Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,122 members, 7,821,844 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

It's Obvious Mimzy Didn't Handle Her Interview Without Help - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's Obvious Mimzy Didn't Handle Her Interview Without Help (2128 Views)

How Can I Move On, It's Obvious My Gf Is Leaving Me / Newly Wedded Bride Allows Guests To handle Her Breasts In Exchange For Cash Gift / Why Is It That Wen A Girl Makes It Obvious That She Likes A Guy He Starts Formin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: It's Obvious Mimzy Didn't Handle Her Interview Without Help by dollyjoy(f): 10:35am On Jun 17, 2016
senibo1:
don't forget to come along with lots of snacks,

REFINER will refine everybody here to night, it's a promise
cheesycheesycheesycheesy.

Remember, we Know the way she use words.cheesy

1 Like

Re: It's Obvious Mimzy Didn't Handle Her Interview Without Help by firstking01(m): 10:36am On Jun 17, 2016
undecided
Re: It's Obvious Mimzy Didn't Handle Her Interview Without Help by Dezolo(f): 10:37am On Jun 17, 2016
Where did you find time away from your father's brothel where your mother and every female animal in your family are the cheapest and chiefest of all the other whores..

Enegage yourself in something more productive, stop fooling around!
Re: It's Obvious Mimzy Didn't Handle Her Interview Without Help by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:41am On Jun 17, 2016
Op is truly correct...
Even myself a political guru was amazed at the lines being used...

I can bet that Modath and Omenka will also baffle.
But what can I say than Goodluck to them all...
Let's see Refiner tonight..
Re: It's Obvious Mimzy Didn't Handle Her Interview Without Help by senibo1: 10:44am On Jun 17, 2016
dollyjoy:
cheesycheesycheesycheesy.

Remember, we Know the way she use words.cheesy
lolz. What do u mean by that? don't u blv in APC again? we are real dear, we don't copy, we create our own
Re: It's Obvious Mimzy Didn't Handle Her Interview Without Help by AskIfa(m): 10:44am On Jun 17, 2016
If you had a paying job you wouldn't have time to post this thrash. But I'll still put you in my prayers, Op.
Re: It's Obvious Mimzy Didn't Handle Her Interview Without Help by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 17, 2016
SafeDavid:
Yet her team wanted to crucify somebody who did way better with some plagiarism bull crap .

Oga get your facts right...it will help you.... Not just here,but in the near future.......cool
Re: It's Obvious Mimzy Didn't Handle Her Interview Without Help by AskIfa(m): 10:48am On Jun 17, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
Op is truly correct...

Even myself a political guru was amazed at the lines being used...

I can bet that Modath and Omenka will also baffle.

But what can I say than Goodluck to them all...

Let's see Refiner tonight..
I won't be surprised if you or O.menka take over Refiner's place tonight. That ugly, tiny thing that barely understands English. I'll be there to watch sha. cool
Re: It's Obvious Mimzy Didn't Handle Her Interview Without Help by oodua1stson: 10:49am On Jun 17, 2016
All these because of nairaland nonsense?

Wait ooo, do they give the winners a car ?

What's the prize for winning I wan know
Re: It's Obvious Mimzy Didn't Handle Her Interview Without Help by SafeDavid(m): 10:49am On Jun 17, 2016
MRrSly:

Oga get your facts right...it will help you.... Not just here,but in the near future.......cool

Yes, we already obtained some clarification.

Thanks.
Re: It's Obvious Mimzy Didn't Handle Her Interview Without Help by wristbangle: 10:49am On Jun 17, 2016
By their post, we shall know them. Instead of sleeping at night, they will be peeping and monitoring abstract and meagre issues. It's a pity that the level of kids on this forum has sporadically increased hence always castigate profound efforts from the organisers.

Also the issue pertaining some contestants practising plagiarism or been helped by their colleagues has been settled. Honestly speaking, the riff, enmity, envy and hatred is choking some people's brain to the extent that it's now damaging their good will.

I will advice we desist from this derogatory acts and have a fun fair competition. This is just an online thing, I don't know why some people are almost killing themselves on this as if their frustrating lives depends on it.

1 Like

Re: It's Obvious Mimzy Didn't Handle Her Interview Without Help by agarawu23(m): 10:50am On Jun 17, 2016
WAZOBIA3:
The Miss Nairaland ish has been on for too long and luckily, I took interest. Let me just go straight to the point. Since Tuesday, there have been series of interview but that of yesterday mustered clouds simply because the big fish "Mimzy" was one of the guests. Reading posts from her is somewhat uninspiring. I am one person who monitors her comments on Nairaland, and I can tell you with certainty that she is not entirely the brain behind her answers. The Mimzy I know is not that eloquent or witty to dish out those answers to questions without consultation. How can you explain it that someone with little or no contribution in the politics section will suddenly be dishing out strong political jargons. Check her post history to confirm it. Now why am I bringing this up? It's not just about Mimzy but also other contestants and the hosts of their supporters.
Let's stop being sycophantic and have a deep sense of judgement else this contest will lose its flavour.
But I'm not taunting the contestants for not being original because I know that even some of the questions aren't necessary for a beauty contest. If you want to weigh their intelligence, I think a life interview will suffice. Let the organizers arrange a recorded call interview and post links to the files via Dropbox and let's judge their wits. Until that is achieved, let's quit making noise about intelligence that doesn't exist or that is exaggerated.
ofcus you are right. It took her a lot of time to reply her questions. The questions are replied in her whatsapp group. Copy and paste thing....... What a shame!.

Ivyy and mimzy na the same.

Olodo can't be our miss nl. angry
Re: It's Obvious Mimzy Didn't Handle Her Interview Without Help by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 17, 2016
vizkiz:

I might be anything, I might do anything but I will never hurt anyone's feelings no matter what.

About being an asshole, I can be very annoying at times grin

yeah well...

being annoying at times can hurt people feelings you knowgrin

but then the first paragraph of your post is catchy so I think you cool bruh..

as for the op, kiss my cute ass (that's a privilege thoundecided)
Re: It's Obvious Mimzy Didn't Handle Her Interview Without Help by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 17, 2016
wristbangle:
By their post, we shall know them. Instead of sleeping at night, they will be peeping and monitoring abstract and meagre issues. It's a pity that the level of kids on this forum has sporadically increased hence always castigate profound efforts from the organisers. Smh honestly. undecided
baba, personally I no like you teletele...

but with this, man you cool.
Re: It's Obvious Mimzy Didn't Handle Her Interview Without Help by agarawu23(m): 10:53am On Jun 17, 2016
dollyjoy:
Who go win go still win. There is no standard evidence to prove your claim. undecided
ode!
Re: It's Obvious Mimzy Didn't Handle Her Interview Without Help by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 17, 2016
All o' you wailers be hiding behind multiple monikers...... you yes you whitewizard... grin you wanna play a game?...Its titled "Log in with your real moniker then we can 'talk'".... You sissy!
Re: It's Obvious Mimzy Didn't Handle Her Interview Without Help by tosyne2much(m): 10:55am On Jun 17, 2016
WAZOBIA3:
Everything about the interview is uninspiring. Let the organizers take this correction in next year's contest.
Like, what are the things you suggest that would make today's edition inspiring?
Re: It's Obvious Mimzy Didn't Handle Her Interview Without Help by wristbangle: 10:55am On Jun 17, 2016
MyButtIsPretty:
baba, personally I no like you teletele...

but with this, man you cool.

Lol. Baba!! Much respect. No mind me if my personality no pls u before. U know we can please everyone.

How u dey? cool
Re: It's Obvious Mimzy Didn't Handle Her Interview Without Help by wristbangle: 11:02am On Jun 17, 2016
WAZOBIA3:
Everything about the interview is uninspiring. Let the organizers take this correction in next year's contest.

So what do you suggest we do?
Re: It's Obvious Mimzy Didn't Handle Her Interview Without Help by tosyne2much(m): 11:02am On Jun 17, 2016
I think these issues have been discussed over times and have been settled... I don't like the fact that the whole place is now being littered up with threads filled with rage of anger, frustration and enmity

The moment your instinct doubts the intelligence or horizon of a candidate during an interview, kindly vote her out during the contest rather than displaying a degree of frustration with a thread like this.. It's as easy as "abc"

Mods, please help us close this thread

Cc
Dominique
Lalasticlala

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It's Obvious Mimzy Didn't Handle Her Interview Without Help by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 17, 2016
wristbangle:

Lol. Baba!! Much respect. No mind me if my personality no pls u before. U know we can please everyone.

How u dey? cool
Haha..

I hope you know that was a punchline, didn't mean thatwink

been good bruh, y'all did a good job yesternight well except for the mod aspect.

I literally have no respect for those guys no more (this is serious)
Re: It's Obvious Mimzy Didn't Handle Her Interview Without Help by agarawu23(m): 11:07am On Jun 17, 2016
And this same ppl claimed they are graduate/undergraduate but cant deal with simple questions wey"we" wey no pass school door fit slay. I have been accused of being an illiterate cos I type pidgin a lot grin , you fit sabi blow grammar and be dull as fvck. shocked

We want a miss nl with brain and not some quack chick who can't define a "verb" without Google searching

#olodocantbeourmissnl angry
Re: It's Obvious Mimzy Didn't Handle Her Interview Without Help by Fadedjeans: 11:08am On Jun 17, 2016
And another one, three and still counting. If we're all to be honest, they all got assistance from the team members as regards the interview. There was only one contestant that I presumed answered most, not all of the questions on here own. So why the fuss??
Re: It's Obvious Mimzy Didn't Handle Her Interview Without Help by dollyjoy(f): 11:09am On Jun 17, 2016
senibo1:
lolz. What do u mean by that? don't u blv in APC again? we are real dear, we don't copy, we create our own
cheesycheesycheesy. Hmmmmmmm, okay oo Maxi.
Re: It's Obvious Mimzy Didn't Handle Her Interview Without Help by dollyjoy(f): 11:11am On Jun 17, 2016
agarawu23:
ode!
Goan sleepsadsad
Re: It's Obvious Mimzy Didn't Handle Her Interview Without Help by JonSinner: 11:12am On Jun 17, 2016
tosyne2much:
I think these issues have been discussed over times and have been settled... I don't like the fact that the whole place is now being littered up with threads filled with rage of anger, frustration and enmity

The moment your instinct doubts the intelligence or horizon of a candidate during an interview, kindly vote her out during the contest rather than displaying a degree of frustration with a thread like this.. It's as easy as "abc"

Mods, please help us close this thread

Cc
Dominique
Lalasticlala

The same moderators who were all absent when Mimzy was interviewed so she would be attacked?

The same moderators who banned Mimzy for an offense she didn't commit?

1 Like

Re: It's Obvious Mimzy Didn't Handle Her Interview Without Help by Triczchic(f): 11:13am On Jun 17, 2016
OK so u opened a thread to prove what? Were u there when she was typing her answers?
Re: It's Obvious Mimzy Didn't Handle Her Interview Without Help by agarawu23(m): 11:14am On Jun 17, 2016
dollyjoy:
Goan sleepsadsad
undecided

Re: It's Obvious Mimzy Didn't Handle Her Interview Without Help by dollyjoy(f): 11:15am On Jun 17, 2016
agarawu23:
ofcus you are right. It took her a lot of time to reply her questions. The questions are replied in her whatsapp group. Copy and paste thing....... What a shame!.

Ivyy and mimzy na the same.

Olodo can't be our miss nl. angry
Agarawu please stop this, you don't have any evidence to back up your claim.
Re: It's Obvious Mimzy Didn't Handle Her Interview Without Help by wristbangle: 11:16am On Jun 17, 2016
MyButtIsPretty:
Haha..

I hope you know that was a punchline, didn't mean thatwink

been good bruh, y'all did a good job yesternight well except for the mod aspect.

I literally have no respect for those guys no more (this is serious)

Lol. I know bro.

U can't blame the mod entirely even though there was flaw yesterday. She has apologised but we all have a good time yesterday despite massive derailing of the thread.
Re: It's Obvious Mimzy Didn't Handle Her Interview Without Help by agarawu23(m): 11:17am On Jun 17, 2016
dollyjoy:
Agarawu please stop this, you don't have any evidence to back up your claim.
ivyy the miss nl wanna be.

We don't want olodo miss nl

(1) (2) (3)

What Did You Think About The Just Concluded Miss Nairaland Contest / Photo Of The Day - What Do You Think Is Happening....????? / Everyone needs to check this out!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.