Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,798 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

"NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers (28340 Views)

Photos OF The Co-ordinator Of Attacks On Chevron & NNPC Pipelines In Delta / "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers / Militants Blow Up NNPC Pipelines In Warri, Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:59pm On Jun 16, 2016
dimieprincess:

ungrateful fellow, in your Akwa Ibom which Ibibio or anang community has oil? the oil in akwa ibom belongs to the oron and ijaw (Eastern Obolo and Ibuno) people, so tell me yo stake. My sweet heart is from Eastern Obolo and he claims to be an Ijaw man.

You can see the stupidity in you guys reasoning. You are fighting for the Niger Delta but the Oil in Akwa-Ibom State belongs to Oron.

Do you see? Every thing is to divide. Please leave my community out of the struggle. I am yet to hear the people of Oron are even in support of this madness.

If the people of Oron want this bombings, they should write a letter that they are united in the struggle and invite the NDA to bomb Oil facilities in Oron.

Leave us alone.
Re: "NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers by dimieprincess(f): 1:01pm On Jun 16, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

You guys go and blow pipelines in Oron now. Haba. I'm I begging you people.

Go to Oron and blow pipes. Do not blow pipe in my community and ask me to be grateful.

I should be grateful that our Crude is flowing on my farm lands.

Please leave Oruk-Anam. Go and blow Oron. I do not care.
Even in Akwa Ibom, the Ibibios that have no single oil well in their land have ibibiolized everything. the injustice meted out to the Niger Delta by the Federal government is in all fours with the way Akwa Ibom is treating the owners of the oil in Akwa Ibom (Oron and Ijaw).
If you don't want pipelines in Oruk Anam then tell the federal government to remove them from your land. As long as they are being used to convey oils from our land u have no say.
Re: "NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:02pm On Jun 16, 2016
dimieprincess:

Even in Akwa Ibom, the Ibibios that have no single oil well in their land have ibibiolized everything. the injustice meted out to the Niger Delta by the Federal government is in all fours with the way Akwa Ibom is treating the owners of the oil in Akwa Ibom (Oron and Ijaw).

The same thing. You are fighting Buhari by Bombing Pipelines in the Niger Delta. You are fighting Ibibio people by bombing Anang people in Oruk-Anam.

Go to Ibibio land and fight leave us.

Which one is our own that this bastards are brining bomb to our land.

Has Oil Facilities finished in their region?
Re: "NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers by Faculty14(m): 1:05pm On Jun 16, 2016
Themandator:

There will never be any 'real combat'. Gorilla warfare is what they boys have adopted which means they will only surprise you when you least expected... Just like boko was doing initially until it got into their head to hold territories... Gorilla war is very frustrating for the most equipped side.

No nation has ever won against such group (America tried in Iraq and failed and pulled out, Russia did same in Afghanistan and also failed) because it is time and resources consuming... You fly birds(surveillance aircrafts) for months and then conclude that all is well and boom it goes. Even when you locate a hide it never houses all your target do you bomb 2 persons with 300k dollars bombs and refuel to continue search
I earlier quoted you asking you to give ne the estimated casualties on the side of the Vietnamese soldiers who fought america in the 60' and compared with that of the Americans
You still havnt given me a reply
Now let me put it to you this way,when the Americans went to north Vietnam their intent was not to grab territories just as they did in Iraq and Afghanistan..the measured success in the war with the number of dead bodies left after each encounter with the Viet guriellas.same applied in Iraq the insurgents were using hit and run tactics to hit the Americans but tell me who had the highest casualties.
One thing you all fail to realise is this WAR IS NOT WON BY WAY POWER BUT BY FIRE POWER.the side with the highest fire power will eventually come out victorious no matter how sophisticated ur technique is..and you think guerilla warfare is new to the Nigerian military.. The major problem the Nigerian military will in tackling the avengers and other sympathizers is the rough and difficult terrain of the Niger Delta,the tough vegetation and thick forest leaves makes it almost impossible for drones and helicopters to see their targets clearly
Re: "NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:05pm On Jun 16, 2016
dimieprincess:

If you don't want pipelines in Oruk Anam then tell the federal government to remove them from your land. As long as they are being used to convey oils from our land u have no say.

I have no say if these bastards fill my land with Crude? Is that not ridiculous? Your words alone describe the so called Avengers struggle.

It is Ijaws doing this thing and it is for their personal benefits. Just as their people siphoned 13 billion naira the Government gave them for a University in Okerenkoko and nothing was done. Then these fools blame the Federal Government.

There are pipelines in your community. Do not come to our land and bomb our land when you claim the Crude is your own.
Re: "NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers by Faculty14(m): 1:10pm On Jun 16, 2016
Themandator:

I have 2 mighty gen and luckily don't pay for the Pms the they consume... But the government suffers more than me.
Without money, anybody can compromise the secret of the country from ministers to defense personnel. Abi if government start owing them and cutting on their benefits dem no go start selling our secrets one one naira to foreign enemies for black market.
it won't reach the extent were the will be no money to finance govt. The militants will either be crush or given the money the so desire.you think the have the interest of the ND at heart..there only fighting for their own share of the national cake mend did the same.and in years to come more may still rise up
Bunch of hungry men
Re: "NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers by MasterofNL: 1:10pm On Jun 16, 2016
TheGoodJoe:
Look at these fools and cowards that call themselves Niger Delta Avengers. Please you guys should go to hell and fight your war.

Do not blow anything in my community again. Bastards. You have finish destroying your Ijaw land and now you are going to another man's community.

God punish you Avengers mumus and your pathetic Niger Delta Struggle.

I have not heard Akwa -Ibomites complaining. Neither have Oruk Anam peoole complained.

Respect your stupid self if not you will regret it.

Go to Ijaw Land and your community and fight your stupid war.

Gov. Udom Emmanuel should condemn this foolish act on our soil.

Mumu Bastard Avengers. Cowards.

Are all of you not "We SS" again?

What is happening?

The SS is one and the NDA are fighting for the 'SS.' grin grin grin
Re: "NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers by Coolabbie: 1:11pm On Jun 16, 2016
Mr3loader:
uselessness is ur surname
Why giving me your mum's name?
Respek her jo
Re: "NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers by MasterofNL: 1:12pm On Jun 16, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

I have no say if these bastards fill my land with Crude? Is that not ridiculous? Your words alone describe the so called Avengers struggle.

It is Ijaws doing this thing and it is for their personal benefits. Just as their people siphoned 13 billion naira the Government gave them for a University in Okerenkoko and nothing was done. Then these fools blame the Federal Government.

There are pipelines in your community. Do not come to our land and bomb our land when you claim the Crude is your own.

But all of you have been going about shouting "We SS" so why are you crying now? cheesy cheesy
Re: "NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:14pm On Jun 16, 2016
Faculty14:
I earlier quoted you asking you to give ne the estimated casualties on the side of the Vietnamese soldiers who fought america in the 60' and compared with that of the Americans
You still havnt given me a reply
Now let me put it to you this way,when the Americans went to north Vietnam their intent was not to grab territories just as they did in Iraq and Afghanistan..the measured success in the war with the number of dead bodies left after each encounter with the Viet guriellas.same applied in Iraq the insurgents were using hit and run tactics to hit the Americans but tell me who had the highest casualties.
One thing you all fail to realise is this WAR IS NOT WON BY WAY POWER BUT BY FIRE POWER.the side with the highest fire power will eventually come out victorious no matter how sophisticated ur technique is..and you think guerilla warfare is new to the Nigerian military.. The major problem the Nigerian military will in tackling the avengers and other sympathizers is the rough and difficult terrain of the Niger Delta,the tough vegetation and thick forest leaves makes it almost impossible for drones and helicopters to see their targets clearly

Do not disturb yourself. As long as these bastards keep bombing, the people in the Region will turn against them and fish them out.

For now people are still blind with tribal affiliations. Soon they will realise that these Avengers are pure evil and bring destruction.

Their people are complaining of the destruction they have done, now they want to use other people's land for their stupid struggle.
Re: "NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:15pm On Jun 16, 2016
MasterofNL:

But all of you have been going about shouting "We SS" so why are you crying now? cheesy cheesy

Please, go back and check my posts on this topic on several threads. From day one, I have tagged the struggle senseless. Terrorism is Evil no matter the mask it wears.

I have never and will never support this senseless fight.
Re: "NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers by Faculty14(m): 1:17pm On Jun 16, 2016
Britboy:

Personally, I don't wish for war...and so do others.
What many are saying is that; the FG should listen to their demands.
All the demands are likely not going to be met, there would be compromises from both sides, but a reasonable agreement should be reached.
However, trying to subdue these guys with the military, is only going to escalate the situation.

Buhari is like the Egyptian Pharoah, who blatantly refused to release the Israelites from captivity, despite so many plagues that befell him and his people.
He eventually succumbed when he was hit the hardest!
Same is happening with Buhari, from one problem (plague) to the other, yet; he's still being stubborn.
When the time comes, he'll succumb, but it might already be too late...the deed would've been done by then.
*watch this space, better still... bookmark this page*
didn't the fg listened to their demands and agreed on a cease fire which the neglected.
Considering that some of the demands are outrightly ridiculous.and tell me how is the fg going to negotiate with a group who has no define leadership
Today is JNDLF tomorrow is avengers nxt is Egbesu boys,who the hell are these people and what do they want?? What is their mandate imagine one of the group's calling for dasuki's release tell me how that concerns the plight of the ND.and why did the have to wait till a northerner is in power before bringing all this demsnds ,was their own not in power for 5years why didn't the table all this request before him?
Re: "NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers by dimieprincess(f): 1:22pm On Jun 16, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

See how bias u r, so nothing has been done about the school right? u r so pathetic and I guess u will be Umanah's boy. Tell me what Akwa Ibom state government has done for the Oron or Eastern Obolo/Ibuno man (Ijaws) ? They own the oil but u ended up using the money to beautify IK and Uyo.

Re: "NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:23pm On Jun 16, 2016
MasterofNL:

Are all of you not "We SS" again?

What is happening?

The SS is one and the NDA are fighting for the 'SS.' grin grin grin

One of my posts in an earlier thread.

When these guys start carrying children of 11 and 12 years old to fight your rising sun war, your eyes will clear.

Nothing good comes out of Terrorism. All these is because of ethnic and tribal bigotry against President Buhari who did not loot and is recovering looted funds.

While people celebrate and ordain South Eastern/Southern politicians who looted our regions.

Ask those up North who celebrated Boko Haram when it wore a mask of religious and tribal fight. It turned out nothing but pure Evil.

Terrorism is Evil. No matter the mask it wears.

https://www.nairaland.com/3150075/militant-attacks-fg-suspects-foreign
Re: "NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers by Mr3loader: 1:26pm On Jun 16, 2016
TheGoodJoe:
Bastard Avengers. Go to hell. You will fail. Leave us out of your struggle.
who be this 1 dant cant allow us to read kwuments peacefully
Re: "NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:26pm On Jun 16, 2016
dimieprincess:

See how bias u r, so nothing has been done about the school right? u r so pathetic and I guess u will be Umanah's boy. Tell me what Akwa Ibom state government has done for the Oron or Eastern Obolo/Ibuno man (Ijaws) ? They own the oil but u ended up using the money to beautify IK and Uyo.

What concern me concern Umana? I am not even from his side of Oruk-Anam.

If you have a problem with The Government, go to Hilltop Mansion and drop your request. Form a group and discuss with your Governor. He is a gentleman, well educated and civil. He will attend to you.

If you feel blowing pipelines is the solution, go to your village and blow pipelines. Leave my community and local government. Does Oruk-Anam resemble IK and Uyo?

It is very simple.
Re: "NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers by Mr3loader: 1:27pm On Jun 16, 2016
dimieprincess:

trash
beta trash my broda
Re: "NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers by MasterofNL: 1:27pm On Jun 16, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

One of my posts in an earlier thread.

When these guys start carrying children of 11 and 12 years old to fight your rising sun war, your eyes will clear.

Nothing good comes out of Terrorism. All these is because of ethnic and tribal bigotry against President Buhari who did not loot and is recovering looted funds.

While people celebrate and ordain South Eastern/Southern politicians who looted our regions.

Ask those up North who celebrated Boko Haram when it wore a mask of religious and tribal fight. It turned out nothing but pure Evil.

Terrorism is Evil. No matter the mask it wears.

https://www.nairaland.com/3150075/militant-attacks-fg-suspects-foreign

You did not address my post here.

The NDA are fighting for the SS so I don't know why you have to bring the rising sun into this.

Are you not all 'We SS' again? tongue

I thought SS in one. cool
Re: "NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:28pm On Jun 16, 2016
Mr3loader:
shut up! Nd stop ranting fallaciously, u tink avengers ar like boko? Avengers ar fightin for a legite course not terrorism, dont know where u kept ur brain self!

What is legit in asking for the release of Dazuki?

They are a political group causing hardship for a lot of people in our region.
Re: "NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers by MasterofNL: 1:28pm On Jun 16, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

[s]

What concern me concern Umana? I am not even from his side of Oruk-Anam.

If you have a problem with The Government, go to Hilltop Mansion and drop your request. Form a group and discuss with your Governor. He is a gentleman, well educated and civil. He will attend to you.

If you feel blowing pipelines is the solution, go to your village and blow pipelines. Leave my community and local government. Does Oruk-Anam resemble IK and Uyo?

It is very simple.
[/s]

Niger Delta is one which the NDA is fighting for. cheesy cheesy
Re: "NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers by Faculty14(m): 1:29pm On Jun 16, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Do not disturb yourself. As long as these bastards keep bombing, the people in the Region will turn against them and fish them out.

For now people are still blind with tribal affiliations. Soon they will realise that these Avengers are pure evil and bring destruction.

Their people are complaining of the destruction they have done, now they want to use other people's land for their stupid struggle.
sometimes I wonder why people let tribal affiliations and sentiments cover their level of judgment
A group calling for kanu's release.. Giving ultimatum here and there,even calling for the corruption fight to be shifted to the opposition. And dasuki's release. undecided
This is a group who claims to be fighting for the betterment of their people involving themselves in cheap Nigerian politics
Niger Deltans shine your eyes lipsrsealed
Re: "NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers by MasterofNL: 1:29pm On Jun 16, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

What is legit in asking for the release of Dazuki?

They are a political group causing hardship for a lot of people in our region.

It was not the NDA that asked for Dasuki's release, I think it was some other political group.
Re: "NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers by MasterofNL: 1:30pm On Jun 16, 2016
Faculty14 post=46627410[s:
]sometimes I wonder why people let tribal affiliations and sentiments cover their level of judgment
A group calling for kanu's release.. Giving ultimatum here and there,even calling for the corruption fight to be shifted to the opposition. And dasuki's release. undecided
This is a group who claims to be fighting for the betterment of their people involving themselves in cheap Nigerian politics
Niger Deltans shine your eyes lipsrsealed[/s]

It was not the NDA that called for Dasuki's release oga.
Re: "NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:32pm On Jun 16, 2016
MasterofNL:

You did not address my post here.

The NDA are fighting for the SS so I don't know why you have to bring the rising sun into this.

Are you not all 'We SS' again? tongue

I thought SS in one. cool

I am pointing out that terrorism grow in different forms by planting sentiments through tribal and ethnic bigotry.

No matter what from it wears in the name of struggle, it is terrorism and Evil.

NDA are a group of criminals promoting terrorism in the name of a tribal sentiment. That does not make us one or make us United in this stupid bombing.

Recently, One of the BAKASSI freedom fighters called for the Avengers to stop the bombings.

So do not make it look like if these criminals are a whole region.
Re: "NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers by MasterofNL: 1:35pm On Jun 16, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

I am pointing out that terrorism grow in different forms by planting sentiments through tribal and ethnic bigotry.

NDA are a group of criminals promoting terrorism in the name of a tribal sentiment. That does not make us one or make us United in this stupid bombing.

Recently, One of the BAKASSI freedom fighters called for the Avengers to stop the bombings.

So Niger Delta is not one again?

How will you guys manage your Niger Delta Republic?
Re: "NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers by dimieprincess(f): 1:37pm On Jun 16, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

misguided fellow see pictures or take a tour to the town to see for yo APC eyes.

Re: "NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers by Faculty14(m): 1:39pm On Jun 16, 2016
MasterofNL:

It was not the NDA that called for Dasuki's release oga.
you see that is the problem.
Who is representing the ND people NDA or JNDLF??
Or is it ebgesu boys. It won't be long before this groups start fighting each other making the job easy for the Nigerian military cheesy
Today mend warns NDA
Tomorrow's headline NDA warns mend and egbesu boys
Haha bunch of hungry men.
Govt should just give them the pipeline contracts the so desire so they can rest.
And after their done
Niger delta suicide squad will come up with another demand.bunch of lazy nicompus
Re: "NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers by ksynya2015(f): 1:39pm On Jun 16, 2016
Avengers Niger Delta attacked National Petroleum Nigerian Corporation - pipeline NNPC. It happened in state Akwa Ibom in morning, 16 June. Nigerians as the reaction to news, praised military people. Some called the government to prevent negotiations according the terrorists.
Reading : https://www.naij.com/862042-breaking-niger-delta-avengers-bombs-another-pipeline.html
Re: "NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers by dimieprincess(f): 1:40pm On Jun 16, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Who is Bakasi Freedom Fighters? abeg pack well, where were they when Bakasi was ceded to Cameroon? Those guys are toy being sponsored by APC
Re: "NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers by Buhari4dullard: 1:41pm On Jun 16, 2016
where was Nigeria's Commander Coward in Chief when this happened?

Re: "NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers by MasterofNL: 1:41pm On Jun 16, 2016
Faculty14:
you see that is the problem.
Who is representing the ND people NDA or JNDLF??
Or is it ebgesu boys. It won't be long before this groups start fighting each other making the job easy for the Nigerian military cheesy
Today mend warns NDA
Tomorrow's headline NDA warns mend and egbesu boys
Haha bunch of hungry men.
Govt should just give them the pipeline contracts the so desire so they can rest.
And after their done
Niger delta suicide squad will come up with another demand.bunch of lazy nicompus

This is more than pipeline contracts bro.

True federalism/regionalism is the way to go.

Resource control is the way to go.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Peter Obi Recognized At The Unusual Praise 2022 In Lagos (Video, Pics) / #osun State Still Trending On Twitter See [snapshots] / Lagos NURTW Chairman, Tajudeen Agbede Leads Members To Visit Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.