Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. (89908 Views)

Romance Section: Just What Nairaland Needs / To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears / What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:57pm On Sep 03, 2009
*makes her way to the Islamic board to post a certain email address*

I suggest you will your paltry savings to spikey
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by tubabie(f): 3:59pm On Sep 03, 2009
Pls forgive him sad grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by No2Atheism(m): 4:31pm On Sep 03, 2009
grin grin grin grin Please forgive him grin grin grin grin

Thou shalt not revenge grin grin grin grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 03, 2009
No2Atheism:

@Gators

Moreover sef, it seems you are looking for TOH's trouble grin grin grin I no dey there o, by the time she slaps you left and right, you would know not to look for her trouble in public.

undecided does TOH even have an Ikebe to shake abeg (who dash TOH ikebe) . . . . talk something else . . . if na @spiky now, i understand.

@gators abeg stop trying to prop up TOH's ego, who dash am ikebe, . . . . ikebe koo , ikeko niii , grin grin grin

Huh?

I see that you're enjoying the thread. Thatz good smiley

@TOH
Forgive him embarassed
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by netotse(m): 12:42am On Sep 04, 2009
@sagamite
this thread is off the hinges o (on NL we have them in all shapes and sizes o)[size=5pt]. . .i've been take notes wrt stocking up my harem[/size]
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by chiogo(f): 3:15am On Sep 04, 2009
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 3:38am On Sep 04, 2009
chiogo:

Here Mr. Sagamite. . .LOL

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=71080

wow, she's beautiful.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by chiogo(f): 3:42am On Sep 04, 2009
Yes, she is.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 3:46am On Sep 04, 2009
My own analysis:

Doyin13's profile pix: I thought this pix has a lot of meaning to it

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=dlattach;id=172545;type=avatar[/img]

An African woman stepping out of Africa. If you look at her pix carefully, you'll notise that she's not colored with the typical dark color of an African woman. She's evolved and her gene pool has been mixed with an unknown substance. A real African woman, she is not. She doesn't have that natural hair, her hair has been braided with weave/extension.

I could go on and on. . .  .the pixture holds a lot of meaning, the way I see it. It's about time for everyone to realise that AA are not Africans anymore. Yes, it's their heritage, but it's not their identity. They've created another identity for themselves.

Or the pixture could simply be saying that African women have evolved and adapted to new cultures.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by dayokanu(m): 7:42am On Sep 04, 2009
Alagolo,
Oya post your picture
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by oyinda3(f): 8:11am On Sep 04, 2009
wow very interesting analysis. i agree with u. she's standing at the line betweeen both continents too. she's not fully accepted in either and laments that from her downcast expression. but her right foot firmly in america side of the line does suggest that her sense of belonging lean more toward america.

very deep very deep lol
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by spikedcylinder: 11:46am On Sep 04, 2009
FL Gators:

My own analysis:

Doyin13's profile pix: I thought this pix has a lot of meaning to it

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=dlattach;id=172545;type=avatar[/img]

An African woman stepping out of Africa. If you look at her pix carefully, you'll notise that she's not colored with the typical dark color of an African woman. She's evolved and her gene pool has been mixed with an unknown substance. A real African woman, she is not. She doesn't have that natural hair, her hair has been braided with weave/extension.

I could go on and on. . .  .the pixture holds a lot of meaning, the way I see it. It's about time for everyone to realise that AA are not Africans anymore. Yes, it's their heritage, but it's not their identity. They've created another identity for themselves.

Or the pixture could simply be saying that African women have evolved and adapted to new cultures.

Lol. To the owner of the profile, its just another semi naked woman. cheesy
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by spikedcylinder: 11:48am On Sep 04, 2009
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by No2Atheism(m): 2:03pm On Sep 04, 2009
spikedcylinder:

I'm waiting. cheesy

Waiting for hmmm , i think u have some confesssions to do grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by spikedcylinder: 2:23pm On Sep 04, 2009
What am I confessing to?
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 04, 2009
spikedcylinder:

LOL, na true you talk jare grin That ur hubby sef eh cheesy
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by No2Atheism(m): 4:24pm On Sep 04, 2009
spikedcylinder:

What am I confessing to?

EVERYTHING grin . . . PLUS THE OTHER ONE shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by No2Atheism(m): 4:25pm On Sep 04, 2009
spikedcylinder:

I like that . . . precise and straight to the point response.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 5:26pm On Sep 04, 2009
Member: jaylinaa

Pix: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=71080

Description of pix: blue silk top, large red bead necklace.

Says to me: I am going out with my friends tonight, so you have to look after the kids for once. Tables turned.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 5:30pm On Sep 04, 2009
Member: TOH

Pix: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=157462

Description of pix: grey dress, nice lips, sitting in a party crowd.

Says to me: Keep trying it, I saw you chepsing my friend up B4 you saw me, now you are giving me the eye. Cute Oniranu!
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 5:34pm On Sep 04, 2009
Member: D-reloaded

Pix: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=95371

Description of pix: White vest with red stripes and loop earrings.

Says to me: Hmm, can't believe my parents could get me such a cute maths tutor!
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 5:38pm On Sep 04, 2009
Member: FL Gators

Pix: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=334843

Description of pix: Brown dress, hand to ear.

Says to me: If I slap you, stop looking into my cleavage! [I am thinking: Mogbe, e wo eru (My God, see load)]
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by spikedcylinder: 5:50pm On Sep 04, 2009
Eh eh eh eh. . . .
Can't stop grinning. cheesy
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:55pm On Sep 04, 2009
what the hell is "chepsing"

This dude is drunk off his Baileys
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 6:10pm On Sep 04, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

what the hell is "chepsing"

This dude is drunk off his Baileys

"Toasting", Omo Obama.  tongue
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by spikedcylinder: 6:25pm On Sep 04, 2009
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by mukina2: 6:39pm On Sep 04, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Eh eh eh eh. . . .
Can't stop grinning. cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin

Please do one for spikedikebe grin grin grin grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by CrazyMan(m): 8:14pm On Sep 04, 2009
Ok; give me 5 minutes and I would do one for her or is it him? lipsrsealed
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by mohawkchic(f): 8:47pm On Sep 04, 2009
~Oh Bugger FLG! Why did you change the pic before i had a chance to compare & contrast grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 11:04pm On Sep 04, 2009
Member: bluenubian

Pix: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=15742

Description of pix: Sun glasses, brown top.

Says to me: [She says:] Hi, I heard through the grapevine that you were a hot lover. Come in, I hope you like it freaky.

[Ok, I got a Nasty girl, so I go like Nelly:]
Ok ma what's your preference
Nice and slow, Or fast and wreckless
Pull your hair girl, bite your necklace
Let me show u what a nigger from Sagamu blessed with (Hey) 
I'll make you spring a leak
When I'm done I flip the mattress, Change the sheet (Gotta change them)
I'm like a radical one, I vibrate a little more than your mechanical one
(From your titties to you thong)
Either way mama I gonna make u do it or do it
(Girl I'm about to make u cum)
Guaranteed when your fuckin with me
(Coz I go on and on and on, on and on and on, on and on and)
Ladies if u feel me
Grab them Breasts fo Saggy

[Chorus]
Gotta love ma little nasty girl
U know I love ma little nasty girl
I love ma little nasty girl (u Gotta love it baby)
All the ladies if u hear me
Grab your titties for Saggy
. . . . . . . . . . .
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by bluespice(f): 11:16pm On Sep 04, 2009
^^^^^^  shocked DEAD!

*backs out of thread, innocents like me shouldnt be seeing this*

b.t.w ur picture's cute wink
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 11:20pm On Sep 04, 2009
Member: aleroaruya

Pix: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=39051

Description of pix: Black top sitting next to the printer.

Says to me: [She says:] Oga, stop siking me. Is that not wetin you dey tell all the other girls in the office to get in dem pants? I no go fall for am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100)

Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (Shocking Photo) / The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) / Python Swallows Sallah Meat In Badagry And Was Caught 'Red Handed' (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.