Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,059 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Man Buried With Machete, Bullet, Eggs And Pepper In Ghana - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Man Buried With Machete, Bullet, Eggs And Pepper In Ghana (50326 Views)

Protest In Ghana Against US Military Is Massive (Photos) / 3,000-year-old Statue Of Pharaoh Ramses II Found Buried In Cairo Slum(Photos). / German Machete Attack: Syrian Refugee Kills Woman & Injures Two Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Buried With Machete, Bullet, Eggs And Pepper In Ghana by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 17, 2016
grin
Re: Man Buried With Machete, Bullet, Eggs And Pepper In Ghana by banmee(m): 11:50am On Jun 17, 2016
cyara:
Africans

You've got to respect the way our race thinks. Mind boggling.
Re: Man Buried With Machete, Bullet, Eggs And Pepper In Ghana by scampy(m): 11:51am On Jun 17, 2016
The pesin wey kill am don enta am.
Re: Man Buried With Machete, Bullet, Eggs And Pepper In Ghana by MadCow1: 11:51am On Jun 17, 2016
Avenge your Death & Fry some eggs. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Buried With Machete, Bullet, Eggs And Pepper In Ghana by yomi007k(m): 11:51am On Jun 17, 2016
Beamborla:
Won ti 'ro' shocked

If it's as potent as the Yoruba's, I pity those involved in his death if he truly did not die a natural death

Story.

How do u know he's not involved in someone's death. undecided
Re: Man Buried With Machete, Bullet, Eggs And Pepper In Ghana by encryptjay(m): 11:51am On Jun 17, 2016
Kikikiki grin
Re: Man Buried With Machete, Bullet, Eggs And Pepper In Ghana by mradjoy(m): 11:52am On Jun 17, 2016
Why can't they just allow him to REST in PEACE?
Re: Man Buried With Machete, Bullet, Eggs And Pepper In Ghana by Tinoasprilla: 11:52am On Jun 17, 2016
Do africans still practice such act?I think they should allow the young man rest in peace not for his spirit to be wandering all around.what if he truly died of the heart attack as claimed by the police?the world is modern.God bless the dead
Re: Man Buried With Machete, Bullet, Eggs And Pepper In Ghana by castrokins(m): 11:53am On Jun 17, 2016
Bros Ghana Follow Commot Subsidy?

oyetunder:
Sorry! So pathetic. But why submitting the body and soul of the man to devil? Now demons on errand will freely use his image all over in the name of revenge. Also, the juju may be fake while the jujuman smiles to the fuel station to fuel the car he had left in his yard since subsidy removal. And the man who killed(?) him can easily get an anti-dote from the same jujuman if the juju is original. Africans and the technology of the dead!
Re: Man Buried With Machete, Bullet, Eggs And Pepper In Ghana by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 17, 2016
Ghen Ghen

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Man Buried With Machete, Bullet, Eggs And Pepper In Ghana by Beamborla(f): 11:53am On Jun 17, 2016
yomi007k:

Story.

How do u know he's not involved in someone's death. undecided
Just the way I did not know if he died of natural cause or not.

2 Likes

Re: Man Buried With Machete, Bullet, Eggs And Pepper In Ghana by kennethokey15(m): 11:55am On Jun 17, 2016
Chai! I thought this is only seen in movies.
Re: Man Buried With Machete, Bullet, Eggs And Pepper In Ghana by lyfeonweb1: 11:56am On Jun 17, 2016

My dog used to chase people on a bike a lot. It got so bad, finally I had to take his bike away.

lyfeonweb.com

1 Like

Re: Man Buried With Machete, Bullet, Eggs And Pepper In Ghana by clogogo(m): 11:56am On Jun 17, 2016
When spirit start to use gun and cuTlass , I tout that have all that magical powers to kill even if they want to kill.. NA wa for Ghana ooo
Re: Man Buried With Machete, Bullet, Eggs And Pepper In Ghana by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 17, 2016
God dey
Re: Man Buried With Machete, Bullet, Eggs And Pepper In Ghana by blazetitov: 11:59am On Jun 17, 2016
strangest:
shocked :ow

I remember one police officer in Anambra that killed one boy like that. The boy was buried with a torchlight and knife. The police officer, Okolo was later stung to death by bees. This is not a fable.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

You kidding? Na only Yoruba movies i dey see that kain thing ooo. And na the oldies.

1 Like

Re: Man Buried With Machete, Bullet, Eggs And Pepper In Ghana by Funkybabee(f): 12:00pm On Jun 17, 2016
make them leave this guy to sleep in peace sorry to rest in peace naah!!!!
Re: Man Buried With Machete, Bullet, Eggs And Pepper In Ghana by mallaudavid: 12:08pm On Jun 17, 2016
i dont know why people still belief in all this kind things, the death is gone,RIP
Re: Man Buried With Machete, Bullet, Eggs And Pepper In Ghana by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 17, 2016
Temmytea70:
Does this really happen?
if it happens, then let's go and re-buried all boko haram victims then.
Re: Man Buried With Machete, Bullet, Eggs And Pepper In Ghana by dacovajnr: 12:12pm On Jun 17, 2016
oyetunder:
Sorry! So pathetic. But why submitting the body and soul of the man to devil? Now demons on errand will freely use his image all over in the name of revenge. Also, the juju may be fake while the jujuman smiles to the fuel station to fuel the car he had left in his yard since subsidy removal. And the man who killed(?) him can easily get an anti-dote from the same jujuman if the juju is original. Africans and the technology of the dead!
What are you saying Tori Olorun undecided it happened in Ghana..G-H-A-N-A!..what has subsidy removal in Nigeria gat to do with Jujuman in Ghana? angry sad shocked
Re: Man Buried With Machete, Bullet, Eggs And Pepper In Ghana by piagetskinner(m): 12:17pm On Jun 17, 2016
Africans and superstitions

How will physical matchets and bullets be of help to a man that is already dead?
Re: Man Buried With Machete, Bullet, Eggs And Pepper In Ghana by Adeyeancah(m): 12:20pm On Jun 17, 2016
oyetunder:
Removal of Subsidy in Ghana? Subsidy ko, Sub-Zero ni grin grin grin
Re: Man Buried With Machete, Bullet, Eggs And Pepper In Ghana by daveyjay(m): 12:33pm On Jun 17, 2016
Behira:
RIP to the dead
This one cannot rest in peace oh, he will hunt his killers restlessly
Re: Man Buried With Machete, Bullet, Eggs And Pepper In Ghana by daveyjay(m): 12:35pm On Jun 17, 2016
cyara:
Africans

Ure sayinq 'Africans' abi, qo'an kill somebody and see what happens, whether na superstition or oriqinal...
Re: Man Buried With Machete, Bullet, Eggs And Pepper In Ghana by CUM4WHAT(m): 12:48pm On Jun 17, 2016
cyara:
Africans
and u wah
Re: Man Buried With Machete, Bullet, Eggs And Pepper In Ghana by comeandmarry: 12:50pm On Jun 17, 2016
You see why they need to permanently scramble Dstv,
The book of knowledge says the dead has no memory of happenings on earth,the dead has no business with the living. The sin man committed divided the world and beyond into two,which is light and darkness.
If you die,get killed by darkness while living in darkness, you remain in darkness for eternity,
However if you die,get killed by darkness but living in light,then you are automatically saved

There's two sides of life,one dark,one light

The dead cant speak,or be forgiven.
Spirits in form of his image are successful manipulation from the devil.
Re: Man Buried With Machete, Bullet, Eggs And Pepper In Ghana by skywalker001(m): 12:51pm On Jun 17, 2016
So no be only for Yoruba land dem dy ro oku
Re: Man Buried With Machete, Bullet, Eggs And Pepper In Ghana by nwadiuko1(m): 12:54pm On Jun 17, 2016
Evidence1000:
Africans and our backward mentality...
lol its you who is disputing what you don't understand........if you believe that a dead person will go to heaven or hell why won't you believe this?
Re: Man Buried With Machete, Bullet, Eggs And Pepper In Ghana by habsydiamond(m): 1:04pm On Jun 17, 2016
This is pure wickedness. Someone died instead of the family to let him rest in peace, dem come dey give am another assignment. Vengeance is to God which means those involved in this are hell fire candidates.
Re: Man Buried With Machete, Bullet, Eggs And Pepper In Ghana by kurt09(m): 1:26pm On Jun 17, 2016
strangest:

I remember one police officer in Anambra that killed one boy like that. The boy was buried with a torchlight and knife. The police officer, Okolo was later stung to death by bees. This is not a fable.
So Okolo is dead. Chai I witnessed the protest.

1 Like

Re: Man Buried With Machete, Bullet, Eggs And Pepper In Ghana by Exxit(m): 1:29pm On Jun 17, 2016
Ada9103:
Ha! The killer go hear weeeeeeiiiiii. I remember one movie wey I been watch last year...... Can't recall the name though, police and the bla bla bla. Police bin kill Chioma chukwuka the mumsy give her cutlass say make she revenge and she did, But in all vengeance belongs to God
it's a movie. There's no life after death...
Re: Man Buried With Machete, Bullet, Eggs And Pepper In Ghana by OscaZee: 1:32pm On Jun 17, 2016
strangest:

anybody can be stung to death by bees at any time though..just saying

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation / Nancy Pelosi, Charles Schumer Kneel To Honor George Floyd / Inside Euromillions Winner Car Showroom At New Home Where She Never Lived(Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.