Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,824 members, 7,810,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

Low Tuition Fee School In Europe With Easy Access - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Low Tuition Fee School In Europe With Easy Access (2332 Views)

7 Countries In Europe With Low Tuition Fees Ranging From 1000 To 5000 Euro / Who Knows About A Low Tuition Fee School In Turkey? / Countries In Europe With Low Tuition Fees For International Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Low Tuition Fee School In Europe With Easy Access by Dpredictor(m): 4:06pm On Jun 16, 2016
Please, i wish to travel abroad for studies in Europe but my self financing is not much. So i wish to know if there is any school in Europe regardless of country that is available with easy process.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Low Tuition Fee School In Europe With Easy Access by striker9(m): 4:42pm On Jun 16, 2016
Dpredictor:
Please, i wish to travel abroad for studies in Europe but my self financing is not much. So i wish to know if there is any school in Europe regardless of country that is available with easy process.

Thanks in anticipation.
How much is your budget for all the whole process

Tuition Fee
Accommodation
Feeding
Flight
Visa Processing

The amount of the budget will determine the country ..
Re: Low Tuition Fee School In Europe With Easy Access by Dpredictor(m): 4:45pm On Jun 16, 2016
striker9:
How much is your budget for all the whole process

Tuition Fee
Accommodation
Feeding
Flight
Visa Processing

The amount of the budget will determine the country ..

Am just interested in Tuition and Visa processing.

Tuition not greater than 1300 euros per year. i can take care of the rest with support from Family and work and study.
Re: Low Tuition Fee School In Europe With Easy Access by striker9(m): 4:48pm On Jun 16, 2016
I don't think there are schools in Europe with that tuition (my opinion) but I believe with good grades from your previous institution you might be lucky to get a scholarship.
Re: Low Tuition Fee School In Europe With Easy Access by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 16, 2016
BTU Cottbus in Germany is 250 euros but, you will need a block account to go to Germany.
North Cyprus 1300euro or less and EUL is also given scholarship. Note that there are no jobs in North Cyprus
Re: Low Tuition Fee School In Europe With Easy Access by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 16, 2016
fados4sure:
BTU Cottbus in Germany is 250 euros but, you will need a block account to go to Germany.
North Cyprus 1300euro or less and EUL is also given scholarship. Note that there are no jobs in North Cyprus
Please what do u mean by a block account?
Re: Low Tuition Fee School In Europe With Easy Access by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 16, 2016
Running204:
Please what do u mean by a block account?
Block account is maintenance fund you are to spend for one year which is a total of 8000euro & you will be entitle to 600euro withdrawal every month
Re: Low Tuition Fee School In Europe With Easy Access by Dpredictor(m): 9:29am On Jun 17, 2016
fados4sure:

Do you work and study in Germany?

What happens to the money when I get to Germany??
Re: Low Tuition Fee School In Europe With Easy Access by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 17, 2016
Dpredictor:

Do you work and study in Germany?

What happens to the money when I get to Germany??

You can work as international student in Germany. You may want to know that my friend in Germany make an average of 65 euro's per day when he work full time come to me that is schooling in UK that make an average of 45 pounds on a full time with so many restrictions.

When you get to Germany, you will only be able to have access to 600 euro's per month as maintenance fund.

If you have someone you can borrow from, when you get to Germany, you will be sending him/her 600 euro's every month & b4 six months, you will be through considering the fact that there are jobs there
Re: Low Tuition Fee School In Europe With Easy Access by Everest25(m): 2:46pm On Jun 17, 2016
check Austria... they are schools with 360 euro tuition fees...
Re: Low Tuition Fee School In Europe With Easy Access by Damolux01(m): 5:53pm On Jun 17, 2016
Everest25:
links needed pls, what are their criteria?
Re: Low Tuition Fee School In Europe With Easy Access by Damolux01(m): 5:55pm On Jun 17, 2016
fados4sure:

You can work as international student in Germany. You may want to know that my friend in Germany make an average of 65 euro's per day when he work full time come to me that is schooling in UK that make an average of 45 pounds on a full time with so many restrictions.
When you get to Germany, you will only be able to have access to 600 euro's per month as maintenance fund.
If you have someone you can borrow from, when you get to Germany, you will be sending him/her 600 euro's every month & b4 six months, you will be through considering the fact that there are jobs there
That 8000 Euro is like 3.2 million @400/£...that''s much. Tot it was 600 before.
Re: Low Tuition Fee School In Europe With Easy Access by lionlee216(m): 7:37pm On Jun 17, 2016
italy
Re: Low Tuition Fee School In Europe With Easy Access by Dpredictor(m): 8:45am On Jun 22, 2016
Everest25:

Do you know the process of getting admitted to Austria?
Re: Low Tuition Fee School In Europe With Easy Access by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 22, 2016
scholarshippositions.com will help you
You can search for scholarships by country, by course, by gender, well if female tongue
Good luck
Re: Low Tuition Fee School In Europe With Easy Access by Kingy10: 12:21am On Jun 24, 2016
fados4sure:

Which school is that & is the instruction language available in English?
Re: Low Tuition Fee School In Europe With Easy Access by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 24, 2016
Kingy10:

Which school is that & is the instruction language available in English?
BTU Cottbus

Environmental Science Management

English Language
Re: Low Tuition Fee School In Europe With Easy Access by Kingy10: 6:56pm On Jun 24, 2016
fados4sure:

BTU Cottbus

Environmental Science Management

English Language
Thanks for d response
What about medicine in English?
Re: Low Tuition Fee School In Europe With Easy Access by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 24, 2016
Kingy10:
Thanks for d response What about medicine in English?
I don't really know but, you can check www.daad.de
Re: Low Tuition Fee School In Europe With Easy Access by Dpredictor(m): 10:29pm On Jun 24, 2016
fados4sure:

I don't really know but, you can check www.daad.de

I SAW A SCHOOL IN AUSTRIA WITH NO TUITION, BUT I HEARD AUSTRIA'S ADMISSION PROCESS IS A THUG OF WAR...

(1) (Reply)

Can One Sleep Over At Muritala Mohammed Airport / The Challenges He's Going Through Working At A Call Center In Canada / Kunle Adeyanju Biking From London To Lagos: How Did He Cross Ocean/sea Please ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.