Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Who Remembers This And What It Was Called (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Remembers This And What It Was Called (photo) (6668 Views)

Party She Was Called To Cater For Turned Out To Be Her Boyfriend's wedding / I Was Called A Witch And My Husband Quickly Divorced Me / Who Remembers The Most Beautiful Nairalander Ever. How Time Flies [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Remembers This And What It Was Called (photo) by Jorussia(m): 11:46pm On Jun 16, 2016
I can't remember what that sweet was called in Bini language
Re: Who Remembers This And What It Was Called (photo) by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 12:00am On Jun 17, 2016
MDsambo:
In the North we call it "Hanjin Ligidi"
yep

yana da dadi Kuma
fell like going back to pri sch wallai
Re: Who Remembers This And What It Was Called (photo) by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 12:01am On Jun 17, 2016
hummerwise:
lozz... am quite sure those were toothpick grin brooms cudnt be as thick as that...
some were broom sticks
Re: Who Remembers This And What It Was Called (photo) by hummerwise(m): 12:04am On Jun 17, 2016
PRESTIGERYHME:
some were broom sticks
maybe
Re: Who Remembers This And What It Was Called (photo) by MDsambo: 12:19am On Jun 17, 2016
PRESTIGERYHME:
yep

yana da dadi Kuma fell like going back to pri sch wallai
Wallahi nima haka.. i miss those days
Re: Who Remembers This And What It Was Called (photo) by magnificientzaz(f): 1:27am On Jun 17, 2016
Hausa sweet
Re: Who Remembers This And What It Was Called (photo) by queencalipso(f): 1:52am On Jun 17, 2016
I don't know d name, but I can remember it was sold in the late ninety's . sometimes it has a sweet bitter taste. You can still find it in some primary schools here in the north especially the govt prim schools.
Re: Who Remembers This And What It Was Called (photo) by Drizzle007(m): 2:33am On Jun 17, 2016
Remember this??

Re: Who Remembers This And What It Was Called (photo) by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 6:21am On Jun 17, 2016
MDsambo:

Wallahi nima haka.. i miss those days
hahahaha
Re: Who Remembers This And What It Was Called (photo) by oglalasioux(m): 9:27am On Jun 17, 2016
hummerwise:

lozz...
am quite sure those were toothpick grin
brooms cudnt be as thick as that...

Toothpicks were not common then. It used to be broomsticks.
Re: Who Remembers This And What It Was Called (photo) by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 17, 2016
Ekana gowon...very sweet ...made from sugar or honey
Re: Who Remembers This And What It Was Called (photo) by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 17, 2016
Drizzle007:
Remember this??
yea....we call it tasty times or zobo
Re: Who Remembers This And What It Was Called (photo) by rockyh(m): 11:18am On Jun 17, 2016
theEYe21:
I've never seen this in my life undecided wtf is this? undecided
fried rice generation
Re: Who Remembers This And What It Was Called (photo) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 17, 2016
Hausa sweet
Re: Who Remembers This And What It Was Called (photo) by ailehwise(m): 12:43pm On Jun 17, 2016
Ekana Gown, Tamfili, tirebor, ofio, kulikuli, pito
Re: Who Remembers This And What It Was Called (photo) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 17, 2016
hummerwise:
Ekanna Gowon(Gowon's finger)

major ingredients... (honey and toothpick)

dude you are razz..lol i am sure you were born in the eighties grin
Re: Who Remembers This And What It Was Called (photo) by shulamitewoman(f): 1:47pm On Jun 17, 2016
Is dis d candy our parents used during their tym?cos av not seen it b4..how does it taste?
Re: Who Remembers This And What It Was Called (photo) by Drizzle007(m): 2:15pm On Jun 17, 2016
teddieee:
yea....we call it tasty times or zobo

LOL.. U'r right. They call it tasty time. Was damn cheap then.
Re: Who Remembers This And What It Was Called (photo) by Krystale: 3:57pm On Jun 17, 2016
femo86:
Is this still available
i forgot something like those existed
Re: Who Remembers This And What It Was Called (photo) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 17, 2016
Drizzle007:

LOL.. U'r right. They call it tasty time. Was damn cheap then.
yeap
Re: Who Remembers This And What It Was Called (photo) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 24, 2016
shulamitewoman:
Is dis d candy our parents used during their tym?cos av not seen it b4..how does it taste?
Hi sweet, hope you are cool?
i could still remember i pleaded with you to vote my contestant, refiner and you gave me your word. It was disappointing seeing you voting for a diff contestant the day you voted, what went wrong?
Re: Who Remembers This And What It Was Called (photo) by esejessy(f): 2:19pm On Jun 24, 2016
Hausa sweet.lmaoooooooooo one of my best then cheesy wink smiley
Re: Who Remembers This And What It Was Called (photo) by shulamitewoman(f): 6:55pm On Jun 24, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Hi sweet, hope you are cool?
i could still remember i pleaded with you to vote my contestant, refiner and you gave me your word. It was disappointing seeing you voting for a diff contestant the day you voted, what went wrong?
sorry buddy..I only followed my hrt..is d results out?
Re: Who Remembers This And What It Was Called (photo) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 24, 2016
shulamitewoman:
sorry buddy..I only followed my hrt..is d results out?

Hmmm, you followed your heart where was this header of yours when you gave me your word to vote refiner?

anyways, those were elimination rounds, the contest final is tomorrow, starting and ending same time, 10am - 6pm. Refiner is in the final, same with who you voted for the last time. I will mention your moniker when tomorrow's voting commence, if you like still fail me and betray your words.
Re: Who Remembers This And What It Was Called (photo) by shulamitewoman(f): 7:48pm On Jun 24, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Hmmm, you followed your heart where was this header of yours when you gave me your word to vote refiner?

anyways, those were elimination rounds, the contest final is tomorrow, starting and ending same time, 10am - 6pm. Refiner is in the final, same with who you voted for the last time. I will mention your moniker when tomorrow's voting commence, if you like still fail me and betray your words.
sorry am stil voting for d one I voted initially...if she wins gud,if is ya candidate dah wins gud as well..no strings attached*winks*
Re: Who Remembers This And What It Was Called (photo) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 24, 2016
shulamitewoman:
sorry am stil voting for d one I voted initially...if she wins gud,if is ya candidate dah wins gud as well..no strings attached*winks*

Not interested,
Thanks for your time anyways,
Bye!
Re: Who Remembers This And What It Was Called (photo) by shulamitewoman(f): 7:58pm On Jun 24, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Not interested, Thanks for your time anyways, Bye!
BYE

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Masturbates After We Have Sex. Why? / At Home With My 3rd Child - Photo / Pls, What Can We Actually Call This Photo(18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.