Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,892 members, 7,821,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

It's Obvious Mimzy Didn't Handle Her Interview Without Help - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's Obvious Mimzy Didn't Handle Her Interview Without Help (2126 Views)

How Can I Move On, It's Obvious My Gf Is Leaving Me / Newly Wedded Bride Allows Guests To handle Her Breasts In Exchange For Cash Gift / Why Is It That Wen A Girl Makes It Obvious That She Likes A Guy He Starts Formin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3)

Re: It's Obvious Mimzy Didn't Handle Her Interview Without Help by JonSinner: 11:23am On Jun 17, 2016
Ivyy, was this what Lagunna planned when he begged for a soft landing from the other teams?

He has been playing nice with his Lagunna account to Lanicky's, Mimzy's and Refiner's camp with his Lagunna account but he has been attacking and insulting them with his Obike10 and numerous other accounts .

He has
more than 50 monikers that you know of and you and some of us in the know know how you've been 'generously' paying him back. He's taken this personal for obvious reasons - he has YOU to gain.

2 Likes

Re: It's Obvious Mimzy Didn't Handle Her Interview Without Help by dominique(f): 11:41am On Jun 17, 2016
JonSinner:

1.The same moderators who were all absent when Mimzy was interviewed so she would be attacked?

2.The same moderators who banned Mimzy for an offense she didn't commit?

1.Was Mimzy the only contestant that was interviewed yesterday? You don't have a shred of evidence yet you're implying that the mods deliberately left a thread to be trolled. That violates rule 20 but I'll let it slide.

2. Even Mimzy did not protest her recent ban because she violated rules 1 (derailing threads) and rule 18 (posting the same thing over and over again on multiple threads). It saddened me that she was banned, but rules are rules and they must be adhered to or there will be consequences.

With all said, I will advise the stakeholders of this completion to take things easy. All these mudslinging, accusations and counter-accusations are not healthy. It's starting to breed enimity and hate. By all means support your favourite, but not by tarnishing other contestants, organizers and moderators in the process.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3)

I Here By Declare My Intentions To Contest For Mr Nairaland 2017 / Nigerian Man Based Abroad Has Oyinbo Gf But Wants 2 Marry Nigerian Wife. Advice / 17 Sure Signs That Show You've Been Single For Too Long

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.