Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (18905 Views)

Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo / Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward / The Prophecy Of Yahweh Against Otem: FAILED(Recharge Card Loading In Progress) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Goddys(m): 9:23pm On Jun 15, 2016

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: . by otemdomino: 8:00am On Jun 16, 2016
Goddys:
@, otem, for blaspheming The Holy One of Israel, The ancient of Days, The God of all flesh and father of all spirits, I AM THAT I AM, The consuming fire, The creator of everything in existence... I have this word for you and it shall come to pass to show you that God still rules in the kingdom of men.

Thus says the Lord, who can deliver out of my hand. I shall work and who shall stop it?
If ye that blasphem the name of YAHWEH do not repent, ye shall be judged in 21 days.

In 21 days from now, you shall lose everything you have earned and acquired. You shall beg for bread to eat.

Otem, I hand you over to God for you to know He alone rules in heaven and on earth.

I have calculated and the due date for me to lose everything I have would be July 6. Now I also decree, THUS SAYS EARTUM, the brother of JEHOVAH, this thread shall also be another RECHARGE CARD GALORE thread to bring the DOCTRINE OF THE UFOS to the knowledge of many and to show the superiority of the truth over lies.

Now at the bolded, this prophet of YAHWEH has said, THUS SAID THE LORD, therefore no story would be condoned if I, OTEM, come here again to share my recharge cards as usual and also have resource at hand to pay my tithe to nairalander on the Q&A thread.

!!! Otem has spoken, let all the prophets of Yahweh and Allah tremble!!!

16 Likes 7 Shares

Re: . by DeSepiero(m): 8:56am On Jun 16, 2016
grin. hehehe. Make I wear helmet and safety boot o.

4 Likes

Re: . by keandre: 11:29am On Jun 16, 2016
Goddys:
@, otem, for blaspheming The Holy One of Israel,

Why Israel, why not Holy one of Nigeria?see as u carry anoda people god 4 head like gala grin

Thus says the Lord, who can deliver out of my hand. I shall work and who shall stop it?
If ye that blasphem the name of YAHWEH do not repent, ye shall be judged in 21 days.

Is that so? 21days eh

In 21 days from now, you shall lose everything you have earned and acquired. You shall beg for bread to eat.
Otem, I hand you over to God for you to know He alone rules in heaven and on earth.

Hope u know, u violated rule number 2?

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.

If your god is truly as powerful as you proclaimed,consuming fire blah. . he wouldn't need you to issue 21days ultimatum grin, he'd act immediately ,even when we all know that it's futile.

geoworldedu, ebiagtales,Hardmirror et all... Mo una come see something ooo

16 Likes 7 Shares

Re: . by keandre: 11:45am On Jun 16, 2016
otemdomino:

Now I also decree, THUS SAYS EARTUM, the brother of JEHOVAH, this thread shall also be another RECHARGE CARD GALORE thread to bring the DOCTRINE OF THE UFOS to the knowledge of many and to show the superiority of the truth over lies.

Mention me wen u start joor grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by urahara(m): 12:51pm On Jun 16, 2016
Goddys:
@, otem, for blaspheming The Holy One of Israel, The ancient of Days, The God of all flesh and father of all spirits, I AM THAT I AM, The consuming fire, The creator of everything in existence... I have this word for you and it shall come to pass to show you that God still rules in the kingdom of men.

Looooooooooooolz grin grin grin grin.

Nothing wey person no go see for dis religion section

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: . by urahara(m): 12:53pm On Jun 16, 2016
sweetcocoa:
My friend stop the nonsense chest beating, your god can't do more than a hanging pant in a public toilet.

Loooooolz. grin

Aunty. Freecocoa u wicked o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by realmindz: 3:51pm On Jun 16, 2016
Goddys:

will u keep quiet hungry man...go look for work and get something to eat

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by LordCenturion(m): 9:01pm On Jun 16, 2016
Goddys:

U this guy no get work sha?, u better start sweeping oshodi market maybe oluomo of oshodi go notice u and give u work, wetin be ur own "olori pelebe" u be jehovah?, so ur GOD nah killer or nah u just want to kill on his behalf?.. Idiot'ical

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: . by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 17, 2016
grin
Following... to see the end of this. Abeg how many days remain?

2 Likes

Re: . by realmindz: 9:35am On Jun 17, 2016
0rex:
grin
abi oo @ Goddys we are counting down and if it fails just deactivate this account bcus u go hear am.
We ve seen ur type before who threatened sonoflucifer with death, after failing he deactivated his account.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by realmindz: 9:43am On Jun 17, 2016
Goddys:

young man, people have been cursing buhari, people cursed jonathan...These men are not all loving, all merciful all etc but if they had threatened their critics with arrest...your kinds will be the first to start screaming human rights and injustice, so why sud the almighty God be so bothered and pained about mere mortals blaspheming his name?

1 Like

Re: . by urahara(m): 9:43am On Jun 17, 2016
0rex:
grin

18 days left

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 17, 2016
urahara:

18 days left

grin God must act or Christians are

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 17, 2016
Space still dey.gringrin

Abeg, make the countdown continue.
Re: . by CAPSLOCKED: 2:01pm On Jun 17, 2016
Goddys:

WHEN WILL ALL Y'ALL JUST CHILL AND LET YAWEH FIGHT HIS OWN BATTLES? ?
HAHA. ...

1 Like

Re: . by CAPSLOCKED: 2:02pm On Jun 17, 2016
urahara:

18 days left

"YOU SHALL BEG FOR BREAD TO EAT "

HAHAHA.. I'M DYING!

2 Likes

Re: . by realmindz: 2:05pm On Jun 17, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

HAHAHA.. I'M DYING!
we are rly waiting, if he no beg for bread ehn, he go hear am for this nairaland, better he deactivate his account in honour

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by urahara(m): 2:15pm On Jun 17, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

HAHAHA.. I'M DYING!

Lmao grin mo fo o. No be only bread , na cabin biscuit

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by urahara(m): 10:53am On Jun 18, 2016
17 days left cool
Re: . by otemanuduno: 1:48pm On Jun 18, 2016
urahara:
17 days left cool
LWKMD. cheesy
Re: . by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 18, 2016
17 days left.... Otem how far. You no see bread again??gringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by realmindz: 2:51pm On Jun 18, 2016
I'm sure that this guy will be on serious fasting and prayer at the moment to make sure that Otem begs for bread, praying for calamity to befall his brother so that his God and himself can be justified.

So much of a loving religion who uses threats and intimidation to bring people to submission

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by urahara(m): 3:04pm On Jun 18, 2016
SirWere:
17 days left.... Otem how far. You no see bread again??gringrin

Lmao grin grin. Mo fo o.

Otem u never see bread chop .
Re: . by Ganjafama(m): 3:22pm On Jun 18, 2016
Goddys:

Why do you Christians like messing yourselves up? I don't know why Nigerian Christians are just so foolish. This is one of the reasons why I dumped the useless religion. This was how one foool with a bible in his hand jumped into a lion cage at Ibadan zoo. You all know how it ended for him.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by keandre: 11:58am On Jun 19, 2016
tongue
16days Remaining...

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 19, 2016
16 data cool
Re: . by urahara(m): 3:35pm On Jun 19, 2016
16 days left for otem to hussle for bread grin
Re: . by geoworldedu: 8:20pm On Jun 19, 2016
kikikikkii. una no go Kee person with laff. Where is the guy who started this thread. I expect him to kip on reassuring us grin
Re: . by otemanuduno: 8:25pm On Jun 19, 2016
urahara:

Lmao grin grin. Mo fo o.

Otem u never see bread chop .

Omo, na yam and akara I see buy this afternoon o, when all the bread sellers close their shop go church(as if say I like eating bread sef grin) Foodstuff dey house, na me just lazy to cook. Abeg how many days remain for the money I kept in my bank to dry up there? cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by joseff14(m): 8:56pm On Jun 19, 2016
if you get power, go use am fight bokoharam. no dey brag for here.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Anglican Church Stops Communion From One Cup / What's Your Longest Period Of Fasting And How Was It Accomplished? / How Those Who Took Money From Jonathan Turned Against Him – Bishop Kukah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.