Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,737 members, 7,851,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:55 PM

Signs That Your Wife Is Cheating On You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs That Your Wife Is Cheating On You (1482 Views)

My fiancée is cheating again / Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner / Guys! :how To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Signs That Your Wife Is Cheating On You by Nobody: 2:34am On Jun 16, 2016
Inasmuch as am a woman boy! i hate cheating. If you are not read for marriage simple enjoy your life the way you want, but once you make up your mind for marriage kindly hang your boot. So if i make ask. Do you suspect that your wife is cheating on you? If you do, you are definitely not alone. Infidelity is actually
quite common these days. You can see it all over television and almost everyone has known someone who has been cheated on, in one way or another. If you are a husband who thinks that your wife is cheating on you, there are a number of signs that you will want to be on the lookout for. The following are four signs that could very well confirm your suspicions.

1 – A Change in Appearance

If your wife has gone through a change in appearance, it could be a sign that she is cheating on you. What you will want to look for is small, but significant changes in appearance.

For example, has she always worn glasses but has all of a sudden opted for contact lenses? Has your wife recently started showing more skin? Dressing provocatively is a common sign of cheating, especially if your wife typically dresses conservatively. Switching perfumes or wearing it more often can be another sign of cheating. This can be done to impress a new man or to cover up another man’s scent.

2 – A Change in Affection

A change in the amount of affection that your wife gives you could be seen as a sign of having an affair. For example, has your love life been happy and healthy in the past? Was your relationship filled with fun, adventure, and great sex? If so, has that changed? If your wife no longer compliments you as she did before or does something as simple as pull away during a kiss, an affair may be going on. Many cheating women try to avoid close contact with their husbands in fear of getting caught or letting their guilt show.

3 – Secrecy

A wife becoming more secretive can often point to an extramarital affair. For example, does your wife spend too much time on the phone or the internet? If so, what does she say when you ask her what she is doing? If you receive a “nothing,” or a “not your business,” response, something may be going on.

In keeping with phone and internet use, does your wife automatically hang-up the phone whenever you walk into a room? Does she shut off the computer or try to block your view of it? If so, your wife’s secrecy may mean that she is trying to cover up an affair. I will have to stop here until i see comments the i will post the remaining part but if you can't wait follow here to read the rest http://levelhealth..com.ng/2016/06/signs-that-your-wife-is-cheating-on-you.html

Re: Signs That Your Wife Is Cheating On You by ORACLE1975(m): 3:11am On Jun 16, 2016
what?
Re: Signs That Your Wife Is Cheating On You by princefunmmy(m): 4:00am On Jun 16, 2016
Then, She has been cheating on me
Re: Signs That Your Wife Is Cheating On You by loylextop(m): 5:14am On Jun 16, 2016
Nice write up
Re: Signs That Your Wife Is Cheating On You by Nobody: 6:27am On Jun 16, 2016
May I never come across a cheating wife in my life.
Re: Signs That Your Wife Is Cheating On You by Nobody: 6:27am On Jun 16, 2016
princefunmmy:
Then, She has been cheating on me
..... Eh ya! Only Jesus saves!
Re: Signs That Your Wife Is Cheating On You by princefunmmy(m): 7:22am On Jun 16, 2016
modelmike7:
..... Eh ya! Only Jesus saves!
Yes

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: Christmas With Aunty Bisi [part 2] {$uper Er0tica} / Nigerian Muslim Couple Pray In Their Prewedding Photo / Don't Marry Because...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.