Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,690 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

"NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers (28307 Views)

Photos OF The Co-ordinator Of Attacks On Chevron & NNPC Pipelines In Delta / "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers / Militants Blow Up NNPC Pipelines In Warri, Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 16, 2016
dukie25:
Avengers are back with full force.
Buhari should just come and negotiate, military option is only making things worse.
Nigerian Army broke the ceasefire by attacking an Ijaw village.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Niger Delta Avengers/status/743331284173258754
sweet news

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers by Akpan107(m): 10:13am On Jun 16, 2016
fkpboss:
Violence has never been the solution
Resource control is the only way out...

3 Likes

Re: "NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers by stallion2: 10:15am On Jun 16, 2016
AlPeter:
Interesting. I think the FG should do a massive clear out of the creeks involving every arm of the NAF. Create a perimeter from land then slowly sweep inwards towrds the sea Mapping every nook and crannies while using the Navy and the airforce for surveillance
visit the creeks and see

4 Likes

Re: "NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers by goldman777: 10:15am On Jun 16, 2016
Abeg make dem dey blow until dey all get killed useless terrorist your day of reckoning is near if i where buhari il order a shoot at site.i never ever negotiate with terrorist the only language they understand is death by a bullet..because even if niger delta was a country dis same terrorist will fight and destroy innocent lives and properties of civillians for their selfish gains.the early the govt wipe out this terrorist the govt will be doing the niger delta a big favour.before it almost grows out of control like boko haram once did.The use of military class drones will be very useful in monitoring operations and exterminating this terrorist.
Re: "NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers by Akpan107(m): 10:15am On Jun 16, 2016
project50:
sweet news
We need 100% control of our resources. anything less than 100% will be unacceptable.

6 Likes

Re: "NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers by Princedapace(m): 10:19am On Jun 16, 2016
omenka:
What the fuvk do you mean?? First, they are the ones making negotiation impossible blowing things up when the government observes a ceasefire. Secondly, if they wanna negotiate, they should be realistic with their demands.

Let them keep blowing things up and get on with the threat of killing their governors already. They are doing a fantastic job! grin

Guy, what if u wake up and hear sey all the oil in Niger delta don dry...God don dry am...what will u ppl do?

Like seriously, can't Nigeria and Nigerians forget oil?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers by drey076(m): 10:19am On Jun 16, 2016
That is good, let the bombing continue. We will all enjoy the repercussion together
Re: "NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 16, 2016
DONMAYOR19:
operation zero economy. make I see how them want take pay those they secretly employed.
Re: "NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers by Akpan107(m): 10:19am On Jun 16, 2016
goldman777:
Abeg make dem dey blow until dey all get killed useless terrorist your day of reckoning is near if i where buhari il order a shoot at site.i never ever negotiate with terrorist the only language they understand is death by a bullet..because even if niger delta was a country dis same terrorist will fight and destroy innocent lives and properties of civillians for their selfish gains.the early the govt wipe out this terrorist the govt will be doing the niger delta a big favour.before it almost grows out of control like boko haram once did.
What's happening in the Niger Delta is avoidable, but we only have a clueless president... dont forget he called us 5%

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers by Shaakay(m): 10:20am On Jun 16, 2016
Keep Blowing nah
Re: "NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers by millhouse: 10:21am On Jun 16, 2016
Even with mere just reading their actions, you can detect that they have a pattern, they operate only on Thursday Friday and Saturday. naija army just dey brag instead of studying these guys

1 Like

Re: "NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers by Faculty14(m): 10:21am On Jun 16, 2016
Themandator:
OK in the midst of hundreds of military personnel and assortment of hard and soft war equipment... Either government negotiates or zero economy becomes a reality, for them
see you talking as if the govt is the only one going to suffer the aftermath of the bombings
When last did you enjoy stable power supply ??
Re: "NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers by omokoladele(m): 10:21am On Jun 16, 2016
Who ask them??
awon oponu!
Re: "NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers by Leopard2A7: 10:22am On Jun 16, 2016
omenka:
What the fuvk do you mean?? First, they are the ones making negotiation impossible blowing things up when the government observes a ceasefire. Secondly, if they wanna negotiate, they should be realistic with their demands.

Let them keep blowing things up and get on with the threat of killing their governors already. They are doing a fantastic job! grin

Let us be realistic here.

You say you want to negotiate then you send soldiers to go and harass a community, is that the way to go?

At least we had a break from all these bombings until the military broke the ceasefire.

6 Likes

Re: "NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 16, 2016
I can see that the only real militants in niger delta are the Avengers. Others are jokers. FG, please listen to whatever is their demands and persuade them to see reasons with you. Gun, army, bla bla bla isn't the solution
Re: "NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 16, 2016
Akwa-Ibom, Rivers, Cross-River and Bayelsa Loves the Niger Delta Avengers

5 Likes

Re: "NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers by horlus(m): 10:25am On Jun 16, 2016
AlPeter:
Interesting. I think the FG should do a massive clear out of the creeks involving every arm of the NAF. Create a perimeter from land then slowly sweep inwards towrds the sea Mapping every nook and crannies while using the Navy and the airforce for surveillance

It's a very good suggestion to curtail the avengers for a moment. We definitely need to solve the root problems of that region. We can't go on like this it's really annoying how people can see hurting ourselves as a solution to improving ourselves.
Re: "NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers by Amitex(m): 10:25am On Jun 16, 2016
omenka:

Did you ever read reports? FG declared ceasefire and same FG is busy raiding Ijaw communities. What were you expecting, a pat on the back. The thing has now spread to Akwa Ibom which to me is a bigger threat. Buhari should be realistic, it is either you negotiate or you militarised the region from Cross River to Ondo. I think the FG will need a huge resources for the latter.

3 Likes

Re: "NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers by Akpan107(m): 10:25am On Jun 16, 2016
AlPeter:
Keep deceiving yourself... instead of you to support resource control. Militancy will never end in niger delta without restructuring.

4 Likes

Re: "NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers by GeneralShepherd(m): 10:25am On Jun 16, 2016
AlPeter:

No country has ever won a guerilla warfare including the great USA

1 Like

Re: "NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers by samplegirl(f): 10:30am On Jun 16, 2016
My worry is that no high profile figure in the country has come out to claim their demand is baseless.

Instead people like Femi Falana is defending Buhari from providing his certificate. And you tell me NDA is not a blessing to the masses. What stops Falana from advising Buhari to present his certificate and save all these money he is using to hire SANS.

6 Likes

Re: "NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers by Faculty14(m): 10:30am On Jun 16, 2016
U sign a cease fire deal with fg and you go ahead blowing up pipelines when fg starts now u start crying genocide
The Nig armed forces of 2008 is not the same with that of 2016..the have experienced all theatres of warfare.desert,jungle, creeks and so on..if the military should shift its might to the ND region many folks here will cry genocide
I know the are many sympathizers here on Nl
Warn your boys not to put the fg to test..the fg is exercising restrain yet many see it as a sign of weakness
I repeat the military of 2008 is not the military of today
Things have changed!
Re: "NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers by Coolabbie: 10:30am On Jun 16, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Welcome Mr Presidenttongue

I am so happycheesycheesy
Of course you are, they aren't blowing up your land.

@Post,
Have they finished bombing everything in Bayelsa and Delta?
Anyway Akwa abasi Ibom is still a part of one Nigeria. Thank God the bulk of our pipelines are offshore.
Re: "NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers by samplegirl(f): 10:31am On Jun 16, 2016
fkpboss:
Violence has never been the solution

Violence liberated the people of Libya from the Ghadaffi family.
Re: "NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers by Faculty14(m): 10:32am On Jun 16, 2016
GeneralShepherd:

No country has ever won a guerilla warfare including the great USA
Yes its difficult to win but check the number of casualties on the side of the Viet Cong and north Vietnamese soldiers and compare with that of the Americans and come back to tell me who won the war
Re: "NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers by Osu175(m): 10:32am On Jun 16, 2016
Oruk anam... am just an igbo boy who love and miss akwa ibom
Re: "NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers by Bimpe29: 10:33am On Jun 16, 2016
NDA stop destroying yourselves na. It is becoming clearer that, NDA are somehow under spell or influence of super weed.

2 Likes

Re: "NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers by goldman777: 10:33am On Jun 16, 2016
Anarchy is loading in the niger delta soon the nda will attract other terrorist and d niger delta becomes a battle ground for terrorist fighting demselfs for power.destroying lives and property in the process and creating refugee,s.this how terrorism with chaos starts in a region.they first become uncontrollable because of the support of some.And then turn around and destroy everything and start a war since they feel uncontrollable commiting all sort of heinous crimes like rape,kidnapp,child soldeirs.jus like somalia.afganistan,lebanon its a pity the blackman never learns from the mistakes other made in the past

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Presidential Tribunal: We Have Enough Evidence For Buhari’s Sack – Atiku / Ahmed Wase: Nigerians Abroad Threaten To Withhold $23b Remittance / EFCC Operatives Ransack Usman Jibrin's House In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.