Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,163 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

She Doesnt Pick My Call But Uses The Phone I Bought Her To Hook Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Doesnt Pick My Call But Uses The Phone I Bought Her To Hook Up (2743 Views)

Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 / "If I Hear One More Woman Tell Me That She Doesnt Need A Man I Am Going To.." / She Doesnt Want Me To Fvck Her After Expensive Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Doesnt Pick My Call But Uses The Phone I Bought Her To Hook Up by adonbilivit: 11:18am On Jun 17, 2016
is it fair? her phone got stolen, she claimed. I got her a new phone. after buying her the phone she started travelling as if she is now Amaechi( minister of transport). what annoys me is the fact that it is the phone that I gave her that she uses to make plans with the guy(s) she is visiting. she hardly picks my calls. she doesn't want to show me appreciation for my kind gestures. Now she just flashed me and I called her. guess what she told me? please try...she said she would want us to meet this evening. now I know she wants to ask me for money but I am thinking of using this opportunity to collect back the phone I gave her and then kick her out of my life.

4 Likes

Re: She Doesnt Pick My Call But Uses The Phone I Bought Her To Hook Up by jonaifame22(m): 11:19am On Jun 17, 2016
You epp am now she no wa epp you too!
Re: She Doesnt Pick My Call But Uses The Phone I Bought Her To Hook Up by Chynx(m): 11:20am On Jun 17, 2016
Lol.

Men/guys are beginning wise-up when it comes to taking a stand against the majority of our money-gobbling ladies.

She gets what she deserves hard and fast!

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: She Doesnt Pick My Call But Uses The Phone I Bought Her To Hook Up by queenoflafia(f): 11:22am On Jun 17, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: She Doesnt Pick My Call But Uses The Phone I Bought Her To Hook Up by adonbilivit: 11:23am On Jun 17, 2016
jonaifame22:
You epp am now she no wa epp you too!
she still need my epp but she no wan epp me. no be say she set like that o. I no need love, just kpekus. is that too much to ask for?

1 Like

Re: She Doesnt Pick My Call But Uses The Phone I Bought Her To Hook Up by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 17, 2016
adonbilivit:
is it fair? her phone got stolen, she claimed. I got her a new phone. after buying her the phone she started travelling as if she is now Amaechi( minister of transport). what annoys me is the fact that it is the phone that I gave her that she uses to make plans with the guy(s) she is visiting. she hardly picks my calls. she doesn't want to show me appreciation for my kind gestures. Now she just flashed me and I called her. guess what she told me? please try...she said she would want us to meet this evening. now I know she wants to ask me for money but I am thinking of using this opportunity to collect back the phone I gave her and then kick her out of my life.

Does It(her Pvssy) Worth It?

Collect Your Phone And Move On
Re: She Doesnt Pick My Call But Uses The Phone I Bought Her To Hook Up by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 17, 2016
She A hoe...undecided

Dump her and collect your phone! ASAP!!!!!

1 Like

Re: She Doesnt Pick My Call But Uses The Phone I Bought Her To Hook Up by Chynx(m): 11:29am On Jun 17, 2016
adonbilivit:
she still need my epp but she no wan epp me. no be say she set like that o. I no need love, just kpekus. is that too much to ask for?

In your insatiable quest for kpekus, I believe you are now beginning to use more of your head than the third and shortest end of your tripod.

You are beginning to impress us. grin
Re: She Doesnt Pick My Call But Uses The Phone I Bought Her To Hook Up by Chynx(m): 11:33am On Jun 17, 2016
Estharfabian:
She A hoe...undecided

Dump her and collect your phone!
ASAP!!!!!

I like ladies like this. You seem to be very right on point...in all ramifications!

I wish we could date. I need to show you something out of the ordinary. smiley
Re: She Doesnt Pick My Call But Uses The Phone I Bought Her To Hook Up by vislabraye(m): 11:34am On Jun 17, 2016
adonbilivit:

adonbilivit, today you go bilivit. Sorry for your hurt. She has played you one chance. It's painful but be careful next time. Don't use gifts to woo a woman.
Re: She Doesnt Pick My Call But Uses The Phone I Bought Her To Hook Up by adonbilivit: 11:36am On Jun 17, 2016
Estharfabian:
She A hoe...undecided

Dump her and collect your phone!
ASAP!!!!!

would get back the phone this evening. I would just be like "baby how many MAH is your phone battery again? let me check it" I go just remove her sim give her, tell her goodnight come bounce.

cc lalasticlala, hoes, past victims of hoes, likely future victims, aspiring hoes.
Re: She Doesnt Pick My Call But Uses The Phone I Bought Her To Hook Up by gabinogem(m): 11:39am On Jun 17, 2016
I don't know why guys fall cheaply for these hoz... Making other guys look stùpid.
Re: She Doesnt Pick My Call But Uses The Phone I Bought Her To Hook Up by adonbilivit: 11:49am On Jun 17, 2016
BeastAmbition:

Does It(her Pvssy) Worth It?

Collect Your Phone And Move On
don't know o. my fingers have been there but didn't get enough data to ascertain if hunting it(kpekus) for my third leg is worth it. her wetness na die sha
Re: She Doesnt Pick My Call But Uses The Phone I Bought Her To Hook Up by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 17, 2016
Chynx:

I like ladies like this. You seem to be very right on point...in all ramifications!

I wish we could date. I need to show you something out of the ordinary. smiley
LoL. You flatter! embarassed

Thanks Anyways.....grin
uh...show me what exactly?

Re: She Doesnt Pick My Call But Uses The Phone I Bought Her To Hook Up by adedammy007(m): 11:54am On Jun 17, 2016
bros, I go jst say make u forget d fone,its one of those giveaway guys do and its bound to happen.just forget it cos I knw say u more dan d fone and just hear her out bt if she ask for money den u have to wise up.....but do update us on what she wan see u for dis afternoon
Re: She Doesnt Pick My Call But Uses The Phone I Bought Her To Hook Up by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 17, 2016
adonbilivit:
would get back the phone this evening. I would just be like "baby how many MAH is your phone battery again? let me check it" I go just remove her sim give her, tell her goodnight come bounce.

cc lalasticlala, hoes, past victims of hoes, likely future victims, aspiring hoes.
That's the spirit! grin

1 Like

Re: She Doesnt Pick My Call But Uses The Phone I Bought Her To Hook Up by adonbilivit: 12:07pm On Jun 17, 2016
adedammy007:
bros, I go jst say make u forget d fone,its one of those giveaway guys do and its bound to happen.just forget it cos I knw say u more dan d fone and just hear her out bt if she ask for money den u have to wise up.....but do update us on what she wan see u for dis afternoon
what if she asks for money? make I still leave the phone for her ?
Re: She Doesnt Pick My Call But Uses The Phone I Bought Her To Hook Up by firstking01(m): 12:08pm On Jun 17, 2016
adonbilivit:
so, this is why you bought the phond for her?, no wonder she's playing you.
Re: She Doesnt Pick My Call But Uses The Phone I Bought Her To Hook Up by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 17, 2016
Mehn you got played grin. But just do as you have said "kick her out" but no need to collect back the phone from her, you don epp her be say you don epp her.
Re: She Doesnt Pick My Call But Uses The Phone I Bought Her To Hook Up by adedammy007(m): 12:13pm On Jun 17, 2016
adonbilivit:
what if she asks for money? make I still leave the phone for her ?
bros I go talk say make u leave d fone for her cos its not a matured reasoning u collecting what u already gave out,u more dan dat bro.bt no go give her money cos my hand no dey o
Re: She Doesnt Pick My Call But Uses The Phone I Bought Her To Hook Up by Chynx(m): 12:15pm On Jun 17, 2016
adonbilivit:

Make sure you share the gist here with us...cos we've helped you decide.

We like gist! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: She Doesnt Pick My Call But Uses The Phone I Bought Her To Hook Up by adonbilivit: 12:15pm On Jun 17, 2016
firstking01:
so, this is why you bought the phond for her?, no wonder she's playing you.
nawa for u. u can't keep defending these hoes. to cook for me no, to give me kpekus no and yet she keeps billing me. check am na bros
Re: She Doesnt Pick My Call But Uses The Phone I Bought Her To Hook Up by adonbilivit: 12:18pm On Jun 17, 2016
adedammy007:
bros I go talk say make u leave d fone for her cos its not a matured reasoning u collecting what u already gave out,u more dan dat bro.bt no go give her money cos my hand no dey o
who maturity epp? I go collect am back come Bleep one of her friend wey don dey gimme green light.
Re: She Doesnt Pick My Call But Uses The Phone I Bought Her To Hook Up by adedammy007(m): 12:20pm On Jun 17, 2016
adonbilivit:
who maturity epp? I go collect am back come Bleep one of her friend wey don dey gimme green light.
looool.....u no wan gree o, oya carry one jare grin
adonbilivit:
looool.....u no wan gree o, oya carry one jare.u have d go ahead nw
Re: She Doesnt Pick My Call But Uses The Phone I Bought Her To Hook Up by adonbilivit: 12:21pm On Jun 17, 2016
Omittesb:
Mehn you got played grin. But just do as you have said "kick her out" but no need to collect back the phone from her, you don epp her be say you don epp her.
bros no vex o. I go fall ur hand coz I go collect that phone back. no be say I need d phone for anything o. na just to let her know say I been give am d phone coz of kpekus. na she get possession pass for the game but na me go win

1 Like

Re: She Doesnt Pick My Call But Uses The Phone I Bought Her To Hook Up by Chynx(m): 12:24pm On Jun 17, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL. You flatter! embarassed

Thanks Anyways.....grin
uh...show me what exactly?

The truth is that you seem to have what we lack in women these days. You and blunt and direct. I like that attribute.

I like to give you a reason to admire what you have...that you don't seem to notice.

You are authentic!
Re: She Doesnt Pick My Call But Uses The Phone I Bought Her To Hook Up by Chynx(m): 12:25pm On Jun 17, 2016
adonbilivit:
bros no vex o. I go fall ur hand coz I go collect that phone back. no be say I need d phone for anything o. na just to let her know say I been give am d phone coz of kpekus. na she get possession pass for the game but na me go win

Ohh...how I like this guy!

Straight and direct!!!
Re: She Doesnt Pick My Call But Uses The Phone I Bought Her To Hook Up by cooljude(m): 12:28pm On Jun 17, 2016
I no go dey surprised if she no carry d phone follow body, or you no go see d phone touch.
Re: She Doesnt Pick My Call But Uses The Phone I Bought Her To Hook Up by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 17, 2016
Chynx:

The truth is that you seem to have what we lack in women these days. You and blunt and direct. I like that attribute.

I like to give you a reason to admire what you have...that you don't seem to notice.

You are authentic!
LoL. grin

Again....Thanks! wink
I think I know quite A hand full Of what I have..Buh thanks for trying anyways...

Re: She Doesnt Pick My Call But Uses The Phone I Bought Her To Hook Up by adonbilivit: 12:33pm On Jun 17, 2016
cooljude:
I no go dey surprised if she no carry d phone follow body, or you no go see d phone touch.
she go bring am come. u know why? coz to her all is well. I no show her any sign say I dey vex. infact I called her "baby" on the phone today. I go cc u when I collect am.
Re: She Doesnt Pick My Call But Uses The Phone I Bought Her To Hook Up by cooljude(m): 12:56pm On Jun 17, 2016
adonbilivit:
she go bring am come. u know why? coz to her all is well. I no show her any sign say I dey vex. infact I called her "baby" on the phone today. I go cc u when I collect am.
u no why I talk so, I fit relate with your story. my friend being dey get wahala with him girl all of a sudden they settle, she come travel come see am dey spend one week my guy carry him smart phone give her, one month never reach, she don dey upload another dude pics. this Na girl wey don spend 5 years with am. him b plan sey d next time wey dey go see e go smash d phone, so he come dey pretend. bro when dey see next d girl no give d phone any space, he just leave d phone for her.
Re: She Doesnt Pick My Call But Uses The Phone I Bought Her To Hook Up by PlayerOne: 1:59pm On Jun 17, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL. grin

Again....Thanks! wink
I think I know quite A hand full Of what I have..Buh thanks for trying anyways...

Your head they swell up abi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Basketmouth Honestly Speaks On Masturbation And Its Effect On Men / Sexstories: She Pushed Two Fingers Into My Hole / The Most Embarrassment Of My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.