Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

I'm Going Crazy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Going Crazy (1984 Views)

Men Are Going Crazy Over This Nigerian Lady’s Instagram Photos / "I'm Going Crazy" - Fans Scream Over Oyinyechi Hair Extensions Studio / My Boyfriend Is Going Crazy!!!.... Please Help... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Going Crazy by Kentrasso(f): 3:36pm On Jun 15, 2016
X
Re: I'm Going Crazy by cruzita(f): 3:43pm On Jun 15, 2016
u don dey craze true true.

while me I dey find way to love person yet e be like say my heart is made of stone

my sister occupy yourself with something you love doing

2 Likes

Re: I'm Going Crazy by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 15, 2016
Advice to everyone: If he/she belongs to you, things will always work out, but please, never force yourself on any man/woman.
Re: I'm Going Crazy by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 15, 2016
cruzita:

while me I dey find way to love person yet e be like say my heart is made of stone

......... All I can say to this is 'hmmmmm'
Re: I'm Going Crazy by drealzum(m): 3:47pm On Jun 15, 2016
We never appreciate what comes easy. You just desire him so much because he does not care about you. if he desired you so much too you wouldn't have cared about him. There is a man who loves and desire you out there but you don't care about him and you ignore all his passes.
Last last sha I will tell you nothing is ever what it seems. You just love because you don't have him and when you have him you will no longer love him.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Going Crazy by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 15, 2016
sigh!! @op let me just tell you the truth and nothing but the truth, there is absolutely nothing you can do to eliminate the feeling you have for him. Why i said so its becaus iv been there before, there is this lady that i told her to her face that i dont like and i can never date her. but still she cant stop thinking about me, her friends told me that she talks about me always, even in a classroom during lectures i always caught her eye ball, to eye ball sterring at me. now this was two years ago but the suprising thing is that she is now married at Asaba with two kids and the name of one of her kids is PROSPER which is the name i bear, she recently sent me a friend request on facebook. what i am driving at is that you should give other guy a chance, forget him 4 the meantime, get married and have kids but the truth is that the feelings you have for him will still be there. just make your family happy and stay far away from him.
Re: I'm Going Crazy by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 15, 2016
undecided

Re: I'm Going Crazy by Kentrasso(f): 4:00pm On Jun 15, 2016
drealzum:
We never appreciate what comes easy. You just desire him so much because he does not care about you. if he desired you so much too you wouldn't have cared about him. There is a man who loves and desire you out there but you don't care about him and you ignore all his passes.
Last last sha I will tell you nothing is ever what it seems. You just love because you don't have him and when you have him you will no longer love him.

You know that's what I thought too. That once he agrees I'll feel like I won and lose interest. But sometimes I'm sincerely sure that its love I feel.
Re: I'm Going Crazy by Kentrasso(f): 4:02pm On Jun 15, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
sigh!! @op let me just tell you the truth and nothing but the truth, there is absolutely nothing you can do to eliminate the feeling you have for him. Why i said so its becaus iv been there before, there is this lady that i told her to her face that i dont like and i can never date her. but still she cant stop thinking about me, her friends told me that she talks about me always, even in a classroom during lectures i always caught her eye ball, to eye ball sterring at me. now this was two years ago but the suprising thing is that she is now married at Asaba with two kids and the name of one of her kids is PROSPER which is the name i bear, she recently sent me a friend request on facebook. what i am driving at is that you should give other guy a chance, forget him 4 the meantime, get married and have kids but the truth is that the feelings you have for him will still be there. just make your family happy and stay far away from him.

Yeah there are many other guys that like me but I don't feel a thing for them! How could I get married to a person that I cannot be proud of, a person I don't like and respect??
Re: I'm Going Crazy by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 15, 2016
Kentrasso:

Yeah there are many other guys that like me but I don't feel a thing for them! How could I get married to a person that I cannot be proud of, a person I don't like and respect??
you have to give atleast one a chance, hear him out, study him like a book and he might turn out to be a husband material for you. all you need is a sense of focus on your happiness.
Re: I'm Going Crazy by drealzum(m): 4:24pm On Jun 15, 2016
Kentrasso:

You know that's what I thought too. That once he agrees I'll feel like I won and lose interest. But sometimes I'm sincerely sure that its love I feel.
This isn't the first time. Honestly I've been so unfortunate in my life. Three guys have turned me down in the last 8 years. I got over those two but don't know what to do about this one. If I'm only looking for something temporary and this isn't real, then how would I know when I'm truly in love with a person
Love is fantasy. Forget it. It's never real. we only love due to condition. Imagination is at peak when there is absence. You blame your self for many things. Spend more times with your hobby. The less interest you reveal the more superior you seem
Re: I'm Going Crazy by Lovelynature(m): 4:46pm On Jun 15, 2016
The person you dying in love for maybe dying in love for someone else. And vice versa

I know one babe fit dey one side dey die in love for me oo. Make she better open up, no time to waste

Crazy world
Re: I'm Going Crazy by Emasel(m): 5:52pm On Jun 15, 2016
Kentrasso:
I'm a Christian and my church (no judgment please) does not permit a guy to approach the lady without doing the right processing. I've known this guy since 2005 when we were in undergrad. But I hardly even talked to him. Until we graduated.

We met again for a brief period after university and then he travelled out. I was to come to the same place where he was so I kept contact with him and he helped me with the visa and everything.
We are in different states btw.
I started to like him last year about this time. But not enough to get a response from him. By October I was beside myself and couldn't hold my feelings any longer. I finally just told him and he said "okay". I was confused and angry because I felt it took everything within me to express how I felt. And yet he didn't address it. What he told me that I should be praying (I'm 27) and not focus on him asking me to marry him.

Believe me I tried. I looked for ways to hate him but I couldn't. This January I expected to see him at a summit but he boycotted. I felt so frustrated that I cried bitterly.

I've deleted his number many times and retrieved it again. I vowed never to say a word to him but can't help it. I'll just find myself saying stuff that doesn't even make sense. Lol.
I've prayyyyyed for this feeling to go away. Infact I tried to make him say something really annoying that would make me officially hate him. All to no avail.
The worst experience is when I have to sleep and see him everywhere in my dream like yesternite. I won't have a good day at all because I'll just want to talk to him and I know he'll see desperation and take advantage of it. This makes me very miserable and sullen. My coworkers too just don't understand what's going on with me when I'm like this. People say I should focus on other things and it will pass. I can't. It's been a fucking waste of one year. I hate this so much. I didn't ask for it. I wanted to love other people but I cannot just see others the way I see him. Why?
Someone should advice on what to do cos this desire is tearing me apart. I've done a lot of shameful things. Help!!

You're such a beautiful and wonderful lady and I really feel sad that you're going through this. But don't force yourself on him, you've even tried by telling him how you feel. If he is meant to be yours, he would come around some how.

Like as I always advise my friends who are ladies, NEVER waste so much time on one guy,if he is not reciprocating your love, please try to move on.

Also, men naturally like adventure. They like being the ones doing the toasting wink, when it comes to us very easily we tend not to appreciate it. He already knows how you feel about him, try as much as you can to just be plain friends with him for now, and observe him too.Give him sometime, but not so much time. Lastly, do not beg him to love or accept you as if he eventually does, he will never respect you.

Some men are just blind sha, playing with the feelings of an angel like you sad.
Re: I'm Going Crazy by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 15, 2016

1 Like

Re: I'm Going Crazy by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 15, 2016
drealzum:

Thank you for pointing out this psychological irony. So many people don't know how human psychology works.
Re: I'm Going Crazy by Kentrasso(f): 2:24pm On Jun 16, 2016
I appreciate every comment on this my situation. It's weird to even think that this is happening to me... but such is life.
cheers
Re: I'm Going Crazy by Youngpo413: 2:40pm On Jun 16, 2016
This is lust and it will soon pass.
Re: I'm Going Crazy by Kentrasso(f): 3:11pm On Jun 16, 2016
smiley
Re: I'm Going Crazy by Kentrasso(f): 3:13pm On Jun 16, 2016
Youngpo413:
This is lust and it will soon pass.

i know right?

@emasel. kiss your compliments. I'm flattered
Re: I'm Going Crazy by bigerboy200: 10:51pm On Jun 27, 2016
Kentrasso:

....and karma said u will fall in love with someone who doesn't love you,for you have loved not them who loved you....my uncle in my village would also say "person wey get cap fit no get head and pesin wey get head fit no get cap"..datz life for u.....u ' ll surely get over it and u might even be wondering why u thought u loved this person in the first place..occupy ur mind with profitable things...Love is one over rated concept that should take away anyone's happiness..
Re: I'm Going Crazy by Nobody: 12:15am On Jun 28, 2016
Sometimes I read posts like this and I wonder why I'm not wired like this, like I've lost count of pple I fall in love with. It's so easy to forget and someone would be telling me of one person. I once told a friend, you can tell your heart whatever you want and it will obey. You can love a thousand people at a time, your heart is that strong, stop limiting it.

1 Like

Re: I'm Going Crazy by Parpor(m): 5:22am On Jun 28, 2016
Sweetheart i feel for u. Just like a cutie said,this is more of obsession... Truly,i think you are weak on your decisions. Abegi,reduce contact/communication with him and thank me later
Re: I'm Going Crazy by foolinlove(f): 5:56am On Jun 28, 2016
Read my thread on no contact ti get rid of your obsession.

You cant truly love someone without the opportunity to get to know them properly.

You just want him because you can't have him - you've built an idea of what he is in your head and that will come crashing to the floor when you actually spend time with him.

What if you have very different lifesyles? Clashing ideas? Not sexually compatible? Be real.
Re: I'm Going Crazy by Kentrasso(f): 11:06am On Jul 16, 2016
x
Re: I'm Going Crazy by davidif: 10:16am On Oct 13, 2016
Hipsofagoddess:
Sometimes I read posts like this and I wonder why I'm not wired like this, like I've lost count of pple I fall in love with. It's so easy to forget and someone would be telling me of one person. I once told a friend, you can tell your heart whatever you want and it will obey. You can love a thousand people at a time, your heart is that strong, stop limiting it.

Girl, I somehow wish I could be like you. I usually fall hard and when I used to find it hard to forget. I guess things change with age sha.
Re: I'm Going Crazy by schumastic(m): 12:08pm On Oct 13, 2016
this is absolute madness of the highest order..you have two options, have sex with him and get t over with or find someone else and date.
Re: I'm Going Crazy by luminouz(m): 12:29pm On Oct 13, 2016
schumastic:
this is absolute madness of the highest order..you have two options, have sex with him and get t over with or find someone else and date.
Another third option for u guy! Shut up!

2 Likes

Re: I'm Going Crazy by JerryTemi(f): 1:09pm On Oct 13, 2016
loving someone without wisdom can cause suicidal thought's.

1 Like

Re: I'm Going Crazy by Kentrasso(f): 1:26pm On Oct 13, 2016
x

1 Like

Re: I'm Going Crazy by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 13, 2016
cruzita:
u don dey craze true true.

my sister occupy yourself with something you love doing

What She loves doing is : Thinking about the guy undecided
Re: I'm Going Crazy by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 13, 2016
This post don old sha
Re: I'm Going Crazy by Petbuk122(m): 2:22pm On Oct 13, 2016
Don't give attention where it is not returned, try free yourself,have many male friend,spend time doing what you love, tell out your mind to people around you. Most of all don't stay idle unless you are sleeping,if he his for you,he will come looking but don't expect any positive outcome from him

(1) (Reply)

Help...my Wife Doesn't Allow Me To Touch Her. / Love Consultants.. Please Help!!! / Could This Be A True Love or a drama?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.