Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Wall Street Journal: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Problem, Not Its Solution - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wall Street Journal: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Problem, Not Its Solution (41012 Views)

The Full Story of Chibok Girls' Release and Ransom Paid - Wall Street Journal / Nigeria's Problem Is Not Prayer - Ben Murray-Bruce / Buhari Is Nigeria’s Problem, Not Its Solution - Wall Street Journal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wall Street Journal: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Problem, Not Its Solution by Paperwhite(m): 11:26am On Jun 17, 2016
blackpanda:

And so? If he brought 100 SANs nko
Quit this silly obsession with certificate. Everyone can see he is literate. The one that claimed to be a phd holder is the one that put the whole country in this mess we are today

Pls grow up! Good leadership is not by certificate
See moronic reasoning.Ass-licker,Zombie personified.Illiterate like the sanctimonious demigod he is worshipping.You're not making any grammatical sense.

3 Likes

Re: Wall Street Journal: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Problem, Not Its Solution by HirstMOG(m): 11:28am On Jun 17, 2016
mamabomboy:
Ugandan. IPOD. Wailer. Agent of Corruption. PDP member.

Wailers you said? If they had mentioned that GEJ has a house worth £1b in the UK it will be good news? you don even chop since morning sef? to tell you that a common man on the street is worth more than your Daura President, nobody is feeling his absence whether or not he's in the country.

4 Likes

Re: Wall Street Journal: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Problem, Not Its Solution by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:29am On Jun 17, 2016
blackpanda:

Quit this silly obsession with certificate. Everyone can see he is literate. The one that claimed to be a phd holder is the one that put the whole country in this mess we are today

BlackPanda but why your brain come black like this undecided
Bro you are wanted by rational thinking organizations cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wall Street Journal: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Problem, Not Its Solution by Bobnotrouble: 11:30am On Jun 17, 2016
Are the miserable wailing wailers now using wall street journal?
This must be a cockroach-infested Wall Street Journal! Not the authentic one, for sure.
President Buhari is actually the God-given Solution to our problems.
The panacea seems to be hardship, very soon, after the smoke of corruption and the scavengers fades away, every well-meaning Nigerian will appreciate the transformation and development.
Only the corrupt elements and the ignoramus are suffering from Buhariphobia.
Re: Wall Street Journal: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Problem, Not Its Solution by sergiolefty(m): 11:31am On Jun 17, 2016
dis man is truly d problem......he insist dah d rate of importing rice and some other things should be reduced so dah we can strt manufacturing locally nd when d man fall sick he run go abroad for medical treatment.....those that me nigeria doctors ain't competent enough...pls enlighten me if u re doctor...... Nd moreover is he doing wah he's preaching

3 Likes

Re: Wall Street Journal: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Problem, Not Its Solution by happney65: 11:31am On Jun 17, 2016
omolola15 come and see.You can see Mr bubu knows nada..he is making things worse..una never see anything

3 Likes

Re: Wall Street Journal: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Problem, Not Its Solution by HirstMOG(m): 11:32am On Jun 17, 2016
blackpanda:

With or without certificate, is bubu fixing the country like this?

1 Like

Re: Wall Street Journal: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Problem, Not Its Solution by Paperwhite(m): 11:32am On Jun 17, 2016
jejemanito:

WTF did I just read?

If Bubu can break the number one basic rule of the Federal Republic Of Nigeria then what in seven hells gives him the right to be the general in the war against corruption?

It's like saying there is nothing wrong with having an illegal student as an SUG president

You're a disgrace to rational thinking
I'm telling folk-that guy I'm compelled to say is a complete idiot.These are our problem today not even Buhari.
Re: Wall Street Journal: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Problem, Not Its Solution by 49cents(m): 11:35am On Jun 17, 2016
delivite:
Take it easy fellas. I disagree with anything the western media says about Nigeria simply because it's the western media that said it. We can report our own news and know our own problems, thank you very much.

By the way, were they not just hailing buhari as the saviour Nigeria most desperately needed 1 year ago

But you agreed with the western media when GEJ was called the ineffectual baboon

Cry me a river

3 Likes

Re: Wall Street Journal: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Problem, Not Its Solution by Shym3xx: 11:36am On Jun 17, 2016
Lol.

Even the yanks know he's a lame duck. They're about to do him in and he most likely won't finish his tenure. Just declare the guy incapable of ruling already and let Osibanjo be the new president lol.

I hope Tinubu's butt boys/girls won't claim it as Tinubu's non-existent political wand when the inevitable happens. North and the sick and half-dead leaders they always produce. This one looks like he's going to follow the path the previous one followed.

1 Like

Re: Wall Street Journal: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Problem, Not Its Solution by azaino: 11:38am On Jun 17, 2016
shala01:

When they say that buhari supporters are zombies, you are a testament to that fact
hahahshahaha, pls stop making to laugh, I am in a public place

1 Like

Re: Wall Street Journal: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Problem, Not Its Solution by Izonpikin: 11:40am On Jun 17, 2016
omoharry:
Really?..Oga..why are you still dying to defend your boss when the whole world knows the fraud behind his lower school certificate..you said he has even attained much higher academic qualification so so what ever this is about is irrelevant...funny enough , aside from the school cert, what did he use to apply for those programms back then to clim up the ladder of his career? was it is not thesame fake certificate that does not exist?..see let us call a spade a spade and stop being unecessarily bias and partisan...i remember that when i was about to collect my university certifcate..we were asked to buy a WAEC/NECO scatch card in other to confirm the authenticity of our initial result we used in gaining admission into the university..i also recalled that some people we disqualified from collecting their certificate becasue O Level result did not exist in WAEC/NECO..so that means all thier years of labour in the university was null and void becos the foundation was faulty from the very begining ..so Mr man what exactly are you saying...we are not kids nor zombies..say that to those that choose to remain blind followers
that same hypocrite yapping presented his waec to be employed where ever he's working and he is here defending our scam president why he shouldn't bring out his minimum school cert... angry angry angry....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wall Street Journal: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Problem, Not Its Solution by koboko69: 11:43am On Jun 17, 2016
ndcide:

Stop this nonsense. What was the bases of the affidavit? The military didn't have the certificate. It is non existent. Any common criminal can get an affidavit for such.

Mr Man keep quite. Have the WAEC claimed he never wrote the exams. If they have not, I advice u keep your mouth shut!
Re: Wall Street Journal: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Problem, Not Its Solution by tiwiex(m): 11:45am On Jun 17, 2016
blackpanda:

Are you by this saying he does not have a certificate? Because you did not defend it. So he can even be a nursery school leaver and you can get a job in the Federal Civil Service without and NYSC certificate right?There should be minimum standards. It is in our constitution and this is the fighter of corruption.It is this lack of certificate that has put the economy in shambles. Everything looks simple to us.Anyone can do it. What has he achieved in one year? We keep saying GEJ messed everything up. Enough of the excuses jare. The performance is below par. Let zombies stop condoning all Buhari's action without reason. Does he have a certificate? Did he lie by saying he had one? Is that corruption or not?

3 Likes

Re: Wall Street Journal: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Problem, Not Its Solution by RealBae: 11:46am On Jun 17, 2016
Gba..gaaaaam
I feel like liking your post one million times wink
Zombie una see una life

Kenai:

As in!

Libyans. YAMS. Zombies. Dullards. Agents of WAEC Certificate Forgery. Stark Illiterates. NEPA Bill Intellectuals. APC Butt-Lickers.
Na dem sabi pass. #Sarcasm.

I can now see that, in the absence of a superior argument or logic, APC Zombies and their merry-band of gullible serfs and programmed robots will resort to hackneyed labels and worn-out cliches whenever they're faced with the spine-chilling reality of their hero's utter worthlessness to humanity.

Guy, let's bet - The next line of defence those zombies will adopt will be looking for old posts on the corruption in Wall Street, Manhattan, COMPLETELY oblivious to the fact that The Wall Street Journal (a print media division of Rupert Murdoch's FOX/NewsCorp) is totally different from "Wall Street" (The New York Stock Exchange).

Now I'm so thankful that Buhari actually won; because if he hadn't, many of his butt-lickers would have been pestering us with things like "If only Buhari had won that election, things would have been better by now, kwarrapt people would have been jailed, electricity would have been 90 billion megawatts!"

But today, he has been given the benefit of doubt, and the whole world has come to see him for the empty dunce he is.
ZERO MEGAWATTS, DOUBLE DIGIT INFLATION, HEALTH TOURISM.
The universe has confirmed he's a m00ron.

So, instead of making utter buffoons of themselves on the internet, his supporters should join Indiana Jones, Lara Croft and Dora The Explorer, in the search for Buhari's certificate.

1 Like

Re: Wall Street Journal: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Problem, Not Its Solution by Izonpikin: 11:48am On Jun 17, 2016
koboko69:

Mr Man keep quite. Have the WAEC claimed he never wrote the exams. If they have not, I advice u keep your mouth shut!
we want to search through waec...but would waec allow us since our president must have shut their doors so that we dont investigate this gigantic scam.......it is before our holy presidnt to prove to nigerians that he does have a waec certificate and that he never forged one...let him send lai mohammed or another slave of his to go get it from waec and show us on national tv...

the truth is zombies like you would defend anything buhari even at gun point... angry angry angry
Re: Wall Street Journal: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Problem, Not Its Solution by omoharry(f): 11:49am On Jun 17, 2016
Izonpikin:
that same hypocrite yapping presented his waec to be employed where ever he's working and he is here defending our scam president why he shouldn't bring out his minimum school cert... angry angry angry....
I dont that blind follower

2 Likes

Re: Wall Street Journal: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Problem, Not Its Solution by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 17, 2016
[quote author=ab4real15 post=46653484]Go back to school,dullard. [/quot

And you left yr house only to vote a dullard
Sorry son

long live k

1 Like

Re: Wall Street Journal: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Problem, Not Its Solution by mindtricks: 11:52am On Jun 17, 2016
osinbanjoisaliar:
It’s hard to see how President Buhari’s policies are good for Nigeria’s future.

Pete Hoekstra.

Senior Fellow.

The Investigative Project on Terrorism
Washington.

Mr. Hoekstra was the former chairman of the U.S.

House Intelligence Committee from 2004 to
www.wsj.com/articles/buhari-is-nigerias-problem-not-its-solution-1466109183

What more can I say?

They said "change" but meant "chains" ?
Re: Wall Street Journal: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Problem, Not Its Solution by VERDA: 11:54am On Jun 17, 2016
blackpanda:

Chairman calm down,I personally do not care whether or not he has a certificate and agree with you that he is literate,but you guys need to stop defending what is wrong and in an attempt to justify ur opinion bring jonathan into the matter,the issue is not wether he is literate or not but about the law,if a company's legal requirement for employing you is ur certificate,if u like be as intelligent as Einstein,if you dont have it no work for you,except of course wuruwuru enter the matter or for some reason that requirement is steped down.
Re: Wall Street Journal: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Problem, Not Its Solution by blackpanda: 11:54am On Jun 17, 2016
HirstMOG:

With or without certificate, is bubu fixing the country like this?

Yes
Re: Wall Street Journal: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Problem, Not Its Solution by MightySparrow: 11:56am On Jun 17, 2016
Ajala ta n nò ò. US predicted a no Nigeria some years ago, To hatch their prediction to reality when the time elapsed and nothing happened, stopped taking Nigeria's oil following gay marriage law passed by the legislature,. Now criticizing Buhari for economic woes. US should be indicted for NDA rising.
The probability is gift that US is connected somehow.

vislabraye:

Lol. Some people be olodo. I no know whether your education go help am.
Ajala ta n nò ò. US predicted a no Nigeria some years ago, To hatch their prediction to reality when the time elapsed and nothing happened, stopped taking Nigeria's oil following gay marriage law passed by the legislature,. Now criticizing Buhari for economic woes. US should be indicted for NDA rising.
The probability is high that US is connected somehow.
Re: Wall Street Journal: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Problem, Not Its Solution by AlPeter: 11:59am On Jun 17, 2016
Sensationalism at its very best.
Re: Wall Street Journal: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Problem, Not Its Solution by grammy98: 12:03pm On Jun 17, 2016
Kenai:

You're an UTTER DISGRACE to rational thinking!
So, a hypocrite who ran on "Integrity" and "Financial Prudence" is suddenly BLOWING taxpayers' money hiring SANs to defend his certificate fraud when he would have saved money and time by simply presenting the certificate if it actually existed.
These were the same legal practitioners he said were a hindrance to his war on corruption!

Do you have any shred of integrity? Do you have a soul?

With the reality playing out now, does Buhari still have the moral justification to label anyone as "Corrupt" when he himself is a product of corruption, nepotism, quota system and ethnic criminality?
thanks bro, you are on point
Re: Wall Street Journal: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Problem, Not Its Solution by ndcide(m): 12:03pm On Jun 17, 2016
koboko69:

We insist that he doesn't have the requisite qualifications. The exam body knows this fact too. If not they'd have helped to salvage the situation.

We all know how proud this man is. He would have brought out the certificate if it existed. At looting further boost the false integrity narrative.

Look, you don't have to defend buhari on this.
Re: Wall Street Journal: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Problem, Not Its Solution by hedonistic: 12:05pm On Jun 17, 2016
blackpanda:

The number of lawyers is not the issue. I dont care if saraki hire a thousand SANs

The number of lawyers is the issue because it costs money, serous money, to hire top lawyers (SANs). Hiring this team of SANs would cost hundreds of millions. The relevant question here is: where did Buhari get the money? And what does this say about his purported prudence and abhorrence of corruption and wastage?

1 Like

Re: Wall Street Journal: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Problem, Not Its Solution by grammy98: 12:06pm On Jun 17, 2016
[quote author=blackpanda post=46655848]

Yes[/quote
how
Re: Wall Street Journal: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Problem, Not Its Solution by blackpanda: 12:06pm On Jun 17, 2016
ajebuter:

So, Mr Panda, on technicality you agree Buhari has no certificate hence a semi illiterate quota system product?

Not a crime in itself to be illiterate but how about the crime of perjury committed by Mr President? Any different from corruption he is fighting?

What about the huge legal fees of employing 10 SANs to defend him? whose purse is that going to come from? His? or Public fund?

Enlighten me, if you please..

Thats not my job sir
And u have no evidence of who is paying for that. It might even be free. In any case, thats not the issue
Re: Wall Street Journal: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Problem, Not Its Solution by amtaken(f): 12:07pm On Jun 17, 2016
Yeah.
kazuna:

Kikikikiki....i likey this
Re: Wall Street Journal: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Problem, Not Its Solution by 3sexy: 12:08pm On Jun 17, 2016
blackpanda:

OMG

Your mumu is super duper !

You don't only need to grow up , u need to grow tall too!
Re: Wall Street Journal: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Problem, Not Its Solution by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 17, 2016
porka:
A whole year has been wasted on ancient economic models.

The attendant toll on the well-being of Nigerian masses is alarming.

It's frightening.
Hands of Jacob, Voice of.......
Re: Wall Street Journal: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Problem, Not Its Solution by chimauga(m): 12:13pm On Jun 17, 2016
Hum

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Wears 'Lives Are Better With Atiku' Clothe And Cap (Photos) / Amaechi, Minister Of Transport Arrives Port-Harcourt - Photos / Shooting At Edo State House Of Assembly, 3 Injured (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.