Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:09 AM

Intertribal Or Multicultural Love, What Do You All Think? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Intertribal Or Multicultural Love, What Do You All Think? (701 Views)

The Dynamics Of Love-What Love Means To A Man And A Woman / If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? / If Your Boy Friend Dont Know How To Make Love What Will You Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Intertribal Or Multicultural Love, What Do You All Think? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 30, 2009
Most parents have preference of their tribe over other tribe. And I wondered, am I not allowed to fall in love with an Hausa just because am Ibo or Yoruba?
Re: Intertribal Or Multicultural Love, What Do You All Think? by No2Atheism(m): 8:21pm On Aug 30, 2009
I prefer intergalactic love grin grin grin
Re: Intertribal Or Multicultural Love, What Do You All Think? by Atreus(f): 8:25pm On Aug 30, 2009
I dont think people should be denied the right to love and be loved simply because they're from different tribes,so if i were a parent,my kids would be free to love someone from any tribe.

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Your Help On This Issue Male And Female Pls Advice / How Did You Meet Your Wife / She's Already Hooked Up How Do I Get Her Persuaded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.