Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,392 members, 7,861,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:17 AM

She's Already Hooked Up How Do I Get Her Persuaded - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Already Hooked Up How Do I Get Her Persuaded (700 Views)

His Girl Has Hooked Him With Pregnancy. / 5 Ways To Be Fully Persuaded That She Is'the ONE' / Why Hook Up With Man Even When You Know The Man Is Already Hooked-up??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's Already Hooked Up How Do I Get Her Persuaded by adagz01(m): 8:07am On Oct 18, 2009
i met this girl i my dudes place 2 weeks ago,i approached her n we had a little conversation she even gave me her number.the next day i called her n she responded.from dat day she begins 2 call me almost every day.just 2 days ago i invited her 2 my place which she oblige.i begins 2 xplian how much i lov her n askn 4 a relationship.her reply was that she's already hooked up n how do i want it 2 b like. my question is that if she's already hooked up y does calls me or just tryn 2 pretend.ilov this girl,pls NL how do i get her persuaded.
Re: She's Already Hooked Up How Do I Get Her Persuaded by hollandis(f): 8:39am On Oct 18, 2009
What do you want from her?
Re: She's Already Hooked Up How Do I Get Her Persuaded by ambasue(m): 9:29am On Oct 18, 2009
Keep it simple with her.Dont get carried away with her calls and concern. Try to remain close to her.If she is faking this hook up thing,you will know in no distant time.
Re: She's Already Hooked Up How Do I Get Her Persuaded by lilynad: 9:44am On Oct 18, 2009
She may actually be in a relationship.The life of girls is complicated.Sometimes a girl may be in a beautiful relationship where she loves her guy very much but then, once in a while variety may be the spice of life.There's probably something she likes bout you but doesn't want to leave her main guy for you cos in reality the oda guy probably has 80% of wat she needs and you are probably just 20%.You may seem hot and everything she wants right now but her subconsious mind is probably reminding her that there's a difference btw what you want and what you need.My advice?Take it easy,keep being sweet and nice but don't force it.Her constant calls proves she cares.
Re: She's Already Hooked Up How Do I Get Her Persuaded by akinbola2: 11:20am On Oct 18, 2009
If she say she is hooked leave her if it is a lie she wil com bak 2u.abi u want 2 kill her boyfriend or husband.na so boys dey disturb my gf,and i don tell am say anybody wey she give her number as casual friend dat disturbs her 4a relationship after him know say na me dey there.na devil.so dont be a devil.THERE ARE MANY FISHES IN THE RIVER AND I DONT BELIEVE A GIRL DAT LOVES U WIL GIVE U STRESS.MOVE ON!
Re: She's Already Hooked Up How Do I Get Her Persuaded by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 18, 2009
Answer the initial Q?? Wetin u want 4rm dat babe.
Re: She's Already Hooked Up How Do I Get Her Persuaded by 190: 12:12pm On Oct 18, 2009
akinbola2:

If she say she is hooked leave her if it is a lie she wil com bak 2u.abi u want 2 kill her boyfriend or husband.na so boys dey disturb my gf,and i don tell am say anybody wey she give her number as casual friend dat disturbs her 4a relationship after him know say na me dey there.na devil.so dont be a devil.THERE ARE MANY FISHES IN THE RIVER AND I DONT BELIEVE A GIRL DAT LOVES U WIL GIVE U STRESS.MOVE ON!

simple~
Re: She's Already Hooked Up How Do I Get Her Persuaded by adagz01(m): 1:24pm On Oct 18, 2009
hey brein whar do u want fr ur gr or didnt u hav a gf

(1) (Reply)

How To Have A Perfect First Date / What Are You Thinking Right Now About Your Partner? / Lies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.