Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,576 members, 7,816,420 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Who Remembers The Most Beautiful Nairalander Ever. How Time Flies [PICS] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Remembers The Most Beautiful Nairalander Ever. How Time Flies [PICS] (7502 Views)

Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) / I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) / What Can I Do, This Beautiful Nairalander Is Making me Go Crazy? See Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Remembers The Most Beautiful Nairalander Ever. How Time Flies [PICS] by HitlerGaddafi: 6:27pm On Sep 16, 2016
She used to be the prettiest and most beautiful nairalander but now she's now where to be found... Its been years.

1 Like

Re: Who Remembers The Most Beautiful Nairalander Ever. How Time Flies [PICS] by Behira(f): 6:28pm On Sep 16, 2016
She really is beautiful kiss

3 Likes

Re: Who Remembers The Most Beautiful Nairalander Ever. How Time Flies [PICS] by jonaifame22(m): 6:30pm On Sep 16, 2016
Thick lips equals to thick pvssy

12 Likes

Re: Who Remembers The Most Beautiful Nairalander Ever. How Time Flies [PICS] by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 16, 2016
Marriage happened

5 Likes

Re: Who Remembers The Most Beautiful Nairalander Ever. How Time Flies [PICS] by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 16, 2016
And you saved her Pictures....,
For what kwanu?
undecided

Now you are shy Like Baba grin grin

14 Likes

Re: Who Remembers The Most Beautiful Nairalander Ever. How Time Flies [PICS] by AlanSugar(m): 6:35pm On Sep 16, 2016
She got married and got lost! Nothing further!

1 Like

Re: Who Remembers The Most Beautiful Nairalander Ever. How Time Flies [PICS] by hgnbello(m): 6:36pm On Sep 16, 2016
she they my house,. Hey. If u nid ha call 911 grin
Re: Who Remembers The Most Beautiful Nairalander Ever. How Time Flies [PICS] by firstking01(m): 6:38pm On Sep 16, 2016
Hmmm, i just gotta admit it, she's stunningly pretty cool...guess she's now in the diaspora undecided
Re: Who Remembers The Most Beautiful Nairalander Ever. How Time Flies [PICS] by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 16, 2016
she's cool
Re: Who Remembers The Most Beautiful Nairalander Ever. How Time Flies [PICS] by uyisteven(m): 7:04pm On Sep 16, 2016
[quote author=Berlynn post=49420402][/quote]

Finally...Person wey fine pass Beryln or Berlin...which one sef.
Re: Who Remembers The Most Beautiful Nairalander Ever. How Time Flies [PICS] by benega: 7:06pm On Sep 16, 2016
she hit jackpot
Re: Who Remembers The Most Beautiful Nairalander Ever. How Time Flies [PICS] by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 16, 2016
uyisteven:

Finally...Person wey fine pass Beryln or Berlin...which one sef.
lol grin
Re: Who Remembers The Most Beautiful Nairalander Ever. How Time Flies [PICS] by idu1(m): 7:33pm On Sep 16, 2016
What's her username?
Re: Who Remembers The Most Beautiful Nairalander Ever. How Time Flies [PICS] by uyisteven(m): 7:40pm On Sep 16, 2016
Berlynn:

You know am kidding ryt...u beautiful too.
Re: Who Remembers The Most Beautiful Nairalander Ever. How Time Flies [PICS] by mytime24(f): 7:47pm On Sep 16, 2016
She don get job grin

5 Likes

Re: Who Remembers The Most Beautiful Nairalander Ever. How Time Flies [PICS] by Rasmodox101(m): 8:46pm On Sep 16, 2016
grin ;DOoow! dats my lovely wife. . . we just had our second baby. . . . grin

1 Like

Re: Who Remembers The Most Beautiful Nairalander Ever. How Time Flies [PICS] by MrsChima(f): 8:54pm On Sep 16, 2016
Who is the ugliest Nairalander male?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Remembers The Most Beautiful Nairalander Ever. How Time Flies [PICS] by LordOfNaira: 9:04pm On Sep 16, 2016
Well, we got married. She is in my house now, carrying my second child.
Re: Who Remembers The Most Beautiful Nairalander Ever. How Time Flies [PICS] by NevetsIbot(m): 9:16pm On Sep 16, 2016
Berlynn:
you! You came back. What happened to winnielyn
Re: Who Remembers The Most Beautiful Nairalander Ever. How Time Flies [PICS] by wheesin(m): 9:19pm On Sep 16, 2016
MrsChima:

your future husband. Monkey undecided

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Remembers The Most Beautiful Nairalander Ever. How Time Flies [PICS] by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 16, 2016
wheesin:

your future husband. Monkey undecided

lol,she just asked a question now
Re: Who Remembers The Most Beautiful Nairalander Ever. How Time Flies [PICS] by Greatzeus(m): 9:52pm On Sep 16, 2016
May be she got pregnant outside wedlock grin
One thing have noticed,unwanted pregnancy makes girls humble,no more excessive make up,no more tight jeans,no more chasing maga up and an grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Remembers The Most Beautiful Nairalander Ever. How Time Flies [PICS] by kaayposh: 10:38pm On Sep 16, 2016
HitlerGaddafi:
She used to be the prettiest and most beautiful nairalander but now she's now where to be found... Its been years.
what was her monicker then? Face kinda familiar
Re: Who Remembers The Most Beautiful Nairalander Ever. How Time Flies [PICS] by jmichlins(m): 11:23pm On Sep 16, 2016
Behira:
She really is beautiful kiss
you are not looking bad yourself and can easily pass off as a beautiful girl
Re: Who Remembers The Most Beautiful Nairalander Ever. How Time Flies [PICS] by rawpadgin(m): 11:29pm On Sep 16, 2016
MrsChima:
I am. any problem
Re: Who Remembers The Most Beautiful Nairalander Ever. How Time Flies [PICS] by MrsChima(f): 11:34pm On Sep 16, 2016
wheesin:

your future husband. I am a Monkey undecided

This bish is hurt. grin

My husband has a career....he doesn't have time to be on NL like your jobless ass. So no he wouldn't be the ugliest male NLder. Yes, you are a monkey.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Remembers The Most Beautiful Nairalander Ever. How Time Flies [PICS] by MrsChima(f): 11:40pm On Sep 16, 2016
Tiny23:

lol,she just asked a question now

That's a typical response of ugly niggas....I have struck his nerves. grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Who Remembers The Most Beautiful Nairalander Ever. How Time Flies [PICS] by DozieInc(m): 2:34am On Sep 17, 2016
She is pwetty.
Re: Who Remembers The Most Beautiful Nairalander Ever. How Time Flies [PICS] by Nobody: 6:35am On Sep 17, 2016
MrsChima:

lol
Re: Who Remembers The Most Beautiful Nairalander Ever. How Time Flies [PICS] by MilesLamar(m): 8:15am On Sep 17, 2016
so what's her name?
Re: Who Remembers The Most Beautiful Nairalander Ever. How Time Flies [PICS] by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 17, 2016
NevetsIbot:
you! You came back. What happened to winnielyn
undecided

honestly i don't know what your talking about undecided
Re: Who Remembers The Most Beautiful Nairalander Ever. How Time Flies [PICS] by chachanga: 8:42am On Sep 17, 2016
MrsChima:

Hahahahahahaa. Ever adorable MrsChims, installing sense into niggha's skulls since 1802.
How's Papa Chima. Hope ur good too!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Will You Do If Your Pregnant Wife Wakes You Up At Night To Tell You This? / My Idea Of Feminism / +18 Which Do You Prefer? [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.