Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Wall Street Journal: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Problem, Not Its Solution - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wall Street Journal: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Problem, Not Its Solution (41014 Views)

The Full Story of Chibok Girls' Release and Ransom Paid - Wall Street Journal / Nigeria's Problem Is Not Prayer - Ben Murray-Bruce / Buhari Is Nigeria’s Problem, Not Its Solution - Wall Street Journal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wall Street Journal: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Problem, Not Its Solution by koboko69: 12:13pm On Jun 17, 2016
ndcide:

We insist that he doesn't have the requisite qualifications. The exam body knows this fact too. If not they'd have helped to salvage the situation.

We all know how proud this man is. He would have brought out the certificate if it existed. At looting further boost the false integrity narrative.

Look, you don't have to defend buhari on this.

Like i said u are making noise. Instead of that IPOD lawyer to take WAEC to court to compel them to make clarifications, he is busy chasing shadows. The law permits affidavit, and INEC admitted it, "Jonathan's" INEC. All your online militancy is for nuts. Pa' is 73 years old, a retired military officer, who have beem posted to different places in his career. It is not out of place if he swore an affidavit of not being able to find it.
Izonpikin:
we want to search through waec...but would waec allow us since our president must have shut their doors so that we dont investigate this gigantic scam.......it is before our holy presidnt to prove to nigerians that he does have a waec certificate and that he never forged one...let him send lai mohammed or another slave of his to go get it from waec and show us on national tv...
the truth is zombies like you would defend anything buhari even at gun point... angry angry angry

Look above u. I have no time for childish rants

1 Like

Re: Wall Street Journal: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Problem, Not Its Solution by ndcide(m): 12:15pm On Jun 17, 2016
mukhcech:

If u dont show us the inec form, every sane humans seeing this post will conclude ur hate for BUHARI is leading u to madness. anyway happy roaming.

I'm not going to show you any form, because buhari's Inec form and his affidavit was posted on this forum last year before the elections and we all saw it.

Was it not the exposed form that led to the certificate saga?

I don't have to hate buhari to question his credentials.

But with the anguish on the faces of many Nigerians in this administration, it will take extreme buffoonery, sycophancy and the grace of God not to hate. Yet I still don't hate him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wall Street Journal: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Problem, Not Its Solution by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 17, 2016
blackpanda:

And so? If he brought 100 SANs nko
Quit this silly obsession with certificate. Everyone can see he is literate. The one that claimed to be a phd holder is the one that put the whole country in this mess we are today

Pls grow up! Good leadership is not by certificate

Nigeria and their foolishness blaming Jonathan after 1 years. Like lagbaja 200 million mumu

2 Likes

Re: Wall Street Journal: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Problem, Not Its Solution by dokiOloye(m): 12:17pm On Jun 17, 2016
blackpanda:

Quit this silly obsession with certificate. Everyone can see he is literate. The one that claimed to be a phd holder is the one that put the whole country in this mess we are today

(In Fela's voice)Zombie ooo,zombie

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wall Street Journal: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Problem, Not Its Solution by phanshark(m): 12:18pm On Jun 17, 2016
I pity them,because the same broom use in sweeping the bedroom,will still be use in the toilet. Is just a mater of time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wall Street Journal: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Problem, Not Its Solution by Orikinla(m): 12:20pm On Jun 17, 2016
osinbanjoisaliar:
It’s hard to see how President Buhari’s policies are good for Nigeria’s future.

Pete Hoekstra.

Senior Fellow.

The Investigative Project on Terrorism
Washington.

Mr. Hoekstra was the former chairman of the U.S.

House Intelligence Committee from 2004 to
www.wsj.com/articles/buhari-is-nigerias-problem-not-its-solution-1466109183
[size=28pt]This rejoinder was paid for by the fifth column sponsored by those who stole millions of dollars from Nigeria.[/size].
Re: Wall Street Journal: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Problem, Not Its Solution by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 17, 2016
Kenai:

As in!

Libyans. YAMS. Zombies. Dullards. Agents of WAEC Certificate Forgery. Stark Illiterates. NEPA Bill Intellectuals. APC Butt-Lickers.
Na dem sabi pass. #Sarcasm.

I humbly request permission to use and re-use this fucking genius term to describe those who fully meet the qualifying requirements to be described as such.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wall Street Journal: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Problem, Not Its Solution by berrystunn(m): 12:24pm On Jun 17, 2016
blackpanda:

Say no to drugs please

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wall Street Journal: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Problem, Not Its Solution by ndcide(m): 12:25pm On Jun 17, 2016
koboko69:

Like i said u are making noise. Instead of that IPOD lawyer to take WAEC to court to compel them to make clarifications, he is busy chasing shadows. The law permits affidavit, and INEC admitted it, "Jonathan's" INEC. All your online militancy is for nuts. Pa' is 73 years old, a retired military officer, who have beem posted to different places in his career. It is not out of place if he swore an affidavit of not being able to find it.

Look above u. I have no time for childish rants

The exam body cannot be a party to the case of an election candidate submitting false credentials. No body is going to help him search. He is in the UK where the parent exam body is domiciled. He can prove us wrong by getting a Certified true copy before returning.

It will go down in history that buhari built both his military career and political career on falsehood.

He should do the needful.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wall Street Journal: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Problem, Not Its Solution by Orikinla(m): 12:25pm On Jun 17, 2016
LucifersTongue:

I humbly request permission to use and re-use this fucking genius term to describe those who fully meet the qualifying requirements to be described as such.

Re: Wall Street Journal: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Problem, Not Its Solution by P0intBlank(m): 12:25pm On Jun 17, 2016
koboko69:

Ur logic is sensless and Null. Illegal student means someone not a student of a university, so how does this apply here? Is Buhari not a Nigerian? Show me where in the Constitution WASCE was specifically mentioned? You guys are just making a whole hell of Noise, how many 73 year's old can actually find their waec certs if they wrote one. This is someone whose house was raided after been ousted as a military head of state and as a military man, he was posted every now and then.

This is how the Constitution put it

(e) he has been educated up to at least the School Certificate level or its equivalent;

Which certificate are we talking of here? Primarily, Secondary?
Blame your Constitution. To the best of my knowledge, Buhari have even attained far more than the equivalents so if u think anything can happen to Buhari with all these noise. You are having a pipe dream.

You probably like Buhari. That's fine. However, lets call a spade a spade.
1) I don't know whether Buhari actually has a WAEC Cert or not. If he has he should produce it. If he has lost he can make a formal request to WAEC for a copy. But they way he's handling this(bringing over 9 SANs for a small issue like this) has created doubts in my mind
2) School Certificate level or its equivalent refers to WAEC, NECO, GCE or some O-Level Certifcate. If he has a degree higher than school Cert without possessing School Cert, it renders that degree fraudulent when School Cert is suppose to be a requirement to enroll for that course.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wall Street Journal: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Problem, Not Its Solution by mukhcech(m): 12:26pm On Jun 17, 2016
ndcide:

I'm not going to show you any form, because buhari's Inec form and his affidavit was posted on this forum last year before the elections and we all saw it.

Was it not the exposed form that led to the certificate saga?

I don't have to hate buhari to question his credentials.

But with the anguish on the faces of many Nigerians in this administration, it will take extreme buffoonery, sycophancy and the grace of God not to hate. Yet I still don't hate him.

With the Bolded, Gud day sir. On questioning Buhari credentials, Goodluck with that.
Re: Wall Street Journal: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Problem, Not Its Solution by koboko69: 12:29pm On Jun 17, 2016
ndcide:

The exam body cannot be a party to the case of an election candidate submitting false credentials. No body is going to help him search. He is in the UK where the parent exam body is domiciled. He can prove us wrong by getting a Certified true copy before returning.

It will go down in history that buhari built both his military career and political career on falsehood.

He should do the needful.

Am done reverting to u. I have made my point sound and clear.
Re: Wall Street Journal: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Problem, Not Its Solution by Elliot2(m): 12:30pm On Jun 17, 2016
koboko69:

Ur logic is sensless and Null. Illegal student means someone not a student of a university, so how does this apply here? Is Buhari not a Nigerian? Show me where in the Constitution WASCE was specifically mentioned? You guys are just making a whole hell of Noise, how many 73 year's old can actually find their waec certs if they wrote one. This is someone whose house was raided after been ousted as a military head of state and as a military man, he was posted every now and then.

This is how the Constitution put it

(e) he has been educated up to at least the School Certificate level or its equivalent;

Which certificate are we talking of here? Primarily, Secondary?
Blame your Constitution. To the best of my knowledge, Buhari have even attained far more than the equivalents so to think anything can happen to Buhari with all these noise. You are having a pipe dream.
he kuld av presented a PSLC or nepa bill receipt instead since there were other variables. but now, it does not matter if pmb has masters degree or phd in any field of study,but as far as dis matter is concern, he should produce de original or a believable wasc result that himself so claim he has in his affidavit he tendered to inec. that is the bone of contention. he should collect it from the military or Cambridge and show us. I am not against pmb, but nw here is a simple litmus test for him to lay a precedence on what integrity means in anti-corruption fight...

1 Like

Re: Wall Street Journal: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Problem, Not Its Solution by Puresolutions: 12:30pm On Jun 17, 2016
I told you so didn't I ?
Re: Wall Street Journal: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Problem, Not Its Solution by ajebuter(f): 12:31pm On Jun 17, 2016
blackpanda:

Thats not my job sir
And u have no evidence of who is paying for that. It might even be free. In any case, thats not the issue

More than 10 SANs? For free?

I rest my case..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wall Street Journal: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Problem, Not Its Solution by phanshark(m): 12:32pm On Jun 17, 2016
delivite:
Take it easy fellas. I disagree with anything the western media says about Nigeria simply because it's the western media that said it. We can report our own news and know our own problems, thank you very much.

By the way, were they not just hailing buhari as the saviour Nigeria most desperately needed 1 year ago
friend,is better you start believing some western media oh! Because nta & order's will never dere to say anything negative about this government.sometimes i even get to know whats going on in this country from the western media b4 nija media go cary the news.They praised him years back, this news too is on point. The government Lack's focus, and were there is no focus,direction is absent

2 Likes

Re: Wall Street Journal: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Problem, Not Its Solution by azaino: 12:33pm On Jun 17, 2016
zizi04:
..your statement is pointless. just be a critic that you are. how will someone reach such high level without a certificate. instead of you to start a movement to warn your brothers to stop blowing oil pipes. there are spoiling development in their state and making it look undeveloped.

ah ah, are you OK ?, why talking and reasoning like this ? my dearest you need reasoning in abundance. I pray you receive sense, knowledge and reasoning,..
but wait a minute, how can a grown up be reasoning like you are doing, I can't believe this. Father Lord please release common sense in Nigeria. Amen

1 Like

Re: Wall Street Journal: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Problem, Not Its Solution by Danny1974: 12:38pm On Jun 17, 2016
Buhari has nothing to offer Nigeria I know it from the onset. Those who are supporting him will cover their faces in shame in a not distant future. Let wait and see. Some have even started regreating already
Re: Wall Street Journal: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Problem, Not Its Solution by azaino: 12:38pm On Jun 17, 2016
ajebuter:

More than 10 SANs? For free?

I rest my case..

help me ask that guy if he has gotten sense ?
More than 10 SANs? For free? Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so many dullard
Re: Wall Street Journal: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Problem, Not Its Solution by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 17, 2016
blackpanda:

The number of lawyers is not the issue. I dont care if saraki hire a thousand SANs
Ur hypocrisy is known to be reckond with
Re: Wall Street Journal: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Problem, Not Its Solution by intrepid: 12:42pm On Jun 17, 2016
Some posts here by zombies prove excellently why they could easily be conned by APC and helped to drag the country into this unmitigated disaster we are experiencing today.

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers.

2 Likes

Re: Wall Street Journal: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Problem, Not Its Solution by Elliot2(m): 12:46pm On Jun 17, 2016
koboko69:

Mr man don't try to be smart. You sighted a warped logicg usin an illegal student becoming and SUG president. It was on that basis i first replied u. I simply asked how that applies here. Until a case have been established that thr President forged a Waec certificate there is no case here. In Nigeria, a sworn affidavit is used in this scenario. WAEC and the supposed sch are in the best position to determine if Buhari as a waec certificate or not. And as i said, the law didn't state what exact certificate is the minimum. It only stated school certificate.
I don't agree with u. an illegal student kuld as well be one who has been attending classes and making good grades therefore qualified to run for the SUG post, but in the electioneering process it's been revealed that he used a forged waec. automatically, such a student is an illegal student.

1 Like

Re: Wall Street Journal: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Problem, Not Its Solution by Kfed4ril(m): 12:48pm On Jun 17, 2016
blackpanda:

Nigga stop defending the indefensible. Do u know how much of Nigeria's money he would use in paying the SAN's and lawyers? I thought buhari always says he wana cut cost? Then y can't he just present the certificate and shame those who called him an illiterate instead of actually proving them right. Buhari always contradict his speeches with his actions.

1 Like

Re: Wall Street Journal: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Problem, Not Its Solution by naijamerican: 12:48pm On Jun 17, 2016
Maybe now oyinbo has publicly called out this useless old dullard of a president will these mumu APC zombies smarten up. God punish APC and it's useless supporters!
Re: Wall Street Journal: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Problem, Not Its Solution by DanielPop(m): 12:56pm On Jun 17, 2016
Buhari should shame them by producing the certificate. It will cost him nothing to produce the certificate but do you know how much he is paying 15 SANs to defend him? grin grin grin grin grin
blackpanda:

1 Like

Re: Wall Street Journal: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Problem, Not Its Solution by linusbnn(m): 12:56pm On Jun 17, 2016
delivite:
Take it easy fellas. I disagree with anything the western media says about Nigeria simply because it's the western media that said it. We can report our own news and know our own problems, thank you very much.

By the way, were they not just hailing buhari as the saviour Nigeria most desperately needed 1 year ago

Give us reasons why you think western media are not to be trusted. Are you not in nigeria?
Re: Wall Street Journal: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Problem, Not Its Solution by Kfed4ril(m): 1:00pm On Jun 17, 2016
PhilemonObende:
As a yoruba muslim, I know that Wall street journal is an IPOB publication. Nnamdi Kanu owns it. They will fail.

Sai Baba! Buhari till 3490

Insha Allah! Allah Seriki!

Pls try look beyond religion for once. Thank u
Re: Wall Street Journal: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Problem, Not Its Solution by Sylvester70(m): 1:08pm On Jun 17, 2016
delivite:

if not for one thing i would have said that the sperm that fertilized u would have been used to fertilite that of a hen dont be offended but "mama nkechi give this zombie one carton of hypo make he go wash his face i pray he lives to thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Wall Street Journal: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Problem, Not Its Solution by Kfed4ril(m): 1:08pm On Jun 17, 2016
Mylove55:
is a big shame to u ipod, so a personal opinion of an ipod in wsj is now a big issue to u, i tot u have sense, a sensible ipob should rather blame. ineffectual buffoon and corrupt pdp who is sponsoring d avengers with their ill-gotten wealth.

Oga wey go school what has NDA gat to do with producing ur waec result?

1 Like

Re: Wall Street Journal: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Problem, Not Its Solution by VcStunner(m): 1:11pm On Jun 17, 2016
kenny987:

In line with my learned brother posters above, I concur that you are an absolutely pathetic DISGRACE to rational thinking!

It is the basic minimum the law requires for eligibility. He swore an affidavit as to it's availability only not in his possession but that of the Army's. The requirement was an attachment of a copy of same as proof not to direct the INEC to the Army. A concerned citizen has picked on it and brought it to the attention of the court. Buhari therefore has a burden to prove his assertion ie possession of a WAEC/WASSCE certificate.

The law cannot depend on a mere allegation of literacy, it must be substantiated. In the event such proof is not forthcoming he will need to defend himself on the second leg of the suit which is perjury, lying on oath both as to possession and location of this qualification.
I get a leap of joy when I see dudes make sense. I just feel am not alone
Re: Wall Street Journal: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Problem, Not Its Solution by Flips: 1:14pm On Jun 17, 2016
I agreed partially with the content of the article but your investigative analysis can not be faulted.
I am seriously dumbfounded if all you wrote are facts.
I will take both the article and author with a pitch of salt henceforth.

oyb:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pete_Hoekstra

the man's history says plenty. tea party,imperalist expansionism

it should be noted that this is just a letter from a politician

this same joker would be shouting dictatorship if buhari went full 1984 on our senators. they are the last bastion of government profligacybut until buhari gets rid of saraki there's not much that can be done about them.

this is the same sort of empty headed ignorance that characterizes the republicans. no in depth analysis of an issue. the world is still paying for the same faulty analytical process that led to the invasion of iraq. i wonder if this joker would negotiate with terrorists on his own soil. the hypocrisy is galling.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Shooting At Edo State House Of Assembly, 3 Injured (PHOTOS) / Wikipedia Updates Orubebe’s Profile Over Attempted Poll Disruprion / Amaechi, Minister Of Transport Arrives Port-Harcourt - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.