (14934 Views)

Toasting And Proposing For Someone Normal Or Abnormal? / 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl / Am Always Afraid Of Toasting Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your First Toasting And How It Went by FFA: 11:09am On Sep 03, 2009
Em emmm, they said you liked me’’,she then replied ‘’NOOOO……,’’ I did not say that.@music0286 and donpaulo

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat nairalanders will break my ribs with laughter.NICE ONES GUYS .
Re: Your First Toasting And How It Went by agabaI23(m): 2:10pm On Sep 03, 2009
DaudaAbu:

Mine was very, very funny. but dnt laff at me ohhhhhhh.

there was this my friend that i use to tell how much i liked 1 gal that stays near their house and that he shuld help me talk to her. he was like, wel no prob.

About a week later he came and told me he has talked to the gal and she has agreed and want 2 see me.

I dressed up in the evening and went to c my friend and we went to the babes house. when she came out

they greeted and he excused himself. i started by saying i hope my friend has told u everything and she was like

nooo, he didnt say anything to me ohhhhhh. Thats all. all the big grammars i plan to continue frm were he stopped vaporised and i jst said, sorry i dey come make i c my friend and i ran home. i didnt evn bother to go

in2 his house.
Shoo. Why now? grin grin grin grin
Re: Your First Toasting And How It Went by Johnnny(m): 2:13pm On Sep 03, 2009
agabaI23:

Shoo. Why now? grin grin grin grin

Fear gripp am of course! grin grin grin
Re: Your First Toasting And How It Went by agabaI23(m): 2:14pm On Sep 03, 2009
Johnnny:

Fear gripp am of course! grin grin grin

Poor boy. I hope him no piss for him boxers. grin grin grin
Re: Your First Toasting And How It Went by zikko(m): 2:24pm On Sep 03, 2009
my was not really a toast, there is this girl i like in my class all i did was to play a good guy and this earn me her love dat is how we started, cool
Re: Your First Toasting And How It Went by dkings101(m): 4:28pm On Sep 03, 2009
So hilarious thread,
A man is a man and always come across so many chicks to the extent tat you can't relocate them in future. The only one you can't forget is the first 1 you had and which made you toast for the 1st time. Mine was in same compound den (face me and face u). This girl just move into the compound and wenever she see me, she always look me with a motive, hehehe. I feel like I love the babe but due to my being naive and for my first time, I don't know how to go abt it. We always play at night and even to the point of us always staying as late as 2am. I ended up for her writing me a love letter saying she love me and want us to me together. I was so happy as I don't know how to go abt it. It ended up she toasting me and not me toasting, tats was den and not now as omo boy don big, hehehe
Re: Your First Toasting And How It Went by romsky: 4:52pm On Sep 03, 2009
my first toasting happened like this . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
it was not easy embarassed
Re: Your First Toasting And How It Went by hordexex(m): 5:09pm On Sep 03, 2009
i still remember my first time of toasting. This girl lives at the end of our street and she is very beautiful and i wrote her a love letter telling her how i feel about her and so on. The next day i approach her i was just looking at her and ROCKING on my feet trying to find what to say. I have to excuse myself that i will see her next time lipsrsealed
Re: Your First Toasting And How It Went by osasp(m): 7:18pm On Sep 03, 2009
lol crazy thread. mine was pretty ordinary

i was writing my gce in ss2 back in 9ja,
i saw this girl.her name - joy
she was left handed so i felt a bond. . .fine as hell
at the end of the exams every1 was exchanging contact details and all, .dis was my chance
she was with her girls and i felt intimidated but i wasnt about to backdown. . .then i tapped her shoulder
she turns round and i just go blank. . .after watching me looking like a fool for about 30 seconds, she smiles and returns to her friends. . .then i went into writing, scribbling ma feelings on paper before handing it to her when she was leaving, by then i cudnt stand straight because my heart felt like exploding so i had to lean on a desk, twas a funny sight. . .i got her number anyway was goin 2 smash her but then i travelled
Re: Your First Toasting And How It Went by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 03, 2009
First time was Feb 14 1997, i noticed this new girl in my brother's class was always staring at me, i didnt have the courage to walk up to her so i bought her a val card and gave it to her brother. I disappeared after that and didnt see her for 2 whole days. The following monday i came to school prepared for a good verbal tongue-lashing. Lo and behold, her brother came back with a card and a nice little note tucked into it.  smiley Suffice to say i kept that note for 3 yrs (wow she was a solid writer)!
Re: Your First Toasting And How It Went by iammodel(m): 10:16pm On Sep 03, 2009
this thread is da bomb. well, as for me , i grew up in the midst of guyz,
plenty of them oooo, so i started it earlier with my step bro, back in primary school.
can't really remember hw it went the first time , but we were always having our ways,
wherever, wenever, though toasting was not really involved. after my primary school,
i think i had a re-orientation and acquire some good morals, so i changed.
NOW , NA THE GIRLS DEY DO THE TOASTING!
and i'll just look and laugh.
THE GIRL I REALLY WANT, i don try all means to get am, yet she never agree.
she don even tell me say i don try, say make i give up, she never ready.
the secret is your ability to comport yourself, and once you can say a word instantly,
the intense tension will be easy to control.
Re: Your First Toasting And How It Went by chic2pimp(m): 10:41pm On Sep 03, 2009
Hehehehe grin cheesy grin grin U guys dey crack me up big time. Abeg All of una useless buncha toasters,make u come learn from the MASTER jare. I go tish all the tricks in the book.
Re: Your First Toasting And How It Went by follypimpi(m): 11:06pm On Sep 03, 2009
chic2pimp:

Hehehehe grin cheesy grin grin U guys dey crack me up big time. Abeg All of una useless buncha toasters,make u come learn from the MASTER jare. I go tish all the tricks in the book.

I don sabi now ooo.
Re: Your First Toasting And How It Went by ichommy(m): 1:26pm On Sep 04, 2009
lol grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Your First Toasting And How It Went by pinkylady1(f): 5:02pm On Sep 04, 2009
this is the most funniest thread ever, infact seun should take note
Re: Your First Toasting And How It Went by chukxy44(m): 5:55pm On Sep 04, 2009
mine was childish but equally very romatic. It all started in Jss. 1 even do i did not realize it then. There was this girl Ronke by name, very quiet, doesn't answer question and just like novels. All i rember was her seat was behind mine and we hardly get to talk. I was the class PR , i would anwser any question right or wrong, i spent alot of class time debating topics with teachers, generally everyone belived i was a guru including me, But unfortunatly wen Jss 1 result came out i took 11th position and Ronke came first, i cried all thru the holiday, i was so ashamed of wat people wud say about my position. So in Jss 2 i tried reducing the class vibrasy and focues on been more serious at reading my books and just as i anticipated i came first and Ronke moved to third position. my best frnd then moved from 5th to 2nd. so as soon as i saw the result i told Ronke who was impressed and even congratuted me. And that was it , all thru Jss 3 we had a close bond, we spent alot of time together and wen we were in SS1 even her frnds has to come to accept me. While in SS2 edy went for counseling and informed her about is feelings for her, the counselor called her and tried the usual metoring method to find out if she had similiar feeling for edy evn do she was not specific with details Ronke has manage to deduce that edy was the course of the interogetion but instend of likeing him she sudenly hated him, that really discouraged me so i decided to keep my feelings to my self so as not to lose our frndship. Her parents completed their building and they had to relocate to Alagbado, when she broke the news in school the entire frnd group felt really sad, personally i was heart broken (even without asking her out) We were Four in our group (excluding individual frnds), we spent the remaining part of the time talking, promising to call and to rember each other, we had sudenly rember that we had alot in common. Her last day in school i took the liberty to see her off and walk her almost to her house. The next day she sent a letter tru her frnd telling me to try and console my self because she was also presently cring. I was speachless i had kept my feelings to my self and so also  has she, i flt so bad, i wish i had mostered the courage to atlest made my intension known. Dats was my first love and the toasting i really wish i had done. I later become a professional  at it but the love cud never be like the first. first impression really last long.
Re: Your First Toasting And How It Went by tulk2mi: 6:01pm On Sep 04, 2009
D 1st girl i really toasted was wen i was JSS3. i Went 2 spend the hols at my aunt place with my cousins. there this fellow that was renting her house that has refuse to pay up his rent and has also refuse to pack out of the house. she sent me and my cousin to go and live with him, u know to inconvenience him enuf to make him pack out. Luckily for us wen we got there the guy was packing out the remnents of his belongings. that was where i saw her. she was living behind the house. i was awe stricken and my cousin could sense that i was taken with her. Fortunately one my cousin knew her sista so he invited them to the house. suffice it to say that among all of us then i was the only one without a gf. my cousins tutor me on how to go about it. wen they finally arrived they sat on the couch, my cousin engaged the sista in a conversation and took her away 4rm the sitting room so that i could hv her audience. then my other cousin was signalling me with his eyes to go for the kill. my bros, na there wahala start, all d scene way i don play for my head disappear, every where silent like grave yard, i could hear my heart pounding, i no fit move. My cousin kept urging me on discreetly. in order not to fall my hand i summoned up courage. without thinking i just knelt down in front of her and blurted out "pls will u b my girl" i could hardly recognize my voice. she just smiled and said let me think abt it i'll give u may ans 2morrow. she stood up and left. men i was glad the ordeal was over and very proud that atleast i did somthing, honestly i was planning not to continue. fortunately or would i say unfortunately for me we were called back the next day so i neva had tha chance to get her answer.

Guys i hail o, toasting no easy
but now it comes naturally, u know wat i mean grin grin
Re: Your First Toasting And How It Went by OneNaija(m): 6:59pm On Sep 04, 2009
(I cant stop laughing. Men you guys are really funny

)I don't toast babe. My father is a rich dude so many girl run after me in my teen age up till now.

Sorry for being poor asshole that why you guys are shaking for common girl.
Re: Your First Toasting And How It Went by drharry: 10:44pm On Sep 04, 2009
i presently on it now, { previous ones were just conversations} will give you plenty gist soon.
Re: Your First Toasting And How It Went by WackyJ1(m): 11:20pm On Sep 04, 2009
Let this thread continue. We hav over  100 000 guys(give or  take) in nairaland. This topic should reach at least 20 to 30 pages. grin grin grin
Re: Your First Toasting And How It Went by na2day2(m): 8:16am On Sep 05, 2009
oo girl! i want u and u know u want me, so why are we wasting time in introduction tongue tongue
Re: Your First Toasting And How It Went by company1(m): 8:37am On Sep 05, 2009
Well, mine was that i was too shy. When we resumed ss2 in secondary school. There was this girl name Rukzy, we have been looking at each other for a while so my friends told me that she like me. I couldnt ulter a word to say hi her not for once. I didnt have the courage to toast her although i like her. She came up to me and say hi and i replied by saying hi,  I was shivering with fear. She was like saying that "why am i not looking into her eyes to talk to her". I replied" I use to feel dizzy when looking at someone eyes" . Although, it was because i was shy.  

2 weeks later, i was sick. They gave me an Exit to go home for the treatment so it took me a week to recover. When i came back to school, she saw me and we looked at each other eyes from distance. I couldnt ulter a word. She came down to my seat in the Class and said" I missed you " . Men, all eyes was on me in the class and i couldnt ulter a word. She was like saying " Wont you say something? " She felt so embarrassed because i didnt replied. She decided to leave. She took 2 steps away from me and i now replied " Ehnnn  I missed you too " I wasnt being fair to her. She didnt look back. She was annoyed with me and that was how i misused that opportunity.

We are still friends now. Although, she is married and got kids.
Re: Your First Toasting And How It Went by na2day2(m): 8:48am On Sep 05, 2009
company1:

Well, mine was that i was too shy. When we resumed ss2 in secondary school. There was this girl name Rukzy, we have been looking at each other for a while so my friends told me that she like me. I couldnt ulter a word to say hi her not for once. I didnt have the courage to toast her although i like her. She came up to me and say hi and i replied by saying hi,  I was shivering with fear. She was like saying that "why am i not looking into her eyes to talk to her". I replied" I use to feel dizzy when looking at someone eyes" . Although, it was because i was shy.  

2 weeks later, i was sick. They gave me an Exit to go home for the treatment so it took me a week to recover. When i came back to school, she saw me and we looked at each other eyes from distance. I couldnt ulter a word. She came down to my seat in the Class and said" I missed you " . Men, all eyes was on me in the class and i couldnt ulter a word. She was like saying " Wont you say something? " She felt so embarrassed because i didnt replied. She decided to leave. She took 2 steps away from me and i now replied " Ehnnn  I missed you too " I wasnt being fair to her. She didnt look back. She was annoyed with me and that was how i misused that opportunity.

We are still friends now. Although, she is married and got kids.

chei! u no try at all, big F9! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Your First Toasting And How It Went by 190: 9:49am On Sep 05, 2009
^^^ See who dey rate person!
Re: Your First Toasting And How It Went by na2day2(m): 9:57am On Sep 05, 2009
at least i better pass u
Re: Your First Toasting And How It Went by company1(m): 10:07am On Sep 05, 2009
I know say i Bleep up
Re: Your First Toasting And How It Went by pinkylady1(f): 10:23am On Sep 05, 2009
though im a girl, the first 1st toasting i had was when i was jss 1.

there was this guy inmy class that used to fancy me, so one day he gave me a val card after schl hours, when i opened it and saw the contents of my heart started poundin with fear, mennn i was so scared (didn't know the reason form my being scared) that i ran after him and returned his card.

i guess he felt bad and that was the end of it all, he never approached me again.  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Your First Toasting And How It Went by TheSeeker(m): 10:42am On Sep 05, 2009
[Quote]Years later at Uni, I came across Bukky again. We were more matured now. I saw her one day on campus and ignored her. As time went on, she was the one making attempts to get to me. By this time, my feelings for her were not deep again. Besides, the beauty was fading. Guess a lot of water had passed under the bridge Sad Sad There was a day we boarded the same inter-state bus together. She sat infront of me and I tried to ignore her. She looked at me and called my name. we chatted that day. Guess she knew the fire had burned out but we became friends. She is happily married now. The other girl is a lady whose beauty is out of this world. This girl is really beautiful. I have not seen a more beautiful lady in my life. Even other girls were admiring her. She had class and was sophisticated. Fola was her name. Men, the guys were after her Smiley Smiley The chasing and wooing was too much. We were in Journalism school then. We never really had a relationship but she made her moves towards me. I was on top of the world when she said the deep words. She always watched out for me. I used to wonder what she saw in me when other guys chasing her had money and cars. There was a time I refused to speak to her because I felt she was a mermaid Shocked Shocked I felt she was sent to bring me to the Kingdom of the Queen of the Coast. How could a lady be so beautiful? Don't laugh o. This is a serious matter. Rememeber there was this book by Emmanuel Eni then '' Delivered From The Power of Darkness '' That was whwere all those mermaid and Queen of The Coast ideas came from. I've grown out of that now. Fola weas a lovely girl. Very delectable. We parted ways after we finished the Course. I heard she is in France now and is modelling. Those days were sweet. We were innocent then. Cheers.[/Quote]

Please don't mention that book again angry angry My dad had it, I stole it from his room to read. I was in elementary school then almost getting into high school. The more I read the book, the more scared I was, but I kept reading. When I had finished the book, I couldn't sleep peacefully for months. . . . No jokes! sad
Re: Your First Toasting And How It Went by TheSeeker(m): 10:57am On Sep 05, 2009
I see everyone's talking about when they did their first toasting . . . I have a few I can tell but let me start with this one.

I remember clearly I was just 7 then, and in elementary school. I knew and liked this girl as much as my life, but unlike everyone else, it was in my church. At our church, there's a different section for children (as long as you're not in high school yet), I don't know how that works with other churches. Her name was Yetunde. I don't know what it is but till today, I have a special fascination towards that name. She was black, totally white and very sexy eyes and nice lips. She had long hair. I watched her for a couple of months.

I had a friend, his name was Peace and was our pastor's son. He was my messenger then, for many reasons but not limited to giving him a few pocket change every Sunday. I wrote a letter absolutely from how I felt about her (although I can't remember vividly what I wrote). After reading it and feeling the hotness of the words, and damn!!! at 7!!!! shocked I enclosed along with it in a white envelope marked "Air Parcel" -- you know those types with white, red and blue stripes (they were classic then) --- a mint =N=20.00 note and sealed the envelope. Best believe I did all this in the children section while the service was still on but I sat at the back with Peace (who hardly got watched).

I handed the letter to Peace, so he could give it to Yetunde. I don't know how he carelessly handled it but one of our instructors caught him while he was about handling it to her. The letter was opened and alas, a love better and a mint note. I was so ashamed; was reported to my parents and I was placed under a well scrutinized watch.

I don't want to make this boring. . . . check the next post for what happened next. wink
Re: Your First Toasting And How It Went by Igwe9(m): 11:08am On Sep 05, 2009
BRB
cheesy
Re: Your First Toasting And How It Went by TheSeeker(m): 11:15am On Sep 05, 2009
Sequel to my earlier post. . .

I improvised. I was still determined to make Yetunde mine all the way. After a church service one day, I sent Peace to tell her I'll be writing her letters but she should always, after each service, check any desk where I have sat to get it, reply on the back of the letter, and return to that spot for me to pick up later. This worked. We conversed by that means.

There was a camp that we usually went to every December (close to Christmas) and Easter periods, but this time, it was the former. It usually ended after 5 days. We would sit close to each other at the camp, smile and make hand signs to pass across our messages. We had a spot we made where no eyes would reach (that was the farthest our intelligence got us). Peace, remember the pastor's son? He was our watcher and usually stood a few miles away from us just to alert us if anyone was coming. This time I was already 9. We practically stayed out there for hours. This continued until we were traced and caught by the same teacher who got her hands on my letter the first time. She caught us red-handed, pants-down. We were made to see the pastor and I was placed under a heavy punishment (as it seemed then).

Later on we lost contact, met each other again after two years and this time, the feelings were slowly waning but I still liked her a lot. We didn't speak until we both were about leaving then she called me and asked, "Do you mean to tell me you don't remember me?" and my response was, "Remember you? I don't think I do. Have we met before?" I lost the confidence I had when I was younger at that moment. She told me that day she wanted to be my girlfriend and out of fear for whatever reasons I can't fathom, I told her, in rather a trembling voice, "Em em em em, can you let's talk about this tomorrow?" I didn't even know where she lived then let alone seeing her the next day angry sad
Re: Your First Toasting And How It Went by na2day2(m): 11:23am On Sep 05, 2009
company1:

I know say i mess up

ur own pass mess up, u need to be shot!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Story: Doggie Style With Me & Nnena 18+ (episode 1-20) / Pregnant Lady Goes Semi Nuude In Maternity Shoot, Spark Controversy /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.