Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

Throwback : Do You Remember These Aunties? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Throwback : Do You Remember These Aunties? (1679 Views)

If You Remember This Thing, You're A Criminal By Birth / Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions / Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback : Do You Remember These Aunties? by Bbsharon(f): 12:32am On Jun 16, 2016
It's throwback thursday and I stumbled upon this picture in my gallery. This is so true ehn...lol.

The way this aunties do come is the funny part, they would come around when your mom is beating you or trying to scold you to help you abeg...na so no be only beg,that's just a cover up mission the real one is to come and pour sand in your garri.

And this aunties are so talented that their point will be so valid that your mom would want to beat you again only for them to intervene again but won't still stop talking. Then why are you begging na aunty? It's better she just beat me and we both forget the incidence or anything that happened than for you both to keep talking on for long and me dodging slaps.

Their words were always soft and cunny...you would hear something like

"And she doesn't behave like that before, she just changed ni"

" I even saw her the other day doing the same thing but I didn't want to talk"

" she is not the only one self, even her younger sis"

The last line is just the height...why implicating another person again...lol.

I hope you are not that type of aunty or uncle? if you are try to do it codedly please because then the hate was strong for these aunties.

http://damidemi..ae/2016/06/throwback-do-you-remember-those-aunties.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback : Do You Remember These Aunties? by davide470(m): 1:16pm On Jun 16, 2016
Lol. Had a lot of these kind of "aunties" back then.

1 Like

Re: Throwback : Do You Remember These Aunties? by adedammy007(m): 1:28pm On Jun 16, 2016
no child breed in Nigeria won't have such aunt in d neighborhood....they will be like mummy don't beat her again she's just rude and childish. ... moms head too go swell if she hear "rude".and d worst case is dat dese type of aunts no get pikin for house o.

1 Like

Re: Throwback : Do You Remember These Aunties? by adedammy007(m): 1:29pm On Jun 16, 2016
no child breed in Nigeria won't have such aunt in d neighborhood....they will be like mummy don't beat her again she's just rude and childish. ... moms head too go swell if she hear "rude".and d worst case is dat dese type of aunts neva born pikin for house o.
Re: Throwback : Do You Remember These Aunties? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 16, 2016
Aunties of life .

1 Like

Re: Throwback : Do You Remember These Aunties? by Bbsharon(f): 2:47pm On Jun 16, 2016
davide470:
Lol. Had a lot of these kind of "aunties" back then.

Hey David... wink
Re: Throwback : Do You Remember These Aunties? by Bbsharon(f): 2:49pm On Jun 16, 2016
adedammy007:
no child breed in Nigeria won't have such aunt in d neighborhood....they will be like mummy don't beat her again she's just rude and childish. ... moms head too go swell if she hear "rude".and d worst case is dat dese type of aunts no get pikin for house o.

Exactly...they had a representative in each family grin
Re: Throwback : Do You Remember These Aunties? by Bbsharon(f): 2:50pm On Jun 16, 2016
pucelle:
Aunties of life .

cheesy
Re: Throwback : Do You Remember These Aunties? by davide470(m): 2:50pm On Jun 16, 2016
Bbsharon:

Hey David... wink
Hey Blogger smiley

How's the originality going?
Re: Throwback : Do You Remember These Aunties? by Bbsharon(f): 2:51pm On Jun 16, 2016
davide470:
Hey Blogger smiley

How's the originality going?

Going good...brain cracking and tasking. grin
Re: Throwback : Do You Remember These Aunties? by davide470(m): 2:55pm On Jun 16, 2016
Bbsharon:

Going good...brain cracking and tasking. grin
That's nice. Keep at it. It will pay off soonest
Re: Throwback : Do You Remember These Aunties? by Bbsharon(f): 2:57pm On Jun 16, 2016
davide470:
That's nice. Keep at it. It will pay off soonest

Thanks dear smiley
Re: Throwback : Do You Remember These Aunties? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 16, 2016
Lol...gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Throwback : Do You Remember These Aunties? by Bbsharon(f): 3:11pm On Jun 16, 2016
SANDOSKI:
Lol...gringringrin

Lol

(1) (Reply)

Common Pose Among Ladies When Taking A Selfie - Photo / Even Your Boo Has A Boo: Are You In A Relationship Or A Situationship? / May Every Cheating Guy Be Blessed With......(picx)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.