Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,832 members, 7,831,700 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

My Father Almost Killed Me With Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Father Almost Killed Me With Sex (1523 Views)

Ivorian Lady Almost Killed Herself After Her Sex Tape Was Leaked Online. Photos / LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls / I Caught My Father Almost Putting His Hand In My Panties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Father Almost Killed Me With Sex by Lebagroup: 2:55pm On Jun 16, 2016
It’s the devil – SUSPECT LAGOS – Justice Kudirat Jose of Lagos State High Court sitting in Ikeja was, yesterday, told how a commercial driver, Ajayi Gbadegesin, 40, had sexual intercourse with his daughter for 18 months. Led in evidence by the state prosecutor, Mr. Babatunde Oguntemowo, an importer of laboratory and scientific equipment, Babatope Adamolekun, said: “On May 12, 2014, at about 8a.m, on my way to work at Bello Bus Stop, Iju, Lagos, I saw a 10-year-old girl (name withheld) begging a woman for money. “I asked her why she was not in school and the victim narrated to me that she lost her mother, was staying with her step-mother in Agege, a suburb of Lagos and needed money to go back. buses-today “She added that her father had been having sex with her for more than one and half years and that she almost died from the previous night’s experience, as her father had sex with her more than three times.” The witness further told the court that when he asked the girl of her father’s whereabouts, she told him that her father’s commercial bus was parked a few meters away from the bus stop and that he had gone to get fuel. Adamolekun told the court that with the help of four other people, they forced the victim’s father to the police station in a tricycle. He added: “On getting to Red House Police Station at Iju Ishaga in Agege, I told the police what happened and they assigned a female officer to take the girl to hospital for test and treatment. “I assisted them with N7,500 that evening when I was showed the result from the hospital that confirmed that her father had sex with her. The DPO, Ajimote, directed them to charge the matter to court immediately after seeing the report.” The next morning, Gbadegesin admitted having sex with his daughter, saying it was the devil’s work. The witness continued: “Then we chartered a vehicle to Abule-Egba Magistrate’s Court, where I was called as a witness, and the Magistrate ordered that the girl be taken to Idi-Araba for rehabilitation, while her father was remanded in Kirikiri Prison.” Justice Jose adjourned the matter till October 6 for continuation of trial

SOURCE:http://9ijaclicks..com.ng/2016/06/my-father-almost-killed-me-with-sex-10_16.html
Re: My Father Almost Killed Me With Sex by kolin4ril99(m): 3:11pm On Jun 16, 2016
Nawa ooo
Re: My Father Almost Killed Me With Sex by Smartanthony: 3:12pm On Jun 16, 2016
endtime father
Re: My Father Almost Killed Me With Sex by DrMaths(m): 3:30pm On Jun 16, 2016
sad
Re: My Father Almost Killed Me With Sex by nepapole(m): 3:31pm On Jun 16, 2016
And this is under romance section. Ok.
Re: My Father Almost Killed Me With Sex by Khd95(m): 3:39pm On Jun 16, 2016
Excuse me mr man,ure d devil

Osun casava stalk should be forced into ur hole so u can feel how it is,oponu oshi
Re: My Father Almost Killed Me With Sex by niyot124: 10:29pm On Jun 16, 2016
nepapole:
I wonder too o undecided
Re: My Father Almost Killed Me With Sex by niyot124: 10:31pm On Jun 16, 2016
nepapole:
I wonder o undecided
Re: My Father Almost Killed Me With Sex by niyot124: 10:32pm On Jun 16, 2016
Lebagroup:
It’s the devil – SUSPECT LAGOS – Justice Kudirat Jose of Lagos State High Court sitting in Ikeja was, yesterday, told how a commercial driver, Ajayi Gbadegesin, 40, had sexual intercourse with his daughter for 18 months. Led in evidence by the state prosecutor, Mr. Babatunde Oguntemowo, an importer of laboratory and scientific equipment, Babatope Adamolekun, said: “On May 12, 2014, at about 8a.m, on my way to work at Bello Bus Stop, Iju, Lagos, I saw a 10-year-old girl (name withheld) begging a woman for money. “I asked her why she was not in school and the victim narrated to me that she lost her mother, was staying with her step-mother in Agege, a suburb of Lagos and needed money to go back. buses-today “She added that her father had been having sex with her for more than one and half years and that she almost died from the previous night’s experience, as her father had sex with her more than three times.” The witness further told the court that when he asked the girl of her father’s whereabouts, she told him that her father’s commercial bus was parked a few meters away from the bus stop and that he had gone to get fuel. Adamolekun told the court that with the help of four other people, they forced the victim’s father to the police station in a tricycle. He added: “On getting to Red House Police Station at Iju Ishaga in Agege, I told the police what happened and they assigned a female officer to take the girl to hospital for test and treatment. “I assisted them with N7,500 that evening when I was showed the result from the hospital that confirmed that her father had sex with her. The DPO, Ajimote, directed them to charge the matter to court immediately after seeing the report.” The next morning, Gbadegesin admitted having sex with his daughter, saying it was the devil’s work. The witness continued: “Then we chartered a vehicle to Abule-Egba Magistrate’s Court, where I was called as a witness, and the Magistrate ordered that the girl be taken to Idi-Araba for rehabilitation, while her father was remanded in Kirikiri Prison.” Justice Jose adjourned the matter till October 6 for continuation of trial

SOURCE:http://9ijaclicks..com.ng/2016/06/my-father-almost-killed-me-with-sex-10_16.html
I wonder how this fits into the romance session. Smh.
Re: My Father Almost Killed Me With Sex by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 16, 2016

Re: My Father Almost Killed Me With Sex by WebSurfer(m): 11:31pm On Jun 16, 2016
Evil and phychotic people everywhere... These days, the older ones are getting worse and wicked than the new generation
Re: My Father Almost Killed Me With Sex by frozenSun(m): 12:13am On Jun 17, 2016
I think such men should be branded with very hot rod on their face and hands and back of their neck so that anyone who sees them will know what type of depraved and demented being they are. then give them lethal injection that will kill them slowly within one week.

then send them back to the society so everyone can see the marks on their body and know that they are dead men walking. cursed me on a one way trip to the deepest circle of hell.

others will stop rubbish sharp sharp

(1) (Reply)

Most Watch Picture... For Men / 16 Subtle Ways To Know If A Girl Is Hiting On You / Sometimes When I Look At Myself I Say Thank You Lord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.