Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

"NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers (28339 Views)

Photos OF The Co-ordinator Of Attacks On Chevron & NNPC Pipelines In Delta / "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers / Militants Blow Up NNPC Pipelines In Warri, Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers by Tokt: 6:10pm On Jun 16, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

You people just spread your lies to promote your criminals. You are applauding 13 billion land project and criticising a MAN who achieved what no other ever achieved.

Tokt went through the stress of taking and uploading pictures of the Rivers State Monorail. If Wike likes, he can abandon it. Hon. Amaechi has tried for the state. Pictures below.

These fools are shameless. They know nothing but monorail, monorail, monorail forgetting the fact that by the time Amaechi was leaving 90% of the 1St phase was completed. If wike chooses to abandon it, how is that Amaechi's problem?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers by makaveli902: 6:24pm On Jun 16, 2016
modelmike7:
They are passing their boundary now shey? They can continue destroying their land.

So far as its in the south south and an oil producing state it is part of their land.
Re: "NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:25pm On Jun 16, 2016
I repeat. If anyone wants to fight the federal government by polluting and destroying lands. Do it in your community.

If you support NDA in bombing Oil facilities, direct them to your compound to bomb. Respect people's communities.

Cowards.

2 Likes

Re: "NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers by dimieprincess(f): 6:28pm On Jun 16, 2016
more pictures from NMU

Re: "NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers by dimieprincess(f): 6:31pm On Jun 16, 2016
Ibechukwu at Kurutie, Okerenkoko to inspect state of the art facilities. He walked with no soldier because he is loved by the people as the only reasonable person at FEC from the region.
Ewedu brains, is this man not part of the change government, why is he different from Amaechi?

Re: "NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers by AlPeter: 6:34pm On Jun 16, 2016
Hage:

What about justice?
Justice and Equity? We are a nation! Leaders of the Niger Delta are the PROBLEM of the Niger Delta. The Militants ar only hustling. The States of the ND have huge potentials for growth but the Governors have been myopic all this while we need to make our governors and LG chairmans rise to their responsibilities.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:55pm On Jun 16, 2016
dimieprincess:
Ibechukwu at Kurutie, Okerenkoko to inspect state of the art facilities. He walked with no soldier because he is loved by the people as the only reasonable person at FEC from the region.
Ewedu brains, is this man not part of the change government, why is he different from Amaechi?

That is state of the art. Like really. That is thirteen billion naira project in your eyes.

Look at the picture of a 14 billion naira project and then look at what you are celebrating for 13 billion.

Keep praising crooked ways.

All these are in one place, a 14 billion naira project.

2 Likes

Re: "NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers by dimieprincess(f): 7:26pm On Jun 16, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

That is state of the art. Like really. That is thirteen billion naira project in your eyes.

Look at the picture of a 14 billion naira project and then look at what you are celebrating for 13 billion.

Keep praising crooked ways.

All these are in one place, a 14 billion naira project.
Shame to yo master
https://www.nairaland.com/3170378/ibe-kachikwu-visits-nigerian-maritime
Re: "NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers by emmysam2: 7:03am On Jun 18, 2016
Akpan107:
That is your own business...!! i STAND on what i said earlier. it's better my Niger Deltan brothers eat and keep eating than the Northerners owning 83% of the oil well in the region. if truely you are a Niger Deltan (not Edo type of Niger Deltan o) you are a BIG disappointment to your region.

How have you benefitted from the largess earlier given to the Militants?
And how will you benefit if more is given to them?
I earlier stated my views and backed it up with cogent reason, you are only mumbling meaningless thrash to depict the low life you are.
Its only Fools who cant present logical statements to justify their views but want to be heard and taking seriously.
I don't join issues with fools.
Ode.

3 Likes

Re: "NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers by Akpan107(m): 8:04am On Jun 18, 2016
emmysam2:

How have you benefitted from the largess earlier given to the Militants?
And how will you benefit if more is given to them?
I earlier stated my views and backed it up with cogent reason, you are only mumbling meaningless thrash to depict the low life you are.
Its only Fools who cant present logical statements to justify their views but want to be heard and taking seriously.
I don't join issues with fools.
Ode.

I think you're pained and frustrated, but you need to take your frustration else where! your logic is pointless, and i repeat, if truelly you're Niger Deltan(not edo) you're a complete disaster waiting to happen. how do you hate your region so much that you dont want them to control their resources? you went on to say that "the 13% derivation given to governors in the Niger Delta, what are they doing with it" yes! the governors might not be saints, but that shouldn't be the bassist of denying region that. i actually dont need to call you names before making a point. if the North can't give us returns from from the sales of cows, tomatoes and granut oil, then, one Nigeria should not be on the Niger Deltan oil. i STAND my ground.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers by OjukwuWarBird: 8:13am On Jun 18, 2016
Akpan107:
I think you're pained and frustrated, but you need to take your frustration else where! your logic is pointless, and i repeat, if truelly you're Niger Deltan(not edo) you're a complete disaster waiting to happen. how do you hate your region so much that you dont want them to control their resources? you went on to say that "the 13% derivation given to governors in the Niger Delta, what are they doing with" yes! the governors might not be saints, but that shouldn't be the bassist of denying them that. i actually dont need to call you names before making a point. if the North can't give us returns from from the sales of cows, tomatoes and granut oil, then, one Nigeria should not be on the Niger Deltan oil. i STAND my ground.

Mortal Combat. Finish him

My Calabar brother, you finish that illiterate
Re: "NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers by emmysam2: 10:13am On Jun 18, 2016
Akpan107:
I think you're pained and frustrated, but you need to take your frustration else where! your logic is pointless, and i repeat, if truelly you're Niger Deltan(not edo) you're a complete disaster waiting to happen. how do you hate your region so much that you dont want them to control their resources? you went on to say that "the 13% derivation given to governors in the Niger Delta, what are they doing with it" yes! the governors might not be saints, but that shouldn't be the bassist of denying region that. i actually dont need to call you names before making a point. if the North can't give us returns from from the sales of cows, tomatoes and granut oil, then, one Nigeoria should not be on the Niger Deltan oil. i STAND my ground.

Firstly, i am absolutely certain that either by age, academic qualification, experience, moral perspective or any other parlance you may deem to measure, I am way above you. So get that into your rotten brain.
Secondly, if u think that siding or patronizing the blowing of oil pipelines and soiling/ destroying the Niger Delta land is a way to show your patriotism, then you are more sick than the Militants.
So what happens after the pipelines have all been blown up?
What else do u think they will want to blow up?
You are worse than a fool.
What do you know about patriotism?
Aren't sane minds of Niger Delta condemning the acts of the Militants?
Who are the real losers when the land is all polluted and useless for faring and fishing?
Listen pee brain, our (Niger Delta) oil is running out. It will soon finish. And when that happens, every region will go and fall back to farming and fishing. Then will we the Niger Deltans realised that our land have all been messed up and made useless by Militants that were blowing up pipelines and pilling oil.
Continue to claim you are more Niger Delta than me and hail Militants to blow up pipelines.
Do you use your brain at all?
Afo ado akamba useme Uyeneke mfre?
Mfre iyak.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers by Akpan107(m): 12:08pm On Jun 18, 2016
emmysam2:

Firstly, i am absolutely certain that either by age, academic qualification, experience, moral perspective or any other parlance you may deem to measure, I am way above you. So get that into your rotten brain.
Secondly, if u think that siding or patronizing the blowing of oil pipelines and soiling/ destroying the Niger Delta land is a way to show your patriotism, then you are more sick than the Militants.
So what happens after the pipelines have all been blown up?
What else do u think they will want to blow up?
You are worse than a fool.
What do you know about patriotism?
Aren't sane minds of Niger Delta condemning the acts of the Militants?
Who are the real losers when the land is all polluted and useless for faring and fishing?
Listen pee brain, our (Niger Delta) oil is running out. It will soon finish. And when that happens, every region will go and fall back to farming and fishing. Then will we the Niger Deltans realised that our land have all been messed up and made useless by Militants that were blowing up pipelines and pilling oil.
Continue to claim you are more Niger Delta than me and hail Militants to blow up pipelines.
Do you use your brain at all?
Afo ado akamba useme Uyeneke mfre?
Mfre iyak.
Mr. you can keep your educational qualification and age to urself, thay are all useless to me. many of our elders in the Niger Delta had actually condemned what the militants are doing and at the other hand, they also call for resource control... you started attacking me with these useless comments of urs after i called for 100% resource control as a way to resolve the crisis in the Niger Delta. throughout my comments, you can't see where i support the militants, but you will see where i called for Regional system of government or resource control as a way out for Nigeria's many problems. If calling for resource control is ur main major reason for attacking me, you are a complete disappointment and a disaster to the region no matter ur age.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:48pm On Jun 18, 2016
Akpan107:
I think you're pained and frustrated, but you need to take your frustration else where! your logic is pointless, and i repeat, if truelly you're Niger Deltan(not edo) you're a complete disaster waiting to happen. how do you hate your region so much that you dont want them to control their resources? you went on to say that "the 13% derivation given to governors in the Niger Delta, what are they doing with it" yes! the governors might not be saints, but that shouldn't be the bassist of denying region that. i actually dont need to call you names before making a point. if the North can't give us returns from from the sales of cows, tomatoes and granut oil, then, one Nigeria should not be on the Niger Deltan oil. i STAND my ground.

He you can not trust in little, you can not trust in plenty.

All this noise about resource control is story. Let our politicians and leaders showed us what they did with 13% derivatives, Ministry of Niger Delta allocations, Massive Federal Allocations for the Niger Delta Ministry and NDDC, Massive allocations to the Niger Delta States.

If you are okay with these thieves stealing all these with nothing to show. You will be okay with these thieves stealing the one hundred percent Resource Control.

GEJ supported the diversion of our Resources, you guys did not shoot knockout.

As an Akwa-Ibom guy, do not support this madness.

2 Likes

Re: "NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers by owo(m): 1:21pm On Jun 18, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

All this noise about resource control is story. Let our politicians and leaders showed us what they did with 13% derivatives, Ministry of Niger Delta allocations, Massive Federal Allocations for the Niger Delta Ministry and NDDC, Massive allocations to the Niger Delta States.
If you are okay with these thieves stealing all these with nothing to show. You will be okay with these thieves stealing the one hundred percent Resource Control.
One man's freedom fighter is another's militant.
Also, there are no easy answers in life's key decisions.
For me, [b]the Niger delta or its constituent should keep full control of its resources and therefore take responsibility for its future.
[/b]If theft is advanced as a reason for opposing resource control, then the Feds should have nothing because stealing starts from there.
If mismanagement is the basis for denial of resource control, then no state in Nigeria ought to receive oil related monies
If the holy book is to be quoted then it should be that "Give unto Caesar what belongs unto Caesar" --> Oil being understood to belong to Niger Delta, therefore it should be left for that region.
If GEJ's success or failure is the issue, then all regions (bar the Northeast) should be starved of resources that duly belong to them.
#tan akpaniko
Re: "NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:25pm On Jun 18, 2016
owo:

For me, the Niger delta or its constituent should keep full control of its resources and therefore take responsibility for its future.

For me, let them show us they can manage resources for the betterment of their people before asking for more resources. It is as simple as that.

There are some militants who took Surveillance contracts running into billions but they did not build one hut for their communities. Imagine giving these crooks all the resources.

Who will challenge them? You or me.

1 Like

Re: "NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:27pm On Jun 18, 2016
owo:

For me, the Niger delta or its constituent should keep full control of its resources and therefore take responsibility for its future.

Imagine someone collecting thirteen Billion to build a University, swallowing the money and showing us a glorified Hotel as a University.

Imagine giving people like these our whole resources to control.

1 Like

Re: "NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers by Akpan107(m): 3:19pm On Jun 18, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

I stand on the betterment of my region. A true Niger Deltan will never settle for less. A situation where the Northerners allocate about 83% of the oil wells in that area to themselves is unacceptable. The Niger Deltan suffers the air and land pollution while other regions do the enjoyment. that is a case of monkey dey work baboon dey chop. i know if Nigeria is still one, there is no way it will ever be 100%. some percentage will definitely go to the central government... but let atleast 80% go to oil communities. whatever is done with revenue should be left to the people of that region. when we reach the river, we shall definitely cross it.
Re: "NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:54pm On Jun 18, 2016
Akpan107:
I stand on the betterment of my region. A true Niger Deltan will never settle for less. A situation where the Northerners allocate about 83% of the oil wells in that area to themselves is unacceptable. The Niger Deltan suffers the air and land pollution while other regions do the enjoyment. that is a case of monkey dey work baboon dey chop. i know if Nigeria is still one, there is no way it will ever be 100%. some percentage will definitely go to the central government... but let atleast 80% go to oil communities. whatever is done with revenue should be left to the people of that region. when we reach the river, we shall definitely cross it.

The Crude Oil Blocks battle is more of individuals battling for more blocks than the region. Do not buy their 83% propaganda.

After the NDA struck, most affected were Igbo, Yoruba and Niger Delta business men. Yet we keep hearing 83% Northerners.

Niger Delta Avengers Scorecard By Oil Blocks Crippled So Far!

https://www.nairaland.com/3151963/niger-delta-avengers-scorecard-oil

People can support a Militant or a Niger Delta Politician looting our region dry because we celebrate their stolen loot as our victory.

I am more interested in the development of our region than few individuals living the Champagne life and flying Private Jets.

We need to push for accountability from our leaders instead of Crude Oil Blocks and resource control.

After years of Billions of dollars sunk into our region, our areas are not developed. If not for the work people like Hon. Amaechi, Sen. Akpabio and Donald Duke put in, there will be little to show for the Billions of dollars we received.

Let us not get carried away with Propaganda and Forget the true cause of our problems. Our corrupt leaders. The same people who want to Grab the Crude Oil blocks.

2 Likes

Re: "NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers by jude90(m): 6:58pm On Jun 18, 2016
odikwa very risky

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Peter Obi Recognized At The Unusual Praise 2022 In Lagos (Video, Pics) / #osun State Still Trending On Twitter See [snapshots] / Lagos NURTW Chairman, Tajudeen Agbede Leads Members To Visit Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.